Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 11:36 AM

Old November 11th, 2017, 12:12 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Hollowkit let his fur flatten out as he glanced at Lightstream,” Fine. I was tricking you. I’m really a 5 moon old kit. Shocking I know...” he meowed curious to how he responded (don’t let him know he knew the whole time)

He growled,” And mother...she’s just an annoying worry wart!”

Lynxsky heard them bickering,” Goldenstep! Lobsterbreathe! Stop this! You both love eachother, your unnerving poor Applepaw and Honeypaw!” She meowed trying to stop the fight.

Lobsterbreathe growled,” You wouldn’t understand go back to the hole you live in...Lynxie...” he spat

Lynxsky felt hurt,” Don’t let arguement rage out on me please.”

Lobsterbreathe scowled,” This is the real me not angry me!”

Lynxsky didn’t say anything.

Hollowkit smiled at Fallenstream and purred,” I’m going to be apprenticed soon!” He yowled almost at the top of his lungs he knew it was a little immature of him,” I hope your my mentor, since you’ve done all the jobs of mentoring me but training throughtout kithood...such as teaching me to be brave, carefree, loud, out and about. I quit being quiet thanks to you...and if you get Russetstar to let you mentor me I’ll be the strongest warrior ever!” He gave a jump in excitement imagining fishing by a river with Fallenstream.
"Ah, so you tricked me." Lightstream started. She was glad that the kit had come clean, but also slightly sad because she was having so much fun. "Only five moons? Well that would explain you being so small, but why would you lie to me?"
Old November 11th, 2017, 12:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
"Ah, so you tricked me." Lightstream started. She was glad that the kit had come clean, but also slightly sad because she was having so much fun. "Only five moons? Well that would explain you being so small, but why would you lie to me?"
Hollowkit hung his head in shame,” It was fun pretending to be an apprentice, and no kits think it’s fun and know it’s a game.” He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 11th, 2017, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Hollowkit hung his head in shame,” It was fun pretending to be an apprentice, and no kits think it’s fun and know it’s a game.” He meowed.
"Well then. Why don't you hurry back along to your mother, and maybe we will meet again soon." She finished as she tuntned away front the kit.
Old November 11th, 2017, 01:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Well then. Why don't you hurry back along to your mother, and maybe we will meet again soon." She finished as she tuntned away front the kit.
He nodded,” Alright...and if I am not mentored by Fallenstream, I wouldn’t mind you.” He meowed and for him that was a huge compliment.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 11th, 2017, 02:58 PM

Quote:
He nodded,” Alright...and if I am not mentored by Fallenstream, I wouldn’t mind you.” He meowed and for him that was a huge compliment.
(sorry, stuff got crazy)
Lightstream stopped and looked back one last time at the kit before stalking off towards the warriors den. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard that Hollowkit would mind her. Maybe her dream of having the perfect apprentice would some true.
Old November 11th, 2017, 03:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(sorry, stuff got crazy)
Lightstream stopped and looked back one last time at the kit before stalking off towards the warriors den. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard that Hollowkit would mind her. Maybe her dream of having the perfect apprentice would some true.
He wandered off towards the nursery. (It’s aight)

Old November 11th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Littlepaw padded towards the camp entrance. "Where are you going, Littlepaw?", a voice sounded behind him. "Oh, Silvernose, I was just going to go on a walk.", the apprentice said. "Be back soon.", his father replied, narrowing his eyes. "I will!", Littlepaw meowed, exiting the camp.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old November 12th, 2017, 05:22 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

I can't stop thinking about her!, Littlepaw thought, padding through the camp entrance. "Littlepaw, you're back! You want to go do some fighting training?", his mentor said. "Uh, sure.", the small apprentice meowed, following his father out of the camp.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:52 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
He growled,” And mother...she’s just an annoying worry wart!”

Lynxsky heard them bickering,” Goldenstep! Lobsterbreathe! Stop this! You both love eachother, your unnerving poor Applepaw and Honeypaw!” She meowed trying to stop the fight.

Lobsterbreathe growled,” You wouldn’t understand go back to the hole you live in...Lynxie...” he spat

Lynxsky felt hurt,” Don’t let arguement rage out on me please.”

Lobsterbreathe scowled,” This is the real me not angry me!”

Lynxsky didn’t say anything.
"Don't speak that way to your mother. Lynxsky is right, we shouldn't be fighting. I'm sorry, son." He meowed, shifting his gaze away from Lobsterbreathe and taking in a few breaths to calm down. The tom flattened his fur and attempted to stop his growl.

His fight had gotten his temper and blood pressure up. Lobsterbreathe also pointed out some things the tom now had to think about. Could Applepaw ever be a traitor? Was Snowstar as bad as evil era cats? He shook his head lightly before speaking again. "Lobsterbreathe, I hope you are right. I hope this is the real you." He meowed, looking at his son before flicking his gaze to his mate. "I'm sorry we were fighting, we got carried away and I hadn't noticed us upsetting Applepaw or Honeypaw. Thank you for making sure we realized that, dear." The golden colored tom nuzzled her cheek lightly with affection.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old November 13th, 2017, 04:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Don't speak that way to your mother. Lynxsky is right, we shouldn't be fighting. I'm sorry, son." He meowed, shifting his gaze away from Lobsterbreathe and taking in a few breaths to calm down. The tom flattened his fur and attempted to stop his growl.

His fight had gotten his temper and blood pressure up. Lobsterbreathe also pointed out some things the tom now had to think about. Could Applepaw ever be a traitor? Was Snowstar as bad as evil era cats? He shook his head lightly before speaking again. "Lobsterbreathe, I hope you are right. I hope this is the real you." He meowed, looking at his son before flicking his gaze to his mate. "I'm sorry we were fighting, we got carried away and I hadn't noticed us upsetting Applepaw or Honeypaw. Thank you for making sure we realized that, dear." The golden colored tom nuzzled her cheek lightly with affection.
Lynxsky sighed,” No biggie. What caused you to fight anyway? He’s your only son after all...” she meowed