Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:24 PM
insert cool name here || p
by sock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:13 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:50 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:47 AM
dovesinge finder
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:39 AM

Old December 23rd, 2017, 11:29 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default [ - Private - ]

@BlueBunnie

I have two loners and I'm not sure which ones you
Wanna roleplay with or which cats your using

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 23rd, 2017 at 11:29 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 11:48 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: [ - Private - ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
@BlueBunnie

I have two loners and I'm not sure which ones you
Wanna roleplay with or which cats your using

I have Ice, who is a very sarcastic cat but he doesn't trust easily. He's a black cat with blue eyes. Do you have a cat that you'd wanna rp with him

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old December 24th, 2017, 12:09 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
I have Ice, who is a very sarcastic cat but he doesn't trust easily. He's a black cat with blue eyes. Do you have a cat that you'd wanna rp with him
I've got s cat named blue belle and than I've got Ajax, blue is a very sweet she cat Who is too delicate for this world, than I've got Ajax, mate to onyx one of the worst cats to ever be born

François Lelord

Old December 24th, 2017, 12:47 AM

Quote:

I've got s cat named blue belle and than I've got Ajax, blue is a very sweet she cat Who is too delicate for this world, than I've got Ajax, mate to onyx one of the worst cats to ever be born
Hmm maybe blue and ice? They seem like that might have like a brother/sister vibe after getting to know each other.

Old December 24th, 2017, 12:59 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Hmm maybe blue and ice? They seem like that might have like a brother/sister vibe after getting to know each other.
[ Yeah of course! She already has some guy friends at this point but I'm sure this will work out !! ]

Stalking throguh the undergrowth was a very pale grey she cat with darker grey legs. She slipped between the shadows her paws making no noise as she crept over the frosty grass. Ahead was a kestrel, the ancient looking bird was seated utop a very low shrub. She had followed its flight path for days now! And finally she had found the place it came every day. This one shrub to feed off the chokeberries. The she cat crouched and her paws plucked at the white grass and her haunches flexed. Than using the best stalking Abilties she crept around the clearing with the bush in the middle, the wind was pretty still at this moment but she didn't wanna take a chance. Ever since dusk took away her last astounding kill by positioning it in anger at her she wasn't about to sacrifice a faulty hunt for it. There was a stretch of clear grass that she would have to cross before getting into a good position... She looked over her shoulder watching as the kestrel hopped from branch to branch plucking the berries off and swallowing them whole. So much for choke berries huh? The she cat skunk across the small patch of grass unseen. With a breath of cold air she got into position. Her hind legs flexed and she crouched her tail out straight behind her. "I've got you now" she whispered softly

François Lelord

Old December 24th, 2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:

[ Yeah of course! She already has some guy friends at this point but I'm sure this will work out !! ]

Stalking throguh the undergrowth was a very pale grey she cat with darker grey legs. She slipped between the shadows her paws making no noise as she crept over the frosty grass. Ahead was a kestrel, the ancient looking bird was seated utop a very low shrub. She had followed its flight path for days now! And finally she had found the place it came every day. This one shrub to feed off the chokeberries. The she cat crouched and her paws plucked at the white grass and her haunches flexed. Than using the best stalking Abilties she crept around the clearing with the bush in the middle, the wind was pretty still at this moment but she didn't wanna take a chance. Ever since dusk took away her last astounding kill by positioning it in anger at her she wasn't about to sacrifice a faulty hunt for it. There was a stretch of clear grass that she would have to cross before getting into a good position... She looked over her shoulder watching as the kestrel hopped from branch to branch plucking the berries off and swallowing them whole. So much for choke berries huh? The she cat skunk across the small patch of grass unseen. With a breath of cold air she got into position. Her hind legs flexed and she crouched her tail out straight behind her. "I've got you now" she whispered softly

A pitch black tom stalked through the shadows, not one speck of light touched his dark pelt. The only thing that truly gave him away were his light blue eyes, which had been watching a gray she-cat hunting a bird. He wasn't all that hungry but he was really bored, he thought about scaring off the bird, but didn't feel like fighting either. 'Maybe I'll just scare her once she's done.' the tom thought. he'd just have to stay downwind of her until she caught the kestrel. The tom then sat in silence as he waited for the right opportunity to scare the fur off of her!

Old December 25th, 2017, 03:18 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
A pitch black tom stalked through the shadows, not one speck of light touched his dark pelt. The only thing that truly gave him away were his light blue eyes, which had been watching a gray she-cat hunting a bird. He wasn't all that hungry but he was really bored, he thought about scaring off the bird, but didn't feel like fighting either. 'Maybe I'll just scare her once she's done.' the tom thought. he'd just have to stay downwind of her until she caught the kestrel. The tom then sat in silence as he waited for the right opportunity to scare the fur off of her!
With a gentle wave of her tail, blue belle sprang into the air. Paws outstretched claws out limbs poised. The bird at first was clueless until her shadow crossed the ground and covered the bush. With a shriek the kestrel tried to make an escape but the branch it was stuck on was an awkward angle to begin flight. Blue belle let out a early battle cry as the small she cat was catapaulted into the bush sending leaves fluttering up into the air. Than from the outside thrashing was both seen and heard as blue belle grappled with the bird. Berries I lodged from their branches and squashed against her silvery grey fur and dots of blood appeared on the birds feathers as well as the she cats chest as the kestrel clawed and scratched to escape her claws. Than with a terrified shriek the kestrel died as the cat got a grip on its throat and twisted. Than silence followed and a few sniffles before blue belle gracefully hoped out of the bush into the ground panting with leaves scattered and berries smushed everywhere. With an exhausted sigh the she cat plopped onto the ground dropping the kestrel beside her and shutting her eyes to rest for a few moments.

François Lelord

Old December 25th, 2017, 04:16 PM

Quote:

With a gentle wave of her tail, blue belle sprang into the air. Paws outstretched claws out limbs poised. The bird at first was clueless until her shadow crossed the ground and covered the bush. With a shriek the kestrel tried to make an escape but the branch it was stuck on was an awkward angle to begin flight. Blue belle let out a early battle cry as the small she cat was catapaulted into the bush sending leaves fluttering up into the air. Than from the outside thrashing was both seen and heard as blue belle grappled with the bird. Berries I lodged from their branches and squashed against her silvery grey fur and dots of blood appeared on the birds feathers as well as the she cats chest as the kestrel clawed and scratched to escape her claws. Than with a terrified shriek the kestrel died as the cat got a grip on its throat and twisted. Than silence followed and a few sniffles before blue belle gracefully hoped out of the bush into the ground panting with leaves scattered and berries smushed everywhere. With an exhausted sigh the she cat plopped onto the ground dropping the kestrel beside her and shutting her eyes to rest for a few moments.
'Impressive.' The tom thought. Most cats that he met out here were just kittypets looking for someplace to explore, they had no clue how to hunt. Ice saw his perfect opportunity to scare the she cat when she shut her eyes. A light smirk appeared on his face s he bunched his muscles, getting ready to pounce near the cat. H planned on landing just a few tail lengths behind the molly, so she didn't really think she was being attacked. He pounced towards the she cat, he let out a loud boo as his paws touch the cold, hard ground. As he landed his body language changed into a more friendly one, a sweet devilish grin on his face.

Old December 25th, 2017, 04:22 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
'Impressive.' The tom thought. Most cats that he met out here were just kittypets looking for someplace to explore, they had no clue how to hunt. Ice saw his perfect opportunity to scare the she cat when she shut her eyes. A light smirk appeared on his face s he bunched his muscles, getting ready to pounce near the cat. H planned on landing just a few tail lengths behind the molly, so she didn't really think she was being attacked. He pounced towards the she cat, he let out a loud boo as his paws touch the cold, hard ground. As he landed his body language changed into a more friendly one, a sweet devilish grin on his face.
A thud sounded behind blue and than someone shouted at her too. Eyes flying open like she had just woken up from a horrible dream. The she cat rose to her paws, spun around claws out teeth bared when she saw a friendly face instead of one filled with malice and hate. Her chest deflated and she touched lower to the ground panting heavily ”who are you and what on earth are you doing?” she asked panting, her jaw hanging slightly open as sheheavedmassive breaths. ”you scared my fur right off my pelt!” she hissed. Than she sat down her haunches lowering and her tail wrapping around her hind legs. Than lowered her head and huffed our a silent laugh, a smile growing happily on her maw. She had to admit it was slightly funny, maybe to him it was hilarious. A soft purr seeped out of her teeth.

François Lelord

Old December 26th, 2017, 10:42 AM

Quote:

A thud sounded behind blue and than someone shouted at her too. Eyes flying open like she had just woken up from a horrible dream. The she cat rose to her paws, spun around claws out teeth bared when she saw a friendly face instead of one filled with malice and hate. Her chest deflated and she touched lower to the ground panting heavily ”who are you and what on earth are you doing?” she asked panting, her jaw hanging slightly open as sheheavedmassive breaths. ”you scared my fur right off my pelt!” she hissed. Than she sat down her haunches lowering and her tail wrapping around her hind legs. Than lowered her head and huffed our a silent laugh, a smile growing happily on her maw. She had to admit it was slightly funny, maybe to him it was hilarious. A soft purr seeped out of her teeth.
"I was bored and felt like scaring you." he shrugged with a chuckle. "That was the plan!" Ice laughed. He was glad to get such a friendly reaction out of her. "I should probably introduce myself, you deserve to know who scared the fur off of you! My names Ice, what's yours?" He asked with a slight tilt of his head. He normally wasn't so talkative but she'd caught him on a good day. 'Maybe I'll stay and chat for a while.' He thought. 'She doesn't seem that bad.' He wouldn't let his dark thoughts get in the way of the joyful atmosphere, the she-cat seemed friendly enough. He sat down across from the molly, his shorter tail not quite wrapping all the way around his paws. Most cats seem to think his tail was injured or cut off, but really he was just born with a short tail. The humor in his eyes slowly turned to curiosity as he waited for her response.