Last post by furrensic
Today 09:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2018, 09:48 PM
so nasty

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Nutpaw shook his head. "I hurt myself almost every day. This, my friend, is nothing." replied the tom, his fur growing hot in embarrassment. Nutpaw looked up at the leader's his eyes showing how clueless he was.
"Well, at least you're used to it by now." He stated flatly giving Nutpaw an affectionate lick on the cheek, " There's always a bright side in things Nutpaw. Or at least that's what my Mother says."

Last edited by Tavvi; February 19th, 2018 at 09:50 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 09:51 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Well, at least you're used to it by now." He stated flatly giving Nutpaw an affectionate lick on the cheek.
Nutpaw let out a purr as he glanced at his new friend. "I'm Nutpaw or what some cats call me Nutbrain." replied the apprentice.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 19th, 2018, 09:58 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Nutpaw let out a purr as he glanced at his new friend. "I'm Nutpaw or what some cats call me Nutbrain." replied the apprentice.
"I know that," Stagpaw said somewhat suppressing the urge to call the tom a mouse-brain, "I've known you since I was a kit are mothers wer- are friends. We are in the same clan." He snickered softly, in the end deciding that the tom's cluelessness was more cute than annoying.
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:04 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post

@Suspiciousmindz

fireflare had been keeping himself in check lately regarding the warrior code. and in that time he had gotten close with blazingstar. it was an unexpected friendship, but he wasnt complaining. so he listened closely to the leaders an their conversation. even if he wasnt much of a political guy, but his friend was up there being leader and everything so he put in his efforts.

fallenstream.

nasty little rodent.

he had no right to even challenge blazingstar like that. he may be a leader but he was a new one. the hundreds of cats out here shouldnt have to freeze their asses off just because some little fish breath told them not to. it was something that irked him. maybe because it was fallenstream of all cats. he hated him so much he refused to call him by his leadership name. everything about him made him itch. the way he spoke, he way he walked. his glances. and the fact he was talking like to his best friend? oh no honey.

"We dont want to be freezing our butts off out here Fish breath!" Fireflare shouted. his voice boomed across the clearing of the gathering place, hopefully loud enough for the leaders to here. even if fallenstream had authority of a clan, he didnt have authority over fireflears mouth, and he would be every where he went.

"Get on with the gathering and stop wasting our time by arguing with a leader that actually has some sense and experience."

Coconutbreeze ears flicked from respectfully listening to the leaders to the warrior who yowled across the clearing at them. Her gaze narrowed a little before the SkyClanner got to her feet and approached the obviously angered ginger warrior. I don't believe speaking like that is allowed here, she thought to herself as she found herself pushing through the crowd until she stood before him.
The feline didn't look angry, just curious about this warrior's obvious dislike to the RiverClan leader. "Why did you say those things? I don't think it's allowed at the gatherings, you'll upset StarClan. You should allow the leaders to handle themselves," she spoke curtly, settling herself down and studying the feline.
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"I know that," Stagpaw said somewhat suppressing the urge to call the tom a mouse-brain, "I've known you since I was a kit are mothers wer- are friends. We are in the same clan." He snickered softly, in the end deciding that the tom's cluelessness was more cute than annoying.
Nutpaw's became even more embarrassed. "Sorry. I kind of forgot your name, so if you could please tell me it again." meowed Nutpaw, his fur growing really hot from his dumb mistake.

Old February 19th, 2018, 10:30 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Nutpaw's became even more embarrassed. "Sorry. I kind of forgot your name, so if you could please tell me it again." meowed Nutpaw, his fur growing really hot from his dumb mistake.
"Stagpaw." He answered simply, "And, you don't have to get flustered about forgetting it, it's just my name. There are much more important things to do then just remember a stupid name." He dryly declared, giving his paw a soft lick.
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:37 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"Stagpaw." He answered simply, "And, you don't have to get flustered about forgetting it, it's just my name. There are much more important things to do then just remember a stupid name." He dryly declared, giving his paw a soft lick.
Nutpaw sank low to the ground, his eyes starting to cloud. "I'm sorry. I think I'll just leave now." meowed the apprentice, turning himself away.

Old February 20th, 2018, 02:36 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Nutpaw sank low to the ground, his eyes starting to cloud. "I'm sorry. I think I'll just leave now." meowed the apprentice, turning himself away.
"O-Okay." He said his voice revealing the softest hint of surprise, "Bye."
Old February 20th, 2018, 05:13 PM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Nimblewhisker couldn't really keep the confusion from his eyes, "Wait she's pregnant again? Streamkit and Tawnykit are what three moons old? She waited for a whole fourteen moons to have them after us and now she's just having more!?" Nimblewhisker questioned, honestly somewhat hurt by the whole situation. It kinda felt to him at least like Gorsebird was trying to replace him and Harrierclaw.

"Ah, not much I just hunted, flirted a bit and patroled. Like usual." He said casually, trying to distance himself from the previous conversation.

@Midgefur
Harrierclaw nodded slowly, his pale whiskers bobbing as his brother repeated what was going on. He too thought it was irresponsible of their mother to have another litter, especially when she complained without boundaries about and to her eldest litter. The tabby wasn't sure how Tawnykit and Streamkit would fare, not to mention kittens even younger. A little agitated at the thought, he gave his nose a quick lick with a quiver of his coat. Nimblewhisker had the right idea.

"I'm a little envious," he replied with a chuff, "Flirting doesn't come naturally to me, I'm like a big boulder just sitting there." With a chuckle, he let himself relax on his paws, no longer tense. "You're impressive, not that I'd expect otherwise." It was a bit of a formal but it was honest, Harrierclaw often looked up to his brother.

He could hear the Leaders ahead being sour amongst themselves but wasn't closely listening to them.
Old February 20th, 2018, 05:40 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
Harrierclaw nodded slowly, his pale whiskers bobbing as his brother repeated what was going on. He too thought it was irresponsible of their mother to have another litter, especially when she complained without boundaries about and to her eldest litter. The tabby wasn't sure how Tawnykit and Streamkit would fare, not to mention kittens even younger. A little agitated at the thought, he gave his nose a quick lick with a quiver of his coat. Nimblewhisker had the right idea.

"I'm a little envious," he replied with a chuff, "Flirting doesn't come naturally to me, I'm like a big boulder just sitting there." With a chuckle, he let himself relax on his paws, no longer tense. "You're impressive, not that I'd expect otherwise." It was a bit of a formal but it was honest, Harrierclaw often looked up to his brother.

He could hear the Leaders ahead being sour amongst themselves but wasn't closely listening to them.
"Impressive?" Nimblewhisker repeated with a snort, "Oh, Harrierclaw it's not at all 'impressive' half the time my pick up lines fall flat on their faces! But, that's the fun of it you know!" Nimblewhisker inquired, he and Harrierclaw seemed like night and day in a way with Nimblewhisker being the much more happy and bubbly of the two and Harrierclaw being the logical and 'serious' one. Nimblewhisker liked it that way, it kept things simple.

"You know I might actually know the perfect cat for you!" He chirped gleefully his eyes suddenly bursting with excitement as he just made what he believed to be the best match in history.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 20th, 2018 at 05:41 PM.
Closed Thread