Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:47 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM

Old January 9th, 2018, 11:52 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default An Angel's demise.

(My second ever plot!)
This will mostly be her background. Alright let's get to it!

Angelwing, Angel back then, and [Brother] were the kits of [Parent 1] and [Parent 2], they were full blooded rouges living a peaceful life. Angel, was a quit playful kit and cereus to, though she was eager to learn and more logical then her brother, [Brother]. But one day that all changed. Angel's parents abandoned her and her brother for some unknown reason. Leaving them to die, they were just wined off [Parent 1]'s milk at barely 3 1/2 moons. Angel was filled with pain, anger and sorrow because of this. Though she didn't know what to do with these emotions. After about a quarter moon of trying to provide for their sister [Brother] couldn't do it. They headed of the Clans and left her in RiverClan territory telling her they'd be okay if she was safe there. Emotionlessly Angel agreed and was soon found by Firehawk. Firehawk takes her back to camp. Were she is renamed Angelkit, because she refused to get read of her name Angel, and placed in the nursery. Wall there she is looked after by [Queen 1] though that lasts lest then a moon before she is moved to be cared for by Ripplestep because [Queen 1] can't handle her personality. Ripplestep takes care of her for a while with the help of Rosethorn till she's five moons but her kits became apprentices and she leave Angelkit to be taken care of by [Queen 3], who neglects her. Angelkit becomes even more dissent and emotionless and has no friends. Once Angelkit becomes a apprentice she is placed under a patient cat named Firehawk. Angelpaw admires her mentor looking up to them as a role model, though she never says so and trys to push them away. Though she is bullied a lot by a lot of cats. When Angelpaw is almost a warrior she becomes really close friends with another molly, Rainpaw. They stay really close and still are. (We start RPing here. Maybe latter.) Angelpaw, now Angelwing, and Rainfeather are even closer and made a few frieds but none as close as her brest friend. But now there is another cat, a tom. Mintwhisper has fellings for Angelwing but she turns him down saying she's doesn't have feelings for him and that he's just being rash. Mintwhisper is heartbroken but doesn't push further. Angelwing tellsRainfeather what happened and she tells her she should have excepted because she does have felling for Mintwhisper. Angelwing tells her she's wrong and ignores the advice. A few moons later Mintwisper finds Applestripe, a former Loner. They end up becoming mates. But with this it makes Angelwing realize how much she cares for Mintwisper. So, even though he already has a mate she tells him that she really does have feelings for him. Overjoyed Mintwisper becomes mates with Angelwing.
Applestripe finds out and is heartbroken but Angelwing doesn't care. Rashly Applestripe challenges Angelwing to a battle witch she excepts. Out witting the formal loner Angelwing wins leaving Appleheart on the ground.
(The rest will be RPed.)

Roles:
Brother: Can join the Clans, leaves Angel to the Clans because he can't take care of her.
Parent 1: Female, dies, abandons there kits.
Parent 2: Male, abandons there kits, can join the Clans after Angelwing is a warrior.
RiverClan cat: 6-50 moons, Warrior, Queen or Apprentice. Taken by Mad King's Firehawk
Queen 1: Doesn't like Angel/Angelkit. Has to be able to have kits.
Queen 2: Patient, caring, has kits older then Angel by a moon or so. Ripplestep, @SDG's
Queen's best friend: Molly, but can be a tom.Must be in RiverClan. @Black Cat's Rosethorn.
Queen 3: Hates rouges, must have had a litter of kits and be a female.
Mentor: Patient, warrior who understands wshat it's like being alone or neglected. Firehawk, Mad King's.
Best friend: Molly, opposite of Angel but understanding. Must be RiverClan. Rainfeather, @Mystic's
RiverClan tom: Loyal, hardworking, willing to do anything to be with Angelwing. Mintwisper, @Gabriel The Archangel's.
My plot goes along with @Redwood Dragon's plot,this.

Form:
Name:
Role:
Personality:
Questions?:
Other:
@Fuzzyfeline

I know Demise means someone's death but it sounded good as the title.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; July 11th, 2018 at 11:58 PM.
Old January 10th, 2018, 12:54 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: An Angel's demise.

Name: firehawk
Appearance: link
Role: former mentor
Personality (kinda lazy, sorry -- i'd link his character page but weebly killed it awhile ago): gentle and laid-back, firehawk is a generally compassionate tom who likes to help others any way he can. at times he can be strict, even stubborn, but it's out of wanting to ensure others avoid making the same mistakes he has. despite this, a few of his older traits still show; he has a tendency of outright eating prey he has caught while hunting, and he can come off as aloof sometimes.
Questions?:
Other: he's a former loner, so he'll probably be p understanding of angel growing up
also can double as 'riverclan cat' if you need someone to fill that role as well
Old January 10th, 2018, 01:14 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post
Name: firehawk
Appearance: link
Role: former mentor
Personality (kinda lazy, sorry -- i'd link his character page but weebly killed it awhile ago): gentle and laid-back, firehawk is a generally compassionate tom who likes to help others any way he can. at times he can be strict, even stubborn, but it's out of wanting to ensure others avoid making the same mistakes he has. despite this, a few of his older traits still show; he has a tendency of outright eating prey he has caught while hunting, and he can come off as aloof sometimes.
Questions?:
Other: he's a former loner, so he'll probably be p understanding of angel growing up
also can double as 'riverclan cat' if you need someone to fill that role as well
It's okay, I'm quiet lazy myself sometimes.

Also Firehawk sound perfect for the role, thank you. If no one else apples for the role 'RiverClan cat' I'll put Firehawk down as it.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 10th, 2018, 01:23 AM
Random Kit

Quick question, do I have to actually join an RP to be required to do this or...?
@Fuzzyfeline
Old January 10th, 2018, 02:07 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDG View Post
Quick question, do I have to actually join an RP to be required to do this or...?
@Fuzzyfeline
I don't think so, though if you want it in the Allegiances you'd have to send in a request. But not to RP them.

Old January 10th, 2018, 02:17 AM
Random Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
I don't think so, though if you want it in the Allegiances you'd have to send in a request. But not to RP them.
Oh, okay. Since these are OCs that I make on the fly, you can own them.

Name: Ripplestep
Appearance: White tabby with bright blue eyes.
Role: Queen 2
Personality: Patient and caring, worries for Angelwing.
@Fuzzyfeline
Old January 10th, 2018, 03:06 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Oh, okay. Since these are OCs that I make on the fly, you can own them.

Name: Ripplestep
Appearance: White tabby with bright blue eyes.
Role: Queen 2
Personality: Patient and caring, worries for Angelwing.
@Fuzzyfeline
What do you mean own them? You'd be Roleplaying her.

Anyway excepted.

Old January 10th, 2018, 03:13 AM
Random Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
What do you mean own them? You'd be Roleplaying her.

Anyway excepted.
Oh, I apologize. I make no sense :')
Old January 10th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Oh, I apologize. I make no sense :')
XD it's fine.

Old January 10th, 2018, 12:07 PM
Digital Artist

Form:
Name: Mistwhisper
Appearance: pale silver tom with black speckles all over his body (an oreo cat) and mint-green eyes
Role: RiverClan tom/mate
Personality: determined, loyal, outgoing, speaks his mind, willing to do anything for his friends.
Questions?:
Other: Do they have kits?
@Fuzzyfeline