Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 08:55 PM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:49 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 08:48 PM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:46 PM
A Beautiful Day in the...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 08:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 10th, 2017, 03:24 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool looked down at the black and white molly with narrowed yellow eyes, a hint of love in them, but every time he met eyes with a Clanmate, his eyes turned cold and merciless, the way they'd been when he'd watched cats die under his own claws. He'd not killed another in a long time, but he had done it before. Around his mate, now pregnant and carrying his kits, he was a real softie, around anyone else he seemed heartless, which didn't bother him one bit, and liked the fear he could inspire in others. It made him happy in a cold, cruel way.
Harethorn yawned and shifted in her sleep, before waking with a jolt and shivering, closing her eye a moment. She didn't like to admit it but she still had nightmares of that awful battle.. and of the attack that cost her her eye, and nearly her life.
Old April 10th, 2017, 06:00 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Cloverwhisker blinked, her eyes gone a little wider than before 'Deputy? Oh dear...' She gave them a big smile and stood. She looked around at all of the other car and was suddenly embarrassed at all the attention 'that is rather odd though, a new deputy so soon after Moondancer..' She turned to Halestar still unsure of what to say, all she did was smile. 'what do I say' the small spotted cat glanced around again before looking at Halestar "I accept" she said her voice a bit timid, before getting a bit louder "I hope I can do good for the Clan..."

Last edited by Bella~; April 10th, 2017 at 06:03 AM.
Old April 10th, 2017, 06:09 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Duskshine walked over to Freekit and chuckled, her kind yellow eyes looking at the small kit. "What is it little one?" she mewed before licking her head and scooping her up, bringing her to some shade of a pine tree.
Freekit blinked and gave her Mom a big smile "I was scared, I couldn't find you!" She exclaimed though she sounded calmer " Mommy? When do I get to go hunting with the apprentices? " she pinned her ears to her head as if pouting. She leaned into her Mother's fur and gave out a soft purr as she ✋d for an answer.
Old April 10th, 2017, 06:57 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Freekit blinked and gave her Mom a big smile "I was scared, I couldn't find you!" She exclaimed though she sounded calmer " Mommy? When do I get to go hunting with the apprentices? " she pinned her ears to her head as if pouting. She leaned into her Mother's fur and gave out a soft purr as she ✋d for an answer.
"When you are old enough, darling." The queen mewed softly. She licked her kits fur and sighed faintly, looking over at the little puff of fur. "Be patient and you'll be big and strong."

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old April 10th, 2017, 07:48 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

"When you are old enough, darling." The queen mewed softly. She licked her kits fur and sighed faintly, looking over at the little puff of fur. "Be patient and you'll be big and strong."
She blinked and nodded "Alright! I promise to get stronger so I can protect the clan!" She stood and puffed her chest out, then fell over.
Old April 10th, 2017, 08:16 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She blinked and nodded "Alright! I promise to get stronger so I can protect the clan!" She stood and puffed her chest out, then fell over.
Duskshine chuckled and flicked her tail, a large smile on her face. The queen shifted and sighed faintly, looking at the small kit. "Be careful, little one." she mewed faintly, watching the kit.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old April 10th, 2017, 09:23 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jaguarclaw felt relieved when she moved on with the conversation. He was glad they could still overlook things like that. Any other warrior would've thought he was weird and they probably wouldn't have come back from it. The Bengal rose to his paws finally, feeling the heat leave his ears at last as she began to plan out a rough draft of their day. There was a lot to do and so little time, plus he didn't know how well her leg worked now so he didn't want her to push herself too far. As he gave himself a quick stretch, he casually licked a few tufts of fur that stuck out along his pelt. Instead of grooming anymore, he simply made himself presentable. That was probably the biggest reason why his fur didn't hold the same kind of shine it used to. The lack of grooming. Once she finished speaking he simply gave her a small shrug. "Well where do you want to start?" he asked. "We can multitask too, ya know. We can gather new bedding for you while you learn about the territory again. Nothing's really changed other than the seasons so you don't have to worry about that too much," he spoke, giving a small shrug before turning towards the entrance. His olive hues met her emerald as he awaited a response. Jaguarclaw wanted her to choose, this was mainly her day.
Marbledface was relieved to hear the boundaries were the same.
She was worried that after the battle things would have changed, and she supposed plenty had, just not the basics. Though she would much rather be out in the woods than facing the clan straight away, maybe a quick trek for bedding and prey would be best. "Let's head out and get some bedding and catch the clan a meal, I want to make sure I am welcome back." She said quietly, worries of returning to the shame and solitude of her youth had flooded her lately and she didn't want to give up all that she had worked for.
As Jaguarclaw had gotten ready so quickly, she followed in suit by simply stopping to give her pelt a few short licks where it needed it the most.
Having been away, her grooming routine had fallen out of order and her coat was rather dull than glossy. Though she had done a thorough cleaning before her return so it was at least neat and presentable still. The mottled molly took a quick pace in following the tom from the den. Her limp was unmistakable now, there shoulder was too far gone to be unable to limp, but she was able to walk rather comfortably. It had just set and healed wrong once too many times, but she hoped to get a good handful of moons out of it before she had to retire. The though of having to retire early brought the shine out of her eyes and the fire out of her personality. She used to have such a strong drive and ambition to be the best, to be the leader, and coming to terms with those failed goals was proving very difficult for her; she tried not to let it show to Jaguarclaw though. Marbledface currently had no direction in life, no plan anymore.
Old April 10th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Amazing Bean

She jumped back up on her paws and grinned "I will!" She pounced on her mother's tail and nipped it. She purred and batted it with her tiny paws.

Last edited by Bella~; April 10th, 2017 at 04:21 PM.
Old April 10th, 2017, 02:34 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

@Spirit

Searingpaw was tired of it already, it was no more Mr. Nice Guy as he elbowed his brother, Pyrepaw, and snickered, "Look at them!" He whispered, adding an eyeroll to make his statement seem extra enthusing as his flamecolored pelt twitched, everyone knew who the brothers were by now, and most everyone avoided them, and Searing could see why, he snickered and exhaled, his green hues surveying the clearing under his hateful gaze, eyes narrowed, what was he going to do now?
lotusfang
Old April 10th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

@xxJaggededgexx
Pyrepaw stood by his brother's side, snickering. He knew what the identical twin meant. All of this clan except the two seemed to be completely lost in this image of 'StarClan'. The young apprentice didn't understand them. He didn't believe in this clan of stars. He had however heard about a wonderful sounding place called the Dark Forest, and was patiently waiting and hoping for them to contact him.
Peering over at Searingpaw, the only cat except his mentor who seemed to understand him, he shrugged. He had a feeling of what his brother was thinking about. What to do.. Pyrepaw was secretly thinking about strolling over to the RiverClan border to meet up with that beautiful RiverClan apprentice that he had met the other day, but he also felt like he owed his brother some attention.
"Wee... Could go annoy some kits or apprentices?" He suggested. That was always what he himself did whenever he were bored. And it had given him quite the reputation. Even their mother disliked them, thinking they were almost demons. Pyrepaw tended to keep away from the rest of his family except his brother.
Closed Thread