Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:19 AM
Picture sizes
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:52 AM

Old November 22nd, 2017, 04:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"It wouldn't be a bad idea. After all, our kits are all grown up. Maybe we should have another litter." He said, wrapping his tail around Lynxsky's. He smiled softly, his blue-green eyes shining. Am I pushing this on her? I don't think so. Lynxsky is always great with kits. The golden brown tom shifted his paws, slightly nervous about his mate's reaction to him agreeing. Having more kits around would do good, and he hoped it would be great for the whole family.
She purred,” I am pretty good with kits...and maybe you’ll have a son you get along with better...” she chuckled softly,

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 22nd, 2017, 05:12 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She purred,” I am pretty good with kits...and maybe you’ll have a son you get along with better...” she chuckled softly,
"Let's try for another litter then....I wouldn't mind another son either. Lobsterbreathe will always be my baby though." He meowed, his eyes softening. He leaned in closer to his mate, purring lightly. "Do you want to go for a walk?" He asked, happy that he and Lynxsky decided they were going to have another litter. It had been a while since he had time to relax, and not be so anxious about his kits becoming warriors.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old November 22nd, 2017, 07:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Let's try for another litter then....I wouldn't mind another son either. Lobsterbreathe will always be my baby though." He meowed, his eyes softening. He leaned in closer to his mate, purring lightly. "Do you want to go for a walk?" He asked, happy that he and Lynxsky decided they were going to have another litter. It had been a while since he had time to relax, and not be so anxious about his kits becoming warriors.
She smiled,"Ofcourse." (do we want to keep the family between us is; both of us create one kit or open it up for more ppl)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:30 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
She smiled,"Ofcourse." (do we want to keep the family between us is; both of us create one kit or open it up for more ppl)
(Either way, I don't mind. We can keep it between us if you'd like. Or let more people.)

"Great. If you are ready for our walk, let's head out." He said, eyes meeting with his mate's. Goldenstep smiled softly, waiting to see if Lynxsky was ready.

Old November 23rd, 2017, 12:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(Either way, I don't mind. We can keep it between us if you'd like. Or let more people.)

"Great. If you are ready for our walk, let's head out." He said, eyes meeting with his mate's. Goldenstep smiled softly, waiting to see if Lynxsky was ready.
( I feel if we do put it out for more ppl, they need like mandatory activeness and stuff)
Lynxsky smiled padding after Goldenstep. The wind ruffled her fur. She was happy.

Old November 23rd, 2017, 01:57 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
( I feel if we do put it out for more ppl, they need like mandatory activeness and stuff)
Lynxsky smiled padding after Goldenstep. The wind ruffled her fur. She was happy.
(That's ok. Maybe you should say we want the rpers to be pretty active. I know everyone can't come on all the time. I know I can't.)

"Here, let's leave now." He said, walking with Lynxsky towards the camp entryway. He flashed a smile back towards his mate before ducking outside of camp. {Move to territory?}

Old November 23rd, 2017, 05:06 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
@AbsurdJinx
Runningpaw continued to eat the mouse, until all that was left was bones. She was really, really hungry. You'd probably expect that, too. She smiled at Juniperpaw. "Ah, I suppose so huh?" The black she-cat joked back, blue green eyes gleaming. She laughed. She finally, felt like herself again. And laughing made her feel even better, and more like herself too. But she still felt sorrow when thinking about her siblings and her mother. "Yesterday was the last time I ate, actually if I remember correctly." She frowned for a moment, but then the smile came back. "Thinking about my.. family made me lose my appetite at that moment, I suppose..." Runningpaw said as she buried the bones in front of her. She was rather distracted at that moment, thinking about her mother, and the two siblings she had lost.
Bump for @AbsurdJinx
Old November 24th, 2017, 09:41 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Baykit had always been a surprisingly big eater for his age; he was able to gobble up a minnow in record time of asked too. He was always hungry, no matter the situation. He ate when he was nervous, he ate when he was content; and yet somehow he managed to still remain thin. It had always been something of a mystery to his parents, but Baykit never put much of it to mind. He’d always been aware of Coastkit’s seemingly constantly distracted behaviour but it seemed to take even fuller effect when they were out of the Nursery. Though it made sense; there was far more out in the clearing to be distracted by, and Baykit couldn’t deny that the leaves were pretty cool. But something about Coastkit’s fleeting nature seemed comical to Baykit and he found it interesting to watch.
The tabby kit was elated to hear such an upbeat answer, having been a bit worried that the other might have been rude or mean. But at the question, Baykit realized that the whole while he was worrying about a response, he hadn’t exactly planned it out this far. “Uhm, how about... Clan Takeover? Or Find the Fish?” He offered, wanting to give his new friend a choice just in case Coastkit didn’t like one of the games.
Coastkit's eyes glazed over at the options as he considered each one carefully. However, he somehow still managed to be fidgety while his thoughts were elsewhere. His tail twitched back and forth, and he'd shuffle his paws every now and then. Clan takeover: ... sis usually takes forever formulating a plan which is super boring when its easier to just jump into it head-first because it's easy to win because I'm awesome but... find the fish... its fun, I get to move around a lot... but I get to move around a lot in clan takeover too, especially if Baykit doesn't take long to think up their plan... His thoughts seemed to go a mile a second as he considered his options until he was utterly confused. Returning to reality an awkward minute later, he gave a sheepish, yet goofy smile, as he gazed at Baykit. "I'm fine with either one," He mewed softly, conflicted. "Anything, really." He meowed again after a second or two, sounding a bit more upbeat this time.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 24th, 2017, 05:05 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@seasalt

Juniperpaw knew talking about what had happened would bring back... memories, but it was dire that Runningpaw spoke about what was on her mind. Juniperpaw would not have this poor feline carrying this weight on her own! Runningpaw should certainly talk about it, yes, but it didn't have to be too soon. Juniperpaw smiled softly, ``Yes, grief has the tendency to effect appetite.`` Just recently, the younger apprentice had lost her mentor, Geckoleaf. She was currently experiencing grief as well. The loss of a close friend also seemed to change Juniperpaw. She wasn't as immature as before, as the entire Clan relied on her alone. The seven moon old apprentice had the entire weight of the Clan on her shoulders. Unfortunately, she didn't seem capable of caring for the entire Clan. She just lost her first two patients, having been unable to heal their life-threatening injuries and feeding them deathberries to end their misery. Her first patient was only a kit, her second being an elderly she-cat. Their deaths haunted her daily, but she didn't let this show. ``Whenever you prefer not to eat, just remember that your family wouldn't want to see you suffer. Don't let them have gone missing for nothing, Runningpaw. They live on in you.``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; November 24th, 2017 at 05:05 PM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 06:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Kolabear360
Twopaw stalked into the clearing his white fur was well groomed. He had already trained today, so he was free to do what he wanted. Flirting. He wasn’t much for socializing with other toms, she-cats though whoo they buttered his butter, they fished his fish. They came in many varieties, shapes, sizes, fur colors, eye colors, personalities, interests. If you mix up breed, size, fur color, eye color, personality, and interests you can get trillions of cats all she-cats. He didn’t know why, she-cats amazed him. You could put any she-cat in front of him and he’d be interested in learning about them all day, maybe forever...atleast that was the case with his mentor. He felt his fur brush someones he turned his head expecting to see an angry warrior but didn’t,” Sorry.” He meowed

Last edited by Mango; November 24th, 2017 at 06:17 PM.