Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old December 26th, 2017, 10:11 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Private

@tinyalienkid

A loud yawn came from a handsome molly with a white underbelly and sliver and black stripes on her back a bit. Her eyes as green as the grass and a scar over her nose. Raina Was her name and she was kinda feared around these parts when all she really did was defend herself. She sighs softly bored out of her mind, she begins to think as she walked thinking about how nice it would be if she suddenly ran into one cute molly!
Old December 26th, 2017, 10:36 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Private

♡ @Sasukewolf (madness); ♡

slinking through the shadows of the land, a grey molly twisted around every sharp turn she came into contact with. her frame was small, though she was certainly not like most cats. the molly, by the name of tamako, was insane. formerly a dusk syndicate feline, tamako was mentally ill. she held no mercy for others, and deserved to be alone. the molly would kill in a heartbeat, laughing as your body fell to the ground, gradually growing cold. it's frequently said that tamako has no heart in her chest, only a void of darkness and insanity.
on the inside, tamako was pure evil, but she didn't show that on the outside. she held an expression of kindness, luring others in to be her slaves. if they didn't obey, they would be slaughtered without a thought of remorse. her claws, stained with the blood of prey killed just for fun, were kept just sharp enough to tear through flesh. it was all just a part of her game.
laughing silently to herself, tamako allowed her tail to brush the forest floor. a scent drifted to her nostrils, her senses still strong from being a hunter in the dusk syndicate. the korat feline froze in her place, claws digging into the ground. quickly, tamako climbed into a nearby tree and crouched down, waiting for the other cat, presumably a molly, to come into view.
Old December 26th, 2017, 10:40 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post

slinking through the shadows of the land, a grey molly twisted around every sharp turn she came into contact with. her frame was small, though she was certainly not like most cats. the molly, by the name of tamako, was insane. formerly a dusk syndicate feline, tamako was mentally ill. she held no mercy for others, and deserved to be alone. the molly would kill in a heartbeat, laughing as your body fell to the ground, gradually growing cold. it's frequently said that tamako has no heart in her chest, only a void of darkness and insanity.
on the inside, tamako was pure evil, but she didn't show that on the outside. she held an expression of kindness, luring others in to be her slaves. if they didn't obey, they would be slaughtered without a thought of remorse. her claws, stained with the blood of prey killed just for fun, were kept just sharp enough to tear through flesh. it was all just a part of her game.
laughing silently to herself, tamako allowed her tail to brush the forest floor. a scent drifted to her nostrils, her senses still strong from being a hunter in the dusk syndicate. the korat feline froze in her place, claws digging into the ground. quickly, tamako climbed into a nearby tree and crouched down, waiting for the other cat, presumably a molly, to come into view.
Her eyes glowed a bit as she unknowingly comes into view, eventually she smells the air catching someone’s scent. Her eyes glowed softly as her claws begins to come out digging into the ground as she looks around slowly and calmly. “ .... Who goes there?” She speaks loudly in a strong husky voice. She begins to walk around reminding in view just in case. Her claws scratched the ground with each step as she begins to walk around slowly and carefully awaiting a attack.
Old December 26th, 2017, 10:59 PM
the tale of six.

tamako chuckled quietly, her tail twitching with amusement. she snorted before sitting up as tall as possible, eyes narrowed darkly. the grey-blue molly allowed her frame to tense up, seeming to make her larger than she really was. it also made her voice deeper, as more air was forced through her lungs this way. tamako used this stance the intimidate others, bringing them to do her bidding. although there was always a select few that didn't follow her orders, ending up as fresh-kill for hungry carnivores to eat.
she watched the molly through a sharp gaze, her fur bristled to twice its size. "hello, there. who might you be?" tamako spoke with a false kindness, her ears pricked. paws kneading the branch below her, the former hunter examined the other's features. strong, cautious, quick to react to danger. haunted by a past she cannot forget. nice, soft, and, tamako's thought ended in a growl to herself, cute.
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:05 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

tamako chuckled quietly, her tail twitching with amusement. she snorted before sitting up as tall as possible, eyes narrowed darkly. the grey-blue molly allowed her frame to tense up, seeming to make her larger than she really was. it also made her voice deeper, as more air was forced through her lungs this way. tamako used this stance the intimidate others, bringing them to do her bidding. although there was always a select few that didn't follow her orders, ending up as fresh-kill for hungry carnivores to eat.
she watched the molly through a sharp gaze, her fur bristled to twice its size. "hello, there. who might you be?" tamako spoke with a false kindness, her ears pricked. paws kneading the branch below her, the former hunter examined the other's features. strong, cautious, quick to react to danger. haunted by a past she cannot forget. nice, soft, and, tamako's thought ended in a growl to herself, cute.
Ohhh snap!)
Raina eyes glowed as she looks and sees her. Her eyes widened a bit at how cute this molly was! Acting so scary when she knew she was simply trying to intimidate her with puffed up fur. She shakes her head a bit “ My name is Raina, a rouge of a small place nearby. Most see me a monster a beast without a collar however now this beast is having second thoughts.” She says with a soft purr “ please my daring. No need to act all cute and scary just come down and let’s have a nice little talk just you and me~” she purrs softly in a husky voice as she begins to simply sit down her claws soon retracting as she waits for the cuties answer. So interesting yet so fascinating! To meet a cutie that can put up a fight hell! Even scare others she must have hit the jackpot with this one. She smiles warmly “ i don’t have all day my little cutie”
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:20 PM
the tale of six.

♡ @Sasukewolf (madness); lmaooo ♡

tamako hissed, crouching down on the branch. she is different than the others. how am i to react? her tail curled up in confusion, claws tearing at the bark under her paws. pupils narrowed to slits, tamako thought of a reply for the, rather disgusting, flirtatiousness of raina. fur now bristled with agitation, the molly's thai accent bled through her next words.
"cute? i am not cute. you should fear me. i could rip out your throat in a heartbeat, and i would only cackle over your dead body." swiping a quick tongue over her maw, tamako refused to move from her spot atop the tree. don't give into that, that foolishness. the small white patch upon her chest seemed to beat along with her heart, showing that it had sped up due to her irritation.
she had never been encountered with someone like this. then again, the only other feline she had met that wasn't like those who fell under her trap was hannibal, but he had disappeared long ago. they hadn't spoken in forever, and would positively never speak again. but, he had been as insane as tamako was, if not, even more under the fall of insanity. nobody had ever flirted with the she-cat before, and she had no idea how to react to it.
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:27 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
♡ @Sasukewolf (madness); lmaooo ♡

tamako hissed, crouching down on the branch. she is different than the others. how am i to react? her tail curled up in confusion, claws tearing at the bark under her paws. pupils narrowed to slits, tamako thought of a reply for the, rather disgusting, flirtatiousness of raina. fur now bristled with agitation, the molly's thai accent bled through her next words.
"cute? i am not cute. you should fear me. i could rip out your throat in a heartbeat, and i would only cackle over your dead body." swiping a quick tongue over her maw, tamako refused to move from her spot atop the tree. don't give into that, that foolishness. the small white patch upon her chest seemed to beat along with her heart, showing that it had sped up due to her irritation.
she had never been encountered with someone like this. then again, the only other feline she had met that wasn't like those who fell under her trap was hannibal, but he had disappeared long ago. they hadn't spoken in forever, and would positively never speak again. but, he had been as insane as tamako was, if not, even more under the fall of insanity. nobody had ever flirted with the she-cat before, and she had no idea how to react to it.
She purrs playfully “ I can as well. I can tear you apart, leave you bleeding there-“ she looks at a other tree “ and there. But I don’t want to and why would I lie? You’re adorable, beautiful and one hell of a fighter. Why must I lie?” She says as she begins to stand up. “ I have no reason to fear you when I am feared myself. I’m a monster, a beast hidden in plain sight. I’ve killed many who simply looked at me wrong. So many have challenged me. Many ended up begging for mercy which I never give. “
She purrs softly “ a wolf never listens to the cries of sheep”
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:41 PM
the tale of six.

the molly stops for a few heartbeats, staying completely still. it was as if she had been turned to stone, even her breath making very little movement. tamako was silently thinking, scanning. raina was certainly unlike everyone else. she was equally insane, it seemed a murderer. a fighter. she is strong. intelligent. but can she really see through deception? quickly hopping to another branch, tamako watched every movement that raina made. it's a trick. as soon as i jump down, she'll attack me. the hunter must not become the hunted. illusions can be seen through, but more will be formed right after.
tamako prepared herself for an attack, awaiting the moment where raina would jump up to knock her down. she had heard of this trick before, using romance as a way to break into the mind and bring the opponent down. no, she wouldn't fall for it. raina would not defeat her. but that left only one choice, no matter how weak it would make her complexion look to be. tamako spun around, bunched her muscles, and leaped to the ground.
then, she ran.
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:46 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

the molly stops for a few heartbeats, staying completely still. it was as if she had been turned to stone, even her breath making very little movement. tamako was silently thinking, scanning. raina was certainly unlike everyone else. she was equally insane, it seemed a murderer. a fighter. she is strong. intelligent. but can she really see through deception? quickly hopping to another branch, tamako watched every movement that raina made. it's a trick. as soon as i jump down, she'll attack me. the hunter must not become the hunted. illusions can be seen through, but more will be formed right after.
tamako prepared herself for an attack, awaiting the moment where raina would jump up to knock her down. she had heard of this trick before, using romance as a way to break into the mind and bring the opponent down. no, she wouldn't fall for it. raina would not defeat her. but that left only one choice, no matter how weak it would make her complexion look to be. tamako spun around, bunched her muscles, and leaped to the ground.
then, she ran.
Her eyes widened when she suddenly took off. “ hi! I’m not-“ she quickly runs after her slowly catching up. “ hi Daring! I’m not going to attack you! Just want to talk” she yells as she ran, thankfully she was also known for her speed so she was quickly catching up. Her eyes set on her and her alone not a hint of hate or anything like that just pure interest in the molly and a dark playful smile on her face.
Old December 27th, 2017, 12:06 AM
the tale of six.

tamako glanced over her shoulder, growling as she spotted the molly gain speed on her. there was one other option she could use to get away from this feline, but it would reveal her way of killing. the technique was risky, but hopefully, with luck, it would slow raina down. with a quick eye, tamako searched for an opening in the undergrowth around them. she snickered as one was found, launching herself towards it.
right before she slid into the opening, tamako twisted her body to spiral in the air and land beside it. the molly jumped up a nearby tree immediately, fur a blur in the branches. her small frame leaped from tree to tree with a great amount of agility, though it held little stealth. every branch was left waving in the air from the force of tamako's jumps. timing, speed, and strength was all she needed, and all she had, to get away from this odd feline.