Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2018, 07:41 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Its for good reason. no need to complain over some lost of sleep." he replied coldly, not getting the hint that it was a joke in the slightest sense. hed been cold ever since him and fireflare had gotten in that big fight so long ago. it seemed like seasons. the last time they talked it was green leaf. they were twins, tied at the hip and finishing eachothers setences, walking the same way, always telling eachother everything. now there was nothing. how could his brother betray him? how could he leave him the dust like that? they were suppose to be eachothers person. they were strict to the warrior code. they kiled anyone who didnt follow it that crossed their path. spireflare had so muchblood on his claws he could make a river. warriors, kits,,,elders. he was ruthless. not to mention he didnt think shecats were as equal as him. he was "traditional" to put it lightly. so walking next to heatherfur was an experience to his mindset currently. he kept walking though, letting the snow burn bitterly between his toes as he walked, keeping his harsh green eyes focused on their surrounding and sniffing the air every few moments. his bright, deep ginger pelt contrasted with the snow on the moor greatly, but that didnt matter. it wasnt like there was anything to hunt on these damn moors anyway, damn snow.
Heatherfur's ears perked up slightly at the tone Spireflare replied in, surprise giving way to annoyance on her face. It was hard for the warrior to hide her expressions too well - she always tended to wear her emotions on her pelt - and this was no exception. It rattled her a bit that Spireflare seemed to be in a foul mood as her, if not worse. I wonder what burrs got caught in his pelt? she thought to herself, still watching the side of his face as they walked, ignoring the snow that gripped her paws with it's cold claws. "Yes, I'm sure it is. But this soon after the battle? They're probably still whining about their injuries to Caliapaw!" She found that last part funny, since it humored her that an apprentice was taking on the full duties of a medicine cat. At least WindClan had Surgestorm - with his experience, the Clan would be healed in no time flat. Taking a moment, she opened her jaws and tasted the wind, eyes shut slightly to avoid the gusts of wind that pinned her whiskers back. "I can't even taste any trace of ThunderClan," she added, giving a shrug of her shoulders and looking over at Spireflare, curious to see if he would still carry the same tone.
Old February 19th, 2018, 07:46 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Aspenburr dipped his head slightly. "Oh yes, Nimblewhisker. Very sorry about that mix-up." He apologized quickly. His voice was cool and he felt at fault for mistaking the tom's name. Aspenburr hadn't been too social throughout his apprenticeship, not talking with many apprentices or warriors really. He just wanted to train and get through. That was his goal, and some might cal him ambitious for it. "I'm Aspenburr, a fairly new warrior. I must say I never talked with many cats. I was more focused on other things, so it is pleasant now to get out and be a bit more social without the stress of training now."
"It's fine I'd understand. Besides, it's kinda a surprise you got the 'Nimble' part since during my apprenticeship I went by umm... 'Sweetpaw'" He mumbled the end a bit, not really having a fun time remembering his past name, "But, I guess since you introduced yourself I might as well too, Aspenburr. I'm Nimblewhisker I'm a newish warrior as well and I'm kinda a chatterbox or... so I've been told." He chirped pleased to have maybe found a new friend in the clan.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 19th, 2018 at 07:47 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:29 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird would be lying if she said she wasn't hurt by the Stormglare behavior. Usually, the tom was rather sweet with her which of course she loved even if she would never truly say that outright. What could she say? She had built up barriers that she knew were almost impossible to get through and if some cat did manage to get through they probably wouldn't be pleased with their prize. "No, I not that hungry and even if I was I wouldn't eat...I don't deserve it." She conceded, not bothering to through in some useless mean comment for fear it would anger Stormglare into more bickering, "I won't take the tansy either Stormglare. I love you too much to betray you like that. And besides, you're right I'm the one who wanted more kits in the first place." She assured, deciding to now just dump apologies onto him, "Y-your just so much better then me I d-don't deserve you!" She admitted softly, as they neared the clan entrance not caring if some cat who was passing by heard her because well it was the truth. And it was time Gorsebird admitted it.
The words made him stop where he was heading. He blinked, she was lying? The thought had question. The voice and the way she said it reassured that she wasn't. Stormglare look at the ground before turning his head, heading back to Gorsebird. She wouldn't do this in public. Why now? It seem so.. new. "Beauty, its okay. Its okay. We all have our faults, I just.. just wanted a apology. A real one. " He meowed, licking her head. That was all he really wanted. He offered her one of the biggest smile he could give which seem like a normal smile to anyone. Stormglare eyes seem to twinkle. "I love you, when I say I love you that means all of you. Even if we have our differences." He purr, feeling his heart warm. He did sign up for all of this, either way. He wasn't lucky but wasn't unlucky. Sometimes Stormglare knew that his shields were damaged, very damaged. Cats have beat them down. Now it seem so hard to see his life without Gorsebird.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Queen View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

A shudder passed through her at the thought of Blazingstar losing his last life, however realistic it was. That was the danger of being a warrior. Quizzically, she inquired, “Feeling a bit morbid?” It was supposed to be a jovial time for WindClan, having a new deputy and promise for the future. “I hope you don’t think of this ceremony as making arrangements for your deathbed. You can’t die, there are too many ThunderClan cats you haven’t smacked any sense into yet.” By the time Blazingstar was giving up his last life, she certainly prayed to StarClan they weren’t still struggling with ThunderClan and RiverClan.

“Alright, let’s do it,” she started toward the territory, a small skip in her step. Looking back, Roanfeather couldn’t help but notice he had one of those smiles that was hard not to instantly return. Blazingstar was charming, handsome no doubt. If she hadn’t been entirely convinced already, the wink sealed the deal. “Ha,” she chortled lightly, “as if I could take down a cat like you. I’m convinced there’s muscle somewhere beneath that fluffy pelt of yours.” Roanfeather prodded his shoulder, touching the tip of her tail to his fur. Jokingly, she meowed with a wink of her own, “Maybe it’s hiding somewhere among the leaf-bare pudge.”

"Oh, I'll be around for a while, don't worry. You guys can't get rid of me that easily!" he chuckled a little. His tail waved around a bit before he continued on. "Doesn't seem like smacking sense into them is working, but hopefully it will one day," he commented. How many fights were there going to be before a winner was declared? That was all it really needed: a winner. StarClan knew.

Blazingstar had to stop and take in what Roanfeather had just said. Pudge?! He had started to walk towards the territory with her, but had to stop and look over his shoulder at his fur. After a moment, he stared back at her, his jaw slightly dropped as if he didn't know what to say. Fluffing out his chest, lifted his chin and narrowed his eyes in a playful challenge at her. "I'm fluffy! There's more fur on me than there is pudge! I'll prove it to you if I have to, a quick pin won't hurt anyone," he replied with a flick of his tail before he found his paws following after her once again.
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:09 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Only if that makes you my Mr. Flare." he purred playfully, taking a paw and playfully shoving him back. he tilted his head in thought of a surprise, going over the places he knew in his head. "Well, i would suggest going out of territory, but it seemed like almost half of the forest doesnt like us very much." fireflare snorted, a brief mention at riverclan and thunder clan. those prey stealers could think what ever they wanted, honestly. fireflare didnt care, and he was sure blazing didnt either,"but I know a spot in our territory. now come with me, Mr.Flare!" he chuckled, padding a bit faster towards the camp exit with a pep in his step, humming in excitement.

Blazingstar let out a laugh, before trying to avoid Fireflare's paw. He failed of course and took the shove with an over-dramatic stumble. Giving the other warrior a playful growl, he moved quickly to swat his ears like a kitten before darting towards the entrance, slowly down halfway through camp. "Secret spot in the territory to get jumped, it is!" he joked, matching Fireflare's pace now to follow him more efficiently. Deep down, Blazingstar knew that being in the territory or leaving it meant they risk meeting enemies. Just the two of them wouldn't be able to manage like that, especially when half of ThunderClan wanted them dead. Actually, they wanted him dead. Well, he wasn't going anywhere, anytime soon so they would be stuck with WindClan breathing over their shoulder for a while.
Old February 20th, 2018, 12:23 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw scrabbled out from under his mentor before she could fall on him, clambering to his feet, she was back up and turning to launch at him in a moment, and though the attack was a bit off balance, she still managed to catch him over the shoulders with her paws, sending him rolling in the dry grass and dust. Disoriented from his tumble, Thistlepaw hastily got upright and bolted sideways. He had lost sight of Ambercloud in the confusion and was thinking only of how staying in one place was no good defensively.
Shockingly enough, the mentor hit her target, and sent him sprawling across the training moor. Ambercloud didn't wait for him to get up, immediately sprinting towards his body as he stood hastily and ran- right into her, sending both of them across the grass and dirt. Spitting the clumped sod out of her jaws, she stood not quite as quickly as her apprentice had before, and prepared for his next move. Lowering her stance into a defensive crouch, ears erect and pointed sharply in his direction, eyes unblinking, jaws silent, she waited, ready for anything he might throw at her.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 20th, 2018, 07:47 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Her whiskers twitched and growled her tail started to lash behind her she huffed " they should have asked some other clan . And they killed our deputy ?! Who do they think they are to just waltz in and kill our deputy when they say they are just going to hunt our prey which they aren't fast enough to. I mean c'mon ! I know you say we're not enemies any more but doesn't it make you angry ? To me thunderclan are nothing but a whole bunch of mouse brained cats to think they can just do that " she shouted she huffed again and shook her fur vigorously and taking a deep breath then sighed " sorry " she murmured her tail stopped lashing
He purred,” Your young, I get why you don’t understand. We got our revenge. We allied with Shadowclan and attacked their camp. They lost cats as did we. They learned a lesson. And to be honest, Snowstar swears to Starclan she didn’t know about them murdering our deputy they only intended to get enough rabbits to keep the clan alive, and I don’t blame them for not wanting Riverclan’s fish.” He meowed,” Though they simply could have asked first instead of killing our deputy.” He meowed rather distastefully.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 20th, 2018, 12:44 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
"It's fine I'd understand. Besides, it's kinda a surprise you got the 'Nimble' part since during my apprenticeship I went by umm... 'Sweetpaw'" He mumbled the end a bit, not really having a fun time remembering his past name, "But, I guess since you introduced yourself I might as well too, Aspenburr. I'm Nimblewhisker I'm a newish warrior as well and I'm kinda a chatterbox or... so I've been told." He chirped pleased to have maybe found a new friend in the clan.
Aspenburr shifted as he sat beside the other tom. "I listen more than I talk, so I hear things fly around." He explained. The level headed tom cast a small flicker of a smile to the cat. Sweetpaw, the name didn't ring a bell, though for a tom cat, Sweet was a misinforming prefix. He didn't blame the cat for wanting a change. The information of the other being a chatterbox brought a smile to his face. The tom liked talkative cats, mostly because he didn't talk as much himself, so it helped the flow of conversation. Plus when he met a chatterbox from another clan there was always a higher chance of some secrets slipping that he could take advantage of. "Well Nimblewhisker, what are you up to today? My schedule is pretty clear, so if you have a patrol you're set for I could possibly slip in there with you."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 20th, 2018, 02:19 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
The words made him stop where he was heading. He blinked, she was lying? The thought had question. The voice and the way she said it reassured that she wasn't. Stormglare look at the ground before turning his head, heading back to Gorsebird. She wouldn't do this in public. Why now? It seem so.. new. "Beauty, its okay. Its okay. We all have our faults, I just.. just wanted a apology. A real one. " He meowed, licking her head. That was all he really wanted. He offered her one of the biggest smile he could give which seem like a normal smile to anyone. Stormglare eyes seem to twinkle. "I love you, when I say I love you that means all of you. Even if we have our differences." He purr, feeling his heart warm. He did sign up for all of this, either way. He wasn't lucky but wasn't unlucky. Sometimes Stormglare knew that his shields were damaged, very damaged. Cats have beat them down. Now it seem so hard to see his life without Gorsebird.

"Y-you're not mad at me?" Gorsebird mewed, thinking of nuzzling him but deciding not to for fear of getting blood on him. Her nose was still bleeding somewhat harshly and she was halfly convinced she broke the thing so instead she settled for licking him softly on the cheek, "I love you too, sweetling even if half the time I don't act like it." Gorsebird would be the first to say she had a somewhat of a trust issue along with several other problems that most toms wouldn't have the time for but, not Stormglare the tom always seemed to be there for her better or worse. And, that was one of the reasons she loved him so much. It would be difficult to live her life without him.
Old February 20th, 2018, 02:48 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
"Y-you're not mad at me?" Gorsebird mewed, thinking of nuzzling him but deciding not to for fear of getting blood on him. Her nose was still bleeding somewhat harshly and she was halfly convinced she broke the thing so instead she settled for licking him softly on the cheek, "I love you too, sweetling even if half the time I don't act like it." Gorsebird would be the first to say she had a somewhat of a trust issue along with several other problems that most toms wouldn't have the time for but, not Stormglare the tom always seemed to be there for her better or worse. And, that was one of the reasons she loved him so much. It would be difficult to live her life without him.
"Not anymore." Stormglare replied to her, chuckling a little. Sweetling? Sweetling? He held back a tease, not wanting to ruin the moment. "Sweetling. Imma keep that nickname in mind." He finally said, returning the affection lick. "Now, shall we go get that nose bandaged up?" He asked. Stormglare made a mental note: the cold shoulder always works. He was a bit worried if it was broken, what if it was crooked? Gorsebird may become upset again. The tom knew that one day his mate may be taken away from him, or he would be taken away from her. It happened. He just wanted to hold onto these good moments for as along as he could. "Sweetling.." Stormglare added, obviously enjoying the nickname. Not his fault his beauty was creative.

[ should we end it here? ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Closed Thread