Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:12 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 04:43 AM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 04:38 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Rose
Today 04:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2017, 05:29 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

"Oh! Why thank you Elmkit." Head snapping up at the swarm of warriors entering the den, he looked down at the kit. "While I see whats wrong with these patients, why don't you play some mossball with Wildpaw? It'll help her exercise and keep her healthy, how 'bout it?" Flicking his tailtip towards the apprentice, he touched his nose to the kittens forehead and made his way towards Wrenwing with concern. Kestrelberry looked down at the apprentice, head cocked with worry. "What happened?" He demanded.
"She fell Frome a tree.when I got there,there was a branch I think fell on her.two warriors where there but I helped them get her hear.I don't know where they wenn after i helped them.is there anything u can do?(the rpers of the warriors where dusk flight and suspisiousmindz if u want to know but they left and never replied so hear I am)
Old January 20th, 2017, 05:59 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Ludicrous Lunacy
Let's do this! Duckpaw padded into the training area ahead of his mentor. It was his first training session, and he was determined not to mess up in front of Squirrelleap. He sat down by the entrance and waited for his mentor.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old January 20th, 2017, 06:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
The moss ball went slightly out of reach, she strained to catch it. The pain in her broken spine stung her. She managed to catch it, yelping slightly at the pain. Her scratches stung her pelt as she shifted with her front paws. She tossed the ball back to Elmkit. She took a deep breath. "How many times do I do this? Did Kestrelberry say?" She mumbled, trying not to alarm the kit. She struggled to sit up, pawing moss around her to try and keep herself up. She managed to sit better. She sighed, the herbs had began to kick in. She felt sleepy, but everytime she tried to sleep she had nightmares. Wildpaw gazed back at Elmkit, a small smile appeared on her muzzle.
Elmkit smiled back and threw another one trying to aim a little better

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 20th, 2017, 06:42 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar sighed and looked at the other cat for a moment, flicking her tail ever so softly. "No, its fine~" she mewed, quickly licking her paw. She glanced back at the other cat and smiled ever so softly, hiding the pain she felt deep inside from loosing her friend Timberstar and mater all within less than a month. "Is there anything you'd like to discuss?"
Shiverlight blinked her eyes with concern and focused on the she cat. Her ears perked towards her, she could sense heavy emotion. Regardless of her casual approach she could feel the tense feeling. "Well, are there any hunting patrols out yet?" She asked trying not to point to her deputy problem. Something was bothering halestar. She sighed deeply licking a paw and running it over her face and ears delicately. Even though she had washed, she wanted to seem casual. Unsuspecting. She sighed deeply returning her gaze to the she cats. "Are you alright?" She asked with concern. With complete disregard of her previous answer. Wrapping her tail against her leg. Hopefully that was a reasonable question. The ate cat must be going through things unthinkable at the current moment.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 20th, 2017 at 06:44 PM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 08:24 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Elmkit smiled back and threw another one trying to aim a little better
Wildpaw managed to catch the moss ball. She fixed herself more. She was slowly learning to control herself with her new injury. Gaze Fixed on Elmkit, she twisted her ears toward the other cat as they rushed in one by one. She desperately hoped they were okay. As far as she could tell, a few were extremely hurt. She Tossed the Moss ball over to Elmkit. Her cream fur managed to lay flat. She sighed, struggles washed away from her pelt. So she wouldn't heal, but Kestrelberry would do his best to help her, right? He wouldn't let her down. She would do what ever it to to fix her, well almost everything. She managed to shift her self more, making it look like she was laying regularly.
Old January 20th, 2017, 08:32 PM
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

@Sweet Bread

Nightpool lay with her mate, Splashcreek. She looked over at the tom, smiling. "I think we should do something today," she offered with a purr. Her voice was musical, as it smoothly sounded into the cold air. She looked at the snow blanketing the ground outside, and she counted the diversely sized pawsteps that dotted the serene white landscape. A gloomy overcast hung over the trees in the distance. She had just recently become mates with Splashcreek, and already she adored him. They had been friends for a very long time, and now, they were together. She felt a rumble in her chest, seeing the apprentices training with their mentors. They often simpered at each other, dancing in the snow, albeit not as gracefully as their mentors. It melted on the projections of the grass, which had caught the most snowfall. Nightpool was always mirthful around Splashcreek, as if her heart could caper out of her throat. Every time, she imbibed the feeling, but it was difficult. Nightpool didn't think that she could feel like this ever since she was a callow, young she-cat.

She waited for his response, happy to have his company on such a cold day. She felt the warmth radiating from his side as she lay beside him, sighing zestfully. She imagined herself as an apprentice, Nightpaw, training with Horsefoot, her mentor. It seemed so long ago to her, but now it was the reign of Halestar, and Nightpool was contented with this choice. Timberstar had made the correct, valid decision when she appointed Halestorm as deputy. She never thought she would live to see so many leaderships, but here she was.

With Splashcreek.

Last edited by Nightpool; January 20th, 2017 at 08:34 PM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 08:43 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightpool View Post
@Sweet Bread

Nightpool lay with her mate, Splashcreek. She looked over at the tom, smiling. "I think we should do something today," she offered with a purr. Her voice was musical as it sounded into the air. She looked at the snow blanketing the ground outside, and she counted the diversely sized pawsteps that dotted the serene white landscape. A gloomy overcast hung over the trees in the distance. She had just recently become mates with Splashcreek, and already she adored him. They had been friends for a very long time, and now, they were together. She felt a rumble in her chest, seeing the apprentices training with their mentors. They often simpered at each other, dancing in the snow, albeit not as gracefully as their mentors. It melted on the projections of the grass, which had caught the most snowfall. Nightpool was always mirthful around Splashcreek, as if her heart could caper out of her throat. Every time, she imbibed the feeling, but it was difficult. Nightpool didn't think that she could feel like this ever since she was a callow, young she-cat.

She waited for his response, happy to have his company on such a cold day. She felt the warmth radiating from his side as she lay beside him, sighing zestfully. She imagined herself as an apprentice, Nightpaw, training with Horsefoot, her mentor. It seemed so long ago to her, but now it was the reign of Halestar, and Nightpool was contented with this choice. Timberstar had made the correct, valid decision when she appointed Halestorm as deputy. She never thought she would live to see so many leaderships, but here she was.

With Splashcreek.
Splashcreek purred, his soft fur gently brushing against his beloved's own fur. He smiled up at her, not using his mouth but his eyes instead.
"You know what?" He said, tapping his paw against the floor, in a rather impatient manner. "We should do something!" His icy eyes stared over the clearing, his ears pricked. He detected a small moving shape out of the corner of his eye. "Shall we go to the ridge and watch the sunset?" He mewled, staring at the blurry sunset. "You know how I enjoy watching the twilight blue colors of night wrestle with the pink-orange collors of dawn..."

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old January 20th, 2017, 08:55 PM
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bread View Post
Splashcreek purred, his soft fur gently brushing against his beloved's own fur. He smiled up at her, not using his mouth but his eyes instead.
"You know what?" He said, tapping his paw against the floor, in a rather impatient manner. "We should do something!" His icy eyes stared over the clearing, his ears pricked. He detected a small moving shape out of the corner of his eye. "Shall we go to the ridge and watch the sunset?" He mewled, staring at the blurry sunset. "You know how I enjoy watching the twilight blue colors of night wrestle with the pink-orange collors of dawn..."
Nightpool purred happily. Though Splashcreek was semi-blind, the quality of his vision didn't matter to her. He was still a marvel of a tom to her. She got up, the molly's shaggy black fur lifting off of the ground. She smiled at him, pies blinking. She padded out, looking back at Splashcreek. She sat by the entrance, tail flicking. Oh, what she would give to have another litter of kits. The dusky she-cat beamed at him, feeling her heart swell.

She was absolutely elated that Splashcreek could be here. She gazed into his damaged eyes, and drew her tail over his shoulder. She sat down, planning to head to the edge of camp to spend time with Splashcreek. She purred at him. feeling captivated. She licked a paw, drawing it over her ears. They planed for a moment, before perking back up when she released her paw.

She smiled, seeing the pale light of the sunrise drift overhead. "C'mon," she purred with a giggle, feeling younger again. Her springy hind legs moved to hold her up, as she waited for the male to join her. She felt as light as a feather with him, as her spirits soared higher than the clouds. The misty haze brawled with with each other, and she let out a silent laugh of happiness.

Last edited by Nightpool; January 20th, 2017 at 08:56 PM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:18 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightpool View Post
Nightpool purred happily. Though Splashcreek was semi-blind, the quality of his vision didn't matter to her. He was still a marvel of a tom to her. She got up, the molly's shaggy black fur lifting off of the ground. She smiled at him, pies blinking. She padded out, looking back at Splashcreek. She sat by the entrance, tail flicking. Oh, what she would give to have another litter of kits. The dusky she-cat beamed at him, feeling her heart swell.

She was absolutely elated that Splashcreek could be here. She gazed into his damaged eyes, and drew her tail over his shoulder. She sat down, planning to head to the edge of camp to spend time with Splashcreek. She purred at him. feeling captivated. She licked a paw, drawing it over her ears. They planed for a moment, before perking back up when she released her paw.

She smiled, seeing the pale light of the sunrise drift overhead. "C'mon," she purred with a giggle, feeling younger again. Her springy hind legs moved to hold her up, as she waited for the male to join her. She felt as light as a feather with him, as her spirits soared higher than the clouds. The misty haze brawled with with each other, and she let out a silent laugh of happiness.
(The former kits will be called Redstorm, Dewmist, and Cloverduck)
He silently watched the streaked orange sky be overcome bu the twilight blue. The purple ribbons of color floated over the sun, clouding it once more. A bright stoney moon rose up from behind the dark trees. His gaze drifted over to the towering oaks. "Y'know, when I was an apprentice, I used to climb to the top of those trees and stay there, till my mom or my mentor came and took me down." He listened for birds, surprised that the forest was so quiet.

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old January 20th, 2017, 10:43 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
@Stormiiix
Shadowstorm and Mudpaw set Blizzardpaw on a comfortable nest. "Kestrelberry! Please help Blizzardpaw! He's stone cold!! He needs immediate attention!" The dark grey she-cat warrior had true concern and fear in her eyes, as she lay down and rested Blizzardpaw's body on her extremely fluffy pelt.

Mudpaw rested Blizzardpaw's head on her pelt and looked at Shadowstorm, who had complete terror in her face. I've never seen Shadowstorm so concerned before! She thought in confusion. Although seeing Blizzardpaw frozen stiff is slightly creepy, she still wasn't completely tearing up at the sight of Blizzardpaw. "Shadowstorm, it's alright." She tried comforting the emotionally broken warrior.

"You don't understand!" She stared into Mudpaw's hazel orbs. "If Blizzardpaw dies--that's one less warrior hunting or fighting for ShadowClan!"
I don't believe I was ever sent a pm allowing this roleplay in my den, please continue it somewhere else or in PM! Thanks!)
Closed Thread