Last post by Rowan
Today 08:25 PM

Old February 12th, 2017, 02:21 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
.....Then ask thelowercase_king before jumping in please))
...k)
lotusfang
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:25 PM

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Caramelcloud looked up at the sky. The Pale grey clouds were leaking white snow flakes, making her shiver under her thick, Calico pelt. She was rather fluffy for her breed, after all her Father was a Mainecoon. Her blue and green eyes looked around to see Goldenbelly, a Tom she had seen around camp but never often- or at all talked to.

The she-cat walked over her fluffy pelt shining in the sun that had managed to peak out from the clouds. Caramelcloud smiled, tilting her head to see Goldenbelly. "Hello, GoldenBelly right, May I join you?" She asked, purring as she spoke. She kept her tail high, and she flicked her ear.
Goldenbelly blinked into reality upon the sound of another's voice. From his light exhuastion-induced slumber, he winked sleep from his eyes in an almost frantic motion; swiveling his head in order to exchange acknowledgement with the she. - A smile quickly creased his features. Twisting his lips into a thoughtful line. Not so much odd as it was perhaps stupid-looking. He gave a curt nod.

" You're correct. " came his almost whisper of reply. His paws working to help him sit up once again. And he rolled his shoulders in a weary fashion. A faint popping sound came into play at his action. However, other than a slight mumble of a groan, he showed no other sign of sleep-deprivation.

Eyes still lively, tail-twitching, ears-alert.

" No need to ask. It's not like I could ever hog two nests. If that was the case, I'd have two tusks, and a snore everybody would run from. " Goldenbelly have off an almost pitiful halfhearted chuckle.

Last edited by thelowercase_king; February 12th, 2017 at 02:26 PM.
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:32 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
She smiled softly and nodded,"I'm glad you're okay! You could've really gotten hurt if you fell." she mewed. She sat down on the branch they were and and rested her ice gaze on the white land. The land was covered in snow because he was leafbare,maplefrost able to see he breath. The sun was gleaming high in the sky,shining over the snow to create a blue hue to it. She was mesmerized by it. "I love days like this."
Lynxpelt sat next to her, but instead of looking out across the territory, he gazed at her "Yeah, I do too." The thickly furred tom replied. He then muttered as quietly as he could "Just like I love you..." Out of pure shyness, he hoped that she didn't hear.

Last edited by Agnate; February 12th, 2017 at 02:33 PM.
Old February 12th, 2017, 07:40 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnate View Post
Lynxpelt sat next to her, but instead of looking out across the territory, he gazed at her "Yeah, I do too." The thickly furred tom replied. He then muttered as quietly as he could "Just like I love you..." Out of pure shyness, he hoped that she didn't hear.
He didn't notice the toms gaze on her,as her crystal blue eyes were captured by the beauty of the forest. The sun shined over them, reflecting off of her brown-red pelt, the spots shining aswel. She opened her mouth to say something but her breath hitched at the toms words. There was no way she couldn't hear it,they were so close that she could practically feel his breath against her and how it ruffled her fur as he spoke those soft three words. I love you. Her ears perked,she knew what she heard exsactly and smiled,curling her tail around the others. "I love you too," mew smiled,"I'm glad you caught on." she chuckled a bit,trying to lighten the mood. She knew how nervous the tom could be,so she didn't want it to be overwelming.
Old February 12th, 2017, 07:45 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(Lol honestly it doesnt matter which method you use, as long as they can get the moss to camp XDDD)

Brightpaw watched her mentor grab two leaves, her eyes lighting up as she nodded. "Okay," She watched him demonstrate before nudging her moss onto the leaf. She grabbed one end of it, pulling the other end to her mouth with a paw and clamping her jaws over both ends, lifting it up. It was surprisingly slightly heavy but she tightened her grip and looked up at her mentor with pride gleaming in her green eyes. "Ready." She mewed, though her voice was muffled as she kept a firm grip on the leaf. Her tail swished back and forth as she glanced around before fixing her attention back on her mentor, the corners of her lips twitching into a huge smile.
[to the camp clearing, nursery, elders' den, or-? depending on wherever you'd like to go]
A purr rumbled through Acornflash's body as he gazed at his apprentice. He was beginning to warm up to her. Not a twinge of doubt seeped out from his expression; he would make sure Brightpaw got the best education even if it would destroy him in the process. That's a little over the top, decided Acorn, but the idea still remained. Sheathing his claws, he glanced in the general direction of where he assumed the camp was. Judging by the familiar-looking trees and undergrowth, he assured the fact that that was the right way to go. Straightening his back and raising his chin, he marched onwards. He hoped that he had chosen the right path. Acornflash still hadn't grown accustomed to the new territory, but he was warming up to it just as quickly as he was to Brightpaw. As he realized that the forest was much more recognizable, a weight was lifted off of his shoulders. It would've been far too embarrassing to have realized that he had been traveling in the wrong direction. A couple bits of moss escaped his leaf bundle, but the majority of it stayed intact as he just barely avoided the rocks and logs on the forest floor.

lio was here ♥
Old February 12th, 2017, 09:15 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
He didn't notice the toms gaze on her,as her crystal blue eyes were captured by the beauty of the forest. The sun shined over them, reflecting off of her brown-red pelt, the spots shining aswel. She opened her mouth to say something but her breath hitched at the toms words. There was no way she couldn't hear it,they were so close that she could practically feel his breath against her and how it ruffled her fur as he spoke those soft three words. I love you. Her ears perked,she knew what she heard exsactly and smiled,curling her tail around the others. "I love you too," mew smiled,"I'm glad you caught on." she chuckled a bit,trying to lighten the mood. She knew how nervous the tom could be,so she didn't want it to be overwelming.
Lynxpelt smiled as she told him that she felt the same way. "Uh,... would you... would you like..." he stammered, trying to get the words out. How hard this was! He loved her, yet still couldn't build up confidence to speak with her. Yes, it was a question that would change both of their lives, but still! He choked on the next few words, unable to force them out
Old February 12th, 2017, 09:32 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnate View Post
Lynxpelt smiled as she told him that she felt the same way. "Uh,... would you... would you like..." he stammered, trying to get the words out. How hard this was! He loved her, yet still couldn't build up confidence to speak with her. Yes, it was a question that would change both of their lives, but still! He choked on the next few words, unable to force them out
"I would love to be your mate Lynxpelt," she chuckled,scooting close to him in response,"I hope that was your question,or else this is going to be really awkward for me." she chuckled,smiling at him. There was something about the tom that just caught her attention some how. they were opposites,Maplefrost herself being a loud outgoing hyperactive cat while Lynxpelt was more quiet and reserved,there was a charm there that Maple couldn't ignore at how it made her heart flutter.
Old February 13th, 2017, 03:46 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Wurzel smelt something, a Skyclan warrior, to be exact, he let out a huge grin and raced to their direction. Clan cats! I can actually meet clan cats! The mottled Tom screeched to a halt as he spotted the two warriors. Wait.... Don't they chase of loner like me? Wurzel thought, only if they catch prey though..... I'm an idiot...... He started to slowly back away, fear blazing in his olive eyes. He looked up at the older, faster, and stronger toms. I'm crow-food. He turned towards a nearby tree and started to scramble up it.

{ @Spirit.}
Nightshade was walking beside his fellow black clanmate when he caught the scent. A moment after, his patrol friend gave notice about it. Nightshade nodded, and gave sign to stay quiet. This was not the scent of a cat he'd met before. Imposter!
Baring his fangs in a silent snarl, he lowered his body in a prowl, and started to crawl forward towards the scent, silently cursing his night black pelt against the bright white snow.

(My days are extremely busy at the moment, so sorry)

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old February 13th, 2017, 04:07 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Nightshade was walking beside his fellow black clanmate when he caught the scent. A moment after, his patrol friend gave notice about it. Nightshade nodded, and gave sign to stay quiet. This was not the scent of a cat he'd met before. Imposter!
Baring his fangs in a silent snarl, he lowered his body in a prowl, and started to crawl forward towards the scent, silently cursing his night black pelt against the bright white snow.

(My days are extremely busy at the moment, so sorry)
(It's ok, this isn't a very high-paced Roleplay.)

Wurzel froze when he spotted a pitch black pelt among the snow, oh Foxdung. He dug his claws deeper into the trunk, pulling himself up higher; the young tom let out a loud gasp as he looked down. Wurzel attempted to scramble up, but only succeeded in clawing of bits of bark off. The to, closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. Focuse. Wurzel looked down again; the pitch black pelt he saw belonged to a very disgruntled cat; and that cat was following him. Oh no.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 13th, 2017, 01:49 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

@milo @Wolfybro @KitKat12 @fenic
@meraki

Forestpaw headed toward the territory entrance, waiting for his friends to follow him.
lotusfang

Last edited by Reverie; February 13th, 2017 at 01:50 PM.