Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by lark.
Today 12:28 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 12:26 AM
RiverClan Apprentice...
by poppy
Last post by Blazing
Today 12:22 AM
Shadow's Break
by Pitou
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 12:19 AM
Huckle!! [Love Interest]
Last post by Collieheart
Today 12:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 8th, 2017, 04:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

A black feline with eyes that looked almost like they could have been leaves from the pine trees in the territory of the Clan she loved so much entered the clearing. Her expression was calm. As though nothing around her mattered. Though the sharp, jolting flames that were dancing in her green hues said otherwise. She was angry. That much was clearly visible. Why this she cat so angry, however, was still unknown. Staying clear of other cats-- or were they staying clear of her?-- Forestpelt headed towards another part of the clearing. It was a darker, more shadowy part that seemed to be a place no one would want to enter. No one, that was, except for a few select cats.

Forestpelt being one of them.

Of course she would be; the spot looked as though it had been designed for her. It was darker over there, so that her black pelt blended into it as though it had been perfectly moulded there for her. Her green hues shone out of the darkness like two perfect leaves, pine... or perhaps emerald colored, warning others that she was there. The constant twitching of her tail was another warning. Even in this darkness, Forestpelt was near-to impossible to miss. She had been more irritated then ever since Blazingnight had died.

And it showed quite clearly in her actions.

Not that Forestpelt had been a joy to be around when she was calm, either. Even back when she hadn't had any problems, she'd often been irritable. Perhaps it was just showing more in her expression now that she was being led by a paranoid leader and deputies were being replaced. Forestpelt sincerely hoped she wouldn't be the deputy of this sorry example for a Clan now. Oh no, she still loved ShadowClan. More then anything else. But it certainly had fallen from the previous grace and height of power that it had had earlier. Even Timberstar had been a better leader. Perhaps someone strong would rise once again and become a leader to remember. Perhaps.

Or maybe that was just wishful thinking.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 8th, 2017 at 04:46 PM.
Old May 8th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Frostheart

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Frostheart opened his dark green eyes as the light shines though a hole in the den. " I'm starving" he said as his stomach rumbled.
Old May 8th, 2017, 07:08 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Mallowpetal frowned at her sadness, turning to her sister. "Something is wrong with Rubyclaw.." she mewed, Vixenblossom snorted. "What are you going to do about it besides tell me?" She asked, twitching her ears. Mallowpetal bit her lip, eyes wandering before she shrugged. Vixenblossom sighed, "you're hopeless" she joked. Mallowpetal laughed, but glanced back at Rubyclaw after she did so.
The feline looked down at her paws, her gaze straying to her front left paw. The red fur reminded her of her kithood. Orchidstep's light flaming fur slowly moving up and down as her adoptive mother slept. Her amber eyes filled with pride as Rubyclaw played with other kits. The red blood spilling down the queen's side. Rubyclaw shook her head, trying to shake away the memories. She looked up and saw a creamy, long furred cat looking at her. She stiffened and put on a steel mask, hoping that her fellow warrior had not noticed her sorrow.
Old May 8th, 2017, 07:45 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
The feline looked down at her paws, her gaze straying to her front left paw. The red fur reminded her of her kithood. Orchidstep's light flaming fur slowly moving up and down as her adoptive mother slept. Her amber eyes filled with pride as Rubyclaw played with other kits. The red blood spilling down the queen's side. Rubyclaw shook her head, trying to shake away the memories. She looked up and saw a creamy, long furred cat looking at her. She stiffened and put on a steel mask, hoping that her fellow warrior had not noticed her sorrow.
Mallowpetal stood, a determined smile on her maw. "My sister, the too-good-for-her-own-good." Vixenblossom joked, walking off to leave her to this. "Hello, Rubyclaw!" Mallowpetal said, sounding louder than she'd wanted and making herself flinch. "I-I mean.. hi." She said, softer.
Old May 8th, 2017, 08:39 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Gingerpaw turned around, her eyes grew softer, "It's fine, now what is wrong?"
Stagwhisper lifted his head. "I said, it's nothing that you need to worry about. I prefer to not say." He meowed calmly. "No offence, I just don't want to say. It is sort of stupid." He meowed as he rose back up.
Old May 8th, 2017, 08:55 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A black feline with eyes that looked almost like they could have been leaves from the pine trees in the territory of the Clan she loved so much entered the clearing. Her expression was calm. As though nothing around her mattered. Though the sharp, jolting flames that were dancing in her green hues said otherwise. She was angry. That much was clearly visible. Why this she cat so angry, however, was still unknown. Staying clear of other cats-- or were they staying clear of her?-- Forestpelt headed towards another part of the clearing. It was a darker, more shadowy part that seemed to be a place no one would want to enter. No one, that was, except for a few select cats.

Forestpelt being one of them.

Of course she would be; the spot looked as though it had been designed for her. It was darker over there, so that her black pelt blended into it as though it had been perfectly moulded there for her. Her green hues shone out of the darkness like two perfect leaves, pine... or perhaps emerald colored, warning others that she was there. The constant twitching of her tail was another warning. Even in this darkness, Forestpelt was near-to impossible to miss. She had been more irritated then ever since Blazingnight had died.

And it showed quite clearly in her actions.

Not that Forestpelt had been a joy to be around when she was calm, either. Even back when she hadn't had any problems, she'd often been irritable. Perhaps it was just showing more in her expression now that she was being led by a paranoid leader and deputies were being replaced. Forestpelt sincerely hoped she wouldn't be the deputy of this sorry example for a Clan now. Oh no, she still loved ShadowClan. More then anything else. But it certainly had fallen from the previous grace and height of power that it had had earlier. Even Timberstar had been a better leader. Perhaps someone strong would rise once again and become a leader to remember. Perhaps.

Or maybe that was just wishful thinking.

Wolfglare padded out of the warrior's den, stretching out, and letting out a yawn. The large tom shook out his long, thick black fur, ice blue gaze scanning the clearing. He spotted his sister, Forestpelt, seemingly sulking in a dark corner. Wolfglare contemplated going over to her in his mind, finally deciding to. She was his sister, and while he honestly didn't interact with other cats much, the large tom knew he needed to have his family on his side if he ever got into... Trouble. Not that he ever would. Well, maybe he would. But maybe he would. But that is beside the point.
"Forestpelt." He greeted, approaching the black she-cat. Wolfglare wasn't one to be super formal or anything, so he simply announced his presence by saying her name, and then sitting down beside her. His ice blue eyes flicking around the clearing, taking everything in, like always. Maybe his sister would have some gossip on the clan or something, Wolfglare was always open to listening. He may not be the best at giving advice, but he was an excellent listener. Just more information he could store about the cat for when he needed it. Not that he needed it for his sister or anything... Wolfglare shuffled his paws, making himself more comfortable on the ground. With his overly fluffy fur, plus his already large build, Wolfglare seemed to tower over other cats. Something that put most of them on edge. He knew his sister wouldn't mind though, she had grown up, literally and figuratively, in his shadow.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 8th, 2017, 10:09 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She smiled at her sister "Yes, I have been rather busy. I am free today though!" The small deputy nodded "Yes I would love to go hunt with you!" :3. She started walking around and looking for Pufftuft "We have to find Pufftuft first!"
Chrysanethemumshade smiled at her sister's enthusiasm, before she gently ran her tail along the side of Cloverwhisker's pelt. ''Pufftuft might be busy the last time I checked,'' she says, thinking about that brother of theirs. The siblings were quite the close ones, and nothing could ever break their bond. As the she cat looked around the clearing, she took note of the other cats. Her eyes landed on pale blue across from them. The tom gave her a smirk. Chrysanethemumshade made a huff, but she turned back to her sister. ''Let's go before my mood becomes ruined!''

Last edited by Brilliance; May 8th, 2017 at 10:09 PM.
Old May 8th, 2017, 11:43 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Mallowpetal stood, a determined smile on her maw. "My sister, the too-good-for-her-own-good." Vixenblossom joked, walking off to leave her to this. "Hello, Rubyclaw!" Mallowpetal said, sounding louder than she'd wanted and making herself flinch. "I-I mean.. hi." She said, softer.
As the other cat walked to her, Rubyclaw started to groom herself, hoping to look as though nothing happen. She looked up at Mallowpelt, quite startled by her outburst of a greeting. "Hello..." she replied with a wary look. "Mallowpelt is it?"
Old May 9th, 2017, 06:06 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
As the other cat walked to her, Rubyclaw started to groom herself, hoping to look as though nothing happen. She looked up at Mallowpelt, quite startled by her outburst of a greeting. "Hello..." she replied with a wary look. "Mallowpelt is it?"
"Uh..yeah! I just wanted to know if you were okay.." she left out the fact she'd looked very sad a moment ago.
Old May 9th, 2017, 06:33 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplekit View Post
Moonfur licked Fang's cheek then nuzzled into her.
Fang purred and she looked up at the tom, happiness flashing in her green eyes.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Closed Thread