Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:50 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM

Old February 19th, 2018, 11:21 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Blazing & Roan's Walk [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"Oh, I'll be around for a while, don't worry. You guys can't get rid of me that easily!" he chuckled a little. His tail waved around a bit before he continued on. "Doesn't seem like smacking sense into them is working, but hopefully it will one day," he commented. How many fights were there going to be before a winner was declared? That was all it really needed: a winner. StarClan knew.

Blazingstar had to stop and take in what Roanfeather had just said. Pudge?! He had started to walk towards the territory with her, but had to stop and look over his shoulder at his fur. After a moment, he stared back at her, his jaw slightly dropped as if he didn't know what to say. Fluffing out his chest, lifted his chin and narrowed his eyes in a playful challenge at her. "I'm fluffy! There's more fur on me than there is pudge! I'll prove it to you if I have to, a quick pin won't hurt anyone," he replied with a flick of his tail before he found his paws following after her once again.

Bounding out of the camp and through the WindClan territory, Roanfeather realized it had been a long time since she felt so alive. They were reaching the outskirts of the territory, the border they shared with nobody but unclaimed nature, but she didn't notice how far they'd gone.

All she was aware of was the breeze filtering through her soft fur, meanwhile trying to suppress a fit of laughter as Blazingstar bounded after her. She didn't know Blazingstar as more than her clan leader and a conversational companion, but she was still comfortable in his presence. Eyes narrowing playfully, she stole a sideways glance at him and crouched down slightly, preparing a tackle. "Maybe it was a trap after all," she purred, recalling how he'd questioned the walk initially. "How will you ever make it out alive? It can only mean one thing-- I guess you'll have to show me that you are more fluff than pudge."

Well, Blazingstar wasn't actually pudgy. But he certainly was a fuzzy ball of fluff, and he still owed her that pin. With that, Roanfeather leapt toward him, springing at his golden form with just enough force to bring them both tumbling into the soft grass of the moor if she collided with him.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; February 19th, 2018 at 11:23 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:39 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Blazing & Roan's Walk [Private]

@Rose Queen

Blazingstar's brow raised in question once the she-cat who seemed to be enjoying nature turned and crouched. He froze in his tracks, tail lashing behind him a few times as he realized this as the challenge he set himself up for. "You might lose a paw or two in my fur, things always seem to get lost in it!" he responded quickly before his gaze tracked Roan making her way quickly towards him. He let out a huff of air as he found them tumbling backwards into the grass behind him. Blazingstar also couldn't stop the soft purr that rumbled from the back of his throat as his paws wrapped around the soft she-cat's shoulders in return. The only thing he attempted to do once they were on the ground was to roll them over so he wasn't beneath her.
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:56 PM
the stars are aligned

@Suspiciousmindz

"So that explains where your modesty went," Roanfeather teased as he said things often got lost in his fur, letting them fall back lazily onto the slightly-barren undergrowth. At least most of the snow was melted and spotty, so they weren't getting their fur wet with mud and slush.

For a sheer second, she was concerned she landed with too much force after hearing the puff of air escape him, but it disappeared from her mind when his purr followed that. Internally, she felt relief; hopefully this was helping him relax. Destress. Take a bit to focus on something other than WindClan and threats it faced. Blazing easily flipped them so she was beneath him, and she stole this moment to batter his fluffy belly with light kicks, her claws sheathed. "The only thing I've learned from this is you have enough fur to suffocate a badger. Must be why WindClan doesn't see many predators."

Last edited by Fawn; February 19th, 2018 at 11:56 PM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 12:40 AM
Just A Fossil

@Rose Queen

Blazingstar laughed as one of his paws rested gently on her chest and the other was tapping her nose a repeated amount of times, drawing far enough away to avoid a bite each time. He felt the pummel of paws on his stomach gave her a mischievous smirk before dropping half his weight on the she-cat. His weight was mostly targeted on her paws to prevent further kicks into his body. "Someone has to manage the predators around here! Keeps the prey silent whenever I hunt too!" his statement clearly wasn't done as his other paw lowered beside her head. Blazingstar fluffed his chest a little to tickle her face a bit, "Keeps my threats silent too," he spoke teasingly.
Old February 20th, 2018, 12:51 AM
the stars are aligned

@Suspiciousmindz

The booping was met with bared teeth and playful snaps toward his paw, but it was difficult to keep up the vicious act when she couldn't stop herself from laughing -- he was irresistibly humorous, much better company than when he was in work mode. "Mmphh--!" Roanfeather huffed, the weight of Blazingstar collapsing atop her. Squirming and attempting to break free from his squishing, she purred, "I don't think that move is helping your fluff-not-pudge case." It did prevent further kicking; all she could do was bap his chest fluff repeatedly with her very much constrained forelegs, though even that proved futile as he shuffled to tickle her face with it, resulting in an almost-instant sneeze.

"Your fighting style,"
she started with a gasp, playfully, her voice dramatic, "it is like nothing I have ever seen before, in all my moons! Oh StarClan no, this cannot be how I'm defeated..! Anything but the fluff!" As if exactly on cue, the climax to her monologue was cut short by another sneeze due to his fur.

Last edited by Fawn; February 20th, 2018 at 12:51 AM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Just A Fossil

@Rose Queen

"All that weight is just my fluff! It's really bad when all this gets wet," he responded, letting up off the she-cat a bit. It was his way of showing mercy, by taking his fur away from tickling her face, her sneezes making him chuckle a little. He allowed himself to hover over her for a moment more before he rolled over onto the ground beside her, the grass crunching beneath him softly from being dried out. Blazingstar found himself laying on his side, watching Roanfeather for a moment before letting out a sigh and looking towards the sky. For the first time in forever, he felt relieved and stress free. Who knew that all he needed was a little walk with a fellow warrior. Perhaps a good future friend? He could use some friends right now. That mischievous smile returned to his face once he realized what the she-cat had said. "In all your moons? How old are you? Almost time to join the elders den?" his hues shifted towards her again, a playful twinkle found in them.
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:15 PM
the stars are aligned

@Suspiciousmindz

Roanfeather snorted at the thought of a wet Blazingstar. "I wonder who wore it better - a drowned rat, or Blazingstar? But in seriousness, it is quite miraculous that you could even walk under all that wet fur." Her eyes shone with amusement.

"Just about," she meowed, shuffling to brush her tail teasingly over his nose, payback for what he'd done only moments ago before drawing it away again. "I've been practicing up on my sarcasm and grumpy expressions, I think I'm ready to hit the elders' den, boss some apprentices around and tell stories of the good ol' days." Roanfeather rolled onto her stomach, blue eyes meeting Blazingstar's amberish yellow, a content smile resting upon her muzzle. "Don't worry, I'll put in a decent word for you every now and then, like how you're the handsomest," a playful eye-roll, "and smartest--maybe even fluffiest--leader WindClan has ever seen." If nothing else, it was working; his mind seemed to be distanced from Clan sorrows and stresses.

Rising from her position, Roanfeather looked around, past the boundary of WindClan then glanced to Blazingstar. "Have you ever explored out there?" she asked. "Or wondered what might be waiting?" It was mostly theoretical to her, not something she genuinely considered exploring, but it had always been a point of interest.

Last edited by Fawn; February 20th, 2018 at 08:16 PM.
Old February 25th, 2018, 12:47 PM
Just A Fossil

@Rose Queen

"You'll never know," he replied with a smirk, rolling over fully onto his back and let out another sigh. The moment of silence passed between them before her playful voice broke the peace. He held back a laugh that threatened to make it's way out of his body. That was cut off by the sneeze that tickled his nose, however he held it back to ensure she didn't get that triumphant feeling of payback. "Man, I didn't know I took up an adventure with an older feline, just make sure you keep up! I won't slow down for you! And thanks for putting in the good word, I'm sure I'll give you many stories to exaggerate about," he playfully responded, following her stance and rising to his own paws. However, he had to shake the debris that clung to his pelt before he felt comfortably continuing their travels. "I haven't left the clan's territory in this direction before. I've been towards the barn before and I've seen some of the Twolegplace though," he spoke. Not many warriors could say that and he was glad he could. Especially for being a leader? He let that pride physically show, fluffing his chest out a little.
Old March 4th, 2018, 03:24 PM
the stars are aligned

@Suspiciousmindz

"You better believe it, you youngin'," she played along. "Warriors these days never want to go on walks with the elders, I hate to think of what they're teaching their kits." As if to exaggerate her point, Roanfeather let out a short groan and added, "My body is already startin' to ache, must be the storms recently." Thinking about the location Blazingstar was referring to, she meowed idly, "If that's the only place you've been," though she hadn't been to the barn herself, "we ought to get out more often. After all, I think it's a leader's duty to know the surrounding land like the back of his paw. For," Roanfeather paused, then decided, "safety reasons, right?"

Perhaps in the future, if Blazingstar wished to return to those spots, she would ask to accompany him. She couldn't say her curiosity wasn't piqued, but for now they were here with a wide unknown in front of the two. "I think we have a while before they'll need you back at camp," she said, starting forward beyond the WindClan territory. "Let's go a little further. I think my old-as-dust body can handle it." Just to see what could be out there, but they'd have to stay alert.

Last edited by Fawn; March 4th, 2018 at 03:24 PM.
Old March 6th, 2018, 09:23 PM
Just A Fossil

@Rose Queen

Blazingstar gave Roanfeather a playful side glance. His hues twinkled with mischief he couldn't hold back. The she-cat was walking herself into what he was about to say and she couldn't back from it now."Roanfeather!" He started, having to pause everything to put his paw up to his chest, his head turned towards her now "I didn't know you would hint at going on future dates! Are you considering this a date then too?! I'm so unprepared!" he spoke, making his voice sound as surprised, but sarcastic, as possible.

His paw dropped back to the ground with a small purr of amusement following from his throat. Waving his tail in the air, his attention was turned back towards the unknown territory ahead of them. "Buttercupbreeze can manage the clan just fine, it's a learning experience for her," he noted, mostly to himself, but the response was directed to Roanfeather.

Blazingstar took a few pawsteps before looking back at the ginger she-cat with a smirk. "You're lucky you're a pretty elder," he winked with a small laugh. He hoped she knew the elder joke wasn't going away anytime soon.