Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:46 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:43 AM
Poll: Which Thunderclan...
by Mizu
Last post by sock
Today 08:41 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 08:39 AM
nothing's new [p]
Last post by silver.
Today 08:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2020, 09:17 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Hearing the call, Ferretwatcher got to his paws, stretching his legs with pleasant sigh before entering camp. He padded up calmly with his jaws set wide in a yawn. "I apologize, Flintstar. I was just in my nest, as I was up late hunting last night." He dipped his head. "It should not happen again."

Last edited by Sneakyfox55; January 20th, 2020 at 09:19 PM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

A meeting? How'd she miss it? Head down Minktail slipped into the back of the small crowd. What was this about? The young warrior hoped she didn't miss anything. What if there really was something she was supposed to have heard...? Stars this was why she hated being late!
~*~

Icedust yawned coming out of the warriors den. A meeting? Huh. She must be going death or just gotten to good at drowning the random noises out. Nothing really happened anyway so she'd just gotten used to not hearing meetings. "Did I miss anything good?" Icedust asked sitting by some random cat. She really didn't care who answered her.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 20th, 2020, 09:36 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Blissie Bliss @Fuzzy ]

The Torbie was glad that her call had brought some others to the meeting, sitting back down with a satisfied smile. Her ears perked as her sister approached, tail flicking. "Wouldn't have thought you'd be late, Linny," Duskfeather teased, chuckling at the nickname she had made. As both Linnetwing and Icedust asked if they had missed anything, she nodded to them both. "Flintstar had asked for ideas on what to do about our territory. We decided on doing an expansion patrol into the Outskirts," she paused for a moment, then continued, "Speaking of which, Linnetwing, you will be attending that patrol with me after the meeting. Otherwise, I have no idea as to what Flintstar has planned." The she-cat shrugged, hoping she had explained everything well enough- and hoping that Flintstar would continue soon now that more cats had gathered.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 20th, 2020, 11:01 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @hxneysuckle; |

Linnetwing looked at Duskfeather as she spoke to her. "Oh we're taking territory from rogues I see. Won't that be fun Dusky?", she meowed, giving her her own nickname. It wasn't very creative, but she didn't care. Those rogue's won't be happy with them, but hey every clan so far had taken territory from them. "Oh finally something successful I can do today. Hunting wasn't all that good.", she replied. Linnetwing looked around the clearing.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 21st, 2020, 12:09 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh turned around and looked down at the kit who had bumped into her leg. Giving her a stern look, she said, "Watch where you're going next time." She was an abrasive cat, but even she couldn't bring herself to be mean to a kit.

((i hope tallmarsh's scarred right eye doesnt scare smokekit hehe))
(She gets scared easily so it would definitely scare her, poor kit.)
Smokekit shrunk into a ball of fur. "S-sorry." She mewed, looking up at the large, scary she. The kit sneaked around her, back to her mossball, keeping an eye on Tallmarsh. She noticed a scar on one of the she's eyes and shivered. Once she reached her mossball she hid behind it.

Click my dragons!
Old January 21st, 2020, 06:35 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@hxneysuckle @Blissie Bliss

Ears flicking as he turned his gaze to linnetwing " not exactly rogues . But it'll add to the excitement " he smiled . Gazing at duskfeather " what about our apprentices ?" he just felt the need to ask that. ...dustpaw was gonna be left behind . Who was gonna look after him and continue his training while they were gone?

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 21st, 2020, 07:23 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Two limp mice hung from the toms jaws. Hunting was not very successful but I do have to be grateful for what Starclan provides... Owlwatcher dropped the fresh-kill off, his ears picking up on Duskfeather's conversation. Turning his head he saw that a good group of his clan-mates was gathered at the Highpeak with Flintstar. Curiosity got the best of him and padded over to a good spot where he could see and hear the leader.
Old January 21st, 2020, 12:16 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @SilentLamb @Blissie Bliss ]

She giggled at her sister's nickname, a smile curling at her lips. Duskfeather looked between the two, her ears perked. "Our apprentices will remain in camp, it is too dangerous for them. We are trained warriors and we will fight off any threats that come to us while we are out." She glanced toward Flintstar, tail impatiently twitching as interest still boiled within her. The she-cat gave a quiet sigh before turning back to Lionwhisker and Linnetwing. "We will leave after this meeting is over. Make sure to eat before we go, as we will be out for a while. Got it? Now, we need to pay attention... hopefully Flintstar will continue soon." Duskfeather nodded toward them before turning back to the Highpeak completely, falling silent and paying her full attention to it.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 21st, 2020, 06:14 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintstar smiled as his clan gathered, slightly excited for this meeting. Oh he was going to get Buckbranch back for the things he said to him. And possibly also give Thunderclan some hope for survival in these harsh moons as well. Because even though the fur-ball has denied it, Flintstar doubted Buckbranch did actually care for the clan like he did.
Ah. There’s the mouse-brain. Flintstar smirked as he spotted Buckbranch, inwardly congratulating the tom for actually showing his face to the clan. Shaking out his pelt, Flintstar decided this was enough cats to get this meeting started, and then over with quickly. “Alright, let’s get right down to business Thunderclan. After pondering over Buckbranch’s recent... behavior...” Here Flintstar have the tom a look before continuing. ”I have decided to demote him from his current position.” The leader paused to allow any gasps if surprise from his clan, not that he was expecting any though. “He will have to earn his position as deputy of Thunderclan back.” The tom then smiled, waving his tail over towards Duskfeather. “While Buckbranch is sorting through his emotions and deciding what he wants to do with his life, Duskfeather will be taking his place as deputy of Thunderclan!” Flintstar finished his sentence with gusto, flicking his tail and smiling brightly, proud of his spur-of-the-moment decision. Duskfeather seemed capable of being a deputy, and Flintstar hoped this could be incentive for Buckbranch to step up his game.

[ @Slushie @hxneysuckle ]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 21st, 2020, 06:24 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The ginger she-cat had wound her way into the meeting, taking a seat beside Buckbranch and giving the tomcat a gentle nudge with her shoulder. Her eyes were focused on Flintstar but she remained close to Buckbranch, willing to listen to anything he wanted to stay to her. She knew he was stressed. Though, when she heard Flintstar’s announcement, Foxbound’s eyes blew wide. Buckbranch demoted? The ginger she-cat could see where Flintstar was coming from, but still. She felt bad for the tomcat, being called out like that in front fin the whole clan. She gave him a sideways glance, wondering how he was going to take this.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread