Today 01:57 AM

Old April 11th, 2018, 01:01 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Harepaw gave Lightpaw an animated nod, and spoke with a bubbly tone. "Of course this one counts!" Her tail stood high in the air with pride. "Well, they'd have to be more energetic if they wanted to be better than us!" She stated boldly, before adding a small giggle. "After all, sometimes all the warriors look as grumpy and tired as the elders." She flicked her tail a moment in amusement, before it lowered back to the ground. "I hope I'll never be as grumpy as some of the warriors; I don't know what I'll do with myself if I ever am!" She spoke with a small purr while she poked fun at some of the warriors. She opened her mouth trying to scent for prey, before beginning to trot forward in search of new prey.
Lightpaw chuckled and padded after her,"Definately. When i see warriors, a lot of the time theyre talking like this," He cleared his throat and then spoke in the deepest voice he could muster,"'Hey you! Stop your yammerin''" He shook his head and sighed dramatically, still imitating a warrior,"'Apprentices these days...'" He tried to hold in a small burst of laughter but somehow the laughter escaped anyways.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 11th, 2018, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
The white she-cat laughed along with her companion. "How about straight ahead for a while? That'll take us to one of the borders eventually." Cherrypaw wasn't quite sure which of the borders that would be, but she guessed that she'd figure it out soon enough. "And we can turn around and go straight back home if we get too tired. It'll be a nice walk." The she-cat mewed as if she were trying to convince Lightpaw that this walk would be fun.
"Sure! I'm up for that!" He mewed, smiling to Cherrypaw. He padded along with her, not saying anything for the first few heartbeats until he grew tired of silence,"Well, I'm not a good conversation starter, sooo... any conversations in mind?!" He laughed and smiled again at the molly, even though he couldn't see her.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 11th, 2018, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Flickerpaw decided to crouch down into a hunting crouch, and just shuffle along the ground this way. That way he could use his nose to feel for any roots or rocks he might stumble over. Doing this, Flickerpaw felt more secure to go faster, though he could only move at a slow shuffle. As he was continuing steadily onward, the winds changed, and Lightpaw’s scent from upwind came towards him. How is he so fast?! Panicking, Flickerpaw stood, deciding to just go for it. He broke into a quick trot, tripping constantly over roots and undergrowth. This is an excellent way to get yourself hurt Flicker...
Lightpaw couldn't help but hear the crashing in the undergrowth behind him and he couldn't help but chuckle as he realized just how far ahead of Flickerpaw he was. Getting kind of cocky he yelled back to the other tom,"Hey! How are you holding up back there!?" Almost as soon as he finished his sentence, he stumbled over a root,"Mouse dung!" He muttered under his breath.
Old April 11th, 2018, 05:35 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Lightpaw chuckled and padded after her,"Definately. When i see warriors, a lot of the time theyre talking like this," He cleared his throat and then spoke in the deepest voice he could muster,"'Hey you! Stop your yammerin''" He shook his head and sighed dramatically, still imitating a warrior,"'Apprentices these days...'" He tried to hold in a small burst of laughter but somehow the laughter escaped anyways.
Harepaw's whisker's twitched as she attempted to hold back a laugh. However, the second he had said 'yammerin', she couldn't help but let the laugh loose. She lowered her head, and began to try to talk in a deep voice as well. "I'll sa-" In the middle of her talking, her attempts at a deep voice cause her voice to crack in an awkward high pitch. She gave a little "Eep!" at the sound of her own voice cracking, before letting a hardy laugh. "Aww, I guess I'm no good at impressions." She sighed within a depressed tune. Her voice did however recover quickly back to its chirpy tune. "Oh well, won't stop me from trying!" She gave a determined giggle, before opening her mouth to smell for prey again. "Goodness, I didn't realize how loud we've been! We've probably scared all the prey from here to Starclan!"
Old April 12th, 2018, 11:21 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Morgan

It was very common for the Skyclan leader to take walks, daily, into the territory. It was a habit he had indulged in since they first moved to this new land. At first it was just to get used to the entirety of the territory, and now, it was simply to keep himself in shape and to help clear his mind. It have him time to think, to breath. Sometimes other cats accompanied him on these strolls, but for the most part, he went alone, as he was now.
His brown paws padded along the forest floor silently, just barely stirring leaves as he brushed past them. It wasn't certain why he practiced walking silently all the time, perhaps it was something he never even noticed he did. And currently, it wasn't even on his mind. There was actually very little on his mind at the moment, his eyes were instead focused on his surrounding. Being in the territory made him happy, relaxed and brought one of his famous smiles to his muzzle. With it being new leaf, the canopy was now blooming with new life, blocking out a good majority of the sunlight, but letting a few shimmering patches through. A warm, gentle breeze swept through the forest, bringing with it the smell of the season itself. Everything was blooming, coming to life, whispering the promise of a bountiful Green leaf in just a few moons. And Grousestar couldn't wait. He'd begin to send hunting patrols into the old Dusk Syndicate territory to bring back even more food for the clan. They would thrive.
Diamond unknowingly walked through the Skyclan territory, looking around for any sign of a living creature. She was hoping to be found by somebody, since she was so young, but every time a cat helped her they would leave the next day. Diamond sniffed the air, scenting the Skyclan leader. Her feet froze to the ground as she let out a wail of terror. You think she would be happy to see another cat, but the leaders scent was very much different then what she was used to. 'Different scent! This cat has a different scent,' thought the kitten. Diamond found the urge to walk out in front of the Skyclan leader. "Hello?" called Diamond, starring at Groursestar.
@Duskflight;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; April 17th, 2018 at 01:07 AM.
Old April 12th, 2018, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Harepaw's whisker's twitched as she attempted to hold back a laugh. However, the second he had said 'yammerin', she couldn't help but let the laugh loose. She lowered her head, and began to try to talk in a deep voice as well. "I'll sa-" In the middle of her talking, her attempts at a deep voice cause her voice to crack in an awkward high pitch. She gave a little "Eep!" at the sound of her own voice cracking, before letting a hardy laugh. "Aww, I guess I'm no good at impressions." She sighed within a depressed tune. Her voice did however recover quickly back to its chirpy tune. "Oh well, won't stop me from trying!" She gave a determined giggle, before opening her mouth to smell for prey again. "Goodness, I didn't realize how loud we've been! We've probably scared all the prey from here to Starclan!"
Lightpaw laughed,"Yeah, I'm no good at catching birds! Didn't stop me from trying though!" Lightpaw pricked his ears,"Definitely, i cant hearanything apart from us. Either all the prey is gone or were just that loud," He laughed again.
Old April 12th, 2018, 10:12 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post

(Ugh... I got busy with school and stuff, sorry for the late reply...)
(Edit 1: Bippity Boppity Boop, It has been nearly 24 hours @blue jellie, and I understand if you are busy, just don't want you to forget since you did not reply at around noon today.)
"You want me to guess your name? Well, let's see, due to your secretive nature, your affinity for games, and your past as a loner, I shall assume your name has to do with your talents more than your looks, and so far you have shown to be a rather suspicious tom, who does have some plans, although you haven't seemed to be planning ahead at all." He said, pauseing for a second. "You seem devious in nature, And since you have stayed in this clan, I assume you both enjoy being a part of the clan, and you take pride in what you do on a regular basis, not that I need to tell you that. For these reasons... I shall assume your name is...DeviousBlaze, due to your nature and your pride in everything you do." He said, doubting he actually got his stalkers name right, but decideing it had to be, based on what he so far knew about his stalker. "Your's is a bit easier to explain then mine may be, but who knows, you seem smart, but that may just be some sort of shell you hide within." He said, waiting for the tom to come out of hideing, so he could learn more about him, and to see if his assumptions were correct.
”What a smart little tom,” he chuckled darkly, slinking to another, more covered area of canopy. “If only I could be so easy to describe.” Deviousblaze hesitated. The outsider had gotten his name right, on the premise that he would come into the open. While the teasing could go further, he was a cat of his word, and, wordlessly, he slipped down onto the ground. “Let me formally introduce myself. I’m Deviousblaze, former loner and warrior of SkyClan.” His black pelt rippled as he stretched, his muscles cramping slightly from being in the trees for so long. He wasn’t in the mood to explain the origin of his name, or anything like that.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 13th, 2018, 01:08 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
”What a smart little tom,” he chuckled darkly, slinking to another, more covered area of canopy. “If only I could be so easy to describe.” Deviousblaze hesitated. The outsider had gotten his name right, on the premise that he would come into the open. While the teasing could go further, he was a cat of his word, and, wordlessly, he slipped down onto the ground. “Let me formally introduce myself. I’m Deviousblaze, former loner and warrior of SkyClan.” His black pelt rippled as he stretched, his muscles cramping slightly from being in the trees for so long. He wasn’t in the mood to explain the origin of his name, or anything like that.
(Looks like you have forgotten @blue jellie since it has been two days(technically 3 For me due to time constraints), and you have created another post in this thread)
He smiled, seeing most of his assumptions were correct. "Well, I would say little is a bit of an understatement, but if you wish to see me as below you, even though we have similar origin, go right ahead, since it won't bother me in the slightest." he said, wondering of what his next action should be. "Not that it seems to matter, since we are both warriors, in the same clan, with the same duties...did you have to sneak out of clan to follow me? Or were you already waiting outside? I would bet your answer would be the latter, since you have your eyes set on me like an eagle." He said, amused by the tom. "As you know, I am CampionStorm, also a former loner, although I was not alone all the time, since there were always people watching me wherever I went, unlike you as it seems." he said, smiling. "Funny, how we already seemingly dislike each other, although we barely know each other more than our looks, and mouse-tails of each others pasts." He said, smirking. "What did you think you would gain from following me, eh? A chance to meet my sister, who chose not to follow me to the clans? Well, if that's what you were after, It will take more skill than what you have just shown to get close." He said, smiling, and deciding to sit down, since he did not have the patience to stand and wait for his answer.

Last edited by Akari; April 15th, 2018 at 06:59 PM.
Old April 13th, 2018, 06:37 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Lightpaw laughed,"Yeah, I'm no good at catching birds! Didn't stop me from trying though!" Lightpaw pricked his ears,"Definitely, i cant hearanything apart from us. Either all the prey is gone or were just that loud," He laughed again.
Harepaw sighed, her tail drooping in annoyance. "Aww, this is the second time in 3 days that I've scared off all the prey. All my friends tell me I'm as loud as one of those monsters that live on thunderpaths." She took a glance over her shoulder, almost scared just speaking her mentor's name would make her appear. She came to a stop and breathed in the scents around them one last time, before looking back to Lightpaw. "Oh well, at least our mentors aren't here to scold us!" She turned the subject back to a positive note, before stepping back to Lightpaw's side. "We should get more prey before we return though, otherwise we might be made to clean ticks off the elders." Harepaw shuddered at the thought of the nasty mousebile. She began to pace back in the direction they had come from. "Why don't we pick up the prey we've already caught, and we'll bring it to the territory on the other side of camp. That way, we won't have to walk all the way back here when we are done hunting."

Last edited by Panda; April 13th, 2018 at 08:15 PM.
Old April 14th, 2018, 02:15 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
he laughed audibly. "i may not have lost as much as the clan, but you should know that maybe losing the one who saved your life and brought you to the clan hurts. fernsilk was almost family to me, and now she's living the life that i once did. losing her made me an unstable mess of a feline who can't even make friends because fernsilk was always the one to calm my temper. she left me with her kit and i promised to care for her with my life, so that is what i'm doing," orbitstreak growled, taking a breath.

"i don't need idiotic children like you to tell me what i know. even after i become too old to hunt and fight, i will die to allow lunarkit to live on. and don't give me that talk about the past battles and bloodshed. death will always be among us, no matter what we do." his tail lashed with irritation, eyes narrowed dangerously as he spoke with turtlebright.

The warrior quirked a brow as the older began to ramble, only a few key words peaked his intrest. The second the older warrior stopped he didn't hesitate to open his mouth, tongue swiping across his pearly whites for a split second "Maybe it's time for you to move on." he stated simply, green hues flickered with annoyance. Shinefang had lost his mate and his kits, and yet here was this old coot whining about someone named Fernsilk, such audacity. "Bo-hoo, I hope you realize that you're not the only one who's made some sacrifices, quit acting like you're the only important one, because trust me, if you look at your life through a different perspective, anyone could be Fernsilk, anyone could be that calm that you need to battle the storm, anyone could be a savior, and at the same time anyone could be the end of you." he spat, his fur bristling. The tortoiseshell rarely got angry, this was a rare sight indeed, something even Shinefang had only seen once. He hated felines who were drowning in their own problems and their own self importance, it made him sick. Turtlebright let out a guttural growl and quickly stood himself up. "Sometimes those idiotic children you speak of are right, and you're just too self righteous to admit it." he spat, taking a step forward.

"Of course we all die you idiot, I wasn't born yesterday. None of us live forever, because that's not the point. The point is to make something that will." he huffed, tail flicking, kicking up dust and blowing leaves. This was what the young warrior lived by. Make something that they'll remember you by. He hoped that he was able to knock it into Orbitstreak's dense head.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us