Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:50 PM

Old December 9th, 2017, 01:23 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Remade the suffering of madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Ethan was silent the entire time, keeping a joking air of silence around him. He just didn’t know what to say, and he just found it better to be quiet instead of making a dumb joke like he usally did. Okay. No backing out now. That was okay, that was good. This is not okay- He was almost running in circles in his mind. He was really debating just leaving again, shifting from one foot to another in a sort of rapid fire. Then there was being told to cover his ears. Placing his hands on his ears so all he could hear was the soft muffle of fabric, he watched the other three blankly, still very confused.
Sasuke laughs softly “ boom” he says as he shoots the chains and door a couple times than he kicks it down the stairs with ease. He puts the gun away and smiles at the three behind him. “ open sesame “ he says playfully as he looks at Ethan “ still as quiet as a fox. How cute-“ He was cut off by Sano elbowing him in the stomach “ no flirting “
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:26 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke smiles when he sees them “ y’all made it... Scarlet you know the rule if you smoke you share” he says playfully as Sano begins to stand up “ are y’all ready? We’re going to spend a night here so if you need anything say it now. There is no backing out now” he says with a smile as Sasuke begins to look at the old chained door “ also cover your ears “ he says as he begins to pull out a pistol.
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Rubinaito
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Ethan was silent the entire time, keeping a joking air of silence around him. He just didn’t know what to say, and he just found it better to be quiet instead of making a dumb joke like he usally did. Okay. No backing out now. That was okay, that was good. This is not okay- He was almost running in circles in his mind. He was really debating just leaving again, shifting from one foot to another in a sort of rapid fire. Then there was being told to cover his ears. Placing his hands on his ears so all he could hear was the soft muffle of fabric, he watched the other three blankly, still very confused.
Quote:
Sasuke laughs softly “ boom” he says as he shoots the chains and door a couple times than he kicks it down the stairs with ease. He puts the gun away and smiles at the three behind him. “ open sesame “ he says playfully as he looks at Ethan “ still as quiet as a fox. How cute-“ He was cut off by Sano elbowing him in the stomach “ no flirting “
Scarlet didn't respond to Sasuke besides blowing a smoke ring in his general direction and flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder. She watched as Sasuke pulled out the pistol, arching an eyebrow ever so slightly. The blast from the gun didn't even make her blink, the smoke curling from her mouth simply combining with that of the smoke coming from the gun. Pulling out her silver .44 Magnum, she sauntered up to the door and flicked her cigarette to the ground, crushing it beneath her heel and walking in. She glanced over her shoulder, arching her eyebrow completely. "Well?" Her voice was soft and as smooth as glass. "Aren't you coming?" She spun the chamber with her thumb, the satisfying clicking noise echoing through the dusty entrance. With it being dark, it was hard to see the gun itself but the moonlight highlighted certain parts, such as the pearl-studded handle and the red engraving along the barrel. It was an old, but trustworthy gun.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:46 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

Zeckel's eyes scanned the room.
It had been so long-too long since a human had stepped foot in here. Her stomach screamed, sensing the warmth of one, but Zeckel stayed still.
Her chance would come soon enough.
Old December 9th, 2017, 06:16 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Scarlet didn't respond to Sasuke besides blowing a smoke ring in his general direction and flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder. She watched as Sasuke pulled out the pistol, arching an eyebrow ever so slightly. The blast from the gun didn't even make her blink, the smoke curling from her mouth simply combining with that of the smoke coming from the gun. Pulling out her silver .44 Magnum, she sauntered up to the door and flicked her cigarette to the ground, crushing it beneath her heel and walking in. She glanced over her shoulder, arching her eyebrow completely. "Well?" Her voice was soft and as smooth as glass. "Aren't you coming?" She spun the chamber with her thumb, the satisfying clicking noise echoing through the dusty entrance. With it being dark, it was hard to see the gun itself but the moonlight highlighted certain parts, such as the pearl-studded handle and the red engraving along the barrel. It was an old, but trustworthy gun.
Ethan tried not to grimace at the flirting, as he wasn’t exactly comfortable with it. He flinched as he heard the gun, not sure how to handle it. Loud noises had never really sat well with him, and this wasn’t exactly the exception. It was everything he could take not to scream or make some noise that was similar. He blinked as he began to follow Scarlet awkwardly. Should he have brought a weapon? He had a water bottle, that was a good weapon, right? No, it wasn’t, he knew that, but it appeared everyone else had weapons, and maybe he would find one for himself, trying to ignore how everything seemed to get darker as he continued to walk.
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:24 PM
bruh head

(Whenever you don't know when you should start)

Nona was balanced high on a wall, above a doorway. His sharp eyes weren't exactly the best in the darkness, but he could still see the flicks of movement, causing his head to tilt and lower slightly, tracking the movements. It had been a such long time since he had seen, or smelled humans. Almost long enough to forget how dreadful they smelled. He opened his jowls slightly, though because of his position, some saliva started to drip from his lower jaw. His view flickered toward Zeckel, causing him to wonder if she was going to attack.
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:27 PM
The Madness King

Sasuke growls softly “ pesty-“ He was cut off by Sanos glare as he looks at Ethan “ are you okay? Did it scare you?” He asks worryingly as Sasuke soon follows scarlets. He catches up to her “ remember girl they’re mine” He says in a low dark voice as he walks past her roughly
Old December 10th, 2017, 05:24 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Sasuke growls softly “ pesty-“ He was cut off by Sanos glare as he looks at Ethan “ are you okay? Did it scare you?” He asks worryingly as Sasuke soon follows scarlets. He catches up to her “ remember girl they’re mine” He says in a low dark voice as he walks past her roughly
"Don't forget your place, Wolf." Scarlet said smoothly in response.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 10th, 2017, 05:43 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"Don't forget your place, Wolf." Scarlet said smoothly in response.
He laughs darkly “ I haven’t but you’ve seem to forgotten yours” He says darkly