Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Lightpaw strode out into the ShadowClan training ground. She had recently gotten a mentor, Furzeberry, and was patiently waiting for the tom. Perhaps Lightpaw could make some friends around here while she waited. It would be fun to get and know her Clanmates!
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream pressed cobwebs into the toms side gently, slowly ebbing away the bleeding. they put pressure on the wounds softly with their dainty paws. he was losing blood fast, but daydream was working faster, soon the bleeding in his wounds stopped long enough for them to start cleaning them with their tongue, rasping over the fox bitten injuries to clean them before treatment. not cleaning the wounds meant a probability for infection. "I need you to stay awake for me. keep your eyes open no matter how tired."

"Are you saying our leader used to attack kits?" the enby questioned, narrowing their eyes. but, after all, what was to be expected from a kit who was abused all of their life. "Why dont we go see him our selves, then? ill be with you the whole time to make sure nothing happens."

"Possibly, ill treat it as a sprain or you possibly pulling a mussel. with all the fighting thats been going on recently it wouldnt be a surprise." they mewed, amber eyes looking over their stock of herbs and picking up comfery root and dandelion. both good for joints and as a pain killer almost in a way. it would dull the pain by a lot without using poppyseeds, which only dulled pain and made a cat tired. They picked up the root, padding back to where halfgaze was sitting and settlign themselves next to her, starting to chew up the root so they could lick it into her fur. it would seep into the pours of the skin and help with the joints that way. "I would suggest to take the rest of the day, and possibly tomorrow off as a break. just to let the poultice im going to apply settle in. if you rest your joints with this ointment on, youll feel like a kit again."
Soaringkit wanted to give a smartalic comment, but was use to being punished for it so she mumbled,” I wouldn’t know I’ve only existed for two moons.” She sighed,” I guess as long as you promise that if Goldenstar attacks me you’ll fight for me against Goldenstar.” She meowed nervously.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:10 PM
Sugar Pine 7

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post

The short-haired Abassyian grinned, eyes meeting the tom's as he found a disgusting rat in the pile. She continued to search the pile for a thrush or mouse. Perking an ear at the tom's words, she looked up for a moment, her eyes meeting Ashnose's sparkling amber ones. "A thrush. Starclan must have known I wanted one." She said, slightly joking. She paused a minute, noticing something under a different piece of prey. The she-cat waved her tail, silently motioning to the tom to wait a moment. Willowtail found a small mouse, likely due to the current chilly weather.

She padded over to the tom, dropping the fresh-kill on his paws. "And they knew about your mouse too." She smiled lightly, looking at the tom. She was happy he found her a thrush, even if it meant digging under a smelly rat. She picked up the small bird and padded to a shady spot under a tree, making a circle around the spot before sitting down.

The young molly settled down, laying the bird on her paws. She looked back over to her denmate, wondering if he'd come over to eat his fresh-kill under the shade of the tree or not. The young warrior curled her tail around her and blinked a moment, looking around. A lot more cats were up now and moving around. She yawned at the thought of all those cats waking up.
@Thistledawn
[ So so so so so sorry about the super late response!! I was sick for awhile and then I guess I lost track of this rp.]

Ashnose smiled at the she-cat, knowing she was joking, but he believed her words to be true. As she pulled out a mouse for him he didn't doubt for a second that it was today's blessing from StarClan. He also took it as a sign about his and Willowfur's friendship. Perhaps he was looking for a meaning that wasn't there, but he believed StarClan was telling them that the two of them would have a great relationship together. They had gotten along well so far, so what else could it mean?

"Alright!" The tom exclaimed with bunches of excitement, his mouth watering already. His tail was practically wagging like a dog's. Ashnose picked up the mouse between his jaws (which didn't help his drooling problem) and followed a little bit behind Willowfur to where she sat. Once he had sat down and gotten comfortable, he closed his amber eyes for a moment and thanked StarClan for the meal- his favorite meal at that. Once he finished, Ashnose did not hesitate to dig into his mouse. He sighed with his mouth full, "This is so good."Though a mouse was a small piece of prey, it filled Ashnose's hungry belly and put some weight in his stomach. It hadn't taken him too long to finish his meal. The tom casted his amber gaze towards his Clanmate, suddenly realizing how bad mannered he looked. "Whoops! I must have looked like a starving fox just then!" He joked.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:59 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

@Lightpaw

Furzeberry stepped into the apprentice’s den, as he did so memories of his apprenticehood flashed through his mind I remember my apprenticehood. This den always smelled musty, and it still does. He flicked his tail pushing the thought away,” Lightpaw.” He meowed softly nosing Lightpaw, as he didn’t wish to awaken all the apprentices, after all every apprentice wanted to get as much sleep as possible and he wouldn’t ruin their sleep. He awaited for Lightpaw to wake up.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 19th, 2018, 12:01 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
@Lightpaw

Furzeberry stepped into the apprentice’s den, as he did so memories of his apprenticehood flashed through his mind I remember my apprenticehood. This den always smelled musty, and it still does. He flicked his tail pushing the thought away,” Lightpaw.” He meowed softly nosing Lightpaw, as he didn’t wish to awaken all the apprentices, after all every apprentice wanted to get as much sleep as possible and he wouldn’t ruin their sleep. He awaited for Lightpaw to wake up.
Lightpaw opened one eye, and then the other, curiously getting up. She greeted her mentor with a soft mew and shook out her pelt. "When's training?" She asked curiously.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.

Old February 19th, 2018, 12:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Lightpaw opened one eye, and then the other, curiously getting up. She greeted her mentor with a soft mew and shook out her pelt. "When's training?" She asked curiously.
Furzeberry flicked his tail,” Maybe you want to grab some prey and start training now? I’m not trying to sound bossy, but you will have a few simple rules as your mentor which are; no leaving camp alone and you must tell me when you leave camp. You must train every day unless I’m injured. No leaving the territory unless we are going to the gathering or battle. That’s about it. Fair enough rules?” He asked casually

Old February 19th, 2018, 12:07 PM
Youth is a falling star

Lightpaw nodded in response. She was going to do anything she could to prove her worth and loyalty! "I can't wait to test out my hunting skills!" She mewed excitedly.

Old February 19th, 2018, 02:37 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

. @Nighty
Shadebreeze made his way through the camp entrance with a couple of lizards in his jaws. The tom walked over to the fresh kill pile, setting his freshly caught prey down before looking around the clearing for his daughter Onyxpaw. With his feet being tired he sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws, but he continued to search for his apprenticed age daughter.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:46 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post
. @Nighty
Shadebreeze made his way through the camp entrance with a couple of lizards in his jaws. The tom walked over to the fresh kill pile, setting his freshly caught prey down before looking around the clearing for his daughter Onyxpaw. With his feet being tired he sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws, but he continued to search for his apprenticed age daughter.
Onyxpaw loped into the clearing. Her tail drooped behind her and the tip dragged the slightly muddy ground behind her. Her green eyes were dull and depressed. The young oriental mix was back from a hunting excursion. Sure she didn't have a mentor or warrior with her, but she was young enough that she didn't really care about safety. She knew the tensions between the Clans were high, but she didn't care as much about that. Right now she just wanted to express her loyalty to her Clan. She wanted to prove her strengths. She would show them, even if it meant tat she put her own safety at risk. She noticed the tom near the prey pile and a soft smile crossed her maw. She approached him with a soft purr. Surely her father would understand the loss of a hunt. "Hey Shadebreeze." She greeted softly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:52 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Onyxpaw loped into the clearing. Her tail drooped behind her and the tip dragged the slightly muddy ground behind her. Her green eyes were dull and depressed. The young oriental mix was back from a hunting excursion. Sure she didn't have a mentor or warrior with her, but she was young enough that she didn't really care about safety. She knew the tensions between the Clans were high, but she didn't care as much about that. Right now she just wanted to express her loyalty to her Clan. She wanted to prove her strengths. She would show them, even if it meant tat she put her own safety at risk. She noticed the tom near the prey pile and a soft smile crossed her maw. She approached him with a soft purr. Surely her father would understand the loss of a hunt. "Hey Shadebreeze." She greeted softly.
Shadebreeze looked at his daughter as Onyxpaw walked over to him. "I'm guessing hunting didn't do you well," wondered Shadebreeze "Well that is if that's what you were doing out of camp by yourself, but I understand if you wanted to be alone. Everyone needs a chance to be alone." The tom licked one of his front paws before drawing it over his ear. 'Being alone is exactly why I was haunting by myself. I never have time for myself or my kit, but Onyxpaw comes before myself,' thought Shadebreeze. He shook the thought away, glancing down at his daughter with a half smile.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread