Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 05:46 PM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 05:45 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 05:40 PM
Hidden Haven
Last post by XxGhostStarsxX
Today 05:36 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:34 PM

Old February 1st, 2018, 07:15 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Slatepelt scoffed, her whiskers twitching in amusement once more as she swiftly picked herself up from the ground and padded after Shinefang. "Of course you are! You're too handsome for them to handle." She cooed quietly, her paws whisking over the landscape as if she was barely touching it. The molly remained quiet as Shinefang spoke, the guilt thick in his voice. A twang of sadness touched her heart as she paced next to him, letting her fur brush against his side. Hopefully it would help comfort him. It was a small gesture, but Slatepelt hoped the tom didn't still blame himself about Acornpaw's death, not to mention amputating the poor apprentice's tail. It wasn't his fault: he was inexperienced. Her gaze lingered across the grassy moor of Starclan as a warm breeze scented of pine tugged at her starry pelt. "It's not your fault Shinefang." She meowed briskly, keeping her gaze forward as she watched the rolling plumes of alabaster clouds in the distant sky. "Acornpaw's destiny lied in Starclan's paws, sometimes it just can't be helped... as for the other, everyone makes mistakes. You did what you thought was right and she's still alive and doing well, I presume. That's what matters." Her words were barely a whisper as she ran the tip of her tail down Shinefang's spine in a soothing motion. A silence fell over her as the pair continued forward before she spoke up once more. "Daydream is a very knowledgeable cat, be sure to learn everything you can from that one. I know your joints bother you now, but try to reach out to the other medicine cats as well, dear. You all share the same path; you can learn a lot from them." Slatepelt turned her head to look at Shinefang, a compassionate expression evident on her features. "I'm very proud of you, Shinefang. I know you're trying your best." She purred gently, nudging the others side with her own. Tail suspended high in the air, another gust of wind buffeted her pelt as she motioned with her head for her mate to follow before racing over a lush hill-side, leaping away in graceful, even strides. She was taking them towards a nice sea front, an area that mimicked the Sea Stones almost perfectly.
"It's what I keep telling them," Shinefang said, grinning mischievously. He had missed this, the flow of their joking and playful times. It was like they were home again, walking in the clearing so close together their fur touched. Even so, a twinge of irritation hit him when Slatepelt explained Acornpaw's fate. He kept it contained though. He didn't want fight or snap at her. He knew she was trying to make him feel better. Her just being there did a little. "Yeah..." he replied simply. "Odd thing is, Gorsepaw almost seemed to like not having a tail. She rushed off as soon as I gave her the all clear to go back to the apprentice den to show it off to the other apprentices," he prattled on with a soft chuckle. "She's a good kit."

He nodded as his old mate brought up Daydream. "Knowledgeable it right. Prickly as a hedgehog, but knowledgeable. I've been thinking about traveling to visit the one in Windclan. Haven't spoken to him yet. And I think that old blind one in Thunderclan is still alive. And have you seen Junebug? Poor kit found herself medicine cat of Riverclan all of a sudden. Anything good kit though. I'm trying to learn all I can from them. I thought you were visiting me half a moon ago, but it turns out an old Shadowclan cat took it upon himself to tech me about eating willowbark for my legs. Can't argue with a good thing, I suppose." Shinefang suddenly realized that as he prattled, on about the other medicine cats he was smiling. Surprised, he cocked his head, wondering about his own reaction. He hadn't felt like this as a warrior. Being a warrior had been a steady grind of work. A way to keep his thoughts at bay as he threw himself into it. But with this he felt... excited?

As she rubbed her pelt against his, and he drank in the warm scent again and told him how proud she was, he purred deeply and happily. "Thank you...Oh Slate. It's so good to see you again." Shinefang wished more than anything she could have spent more moons with him in Skyclan. He was filled with a heavy love, filled to the brim with possibilities that never came. Oh to raise kits with this shecat. He'd been thinking about his kits the last moon. All the time spent with Juniperpaw got him wondering what kind of father he would have been to them. He was just about to ask her about their kits when she bound off like a fawn, right toward a group of stones that looked surprisingly familiar. "Huh..." he said out loud, distracted. "Eerie. Do I have a ghostly medicine den somewhere?"

Old February 5th, 2018, 09:30 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"It's what I keep telling them," Shinefang said, grinning mischievously. He had missed this, the flow of their joking and playful times. It was like they were home again, walking in the clearing so close together their fur touched. Even so, a twinge of irritation hit him when Slatepelt explained Acornpaw's fate. He kept it contained though. He didn't want fight or snap at her. He knew she was trying to make him feel better. Her just being there did a little. "Yeah..." he replied simply. "Odd thing is, Gorsepaw almost seemed to like not having a tail. She rushed off as soon as I gave her the all clear to go back to the apprentice den to show it off to the other apprentices," he prattled on with a soft chuckle. "She's a good kit."

He nodded as his old mate brought up Daydream. "Knowledgeable it right. Prickly as a hedgehog, but knowledgeable. I've been thinking about traveling to visit the one in Windclan. Haven't spoken to him yet. And I think that old blind one in Thunderclan is still alive. And have you seen Junebug? Poor kit found herself medicine cat of Riverclan all of a sudden. Anything good kit though. I'm trying to learn all I can from them. I thought you were visiting me half a moon ago, but it turns out an old Shadowclan cat took it upon himself to tech me about eating willowbark for my legs. Can't argue with a good thing, I suppose." Shinefang suddenly realized that as he prattled, on about the other medicine cats he was smiling. Surprised, he cocked his head, wondering about his own reaction. He hadn't felt like this as a warrior. Being a warrior had been a steady grind of work. A way to keep his thoughts at bay as he threw himself into it. But with this he felt... excited?

As she rubbed her pelt against his, and he drank in the warm scent again and told him how proud she was, he purred deeply and happily. "Thank you...Oh Slate. It's so good to see you again." Shinefang wished more than anything she could have spent more moons with him in Skyclan. He was filled with a heavy love, filled to the brim with possibilities that never came. Oh to raise kits with this shecat. He'd been thinking about his kits the last moon. All the time spent with Juniperpaw got him wondering what kind of father he would have been to them. He was just about to ask her about their kits when she bound off like a fawn, right toward a group of stones that looked surprisingly familiar. "Huh..." he said out loud, distracted. "Eerie. Do I have a ghostly medicine den somewhere?"
Spinning on her heels with no effort at all, the translucent warrior quickly redirected herself to fall back into step with Shinefang, a gentle purr rumbling deep in her chest. Padding up next to the old medicine cat, Slatepelt brushed up against his side once more and snorted as she heard Shinefang's comment. "Oh definitely. It's like your den, but more organized. All your wilted leaves go there." The feline chuckled and flicked her tail between his shoulder blade shaking her head with a gentle sigh. "Starclan hunts together, so there are no borders or camps - sometimes it's nice to just sit back and watch like we're there at the Sea stones though. We can watch all the clans gather here, or there, or where-ever really." She meowed matter-of-fact, although a gleam of sadness could be detected in her pale yellow orbs. Slatepelt had never actually been to the new territory. Her death occurred long before Skyclan even had an inkling of other clans existing. Long before the second evil era - long before Skyclan's past two leaders had even been born. Fluffing out her pelt at the thought, Slatepelt couldn't help but cast a weary glance to her former mate. Had she left him for that long? Another pang of sadness clawed at her heart and for a brief moment, the Starclan warrior wished she could turn back time even if it meant only spending another moon with Shinefang. Perhaps he felt the same way, but they would be able to share another lifetime once Starclan called him. A selfish thought, but Slatepelt was proud of her mate and truly wished him a long life. Blinking large yellow eyes, she pressed herself up against Shinefang and entwined her tail with his, guiding him towards one of the large rocks. "Tell me," she whispered briskly, "What's it like in the new territory? Is the prey plentiful? The dens warm? Apprentice's still causing trouble?" A gentle purr rumbled once more in her chest at the thought.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]

Last edited by Dust; February 5th, 2018 at 09:31 AM.
Old February 9th, 2018, 09:14 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Spinning on her heels with no effort at all, the translucent warrior quickly redirected herself to fall back into step with Shinefang, a gentle purr rumbling deep in her chest. Padding up next to the old medicine cat, Slatepelt brushed up against his side once more and snorted as she heard Shinefang's comment. "Oh definitely. It's like your den, but more organized. All your wilted leaves go there." The feline chuckled and flicked her tail between his shoulder blade shaking her head with a gentle sigh. "Starclan hunts together, so there are no borders or camps - sometimes it's nice to just sit back and watch like we're there at the Sea stones though. We can watch all the clans gather here, or there, or where-ever really." She meowed matter-of-fact, although a gleam of sadness could be detected in her pale yellow orbs. Slatepelt had never actually been to the new territory. Her death occurred long before Skyclan even had an inkling of other clans existing. Long before the second evil era - long before Skyclan's past two leaders had even been born. Fluffing out her pelt at the thought, Slatepelt couldn't help but cast a weary glance to her former mate. Had she left him for that long? Another pang of sadness clawed at her heart and for a brief moment, the Starclan warrior wished she could turn back time even if it meant only spending another moon with Shinefang. Perhaps he felt the same way, but they would be able to share another lifetime once Starclan called him. A selfish thought, but Slatepelt was proud of her mate and truly wished him a long life. Blinking large yellow eyes, she pressed herself up against Shinefang and entwined her tail with his, guiding him towards one of the large rocks. "Tell me," she whispered briskly, "What's it like in the new territory? Is the prey plentiful? The dens warm? Apprentice's still causing trouble?" A gentle purr rumbled once more in her chest at the thought.
(Sorry. Been busy and wanted to do this right).

Shinefang gave a scoffing laugh at Slatepelt's joke. In spite of the fact that she was a serious warrior, she had always been a bit of a goof. As they approached the stones, he felt a melancholic pain. Really, in the long run, their time together had been brief. So brief. Too brief. The tom had seen the end of his hundredth moon now. He had only been a bit short of thirty moons when his mate had left him all alone. Shinefang had lived through the same amount of time they'd had together twice and then some. And it had never stopped hurting. It had gotten easier to live with the hurt, but it had never gone. Looking at her now... she was every bit as young and lovely as she had been when... and look at him now? He was old, and scarred, and could barely groom his own pelt. As much as he knew he'd claw a cat to pieces for saying these very words, he was an elder. He'd spent his life without Slatepelt, and though he'd been a great warrior and was enjoying his time learning to be a medicine cat, to have had just one more moo with her... he'd have given it all back without a second thought. But how could she feel the same about him now? He had grown old and bitter while she remained young.

Her question drew him from his thoughts and he paused, mulling it over. "Same as any, I suppose. Prey is plentiful in greenleaf and scarce in leafbare, dens are dens, and apprentices are apprentices. It's all well and good. But it isn't home... I miss going to visit our kits," he added softly. When they had all left him, he would visit their graves nearly everyday. He'd bring bits of wool for the kits and flowers for her and leave in all on the mounds that marked their graves. He's talk to them. Tell the kits stories and Slatepelt about the latest clan gossip. But they never spoke back to him. Soon he started coming every quarter moon, then every moon, then every few moons until the grass and flowers grew over the spots so much he could hardly tell where the mounds had been. He had gone to the spot once more, just before the clan had moved on. He hadn't said anything. He'd already said goodbye once. No one had answered. "How... how are out kits?" Shinefang asked his mate sadly. "Do they miss me? ...Do they know me?"

Last edited by Charmer; February 9th, 2018 at 09:15 PM.
Old April 28th, 2018, 02:22 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Tavvi

Tawnykit made her way through the Starclan territory, walking around the forest, looking around for anything to do. After she had joined the ranks of starclan she had decided to be a female once again. She started feeling more comfortable with her new/old pronouns. Tawnykit had died from Greencough, causing her to be with cats from all clans in the afterlife. Tawnykit looked around, letting out a sigh.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 28th, 2018, 02:32 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post
@Tavvi

Tawnykit made her way through the Starclan territory, walking around the forest, looking around for anything to do. After she had joined the ranks of starclan she had decided to be a female once again. She started feeling more comfortable with her new/old pronouns. Tawnykit had died from Greencough, causing her to be with cats from all clans in the afterlife. Tawnykit looked around, letting out a sigh.
Wildstrike trotted through the new territory getting a feel for the surroundings. As he did he checked behind him to make absolute sure that both Fawnkit and Sunkit were near him for fear of losing them in the huge area that was StarClan. Of course, he never expected to be in this position, dying shortly after kitting at barely 33 moons but, he was. Wildstrike then saw in the corner of his eye a young kitten and decided to approach her.
Old April 28th, 2018, 02:35 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
Wildstrike trotted through the new territory getting a feel for the surroundings. As he did he checked behind him to make absolute sure that both Fawnkit and Sunkit were near him for fear of losing them in the huge area that was StarClan. Of course, he never expected to be in this position, dying shortly after kitting at barely 33 moons but, he was. Wildstrike then saw in the corner of his eye a young kitten and decided to approach her.
Tawnykit heard a cat nearby, looking up to realize that a cat was walking towards her. She looked at him with a tilt of her head. "Hello and Welcome to starclan. Do you need help with anything? meowed the she-cat. She was no longer afraid of Starclan knowing that this was her home and she loved it here. There was no longer a rule to where she couldn't leave the camp.

Old April 28th, 2018, 02:42 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Tawnykit heard a cat nearby, looking up to realize that a cat was walking towards her. She looked at him with a tilt of her head. "Hello and Welcome to starclan. Do you need help with anything? meowed the she-cat. She was no longer afraid of Starclan knowing that this was her home and she loved it here. There was no longer a rule to where she couldn't leave the camp.
Wildstrike stifled an eye-roll not knowing how it was possible that a dead kitten would be able to provide much help other than being cute, "No. That's fine. I have a brother here somewhere so if I needed help I would ask him." Wildstrike stated laying down and ushering Sunkit and Fawnkit over to suckle knowing that even StarClan kits needed to eat, "Though if you want you could play with Fawnkit or Sunkit once they're done nursing."
Old April 28th, 2018, 02:50 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Wildstrike stifled an eye-roll not knowing how it was possible that a dead kitten would be able to provide much help other than being cute, "No. That's fine. I have a brother here somewhere so if I needed help I would ask him." Wildstrike stated laying down and ushering Sunkit and Fawnkit over to suckle knowing that even StarClan kits needed to eat, "Though if you want you could play with Fawnkit or Sunkit once they're done nursing."
Tawnykit looked at him with a tilt of her head. "I usually hang out with the older cats, but having a few kits to hang out with would be amazing." replied the kitten. She gave her chset fur a few licks. Tawnykit had been hoping to find a few kits to play games with her and now that she had decided she wanted to be a female she could have more friends.

Old April 28th, 2018, 05:29 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Tawnykit looked at him with a tilt of her head. "I usually hang out with the older cats, but having a few kits to hang out with would be amazing." replied the kitten. She gave her chset fur a few licks. Tawnykit had been hoping to find a few kits to play games with her and now that she had decided she wanted to be a female she could have more friends.
"Good, because my kits are perfect." Wildstrike joked using his tail to cover them from the nonexistent cold. He couldn't help but, be overprotective of his fragile little babies them being...well dead and all. Sunkit blinked weakly before a giddy smile appeared on his face as he nuzzled his Papa's stomach cooing happily before continuing to suckle. Fawnkit, on the other hand, stayed silent nursing in a quiet motion.
Old April 28th, 2018, 05:32 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"Good, because my kits are perfect." Wildstrike joked using his tail to cover them from the nonexistent cold. He couldn't help but, be overprotective of his fragile little babies them being...well dead and all. Sunkit blinked weakly before a giddy smile appeared on his face as he nuzzled his Papa's stomach cooing happily before continuing to suckle. Fawnkit, on the other hand, stayed silent nursing in a quiet motion.
Tawnykit looked down at the kits, letting out a light purr at their cuteness. "They both are very cute. You must be proud of them." meowed the former Windclan kit. Tawnykit gave one of her paws a quick lick before drawing it over her ear.