Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:53 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:50 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:47 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:25 PM

Old March 9th, 2018, 01:43 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: The Quartet's Basin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Ferox considered Dash's suggestion for a moment, wondering if he should let the other tom take the lead like he was. He didn't really like being a leader, so eventually the tom just shrugged his shoulders - indicating that he didn't really care which direction they decided to travel in. They were bound to find prey eventually if they wandered the woods long enough. He flexed his claws, secretly kind of excited to go on a hunt. His mouth naturally opened to taste the air, trying to detect any hints of prey in the area already.
Dash waved his tail patiently as he watched Ferox sniff around. "Can you smell anything? What is it?" He whispered, not wanting to scare away the prey if there was any. As Dash stared at the green bushes, he couldn't help but remind himself of the bushes that surrounded the area the Tom's family were staying in. I do hope they're doing okay... he thought. Then Dash felt a pang of guilt. He had left his sister behind with basically nothing. Dash was the strongest cat in the group and was catching all the food. Now I'm gone are they starving? the grey tom shifted his paws anxiously.
Old March 11th, 2018, 07:54 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Quartet's Basin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Dash waved his tail patiently as he watched Ferox sniff around. "Can you smell anything? What is it?" He whispered, not wanting to scare away the prey if there was any. As Dash stared at the green bushes, he couldn't help but remind himself of the bushes that surrounded the area the Tom's family were staying in. I do hope they're doing okay... he thought. Then Dash felt a pang of guilt. He had left his sister behind with basically nothing. Dash was the strongest cat in the group and was catching all the food. Now I'm gone are they starving? the grey tom shifted his paws anxiously.
Ferox closed his eyes, really focusing on his sense of smell. After a moment, he detected the hint of mice. "I smell a mouse," He answered, his voice lowered now that the hunt was on. The thick-furred tom moved forward toward the smell and, soon enough, he could hear the scurrying of the much smaller creature under the brush of one of the bushes. His mouth watered as he crept ever-slowly forward, holding his breath. When he was closed enough, he pounced headfirst into the bush, not hesitating even a moment. A small crunch was heard and, a moment later, he emerged with a mouse clutched in his jaws.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!