Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:19 AM
Picture sizes
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2017, 08:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Rusticash watched almost boredly. Training an apprentice wasn't exactly his favorite thing. But then again, his favorite thing was bullying, pestering and hurting his sister. And he couldn't always do that. He didn't always want to kill her, sometimes he just thought that it would be better off to keep her, keep her and let her be his play toy. He shook himself back to the session. She had changed her course, was moving towards the jump. Wait, was she..no. She shouldn't be slowing down. After only this little bit of time? Ugh maybe it was worse than he thought, she never be able to handle his plans for her warrior assessment at this rate. And then she came to the jump. Maybe she had been slowing and oreoaring? Ahh nope. She fell, flat in her face. Shame. He had been hopeful. Putting in an annoyed outward appearance, which was not hard for him to do, he stalked forwards, tail lashing out behind him. "What was that?" He barked harshly. "Get up. Try again. You're not leaving until you get better at this. I have plans for your upcoming assessment. Don't blow them. Blow them and you get to stay an apprentice and I'll make sure it's one of the Starclan loving fools who will talk to you like your a kit. Is that what you want? Do it again." He said with a final hiss. He retreated back to his original position and sat down, red marked retail swiveling around his oaws and coming to a rest to cover his toes.

The white feline's eyes burned with hatred-- not towards her mentor, but towards her own stupidity. Without saying a word, she got back up to her paws and moved away from the branch, continuing to run in circles. She avoided it for a while, running in larger circles then before so she wouldn't have to jump it, and then once she was ready, changed course again. Her hues narrowed and she prepared herself for the jump, back limbs getting ready to propel her through the air towards the branch, and hopefully over this time as well. Everything she'd learned about it went through her head again. She kept her speed, being careful not to slow, and leaped once more. This time, instead of getting her hind legs stuck on the branch, she cleared it with a single leap-- landing neatly on the other side. A stumble followed afterwards, though it was hardly noticeable.
She'd done a fair job, at least she was congratulating herself on a job done pretty well. Her hues gleamed with pride as she got ready to do it again. Once more she ran in wider circles, preparing herself for the jump that was to come again. Why was this so hard for her? She was ShadowClan born! And yet she had always had trouble doing things like this. Always and forever, and yet she had no idea why. Perhaps Rusticash had an answer-- she would ask him once she was done doing this over and over, and doing it absolutely perfectly.
I have plans for your upcoming assessment. Don't blow them. Don't blow them? Blow what? Lost in her thoughts, Clawpaw was forgetting to change course, before she realized her speed was decent. This time, when she tried to jump again, she faltered before-- thankfully she was able to clear it to the point where she didn't trip, but just barely. Not enough to make it good. And once more, she stumbled when she landed, very nearly falling on her face again which would not only have been embarassing but disappointing as well, considering her recent failure.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 05:12 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The ginger and white cat shifted her weight uncomfortably, every once in a while the hint of a smile sneaking onto her features before fading. The thing with the warrior was that she tended to be uncomfortable even whilst trying to be friendly, so although she might have a smile on her features, her thoughts were constantly racing, always thinking of things to say, to do...anything. He looks like he's smiling. But sometimes that's just something to be polite. Is he being polite or does he actually like me? Oh no, oh no, oh no...wait, maybe he's being polite and he likes me. That's possible, right? Wait, no...it's not... but it has to be! Unless I messed up again. Well, I did sort of trip over him...her thoughts continued in this pattern, even as he began talking, and she tried to pay attention while still trying to figure out what was going on with the warrior. "That all sounds great," She mewed with a slight sigh, and then her hues sprang open in surprise. "M-me? What do I like to do? Oh, well, uh...th-there's..." Her voice trailed off as her thoughts began racing again, trying desperately to organize themselves to keep her from making a fool of herself. "I l-like walks too...an-and looking at the stars...t-talking to new cats is nice too, it's, uh...it's..." Her voice trailed off as she began to slowly sink into another state, forgetting what she was saying and forgetting who she was with. These states never lasted long, but when they did, they were annoying. "Sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry....I...have some...uh...what was I saying?" She asked, looking sheepishly up at the tom with a nervous expression written all over her features.
Jaguarclaw gave a small chuckle at the shy she-cat. He didn't mind it, in fact he found it oddly adorable. It simply made him want to know this feline more. Perhaps that wasn't a bad thing. He needed more friends in his life anyways. It'd be a way to get his life back on track. It was already obvious the Bengal hadn't been caring for himself like he was supposed to be, however he simply blamed it on leaf-bare. Reality is, Jaguarclaw's mental state had been deteriorating for moons and the stress made him lose weight and sleep less. Away from the sad things, Jaguarclaw took note of her hobbies. "You were talking about what you liked doing," he replied calmly. A friendly note to his voice showing he didn't mind that she got distracted so quickly. "But star gazing, huh? I've never done that before. What's so interesting about it?" he inquired, tiling his head a little bit, his olive gaze showed the curiosity creeping along his pelt.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 2nd, 2017, 05:23 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Marbledface wasn't sure what to say in return. She felt uncomfortable in the situation, even though she longed to be comforted by the non-conditional friendship that Jaguarclaw offered her. It wasn't something she'd experienced before. Her family had disowned her as much as she had to them, even though she had originally intended for her troublesome ways to result in some sort of output from her mother. Her mother's depression had turned her into something cold and self-reliant at a very young age, and she was finding it very difficult to overcome these long-constructed sentiments of self-preservation through a disconnect with her own clan. Her rhetoric was that if she didn't allow herself to be close to any cat, then it would be impossible to be hurt. Though recently she'd discovered that she could be hurt either way, as deep down she did feel. She felt very strongly as her mother once had in her youth. Though the fear was stronger than the love still, it was too hard to push away though she was working on it. Her disappearance was to work of herself, and where she stood.

She couldn't help but wonder what made him want to befriend her, she'd never offered any sort of connection or kindness to him at the beginning. She'd been in the prime of her instability, he'd met her when she had met the height of her attitude to keep others out. Somehow Jaguarclaw had managed to see through the act and still see something worth befriending in her that she would never comprehend. Though she longed to return the favor to a clanmate that was hurting. More than just helping and supporting her sole friend, she wanted to make more now. Marbledface didn't want to feel like another cat needed to shadow themselves from socialization the way that she had.

Her eyes twisted up quickly, her dark green gaze watching him affectionately for a moment. The molly couldn't think of words good enough to thank him, she would have to work on that too. Instead, she quickly leaned forward, stepped one paw out of the nest so that she could give the tom a few licks of fur that had gotten ruffled out of place on his head. Before stepping back she whispered quickly, "Thank you for being you.". It felt right to say it, as that was what she was truly thankful for. His positive outlook on life, his openness and his ability to see the good in anyone. With a flush of embarrassment at her earnest words she quickly sunk into his nest, finding great comfort in its soft edges. She laid her head against the edge of his nest, looking at him out of the corner of her eye to be sure he had nothing more to say before they rested.
Jaguarclaw allowed the small amount of silence to pass between the two before he felt soft licks on his head. To him, it was almost comforting. He hadn't really shown affection to anyone else since her disappearance, and quite frankly, he didn't mind having this affection. He didn't look at it as anymore than a friendly moment between the two, the same way he had always taken their moments together. Although Marbledface seemed to spark a happier feelings inside him that he wasn't sure how to explain. He didn't want to sound crazy so he never brought it up to her or anyone else. Since her disappearance he really didn't talk to many cats in general. Jaguarclaw let out a small sigh, leaning into Marbledface a little before her voice tickled his ears and she pulled away. His olive hues had closed when she was licking his head and he didn't bother to open them again. The space beside him felt empty again, but he could hear her breathing and he knew this wasn't just a dream. "Thank you for coming home," he replied softly. For the first time in moons, Jaguarclaw was suddenly feeling exhausted as if he'd been awake and trekking for two days straight, so he didn't mind the rest that seemed to be creeping up on the both of them. Perhaps life would get better now that his friend was home.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 2nd, 2017, 08:55 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

It wasn't long before Marbledface had fallen asleep. it was impossible not to. Jaguarclaw's nest was much more comfortable than the old tunnel she'd bunked in. Plus she finally felt safe and comfortable again, at peace in a way. She hadn't thought that he would take her leaving so well, and she fell asleep with warmth in her heart and was filled with gratitude. For once she didn't dream of injuring herself in battle,she didn't dream of losing her family members one by one, she dreamed of clan life and what lied ahead. Though the dream was one that she didn't remember in the morning, like most dreams. She simply just began to stir with the sun feeling rested and content rather than in a sweat and with tears in her eyes.

The first thing she noticed when she began to come to was that she felt heavier. A small groan crept through her throat as she frowned and twisted a little in her nest. Then slowly, things began to fit into place. She wasn't in her nest at all, nor was she in the tunnel that had housed her. She was back in the clan, in Jaguarclaw's nest. Though that didn't explain the extra weight. Blinking sleep out of her eyes she waited a second for her eyes to adjust to the bit of brightness that dawn provided in the den. When things came into focus she recognized the spotted figure, he was sprawled across the two nests his head and forelegs on her side. A flush of something between surprise and embarrassment ran through her and she tried to wiggle from beneath him. Though she wasn't still the most agile cat and more-so just ended up rolling around beneath him unable to get free. Her pelt twitched uncomfortably at the closeness of him, and she silently hoped her wriggling would wake him up and she would try to play it off as though she weren't getting butterflies in the pit of her stomach. They were just friends afterall, weren't they? Yes, she was sure of that, they were just friends. Marbledface was too scared of love to ever admit otherwise to herself. So she relaxed and pushed a paw against his cheek to wake the tom.

@Suspiciousmindz
Old April 2nd, 2017, 11:59 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Tawnypaw eyed the warrior uncertainly, trying to figure her out. She wanted to know where Tawnymouth placed her loyalties and beliefs, as that gave her a good view of what her mentor was like. Her eyes snapped back into focus as the molly spoke, and she suppressed a growl. She glanced over the warrior before speaking. “I didn't.” she replied, wondering why the warrior seemed to be insulting her, although she had her guesses. At their request, she blinked, letting her claws sink into the soft, springy pine needles. She thought for a moment, unsure of the answer. Tawnypaw didn't want to get it wrong, but she also didn't want to take too long. “Well, ShadowClan is the most intimidating of the Clans, so there's that . . . . And probably good at getting our opponents lost and confused . . . .” she trailed off, hoping her answer was semi-correct at the least.
Tawnymouth shook her head at her apprentices answer, "Shadowclan is known for their night vision, having a great skill in seeing in the dark when other clans can't, it makes stronger, if we attack at night we always have the upper hand." the warrior explained. "We use strength, while Thunder jus hides behind their bushes, River just swim, Windclan just runs around like a bunch of bunnies-" she reanted on, "You get the point. So for combat training I want you to use that strentgh, and I want you to try to pin me. If you are doing something wrong don't stop,keep going." she mewed, standing up and arching her back in a stretch. She stood facing the apprentice, fluffed tail twitching. "The best way to go is to try to get me to expose my side to you, then you could try to knock me over and pin me that way, or whichever method you prefer."
Old April 3rd, 2017, 12:24 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The white feline's eyes burned with hatred-- not towards her mentor, but towards her own stupidity. Without saying a word, she got back up to her paws and moved away from the branch, continuing to run in circles. She avoided it for a while, running in larger circles then before so she wouldn't have to jump it, and then once she was ready, changed course again. Her hues narrowed and she prepared herself for the jump, back limbs getting ready to propel her through the air towards the branch, and hopefully over this time as well. Everything she'd learned about it went through her head again. She kept her speed, being careful not to slow, and leaped once more. This time, instead of getting her hind legs stuck on the branch, she cleared it with a single leap-- landing neatly on the other side. A stumble followed afterwards, though it was hardly noticeable.
She'd done a fair job, at least she was congratulating herself on a job done pretty well. Her hues gleamed with pride as she got ready to do it again. Once more she ran in wider circles, preparing herself for the jump that was to come again. Why was this so hard for her? She was ShadowClan born! And yet she had always had trouble doing things like this. Always and forever, and yet she had no idea why. Perhaps Rusticash had an answer-- she would ask him once she was done doing this over and over, and doing it absolutely perfectly.
I have plans for your upcoming assessment. Don't blow them. Don't blow them? Blow what? Lost in her thoughts, Clawpaw was forgetting to change course, before she realized her speed was decent. This time, when she tried to jump again, she faltered before-- thankfully she was able to clear it to the point where she didn't trip, but just barely. Not enough to make it good. And once more, she stumbled when she landed, very nearly falling on her face again which would not only have been embarassing but disappointing as well, considering her recent failure.
Rusticash was impressed, she seemed to be improving quite well, especially since she was bashing herself for not being good at this type of maneuvers. Sure she had messed up, he would forgive one simple mistake, right? Not! Every mistake made, was one more moment of failure. One more moment of weakness. He had to be strict. He had to be tough. No surrender, no defeat, fight till the end, never give He would not take pity on Clawpaw, even if she only messed up once. As he liked to say, pity is not allowed, pity allows for weakness. And he could not afford to be weak, so neither could Clawpaw. That was why he would push so hard, why he pushed her, why he pushed himself. He had goals, and he knew he could leave no room for mistake. He had to get everything right. He had to train her up, make her perfect, make her so that when the time came, nothing could be messed up. It had to be perfect, then he could say it was a mere accident and misunderstanding between the two of them. Halestar might be live it, but it was worth a shot, and the only one he could see. He had to get this right, and as of right now, it was resting in how well he was training the apprentice.

Turning back to her and dragging his consciousness away from the depths of his mind, he watched her. Maybe this time she could get it. Maybe...come in...perfection! Not. She tripped, again. She had seemed distracted that time. Maybe she needed inspiration to do it right. Pinning his ears back, he rose to his oaws, his wel muscled frame stalking frustratedly over to the apprentice. "What was that? You looked like you weren't even trying!" He hissed angrily. He didn't give her the chance though to respond. "You need motivation to run faster, jump higher, get better. Let's just say, you're not becoming a warrior until you get this down. You will have to pass my test, and in that test, I have the ultimate test for you. One that will prove your loyalty to me, and to the Clan. One with at will show your true strength, but you are going to need this skill." He said, looking down at her oaws. "This time, I want you to do the same loop, but this time there's a twist. I will be following you. I will pace myself. I will follow your every move, even the jump. I will be chasing you. You mess up and trip, and I catch up, I'm attacking, no claws sheathed. Full force, coming down. If that hapoenes, you could choose to run, or choose to fight; I suggest you not mess up though. Begin." He spat.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 3rd, 2017, 03:32 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Rusticash was impressed, she seemed to be improving quite well, especially since she was bashing herself for not being good at this type of maneuvers. Sure she had messed up, he would forgive one simple mistake, right? Not! Every mistake made, was one more moment of failure. One more moment of weakness. He had to be strict. He had to be tough. No surrender, no defeat, fight till the end, never give He would not take pity on Clawpaw, even if she only messed up once. As he liked to say, pity is not allowed, pity allows for weakness. And he could not afford to be weak, so neither could Clawpaw. That was why he would push so hard, why he pushed her, why he pushed himself. He had goals, and he knew he could leave no room for mistake. He had to get everything right. He had to train her up, make her perfect, make her so that when the time came, nothing could be messed up. It had to be perfect, then he could say it was a mere accident and misunderstanding between the two of them. Halestar might be live it, but it was worth a shot, and the only one he could see. He had to get this right, and as of right now, it was resting in how well he was training the apprentice.

Turning back to her and dragging his consciousness away from the depths of his mind, he watched her. Maybe this time she could get it. Maybe...come in...perfection! Not. She tripped, again. She had seemed distracted that time. Maybe she needed inspiration to do it right. Pinning his ears back, he rose to his oaws, his wel muscled frame stalking frustratedly over to the apprentice. "What was that? You looked like you weren't even trying!" He hissed angrily. He didn't give her the chance though to respond. "You need motivation to run faster, jump higher, get better. Let's just say, you're not becoming a warrior until you get this down. You will have to pass my test, and in that test, I have the ultimate test for you. One that will prove your loyalty to me, and to the Clan. One with at will show your true strength, but you are going to need this skill." He said, looking down at her oaws. "This time, I want you to do the same loop, but this time there's a twist. I will be following you. I will pace myself. I will follow your every move, even the jump. I will be chasing you. You mess up and trip, and I catch up, I'm attacking, no claws sheathed. Full force, coming down. If that hapoenes, you could choose to run, or choose to fight; I suggest you not mess up though. Begin." He spat.

The feline was partly stunned. True; she had messed up, but at least she was trying. Oh well. He knew best... at least, she wanted to believe that he did. If he was doing this for no reason, she would be severely angry. But, hopefully there was some sort of strategy in all of his madness, some sort of idea to this plan. If she did slip up... he would attack her. And she guessed that a warrior like him, who was older and more seasoned, was better adapted to fighting. She could hold her own against an older, experienced warrior, but not for very long. If only he was weaker, or younger... she would be able to kill him, though. Most other apprentices and weak or young warriors were easier to fight, and she had killed more then one while fighting against SkyClan.
A pleasurable experience, but not one that Clawpaw wished to go through again. She hadn't liked being beaten. She hated the feeling of being pinned, beaten, and knowing that she wouldn't give up-- Clawpaw would rather die then admit that she was beaten, but right now? She was afraid she might not have a choice. Shrugging, the feline slowly began to run around, wondering if he would really carry out his threat. Slowly, she gathered speed until she was running as fast as she could, trying to avoid getting hurt by darting quicker, speeding up to the best of her ability, running as fast as she could. Her sides heaved with exertion, but she didn't dare slow down. Or look back. Clawpaw wasn't necessarily scared of him, yet right now she feared for her life.
If Rusticash really were to attack her-- there was always the chance that she could die. And if she did? She wouldn't be getting a do-over at life. Clawpaw didn't necessarily not believe in StarClan... she believed in them, alright. Believed that they were real. But she chose to turn her back on them anyways, thinking that they were just for the weaker members, that they were something to blame things on or to believe in when things got rough. 'StarClan will save us,' words that had been spoken so many times the white she cat was sick of them. Where was StarClan, hm? Right now, while she was trying to get better. They weren't helping her. They were probably watching and laughing, and the thought made her grit her teeth. StarClan was weak as well.
They were just a bunch of old, stupid, dead cats who she didn't need. Who she would never need. She was absolutely sure that Rusticash was chasing her. The white feline got ready to change her course and did so, dreading the upcoming jump. Maybe he was going slower. Maybe even if she did trip, she'd have time to get out of the way. Clawpaw jumped, leaping over the branch as though she had been doing so easily her whole life and as soon as her paws touched the ground, continued to run. She didn't even stop to see if she was supposed to continue. Just in case he was still chasing her, waiting for her to make some mistake so he could pounce.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 04:53 PM
●Angelic Prince of Time●

My Mood: Angelic

Two brothers sat in the shade, sharing a plump vole between eachother. The brown and white tom, Cypressclaw, spoke first. "Listen, Chestnutfeather! It's obvious! With my strength," he floated, "I'd be the best leader of the Clan!" Chestnutfeather wasn't really paying attention, but he kept going. "I can just imagine it now, my name, Cypresstar, speaking for all of ShadowClan.."

"We've been over this a million times," Chestnutfeather sighed, chewing a piece of vole. "Can't you spread your glory on someone else?"

"But you're my brother!" Cypressclaw meowed angrily. "What, do you not agree with me?"
Old April 3rd, 2017, 05:07 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Two brothers sat in the shade, sharing a plump vole between eachother. The brown and white tom, Cypressclaw, spoke first. "Listen, Chestnutfeather! It's obvious! With my strength," he floated, "I'd be the best leader of the Clan!" Chestnutfeather wasn't really paying attention, but he kept going. "I can just imagine it now, my name, Cypresstar, speaking for all of ShadowClan.."

"We've been over this a million times," Chestnutfeather sighed, chewing a piece of vole. "Can't you spread your glory on someone else?"

"But you're my brother!" Cypressclaw meowed angrily. "What, do you not agree with me?"
A particular black and white tom caught the sound of a very certain two cats as he happened by on his way back from a patrol, a slight limp to his step, his nose wrinkling in slight annoyance as he heard what one of the toms side, his paws bringing him to a stop and for his head to swivel to bring his stark yellow gaze upon the two brothers. It wasn't often that he stopped at all to listen on another cat's conversation, but it urked him to hear one gloating about their strengths, about how they'd do so wonderfully as leader when in actuality half of the warriors in this clan did their duties as they were supposed to. Snorting, the senior warrior by the name of Badgersong completely turned around to approach the two cats that sat with each other, eating their meal.
Clearing his throat as he approached, the warrior with the long scar down his shoulder raised his head and spoke up.
"Excuse me if I heard you wrong, but did I just hear you say you'd be the best leader of the clan?"
There was a vaguely agitated glint in his eye as he focused his gaze upon the one named Cypressclaw, but aside from that, his face remained relatively neutral. He stood there, the tip of his tail flicking back and forth slowly as he waited for an answer.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 3rd, 2017, 05:20 PM
●Angelic Prince of Time●

My Mood: Angelic

The brothers noticed the senior, now speaking to them. Cypressclaw turned his head towards Badgersong and nodded, puffing out his chest. "Of course, I was only speaking the truth!"

Chestnutfeather shrunk back a little. "Please excuse him," he apologized, "my brother has had bees in his brain since he became an apprentice." He saw his brother's face turn from pride to annoyance.
Closed Thread