Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:15 PM

Old February 18th, 2018, 10:32 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Seven Devils [ShadowClan Plot]

Name:
Ivyfang

Role:
Wrath, Envy, gluttony (maybe) or pride

Appearance:
She is a black and orange tortoiseshell molly with green/yellow eyes that often give off a glossy stare. Her hair is short and fluffy, and is never smoothed down. Her claws are white and shiny except for the tips of them, which are covered in mud and dirt. She often doesn't worry about hygene as much as other cats because she believes that she has better things to do.

Personality:
Ivyfang is jealous and hates cats who have more than her, and she says that she wants all cats to be equal. In reality, she wants to be above the other cats and thinks others will like her if she says all cats are equal. She has a problem with authority and will break rules just to show she can. She loves to debate with others only when she wins, and will force crowds of cats to believe what she's saying. She's a fairly smooth talker and says things based on what people want to hear, not what is true. She can turn black to white in the minds of the cats, all with a single speech that twists the words of her opponents. She would enjoy watching the leader suffer and believes that all leaders go to the Dark Forest for their cruel manipulation.

Roleplay Example: (Varies on who I roleplay with.)
Ivyfang stormed out of the warriors den, infuriated by the fact that the cats wouldn't listen to her. The cats didn't agree with Ivyfang's self-proclaimed glorious speech, and the anger at the cats burned inside her. How dare they throw her words away like crow food? She knew she couldn't overthrow Goldenstar herself, she wasn't stupid, but no ordinary cat would be willing to follow her. She shook her head and stood up, walking away from camp. Ivyfang growled softly, enjoying the fearful looks on the faces of the cats around her. Fear fueled her, and she tried to convince people through it. It she wanted to be the leader with their huge dens and loyalty from all of ShadowClan. Her kit had been murdered at a young age, and ever since then she's seen things in a new way. She used to be a kind and comforting cat until her beloved Askit had been murdered, leaving her daughter, Nightkit, to grieve and become secluded. Goldenstar had done nothing to find out who had killed her kit, and now she wanted to kill Goldenstar. You stupid leader, taking without giving. All the leaders are this way, so don't take it personally. But I want you dead and get revenge for my sweet Ashkit, she told herself. It wasn't just that she wanted revenge for her dead kit, Ivyfang was jealous of the leader's effect on the other cats. They followed Goldenstar to the end, and she wanted that same loyalty and power over the cats. And if she couldn't get it willingly, she saw no problem by doing it with force. She sat down, everything around her spinning as her anger towards the leader intensified. She imagined herself sitting in the leader's den, gulping down piles of food and not having to train. She could lay there all day and have cats wait on her, and she wouldn't have to lift a paw. All of that space and food whenever she wanted, and all she had to do was take down Goldenstar.

Other:
She's based off of Joseph Stalin and wants the clans to revolt, similar to the Russian Revolution. (Not that she knows what the Russian Revolution was) She also knows Halfgaze, so she could possibly try to use Halfgaze's knowlage to their advantage?

Mention: @Incandescence

Last edited by Liekki; March 1st, 2018 at 02:51 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:28 AM

My Mood: Bored

Name:Rustsplash

Role:Envy

Appearance:[Ref 1] [Ref 2] [Ref 3]
Rustsplash is a European Burmese with dark brown and tan patches over her fur that look as if mud has been splattered on her.Her face is a darker brown with a few small tan spots.One of her back paws are white and one of her front paws have brown and tan on it,while the rest of her paws are dark brown.Her fur is short and she is about average height,and she has dark yellow eyes.She wishes her fur was as colorful as some of the other cats in the clan or brighter,and many compare her to a cat who has just swam in mud.

Personality:Rustplash gets jeaous quite easily,whether it has to do with someone's family or skill.She alwase feels ignored and will often try to get others attention,usually by starting fights or showing off her skill.She gets extremely mad when someone talks about all the good things that have happened to them or about their family.Rustsplash will at this point attack them verbally or physically, trying to make the rival feel bad about themselves just like she feels about her own self.

Rustsplash often feels that she doesn't have as much as other cats and everything is taken away from her and given to cats that do not deserve what they have.She has grown up to belive that no matter what she does,everything will always be given to someone who doesn't deserve it,even though she has worked for it longer and harder than them.Because of this,she has grown to hate the clan cats,only liking a select few because they will often compliment her or agree with her without bringing up their own life.

Roleplay Example:
(my post can very depending on who I am role-playing with)

Rustsplash turned to the cat who had speaked.Her yellow eyes blazed with anger and her fur stood on end."What did you say?I don't care about your family or your life!Your just like all of the other cats in this clan!You want to boast about your fur and your mate,not caring about the rest of the cats in the clan who are sick or dead!You don't care about the ones without a family!You just want to boast about your own!" she hissed,now face to face with the orange tabby.She unsethed her claws,about to take them across the cats face,her paw already raised in the air,planning on slashing his right eye.She would have to if she hadnt noticed some of the other warriors advancing,getting ready to pull her away from her 'clanmate'.The sight sickened her,seein g all of the cats that all had families and friends.Nobody cared about her did they?It was all about their families and their friends.
The brown she cat slamed her paw back on the ground,storming out of the entrance.All of the cats in the clan only cared about their own little lives.Nobody cared about hers.Not that her mother hated her,or her father had left the clan,or even that all her closest friend had betrayed her and stole her mate.They only cared about themselves,therefore, she would never care about them.

Other:

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; March 14th, 2018 at 02:46 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:59 AM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
wow my feelings are actually kind of hurt -

but these are good forms either way !
;c sorry!~

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:52 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
wow my feelings are actually kind of hurt -

but these are good forms either way !
It's not you personally, it's just the allure of taking down the leader. Everyone wants to take down a leader, no matter who it is. c: And this is also a really cool plot so... who doesn't want to try to kill the leader and get exiled, am I right?
Old February 19th, 2018, 01:39 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Name: Scorndusk
-=-
-=-
-=-
Role: Wrath
-=-
Appearance: A thick-coated black cat with a red undercoat, making his fur seem fiery in the sunlight and black in shadow. His undercoat is visible around his eyes, ears, and chin, as long as all the way around his body and tail. He has light, almost white green-yellow eyes, and a tiny patch of white fur on the center of his chest.
-=-
Personality: His arrogance makes him unlikeable to most of his Clanmates, but his unpleasant demeanor is only the tip of the iceberg. He can be horribly cruel, and others' suffering doesn't seem to faze him as much as it should. His Machiavellian tendencies and obsessive loyalty to ShadowClan make him a catalyst in the movement to bring ShadowClan back to its former glory by killing Goldenstar and eventually becoming ShadowClan's leader.
-=-
Roleplay Example:
Scorndusk stepped back as Goldenstar passed him on his way to camp. "Goldenstar," he murmured politely, dipping his head. Goldenstar gave him a brief nod of recognition before following Halfgaze into the thorn tunnel.

As he watched Goldenstar walk before him, he couldn't help but imagine his final moments. My claws sinking into his brown fur, the fear and betrayal in his eyes as he realized who his attacker--no, attackers--are. Without meaning to, he had unsheathed his claws and the mud under his paws had become a shredded mess.

Keep calm, Scorndusk. He scanned the territory for any cats who witnessed his outburst and found none. Satisfied, he smoothed over the ground and walked through the tunnel, his eyes glinting. One day your time will come.
-=-
Other: Secretly, Scorndusk hopes to succeed Nightshade as leader and take over RiverClan
-=-
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit

Last edited by Leaf_tail; March 11th, 2018 at 07:54 AM.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:29 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Name:
Lostface
Role:
Wrath
Appearance:
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/...ifer-699979990
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/...ifer-699845855
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/...lans-699843162
Personality:
Still need his personality? @Incandescence
Roleplay Example:
Of course at first he didn’t notice her, his mind was too much in the thought of a beautiful dusk morning why? He didn’t know for a while now he’s being interested in watching the sky especially around dusk, which was odd. Despite his name as Midnightsky he found himself more fascinated by the colors dusk brings to the sky. While munching in his mouse, he suddenly jumps a bit feeling someone approach him, almost Immediately he stands up rather fast and turns to see who it is... his heart skipped a bit. He at first was shocked, why of all the cats in the clan she was the one who walked up to him. Her name was Duskchaser, and he found the name quite cute in fact he thought it was a wonderful name for a molly like her. Usually she didn’t approach him like this but he wasn’t complaining just shocked why was the most beautiful cat in the clan approaching a tom like he? He wasn’t special or even good looking yet she walked up to him. He too swallows some bile and begins to speak his voice calm, a bit dark and husky however it held curiosity and interest more than anything. He even smiled as he spoke these few words. “ Duskchaser to what do I owe the pleasure my friend?” He asks of course calmly but inside he was freaking out. Did he say it right? Was it good enough many thoughts ran though his head but as soon as he looked into her eyes.... his mind went blank. He begins to speak again this time with a bit more emotion and interest “ ... would you like to join me? ... for breakfast of course..” he says looking away a bit nervously
( from my other oc midnightsky)
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:46 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Bump~

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:53 PM

@Incandescence would I be able to make another cat for sloth sence there are so many people applying for any,and if either of them are chosen,you pick the better of the two,or whichever has a open spot?

Last edited by Static; February 25th, 2018 at 04:54 PM.
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:56 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
@Incandescence would I be able to make another cat for sloth sence there are so many people applying for any,and if either of them are chosen,you pick the better of the two,or whichever has a open spot?
You can apply as many cats as you want for any of the roles, and Blue and I'll select the ones we feel fit the roles best.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old February 25th, 2018, 05:28 PM

Name: Darkcloud
Role:Sloth
Appearance: https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/tort...d-31236775.jpg
Personality: Darkcloud is a cat who does nothing anyone tells her to.If a warrior ask her to hunt or help out around the camp,she will simply roll over in her nest and tell someone else to do it.When she does do something,she does it slopily and carelessly,putting no effort into it,and because of this,she is disliked among most of her clan for lack of responsibility and stubbornness to help out around the clan.During a conversation,her laziness gets no better.She never listens to what the speaker is saying,and if they ask something,she simply says she dosntknow and tells them to ask someone else.Not much can grab her attention,even if it is something important like an upcoming battle.One thing that does grab her attention though is power.
Darkcloud has shown a strong interest to become the "Queen" of all of the clans and live a simple life where everyone obeys her and does as she pleases.She jumps at the chance to get closer to this goal,making her even more hated by the others sence she often tries to tell them what to do when she won'teven do it herself.
Roleplay Example: Darkcloud yawned,looking over at the cat trying to convince her to hunt.She layed her head back down,opening one eye slightly to look at the cat.'The sun is bright today.Wish they would put up some vines or something to block it out of the den when I'm trying to sleep.' she thought,closing her eyes.After a few seconds,she realized they had said something else."I'm trying to sleep if you hadn't noticed,so PLEASE leave me alone now.Ask someone else like I said." She growled,filing over away from the light seeping in the den."And while your at it,get someone to put some vines over the entrance so they can block out the sun.It's hard to sleep with that blinding light." She said.She heard the cat storm off and closed her eyes again,hoping nobody else would disturb her while she was taking her nap again.
Other:no

Last edited by Static; February 25th, 2018 at 05:29 PM.