Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old February 18th, 2018, 01:17 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ғʟѧṡһ, ғʟѧṡһ, ғʟѧṡһ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

(May I change Branchpaw's appearance very slightly? He currently looks exactly like another character I have in SkyClan. Can I make both eyes amber? Also, what is his motivation for leaving the Clan?)
yes, you can change his eye color! it doesn't matter to me. his motivation can be any number of things;
that he's scared, that he made friends he doesn't want to leave; your choice!
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; February 18th, 2018 at 01:17 PM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 11:14 PM
wowowowow

i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 23rd, 2018, 01:28 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

name;
Servalwing
gender;
Female
appearance;
Servalwing is a rather long limbed cat, with an average body and a long, fluffy tail. She has thick
fur with a white underbelly and white and beige base coat. There are several black spots coating
her pelt - hence her name - that fade into stripes on the sides of her pelt and around her legs.
There are black rings around her tail, though towards the end it appears to have been dipped
in black ink. Servalwing has tabby markings on her thin face that encircle enticing pale gray
eyes. They can appear to be storm-like when she is mad, though mostly they just look like rain
clouds. Her paws are a dirty white color, like she's constantly stepping in mud, however like the
rest of her fur they are always kept clean.
personality;
With a rather reserved personality, Servalwing is much more of an observer than she is a talker.
She likes to watch and store information for later uses, and won't go out of her way to network within
the Clan. She is polite and kind, though is a cat of few words. When she does speak, however, it is
often something quite profound and causes others to stop and think themselves. There is a
certain mysterious aura surrounding the feline, but if any cat were to question her loyalty to ShadowClan
or her belief in StarClan, she'll just as quick become angry and violent. Other than that, no cat ever
really sees her mad side. She prefers to put her emotions aside and deal with situations logically, and
hates the gray areas in life. Servalwing prefers to look at scenarios as either black or white; good or
bad. Though she holds a belief in her warrior ancestors, she doesn't rely solely on them, and won't wait
for their input before making the decision that she deems best. Her interests are to put her own Clan
first, followed by her family and those closest to her.
role;
Mentor One
skills;
+Tracking +Leadership +Detailed
+Listening +Creativity
weaknesses;
-Hesitation -Impatient -Logical
-Close Minded -Passive
other;
Stormflash is such a cool name! @blue jellie
questions;
None!

Last edited by Mauve; February 23rd, 2018 at 01:56 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 08:21 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post

name;
Servalwing
gender;
Female
appearance;
Servalwing is a rather long limbed cat, with an average body and a long, fluffy tail. She has thick
fur with a white underbelly and white and beige base coat. There are several black spots coating
her pelt - hence her name - that fade into stripes on the sides of her pelt and around her legs.
There are black rings around her tail, though towards the end it appears to have been dipped
in black ink. Servalwing has tabby markings on her thin face that encircle enticing pale gray
eyes. They can appear to be storm-like when she is mad, though mostly they just look like rain
clouds. Her paws are a dirty white color, like she's constantly stepping in mud, however like the
rest of her fur they are always kept clean.
personality;
With a rather reserved personality, Servalwing is much more of an observer than she is a talker.
She likes to watch and store information for later uses, and won't go out of her way to network within
the Clan. She is polite and kind, though is a cat of few words. When she does speak, however, it is
often something quite profound and causes others to stop and think themselves. There is a
certain mysterious aura surrounding the feline, but if any cat were to question her loyalty to ShadowClan
or her belief in StarClan, she'll just as quick become angry and violent. Other than that, no cat ever
really sees her mad side. She prefers to put her emotions aside and deal with situations logically, and
hates the gray areas in life. Servalwing prefers to look at scenarios as either black or white; good or
bad. Though she holds a belief in her warrior ancestors, she doesn't rely solely on them, and won't wait
for their input before making the decision that she deems best. Her interests are to put her own Clan
first, followed by her family and those closest to her.
role;
Mentor One
skills;
+Tracking +Leadership +Detailed
+Listening +Creativity
weaknesses;
-Hesitation -Impatient -Logical
-Close Minded -Passive
other;
Stormflash is such a cool name! @blue jellie
questions;
None!
since no one else is applying to give you some competition, accepted! i'll close the thread now!

Last edited by fresh; February 23rd, 2018 at 08:21 PM.