Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:26 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:16 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 05:54 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:57 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 25th, 2017, 03:56 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Moonfang
The Dark warrior walked into camp, his pelt dripping with blood. His gaze darkend. His apprentice, No hs Daughter laid on his back, claw marks in her chest. His green orbs narrowed, he placed the apprentice down carefully. His pelt was dark with blood, some had dried on his fur. He sat next to the apprentice. His claws where out, paws covered in blood from where he had kicked the snow. He looked at Crystalpaw, her eyes full of pain. Soon did he realize wasn't just her pain. He had the same feeling, deep in his heart.
Moonfang...
He clawed the ground, walking over to the fresh kill pile. He dropped it at her feet. Darkoak nosed the cat, helping her sit up. He licked her head, nuzzling her. "Come on, eat this. It will get your strength up. Kestrelberry will fix you up." He mewed. Moonfang was gone, he was just seeing things. Darkoak looked down at his adopted kit. She wasn't his own, but he still loved her.
Wait, does he love her as a daughter? Darkoak glanced down as he curled around his apprentice. She looked so much like Moonfang, did he love her more then just a apprentice? More then a Daughter? His head spun, he wrapped his tail around her as he tried to stop her bleeding.
Darkoak looked down at her, his gaze darkened with grief. She looks so much like Moonfang... He couldn't love her as...a Mate. He couldn't love her like a daughter, Sapphirestorm was her daughter. Right? Darkoak looked down at Crystalpaw.
"What type of love do you feel for me?"
Old February 25th, 2017, 05:45 PM
:) I'm Everything :(

My Mood: In Love
Lightbulb Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Moonfur and Others)
Jaggedpaw and Dirtkit walk with each other talking and Laughing walking around the campsite other cats look than continue with their things/Business.
~★☆★☆★☆~ Flowerjoy ~ “May StarClan Light Your Path~” “Spottedleaf, show me the way!”~ #BelieveInStarClan! #FOX-DUNG!XD Be all you can be and fight like a warrior!~ "Stars are the ones above, watching all of us."~Spoken by Flowerjoy and Moonkit. On Dragon Cave i'm Prismfights. 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. I am part of that 5% that would take a hardcover Warriors book and slap the other people saying, "StarClan is out for revenge!”
Old February 25th, 2017, 05:47 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowerjoy Of ThunderClan View Post
@Moonfur and Others)
Jaggedpaw and Dirtkit walk with each other talking and Laughing walking around the campsite other cats look than continue with their things/Business.

Sleekpaw muttered something, his deep black pelt shone as he padded between the two cats, "Excuse me." He added with a shove, strutting as he continued ahead
(sleek is a bully c; )
lotusfang

Last edited by Reverie; February 25th, 2017 at 05:48 PM.
Old February 25th, 2017, 05:48 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
@Moonfur and Others)
Wildpaw finished eating, pushing the bones away as she licked her muzzle. This was probably the only good meal she had eaten sine...the incident. Wildpaw turned her head, sniffing as she say Jaggedpaw and Dirtkit was it? Walk over. Her cream fur ruffled in the wind. The she cat's icy blue gaze, was some what warm as she looked at the cats. She scraped her self away, sitting in a small, shady place. Her wounds had healed, well most of them. But she couldn't help feeling useless.
"Hello," She mewed, her voice was warm.

Last edited by judas; February 25th, 2017 at 05:49 PM.
Old February 25th, 2017, 05:59 PM

Question Re: ShadowClan Clearing

They Stop in their tracks, Jaggedpaw says "Hello..." meowing While Dirtkit jumps looking around and mews "H-hello?" while Dirtkit grunts at Sleekpaw's Rudeness.
~★☆★☆★☆~ Flowerjoy ~ “May StarClan Light Your Path~” “Spottedleaf, show me the way!”~ #BelieveInStarClan! #FOX-DUNG!XD Be all you can be and fight like a warrior!~ "Stars are the ones above, watching all of us."~Spoken by Flowerjoy and Moonkit. On Dragon Cave i'm Prismfights. 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. I am part of that 5% that would take a hardcover Warriors book and slap the other people saying, "StarClan is out for revenge!”

Last edited by Flowerjoy Is Everything; February 25th, 2017 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Forgot.
Old February 25th, 2017, 06:06 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
They Stop in their tracks, Jaggedpaw says "Hello..." meowing While Dirtkit jumps looking around and mews "H-hello?" while Dirtkit grunts at Sleekpaw's Rudeness.
The cream cat glared at Sleekpaw. "Be nice, we are all Shadowclan cats." She hissed, her blue orbs looked at Dirtkit as she sat up slightly. "What are you doing out of the nursery Sweetie?" She mewed kindly.
Old February 25th, 2017, 06:17 PM

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

"K-killjoy let me out just this once for a while so Jaggedpaw could show me around" She mews looking up at Jaggedpaw smiling awkwardly while Jaggedpaw looks back down.
Old February 25th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
One white paw after the other stepped firmly into the ground as a particularly well muscled black and white tom pushed through the camp entrance, two other cats shortly behind him, heading their separate ways now that they were back in camp, it being evident that they were on a border patrol considering their was no prey clamped in their jaws.
Piercing yellow eyes focused on the fresh kill pile, his stoic, stone face emotionless and blank as he made his way towards it, his gait having a slight limp to it due to the long pink scar that trailed down his left shoulder, but other than that, it was confident and stately. Everything about the tom meant business and he has been like that for a very, very long time. There are few cats that have seen him in any other state than that.
Reaching the pile, the tom stooped his head down to grab a small mouse, the smallest in the pile before he lifted his head to look around, presumably for a place to sit and eat. It didn't take long to find an empty spot, but right next to it.. Was a warrior, a she-cat, just sitting there, watching some kits, and it was very likely that she wasn't a queen. Immediately a flash of agitation sparked through him and promptly he marched over to confront her.
The laziness of some cats is astounding!
Clearing his throat, he stood in front of her and dropped his mouse so that he could speak unhindered.
"If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing right now?"
The question was pointed and he looked down at the she-cat with his harsh and rather criticizing gaze, clearly expecting an answer as soon as he asked the question, as he wasn't one to wait, especially not agitated as he was at this moment.

Sorrelbreeze stopped purring when her ears picked a gruff unfriendly voice and felt an intense glare attempting to burn a hole through her fur. She turned to be "greeted" by black and white fur that was at her eye level. She looked and met two light green eyes staring her down in an unfriendly manner. She quickly rearranged her face expression to match his. "I am currently minding my own business." she lightly growled at him, the fur on the back of her neck and her tail bristling in agitation, "Something you should learn to do." She flicked her tail, obviously feeling disturbed with the tom being there. She was aware how harsh her words were to him, yet she didn't care. She was trying to enjoy herself and suddenly this tom, a tom she has had no relations before, comes up and grunts at her. She admits that she knows she must attend to her duties but she sees no rush. This leafbare seems to be a successful one. Many kills could be found and made to be taken back to camp, there didn't seem to a huge shortage of one thing, food, water, herbs, nothing. So why is he wasting his time, trying get her to do a job to get more of a thing that they are already have abundance in? Sorrelbreeze didn't like the idea of staying around to argue about this to him. She got up from her spot and was prepared to move. She wasn't going to be finally doing her warrior duties yet, however. She was simply leaving to a quieter place in the clearing where this tom wouldn't be badgering her. (( c; ))
Old February 25th, 2017, 11:48 PM
The true BOSS

My Mood: Adorable

Silvercloud looked over at the too cats. Recognizing Foxpaw he sighed.
"Foxpaws friend?" Knowing something was up he decided to just answer the safest answer.
"Yep." He mewed, he looked tired and made a deep stare at Foxpaw. Foxpaw sank to his tail. He knew that silvercloud was about to interrogate him as soon as the others left. But when would that be?
looking for cats to adopt! if you have one tell me, either through messaging or chatbox, •-•
Old February 26th, 2017, 08:33 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

"Thank you.." He took the moss and trickled it into Lilybreeze's jaws, lifting a paw and massaging her throat to get the rest of the herbs down safely. He took the moss again and used it to soak up the blood that was pooling, and left it by her tail. He sniffed at the back of her head, not finding any visible wounds. Kestrelberry whipped around. "Where are the kits? Are they breathing?!"
Lilybreeze relaxed a little as Kestrelberry gently helped the herbs go down. "The kits... the kits! Right here.." she nudges them closer to her stomach. Her neck trembled as she reached out to lick them. She lays down again and tries to close her eyes to relax.

"All five of the kits are right here." he says to Kestrelberry. They were all squirming around Lilybreeze's stomach, happy to finally have milk after the journey to camp. "Everything's okay, little ones." he whispers to the kits as he looks at Lilybreeze with an affectionate look.

[character site]
Closed Thread