Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:58 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 12:44 AM
oh, rats!
Last post by Fish
Today 12:41 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by beau
Today 12:08 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:07 AM

Old April 15th, 2018, 07:27 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Call It Dreaming {Warrior Cats Interactive}

[C] You've already gone too far off track by talking with Lavender X3
Old April 15th, 2018, 08:43 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

umm A
Old April 15th, 2018, 08:54 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[D] You should alert Lavenderfall before she hurts herself if you can help her that much by figuring out what the sound is!

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 15th, 2018, 09:07 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

[ D ]
if it's prey, you wouldn't want to disturb the catch
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 15th, 2018, 09:23 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Answer Chosen: Try to scent what made the sound
*Because there was a tie between two answers, the two answers that were tied were given a respective number and a random number generator was used to pick which of the two would be used*

For a second, all you could do was just stand there in stunned silence, staring at the place that the deputy was last seen. You hadn't expected that to happen, after all, you were just holding a conversation with her. However, now came the time to decide what you were to do next. Part of you wanted to just continue on with herb searching, even without the protection, but what came next was out of curiosity and intuition.
Lifting your head you would part your jaws slightly and start to take deeper scents of the forest around you. Instead of naturally trying to find the scent of herbs, you tried to find what could have possibly pulled Lavenderfall away from you in such a hurry. And it was hard; all of the scents seemed to muddle together in a nonspecific scent, aside from her scent and the distant smell of chervil. You take another deep breath in, just to try and hopefully figure it out and that's when you catch it.. It was pungent, and while you've never actually encountered one before, you've had to tend to the wounds of cats who have been injured by one before. A badger. And just as you noticed that scent, you noticed the faint scent of two clanmates. Rosepounce and Tumblecry.
The two warriors must have encountered the beast and the deputy was racing off to help them! The very thought of encountering the large beast makes your blood run cold. But what if one of them was hurt and needed your attention immediately? Trembling a bit, you're forced into having to make another decision. What will you do?

[A] Race towards your clanmates scents
[B] Run back to camp
[C] Ignore it and collect the chervil you smelled
[D] Try to scent for more herbs

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 15th, 2018, 09:46 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

[ a ]
you’re an inexperienced medicine cat with lack of skill in fighting. while it’s unwise to go without backup, it’s true that a clan mate may need your help. they could die while you’re back at camp getting help.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 15th, 2018, 11:03 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[B]
You might need reinforcements!

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 16th, 2018, 06:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Answer Chosen: Try to scent what made the sound
*Because there was a tie between two answers, the two answers that were tied were given a respective number and a random number generator was used to pick which of the two would be used*

For a second, all you could do was just stand there in stunned silence, staring at the place that the deputy was last seen. You hadn't expected that to happen, after all, you were just holding a conversation with her. However, now came the time to decide what you were to do next. Part of you wanted to just continue on with herb searching, even without the protection, but what came next was out of curiosity and intuition.
Lifting your head you would part your jaws slightly and start to take deeper scents of the forest around you. Instead of naturally trying to find the scent of herbs, you tried to find what could have possibly pulled Lavenderfall away from you in such a hurry. And it was hard; all of the scents seemed to muddle together in a nonspecific scent, aside from her scent and the distant smell of chervil. You take another deep breath in, just to try and hopefully figure it out and that's when you catch it.. It was pungent, and while you've never actually encountered one before, you've had to tend to the wounds of cats who have been injured by one before. A badger. And just as you noticed that scent, you noticed the faint scent of two clanmates. Rosepounce and Tumblecry.
The two warriors must have encountered the beast and the deputy was racing off to help them! The very thought of encountering the large beast makes your blood run cold. But what if one of them was hurt and needed your attention immediately? Trembling a bit, you're forced into having to make another decision. What will you do?

[A] Race towards your clanmates scents
[B] Run back to camp
[C] Ignore it and collect the chervil you smelled
[D] Try to scent for more herbs
[D] they are gunna be injured.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 16th, 2018, 09:36 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Answer Chosen: Race towards your clanmates scents
*Because there was a tie between three answers, the three answers that were tied were given a respective number and a random number generator was used to pick which of the three would be used*

You felt as if you were standing there for too long, taking too long to decide what to do so eventually you found your paws taking you in the direction of their scents. Deep down you know you're not good at fighting, and would be no match for a badger, but then again, if there were two warriors there plus the clan deputy, surely that would be enough to protect you should one of them become injured and you need to pry them back to camp?
Your thoughts are a blur as your dark furred paws raced along the ground, ferns and leaves from bushes grasping at you hungrily, trying to slow you down, to stop you from reaching your goal. The closer you got, the more the smell of the badger became overwhelming, as well as the scent of blood. Eventually you catch sight of the beast, swatting at Lavenderfall as she ducked and sent a ferocious flurry of attacks at its snout before repeating the process. The beast growing frustrated, letting out a loud snarl, snapping at the clan deputy. Whipping your head around, you try to spot the two warriors that first encountered the beast. It takes you a moment but eventually you realize that Rosepounce is safely up a tree. It's hard to tell if she's injured, but surely she couldn't be too hurt if she was able to climb up there. But Tumblecry was nowhere in sight.
You nearly jump out of your skin as the large black and beast went barreling past you, Lavenderfall fast at it's heels, biting, hissing and clawing before stopping when she was sure it wasn't coming back, panting heavily but unscathed. A small tremble rolls down your back as you look at her, the wild look in her eyes as she looked at the last spot she had seen the badger before slowly the look began to fade.
Carefully, Rosepounce leapt out of the tree and landed with a soft thud, wheezing slightly. The silence feels thick and uncomfortable, but what should you say to break it?

[A] "Where's Tumblecry?"
[B] "Are either of you hurt?"
[C] "Do you think it's coming back?"
[D] "Should we tell Settingstar about this?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 17th, 2018, 06:23 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

B...forget Tumblecry

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here