Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:21 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:08 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:04 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:54 AM

Old September 11th, 2017, 07:36 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
( @BluBunny )

Mulberrykit turned her nose up at the foul stink. She wasn't used to the potent smell of fish whenever she walked outside, and didn't think she ever would. Having not been told anything about why they were staying with RiverClan, the young kit was blind to the happenings of her Clan. Can't we go home? I'm sure water isn't that deadly. I bet no one's even died from it! She sighed loudly, hoping someone from her own Clan would come and play with her. She had nothing against their hosts, no, as she wasn't old enough to know why she should dislike the swimming cats, but the smell was practically unbearable. Having no knowledge of what was rude and what wasn't, Mulberrykit hid her nose in her paws and said - quite loudly - "Eww! Why does it stink so badly here?"
Tigerpaw had been walking around Riverclans camp when she heard a loud kits mew, she was taken aback by the loud and rude tone of the kit and looked around quickly as both Riverclan and Shadowclan cats glanced at the kit. Her bright green hues found the source of the mew and trotted over to the kit quickly, "What are you doing being so loud? Riverclan has been grateful enough to lend us their home while ours was destroyed. Be grateful." She whispered into the kits ear.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old September 11th, 2017, 08:04 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Tigerpaw had been walking around Riverclans camp when she heard a loud kits mew, she was taken aback by the loud and rude tone of the kit and looked around quickly as both Riverclan and Shadowclan cats glanced at the kit. Her bright green hues found the source of the mew and trotted over to the kit quickly, "What are you doing being so loud? Riverclan has been grateful enough to lend us their home while ours was destroyed. Be grateful." She whispered into the kits ear.
Mulberrykit glanced up at the older cat, her deep amber orbs searing into the apprentice's. "Sorry," she mumbled, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. She lowered her voice, making it so only Tigerpaw could hear her, but because of this little rudeness left her tone. She now knew what she'd said was considered rude, but wasn't sure how else to state the condition. It did stink badly, at least to the kit, but there wasn't a much nicer way to put it. "But why does it stink here? It never smelled like this back home!" The little she-kit tilted her small head to the side, a small gesture saying I know you know. Won't you tell me? Please?

Mulberrykit searched the apprentice's eyes, hoping to find answers there. As she did, though, her imagination ran off into the clouds. What if it's just how these cats smell? I guess that's why she told me to be quiet; she didn't want me upsetting them. Or maybe they don't bury their dead. Maybe there's a bunch of old dead cats outside, left out to rot! No, that's weird... hmm... She found herself staring at Tigerpaw as she thought, though she didn't take her eyes off of the older cat's. She wanted answers before her overactive imagination got too far ahead of reality.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Moonclaw let go of Birdsong's tail and bounded into the clearing. She impatiently waited for Redfeather and Birdsong. Come on, we don't have all Moon
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post
Moonclaw let go of Birdsong's tail and bounded into the clearing. She impatiently waited for Redfeather and Birdsong. Come on, we don't have all Moon
Redfeather padded up as birdsong stood up and shook her fur
" why are you dragging us out here ? " redfeather asked as he sat down . Birdsong meowed as a butterfly landed on her nose again and it was the same one

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 11th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Redfeather padded up as birdsong stood up and shook her fur
" why are you dragging us out here ? " redfeather asked as he sat down . Birdsong meowed as a butterfly landed on her nose again and it was the same one
The Egyptian Mau looked at Redfeather and Birdsong, "Because, you're lazy and I'm bored," she said grinning evilly, "We're gonna run laps."
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:27 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

The Egyptian Mau looked at Redfeather and Birdsong, "Because, you're lazy and I'm bored," she said grinning evilly, "We're gonna run laps."
Birdsong heart stopped for a moment her eyes widened
" L-l-laps! R-run! ?! NO!! " she meowed and hid underneath a bush as she shook. Redfeather laughed as he licked his paw and started running quickly

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 11th, 2017, 09:28 PM

My Mood: Fine

@SparkleDemon

Darkbriar padded out of the warriors den stretching her muscles as she gazed around the riverclan camp. She wasn't very happy to be in a another clans camp but she was greatful that they could stay there. padding over to the fresh-kill pile she grabbed a small shrew and sat down to begin eating. She gazed around for her mate.
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:31 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
As Geckoleaf wrapped her tail around them and rested her head along their neck, they stiffened. It was still new to receive affection from anyone. They had never been groomed by another cat before, much less cuddled. After a moment they softened, letting their body relax under the mollies touch, mind processing that she wasnt hurting them, merely showing motherly affection. They stayed silent, amber hues gazing at the pushed fish. It had little nibbles on it, but not much. It was huge, more then triple Daypaws weight in estimate. They briefly wondered why she had pushed it away. Instead of asking, they merely rested their head ontop of their mother, giving a small hum signalling they had heard her.

They thought back to what Juniperpaw had said, though. Daypaw didnt expect things to go back to normal over night, they didnt expect Geckoleaf to be exstatic about taking on another apprentice. They could, somewhat, understand. Daypaw lack empathy, thinking with their head instead of their heart. Not that thinking emotionally was a bad thing, Daypaw had a more blunt and darker view of the world then most. They missed Cricketpaw dearly, they would rather Starclan take their life over hers. But they knew how the world worked. They knew they could not save every cat in the world, no mater how much Daypaw stressed, no matter how little they cared for themselves in order to get to every single cats needs before their own. No matter how much they didnt want to accept it, they knew cats died. They knew cats died and the world moved on. Queens would have kits, the leaders would go on to gatherings, apprentices would train with their mentors, warrior would be made, and soon enough, those cats that had passed away so long ago would be forgotten. Daypaw had accepted it, Daypaw would die just like everyone else and a someone new would take over, and they would be forgotten. They were nothing but a phase in the circle of life, just like everyone else. It was dark, but thats how Daypaw saw the world.

They removed their head from Geckoleafs, gaze resting on her. It was stern, though with hints of rare softness in them. As cold as their thoughts were on the world, they could understand where geckoleaf was coming from. She was hurting. Everyone was, everyone handled things differently. But they couldnt help go back to what Juniper said, her loneliness she felt when Gecko had given her a somewhat cold shoulder. Daypaw may didnt have a proper mentor, but they understood that mentors and apprentices have a very close relationship. Juniperpaw was not Cricketpaws replacement, she was much more then a runner up for their friend. She was a cat, just like them with feelings and emotions. And while Daypaw could understand why Gecko and Russet would treat her differently, it angered them at the same time. They had a blunt mouth and a sharp tongue, and wouldnt hesitate when bringing up something that bothered them, even if it hurt.

¨Can I talk to you about something?¨
Geckoleaf, up until that point, had been gently grooming the unkempt pelt of the enby, working through tangles, pulling out, although softly, briars and twigs that managed to stick in the golden fur. For a moment, she admired the golden fur of her child; it seemed to glow softly, with the sun refracting through each yellow hair. A smile flickered across her face, but was buried under a small swell of the all-too-familiar grief; Daypaw was so like Cricketpaw, almost like a second Cricketpaw. But in another second, she reminded herself, sharply, that Daypaw was their own self; they were entirely different from Cricketpaw, and had their own quirks and issues. And, besides that, they were alive. With a sharp swallow, she stopped grooming the enby, instead of relaxing her head against their neck.

At their question, she perked her ears, slightly, but didn't move her head. Daypaw's voice carried a certain edge to it, though they couldn't pin point what certain quality it carried. "Daypaw, you can ask me anything, and I will answer as well as I can,"she replied, calmly, her blue eyes slowly closing as she waited for the answer of the golden cat.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
" no really most tom are rude. " she meowed
He blinkedd,"Oh. I guess being a tom I didn't notice that."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 11th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Birdsong heart stopped for a moment her eyes widened
" L-l-laps! R-run! ?! NO!! " she meowed and hid underneath a bush as she shook. Redfeather laughed as he licked his paw and started running quickly
(Send pic of Redfeather plz)
Moonclaw laughed as Redfeather took off. "Come on kitty," she taunted as she took off after Redfeather, hot on his cute tail, Wait what did I just think