Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:18 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by finley.exe
Today 11:16 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 11:10 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
"Oh, I um..." Streamkit physically stepped back at the hostility coming from Tawnykit's tone. "You just looked so sad..." Streamkit began to feel guilt weighing down on her. She didn't mean to make Tawnykit mad. "I'm sorry." She said, "I didn't mean to make you angry or anything." Streamkit let out a worried moan and backed away, "I'm sorry," she whispered before retreating back to the safety of her nest. She felt like she was about to cry, Tawnykit was her sister... sort of and she didn't want to make her mad at her. Streamkit curled up into a ball and tried to suppress the sadness she felt.
Tawnykit watched as their sister ran away, starting to feel a little guilty of what they did to their sibling. "Streamkit wait! I'm sorry. It's just that i'm being neglected by our parents. They seem to love you more than they love me. I'm just a kit that shouldn't have ever been born." meowed Tawnykit, making their way to their separate nest.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:21 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Tawnykit watched as their sister ran away, starting to feel a little guilty of what they did to their sibling. "Streamkit wait! I'm sorry. It's just that i'm being neglected by our parents. They seem to love you more than they love me. I'm just a kit that shouldn't have ever been born." meowed Tawnykit, making their way to their separate nest.
Streamkit poked up her head as Tawnykit approached, "Oh, I'm sorry. guess I over-reacted a little." Streamkit tried to laugh but it came out as a sad excuse for a cough. "I... I thought you were mad at me, I didn't realize that you felt so strongly against Gorsebird and Stormgaze." Streamkit made room for Tawnykit in the nest. "I know that Gorsebird can be a bit overbearing and Stormgaze isn't as attentive as most other fathers are but at least we have each other!" Streamkit tried to make light of the words but the realization of what she said sank in. They really did have a rotten lot in life, their parents were truly terrible. Streamkit shook away the dark thoughts in an attempt to stay somewhat positive, but she hard a time dismissing the truth.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; February 19th, 2018 at 06:28 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Streamkit poked up her head as Tawnykit approached, "Oh, I'm sorry. guess I over-reacted a little." Streamkit tried to laugh but it came out as a sad excuse for a cough. "I... I thought you were mad at me, I didn't realize that you felt so strongly against Gorsebird and Stormgaze." Streamkit made room for Tawnykit in the nest. "I know that Gorsebird can be a bit overbearing and Stormgaze isn't as attentive as most other fathers are but at least we have each other!" Streamkit tried to make light of the words but the realization of what she said sank in. They really did have a rotten lot in life, their parents were truly terrible. Streamkit shook away the dark thoughts in an attempt to stay somewhat positive but she hard a time dismissing the truth.
Tawnykit watched as Streamkit made room for them in the nest, but it wasn't her nest and she didn't want to get in trouble by Gorsebird or Stormglare. "I can't sit there. My nest is over there." meowed Tawnykit. They walked over to their own nest, laying down inside, trying hard to bury their head in the safety of their bedding.

Old February 19th, 2018, 06:32 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Tawnykit watched as Streamkit made room for them in the nest, but it wasn't her nest and she didn't want to get in trouble by Gorsebird or Stormglare. "I can't sit there. My nest is over there." meowed Tawnykit. They walked over to their own nest, laying down inside, trying hard to bury their head in the safety of their bedding.
Streamkit frowned, it was quite odd that Gorsebird had made them sleep in separate nests but she had assured Streamkit that it had been a good decision and Streamkit would get to know what its like to have her own nest. Streamkit didn't like thinking ill of others and she trusted her mother to make the right choices, despite some of her flaws (Omg I'm literally thinking this is Crookedkit right now XD). "Goodnight Tawnkit," she mewed. "Maybe if we're good enough Gorsebird will tell us about the gathering," she whispered softly as she drifted off to sleep.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 19th, 2018, 06:35 PM
Angelique's Brother!

@Opal
Tawnykit ran out of the nursery and away from Gorsebird, hoping that their mother didn't follow them. Without noticing Tawnykit ran into a elder by the name of Cindersplash. Tawnykit slowly looked up at the elder, showing in their eyes an apology. The kit was about to run away when Cindersplash grabbed their tail.

Cindersplash looked down at Tawnykit with a purr. "Where are you running off to little one?" asked the elder, glancing down at Tawnykit. She could see a bit of fear in their eyes, which caused the elder to become gulity. "I'm sorry if I had startled you." meowed Cindersplash.

Old February 19th, 2018, 06:51 PM
so nasty

Quote:
@Opal
Tawnykit ran out of the nursery and away from Gorsebird, hoping that their mother didn't follow them. Without noticing Tawnykit ran into a elder by the name of Cindersplash. Tawnykit slowly looked up at the elder, showing in their eyes an apology. The kit was about to run away when Cindersplash grabbed their tail.

Cindersplash looked down at Tawnykit with a purr. "Where are you running off to little one?" asked the elder, glancing down at Tawnykit. She could see a bit of fear in their eyes, which caused the elder to become gulity. "I'm sorry if I had startled you." meowed Cindersplash.
Gorsebird despite her exhausted body all but screaming at her not to she decided to follow after Tawnykit. If only so her clanmates wouldn't think less of her for letting her kitten run wild. Upon seeing the young kit talking to the elder, however, her demeanor quickly changed.

"Oh hello, there Cindersplash!" She greeted smiling at the elder. Somehow she had over the moons somewhat developed a fondness for the WindClan's elderly for one reason or another, "I so sorry, if Tawnykit has caused you trouble it just so hard to kept track of them with another litter on the way." She stated, yawning slightly as she did so.
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:57 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird despite her exhausted body all but screaming at her not to she decided to follow after Tawnykit. If only so her clanmates wouldn't think less of her for letting her kitten run wild. Upon seeing the young kit talking to the elder, however, her demeanor quickly changed.

"Oh hello, there Cindersplash!" She greeted smiling at the elder. Somehow she had over the moons somewhat developed a fondness for the WindClan's elderly for one reason or another, "I so sorry, if Tawnykit has caused you trouble it just so hard to kept track of them with another litter on the way." She stated, yawning slightly as she did so.
Cindersplash dipped her head. "They weren't causing me any trouble. It's nice to have somebody run into me." chuckled the elder. She looked down at Tawnykit who seemed to look distress. "In fact they had come to me to tell them a story. isn't that right Tawnykit?" added Cindersplash.

Tawnykit looked up at the Windclan elder with a tilt of their head. They felt as Cindersplash, lightly bumped their shoulder. "Er...Yeah. I was just about to go visit her." meowed the kit, lying to their mother.

Old February 19th, 2018, 07:05 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Cindersplash dipped her head. "They weren't causing me any trouble. It's nice to have somebody run into me." chuckled the elder. She looked down at Tawnykit who seemed to look distress. "In fact they had come to me to tell them a story. isn't that right Tawnykit?" added Cindersplash.

Tawnykit looked up at the Windclan elder with a tilt of their head. They felt as Cindersplash, lightly bumped their shoulder. "Er...Yeah. I was just about to go visit her." meowed the kit, lying to their mother.
"Oh, then go ahead!" She purred giving Tawnykit a gentle nuzzle, "Cindersplash is a very good role model and, I know she wouldn't let you get into any trouble~" Gorsebird chirped happy that she basically had just gotten rid of the one keeping her from sleep.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 19th, 2018 at 07:05 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 07:20 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leapkit had to admit he was right--not that I have to like it. "Fine!" she huffed grumpily. "But when I become a warrior, I'll be the best warrior WindClan's ever seen!"
"Oh, of course, you will sweetling~" Nimblewhisker hummed, giving Leapkit's head a lick knowing that he was acting a lot more like her mother then her brother.

@Leaf_tail

Last edited by Tavvi; February 19th, 2018 at 07:32 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 07:29 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
larkfall was trying. that was the only word for it right now. he was trying.

with the battle cuckoosnarl had seemed busy. larkfall was thankful for that. he padded into the clearing, large green eyes looking around nervously. was he here? was he going to yell at him for sneaking out with a friend? he controlled him. he really did. larkfall could speak, couldnt even glance at another cat with cuckoo said not to. there were countless scars on his body to prove that. he was doing it out of love, larkfall would reassure himself. he was doing it out of love, larkfall would say to himself as he was beaten another time. he was doing it out of love, larkfall cried to defend cuckoosnarl when friends to try to pull him away from him. but did he really love him? after all, he was even scared to see him when standing in the clearing. because he would get so close that his slimy breath would make his eyes water out of pure fear, his pelt would smell like another tom he was meeting. did he really love larkfall? who knew. but that didnt matter, because larkfall would love him endlessly.

anyway, as he stood in the clearing the same thoughts ran through his head. where was he? was he here? was he going to spot him? but he felt his anxiety wilt when he didnt spot cuckoosnarl any where in the clearing, lettin gout the breath he didnt know he was holding. while looking over the clearing he noticed a cat alone, probably apprentice by the looks of it, sitting alone. larkfall never liked to see cats alone! his nervous demenor shed itself as he basically bounced over to the so called jaypaw, a bright smile on his face that held back more emotions then you could count. he let out a small chirp in greeting,"Hi there! i saw you alone, and i just thought id keep you company. do you mind?"
Surprise was an understatement to describe exactly what Jaypaw was feeling as another WindClanner - a warrior, rather - approached him in a positive manner. It was a rare occasion that such joy was expressed when interacting with the apprentice that for a brief moment his content expression faltered. Who was this warrior, and why was he speaking as if Jaypaw hadn't been the most talked about cat just a few moons ago? Curiously, he turned his head so he could get a better look at Larkfall, his happy demeanor and bouncy step telling Jaypaw it couldn't just be him causing it. Perhaps he's just happy, he thought to himself, a concept he had a hard time believing in so soon after a tragic battle that had left many injured, and a few even dead. "T-That's perfectly alright," he replied, concealing his shock once more with a smile and a courteous dip of his head. "I'm Jaypaw, by the way. And you are?" He'd seen the warrior around, but didn't quite know each cat by name.

As he waited for the answer from his new companion, Jaypaw's mind couldn't help but wander to the other warriors of the Clan. Was the a possible turning point? Had his decision to stay out of the battle increased the likelihood of his Clanmates trusting him? Or, perhaps it had the opposite effect, and this was only a cover that Larkfall had - once ripped away, he would sneer at Jaypaw, threatening to shred his pelt "into a million little fluff pieces" like others had when discussing his heritage. That thought made him a bit cautious of why this WindClan warrior had approached him, but it had been a long time since Jaypaw had been greated kindly by a warrior other than his father. I'll take what I can get, and offer the benefit of the doubt he thought to himself, his expression not betraying his thoughts. Just like how I would want.
Closed Thread