Today 07:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2018, 08:17 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( oof this is honestly the worst time to have writer’s block ))

Goldenstar was quiet, considering if he had said the right thing or not. Did he just spark a battle? Or did he just end the conversation? He let the conversation end. He let himself turn about halfway away from the other cat, his words still ringing in his own ears. Let Passion get mad, Golden had done what he believed was right, and now no one could change it. If Thunderclan wanted to act all high and mighty, as though they needed to know everything, then so be it. He had a right to keep his mouth shut, he had a right to not tell some cat from another clan, leader, deputy, medicine cat, whatever, what he wanted to. Let Thunderclan be angry, they didn’t need to know anything about Shadowclan. He had nearly opened his mouth several times during Passion’s outburst, but restrained himself. The same reasoning repeating itself over and over in his head. Let him be angry, he doesn’t need to know anything anger built in him, and he was tempted to attack, but Golden viewed himself as better then stupid outbursts. Of course, he had thought that Passionblaze would have been able to restrain himself, but he obviously hadn’t, suddenly feeling a weight on his body. Whirling around, he kicked Passionblaze away, his eyes narrowing. Thunderclan had brought this onto themselves, if they wanted a fight, they would get a fight. He lunged at Passionblaze, yowling “Shadowclan! Attack!” as he let condensed anger get to his head.
When Passionblaze attacked Goldenstar, he tried to latch his claws into the shoulder of the leader, trying to latch his teeth on the shadowclan leader’s jugular, but too soon he was flung off. Passionblaze stumbled back, his eyes igniting an amber flame. He stayed where he was, crouching low to the ground. With his tail slithering behind him like a charmed snake. Goldenstar ordered the attack, and Passionblaze already knew his own warriors were to defend themselves and their clan mates. So, Passionblaze expected Goldenstar to lunge at him, and the tom allowed the clash to happen. He was forced to the ground, emitting out a strangled growl. Despite being pushed to the ground, Passionblaze used his front claws to swipe viciously at his opponent. Passionblaze had kicked his hind legs up to throw Goldenstar off. It gave him enough time to immediately get back to his paws. Pulling his muzzle back in a snarl, the tom was fixing to throw himself quickly back in, but was dodged away by Halfgaze. Who was she to step into a fight that wasn’t hers? Passionblaze didn’t want to fight her! He wanted to fight Goldenstar...out of rage. Passionblaze glared at the Halfgaze. This wasn’t even her fight! Passionblaze hardly talked when he in the middle of a heated battle. All words were lost and he could simply communicate with growls. Yet, Halfgaze was keen on protecting her leader. Passionblaze, if he had no will power and less respect, he would had knocked her over to get to his real target. Frustrated by a desire to finish a fight (because he started it in the first place) Passionblaze didn’t have time to sit and debate whether he was losing his sanity to think he was going to fight a she cat! Even through impulsion, Passionblaze didn’t want to hurt a female. He preferred tough males that he could beat senselessly. It was a morbid thought but when you dealt with a tom who loss all sense when it came to battle, expect a sadistic nature. So, Passionblaze immediately clashed with another male Shadowclan warrior to satiate his need for a fight.

@Beau

When Shadowclan was held back, Honeythistle was next to Dovecoo, steadily beside her until they were stopped by Thunderclan scum. The silver tom was already annoyed that Goldenstar and Halfgaze stopped to talk to the Thunderclan deputy. Couldn’t they just wait until the gathering? He had brushed his tail against Dovecoo’s side to alert her that he would be back, without using any verbal words to let her know what he was doing. He at least wanted to get a good eye of what this conversation was about. Rudely, Honeythistle pushed past other warriors to get a first vision, narrowing his eyes greatly. This was what Shadowclan get for allowing a female to be their deputy. Starclan must not be too happy about this so obviously they had to send Thunderclan. If Thunderclan beat them once, wouldn’t they be able to beat them again?

As a proud Shadowclan warrior, Honeythistle felt his claws slip out unconsciously because he didn’t like seeing the Thunderclan’s deputy staring down at Goldenstar in such a way. Honeythistle growled, but kept his place. Until war was called out. It all happened so fast. Honeythistle didn’t even see it coming when Passionblaze whipped back around to tackle their leader! Honeythistle didn’t need to be told twice to jump into war as he was ready to dig his claws into Thunderclan weaklings. Instead, in a panicked state, Honeythistle turned backwards because he left Dove behind. If he would had known a battle was happening...she wouldn’t be left alone. She especially wouldn’t be here! Snarling to himself, Honeythistle called out, “Dovecoo!” He shouted among battling cats. He dodged other battles, wasting no time to find one of his mates.

When his eyes finally located her; her pure white fur blinding to the eye but noticeable nonetheless. A Thunderclan warrior was provoking her. Without a second thought, Honeythistle lunges forward to throw the opponent off Dovecoo, bringing his lips back in a menacing snarl.

Old February 19th, 2018, 10:13 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Rowanblaze's eyes widened before he realized what exactly was going on, then his eyes narrowed, pupils dilating. "Mistwing, good luck." He meowed seriously giving her a stern look. "I'll see you after this is over. When it is over I have something I need to tell you." He murmured more softly before leaping into the array of fighting felines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadow was amused slightly by the chaos around her. Broken insults fluttered by her ear and she giggled, not particularly caring what others thought of her. She swung her head around, looking for someone to tight and taunt. Anger of other cats both fueled and amused her, so she loved to fight. She sat down and calmly licked her paw, seemingly oblivious to her surroundings. She figured someone would attack her and Nightshadow wouldn't have to start the fight. Starting the fight for her was never a strong point, and usually led to less insults and more fighting. She loved to defend herself in a fight at first, and eventually go on the offensive. She sniffed lightly, looking in disgust at her muddy paw. "If you aren't careful little kitties, you'll slip into the rushing river. No one will look for you there, just as no one will look for you when you're dripping in blood. When I'm done with you, ThunderClan kitties, your face will be unrecognizable," Nightshadow said to herself in a sing-song voice. When she was in battle, she took it very seriously and wouldn't hesitate to kill.

Mistwing nodded absentmindedly to Rowanblaze, not paying much attention to his words. Shadowclan had ordered the attack, so this meant war. And what was better was that Thunderclan had complete justification. The silver furred tabby launched herself forward, as Shadowclan surged into their ranks. Mistwing's menacing gaze searched the crowd until she skidded to a stop, spotting a sleek black Shadowclan molly sitting calmly between fueding cats. Mistwing's interest peaked and she couldn't help but let an excited chirp out. The few moments seemed to last forever, as Mistwing's blue gaze met Nighshadow's yellow ones. Mistwing unsheathed her claws once again, time seeming to resume as she soared through the air, claws exended in front of her aiming for the dark she-cats face, her bristling tail streaming behind her.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:27 PM

My Mood: Doh

Leopardpaw felt frozen in her spot as Shadowclan slunk out of the shadows. She suddenly felt alone, despite her clan mates bristling at her side. The bengal cat kept her head low and opened her mouth to scent the air, the Shadowclan odor overwhelming. There were a lot of warriors, it seemed like they came prepared for a fight. When Leopardpaw heard the attack orders from Shadowclan, she gasped, "What? No!" She quashed that first tremor of fear that shook her and sunk her claws in the ground and closed her eyes for a heartbeat to steady herself. When her eyelids fluttered once more, her eyes shone with a fierceness they had been looking earlier. Leopardpaw took a step forward, immediately spotting a famililar pelt showing through the crowd of grappling cats. The last time Leopardpaw saw this pelt it had pinned her mentor to the ground in the Thunderclan camp. And though, Honeyflower had assured Leopardpaw that she gave as good as she took, Leopardpaw was filled with an uncharecteristic surge of anger. She stalked towards her chosen opponent, head once again lowering to scowl at the grey tom. As much as her paws itched to charge at him, she had seen Ashnose in battle before and after hearing Honeyflower's words, knew she had to be careful to stay out of his grasp. @Thistledawn
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 19th, 2018 at 10:27 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:29 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Deranged Llama
(( this is going to be short, i apologize ))

Goldenstar watched the situation between Halfgaze and Passionblaze happen, and was nearly drowning in the tension. He had started a battle. No. Passionblaze had, Golden had just fanned the flames. That was a horrible feeling. Cats were going to be lost again because of this. When this was over, he would probably have to wait for another talk from Daydream. Well, if that was the consequence, so be it. When Passionblaze did the equivalent of running away to someone else, he glanced at Halfgaze, before going to help finish the battle he had started. Would it even end? Was there still a moon in the sky? He didn’t know, and he couldn’t look up now, his claws digging into the ground as he looked around the area where the fight had broke out.
Old February 20th, 2018, 12:17 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post
@blue jellie @Charmer

Sharppaw hissed as his leader called for attack. ‘Finally!’ he looked around for a flicker of blue-gray pelt in the darkness. The light of the full moon helped him immensely. His cold amber eyes finally found his target. He returned the glare shot at him with a smirk. With a hiss, he walked toward him, looking calculating. Every pawstep on the rough ground gave him a new rush of hate. So much so, that when he was within reach of Morningblue, every inch of him was filled with loathing. The edges of his vision were going red. All he could see was Morningblue and the cat he was trying to protect. In a split-second descision, Sharppaw attempted to leap between them. His goal was to separate them, then spin around and claw Morningblue. His fight wasn’t with the other cat. Not yet. All he could think about was his crazed lust for blood to be spilt. For blood to splatter on the ground, to sink into the earth. He yowled angrily, attempting to bite Morningblue’s leg. If his leg was hurt, he’d go down. Then Sharppaw would kill him.

[ angry little ball of floof ]
[ sharppaw is a feisty little bab ]

As a very-infuriated apprentice leaped for her brother, aiming for his leg, she smashed into him, blocking the attack and knocking him off balance. Frankly, she could care less about what her brother thought. Soon enough, the conversation they'd had previously would be reversed- he'd say he could take care of himself, and Jaystorm would respond she was only protecting him. After all, it's her "duty" as a warrior to protect her Clanmates. Scoffing, she looked down on the apprentice, aiming a quick fake-out blow to his ear and drawing back at the last moment, instead jabbing towards a showing joint on his leg- which would hopefully make it buckle.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 20th, 2018, 07:22 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
@Deranged Llama
(( this is going to be short, i apologize ))

Goldenstar watched the situation between Halfgaze and Passionblaze happen, and was nearly drowning in the tension. He had started a battle. No. Passionblaze had, Golden had just fanned the flames. That was a horrible feeling. Cats were going to be lost again because of this. When this was over, he would probably have to wait for another talk from Daydream. Well, if that was the consequence, so be it. When Passionblaze did the equivalent of running away to someone else, he glanced at Halfgaze, before going to help finish the battle he had started. Would it even end? Was there still a moon in the sky? He didn’t know, and he couldn’t look up now, his claws digging into the ground as he looked around the area where the fight had broke out.
(( No Worries ))
Sweetfawn stared as battle erupted all around her; shock and surprise filling her gaze. One moment the ThunderClna cats had crossed paths with the ShadowClan warriors on their way to the gathering, and the next moment the scent of blood and the sharp howls of fighting cats flooded her senses. In her confusion, the she-cat backed away, and stumbled into something living: another cat! Whirling around to face this unknown feline, Sweetfawn found herself nose to nose with the ShadowClan leader himself. For a moment, the small, slender feline stood still in shock. How was she to fight the ShadowClan leader? Shaking away her fears and raising up her hackles, she gave a hiss. This is jus another ShadowClan cat who needs to be taught a lesson. She thought to herself, trying to find justice for fighting under a full moon. Without another thought to stray her from her target, Sweetfawn leaped, attempting to bowl the tom cat before her over. She was fast, but not exactly his size.
Old February 20th, 2018, 10:06 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

@2018 Okapi

(It's started, would you like me to begin?
lotusfang
Old February 20th, 2018, 11:29 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
@2018 Okapi

(It's started, would you like me to begin?
Sure

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 20th, 2018, 11:41 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Sure
Forestember's claws unsheathed as she looked for someone to attack. She huffed, blue eyes narrowing. Her tongue clicked as she searched, looking for anyone she found.. suitable? Her apex angled back, and her claws flexed. She spotted a ThunderClan warrior without an enemy, so she leaped toward the cat.
lotusfang
Old February 20th, 2018, 02:22 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

(( No Worries ))
Sweetfawn stared as battle erupted all around her; shock and surprise filling her gaze. One moment the ThunderClna cats had crossed paths with the ShadowClan warriors on their way to the gathering, and the next moment the scent of blood and the sharp howls of fighting cats flooded her senses. In her confusion, the she-cat backed away, and stumbled into something living: another cat! Whirling around to face this unknown feline, Sweetfawn found herself nose to nose with the ShadowClan leader himself. For a moment, the small, slender feline stood still in shock. How was she to fight the ShadowClan leader? Shaking away her fears and raising up her hackles, she gave a hiss. This is jus another ShadowClan cat who needs to be taught a lesson. She thought to herself, trying to find justice for fighting under a full moon. Without another thought to stray her from her target, Sweetfawn leaped, attempting to bowl the tom cat before her over. She was fast, but not exactly his size.
Goldenstar was still in a bit of shock from the battle starting, the sudden scent of blood nearly blocking out every other scent. Now it was up to him to try and figure out how to finish this. He hadn’t been thinking. He had let anger take over him. However, he knew he had to try and do as much as he could. Once he had turned away from Halfgaze, he saw a she-Cat lunging at him. Staggering a bit to the side, he felt her scrape him, but it wasn’t anything severe. He whirled around, looking at the slightly smaller warrior. He wasn’t exactly all that big himself, trying to lunge into the she-cat, hoping to pin her down and scare her away, hopefully not hurt her.