Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 8th, 2017, 06:47 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Mossdrop was a pretty good morning bird, but sometimes, a grumpy attitude came from her. The dark brown mackerel tabby was sitting quite close to the freshkill pile, slowly debating about..this one apprentice, who got on her nerves, a pathetic Starclan supporting she cat, who she had seen going in and out of camp. She huffed in annoyance as she thought about them. Adderpaw, was their name. Her cold, yellow eyes turned slowly to look at Jaypaw, an interested expression on her face as she watched the tom approach the freshkill. Hmmm..seems Dark Forest material.. She thought, an invisible smirk plastered in her mind. Quite interesting, i'd say..haha.. Watching the cat closely, she didn't approach them, not yet anyway, she would have to wait. Temper. She thought, but that didn't really matter, now did it? No. It did not matter. As long as they weren't starclan supporters.
{So Incredibly Sorry ;w; }
Jaypaw felt eyes boring into his fur as he hobbled over to the freshkill pile, something cold, sinister, absolutely evil. He turned his blue hues upon what seemed like a grumpy, sour looking molly, which in turn made him feel more sour. He narrowed his eyes at Mossdrop and lashed his tail annoyance radiating off of the young silver tom, he didn't know why, but just the look on her face annoyed him, it seemed as though she had his future all planed out for him, but then again he wasn't fully awake in the morning, he guessed he was just imagining things "What do you want, or do you always just stare randomly at others when they grab something to eat?" he questioned, noting but snarkyness dripped from the words he spoke to his senior, and honestly he didnt really have patience for it at the moment.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 8th, 2017, 07:23 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{So Incredibly Sorry ;w; }
Jaypaw felt eyes boring into his fur as he hobbled over to the freshkill pile, something cold, sinister, absolutely evil. He turned his blue hues upon what seemed like a grumpy, sour looking molly, which in turn made him feel more sour. He narrowed his eyes at Mossdrop and lashed his tail annoyance radiating off of the young silver tom, he didn't know why, but just the look on her face annoyed him, it seemed as though she had his future all planed out for him, but then again he wasn't fully awake in the morning, he guessed he was just imagining things "What do you want, or do you always just stare randomly at others when they grab something to eat?" he questioned, noting but snarkyness dripped from the words he spoke to his senior, and honestly he didnt really have patience for it at the moment.
( its fine ;w; )
Seems like someone was in a bad mood, and so was Mossdrop, slightly. "Quite disrespectful to snap at someone a higher rank than you." She spoke, rather calmly, but with a bit of a temper on the edge of her tone. She wasn't in the mood for snarky, sarcastic sneers, and seemly ignored the tone in his words. She worked up a convincing proposal rather quickly, and convincingly, a devious plan on the horizon, that no cat knew about, or could see in her fake emotions. "I suppose you don't want this good offer I have for you, an opportunity I'm sure you'd like to have. You want to be a good warrior, do you not?" She gave a question right back to Jaypaw, a small smirk on her face, rather invisible, and a roll of her eyes, a huff escaping her, cold, yellow optics almost staring into his soul. This was easy as catching a mouse for Mossdrop, an easy catch, to say the least.
Old February 8th, 2017, 07:28 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Turfkit padded off to the corner of the nursery, sitting down. He lifted his front paw and gave it a quick lick. He brought it up to his ear, rubbing it.
Old February 8th, 2017, 07:41 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
Honeykit peered behind her curiously, about to ask why Pricklepaw decided to disappear when another, familiar voice mewed in her ear. She jerked her head around and grinned, tail waving frantically. "Tumblepaw!" She chirped, "I went on a big adventure and found something! Wanna see?"
"Of course," Tumblepaw chuckled, sitting down and curling his tail around his paws. "Did this adventure involve you leaving camp?" He was worried that Honeykit left camp. He wanted her to be safe. "Was someone with you?" He hoped that she had some sort of protection with her, because although she was almost 6 moons, the forest is no place for a kit.
Old February 8th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

@Flameleaf

Quietstream padded into camp with flameleaf bleeding from almost everywhere. He coughed a bit
Old February 8th, 2017, 09:38 PM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
"Of course," Tumblepaw chuckled, sitting down and curling his tail around his paws. "Did this adventure involve you leaving camp?" He was worried that Honeykit left camp. He wanted her to be safe. "Was someone with you?" He hoped that she had some sort of protection with her, because although she was almost 6 moons, the forest is no place for a kit.
Honeykit giggled, unable to hold back her excitement, saying, "Here it is!" She opened up her paws. Out of her hold came a small, black bug, which jumped a mouse-length in the air. Honeykit yelped, scrambling backwards with her tail erect. Before the ginger cat could re-capture it, however, the bug skittered off with the speed of a creature who'd been trapped for what felt like an eternity. For a moment, the kit almost looked disappointed, ears folding back slightly. Luckily it didn't last too long. "Oh! Yeah, it was so much fun! I found a new little place behind the nursery and it was so spooky!" She grinned, continuing to blabber. "Oh no, although I might've found it if I tried hard enough. I went with my new friend, Pricklepaw! He was white and fluffy. I dunno where he's gone now though."

Last edited by whippoorwill; February 8th, 2017 at 09:39 PM.
Old February 8th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf padded next to Quietstream as they entered the camp. She was bleeding on her back from the dog bite and the dog had bitten her on her tail. She was missing a small patch of fur on her side. Flameleaf flicked an ear and padded to Zerosight's den with Quietstream at her side. "Zerosight?" Flameleaf called. "Zerosight, you there?"

Character Site

Old February 8th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flameleaf padded next to Quietstream as they entered the camp. She was bleeding on her back from the dog bite and the dog had bitten her on her tail. She was missing a small patch of fur on her side. Flameleaf flicked an ear and padded to Zerosight's den with Quietstream at her side. "Zerosight?" Flameleaf called. "Zerosight, you there?"
QUietstream shook his head "he dosnt seem to be there. Ill see if i can try to treat your wounds." He led her back to the clearing and sat down next to her and begin cleaning her wounds
Old February 8th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf pulled away and shook her head. "No," she meowed. "Treat you wounds first, yours look worse than mine. I can wait." I'm messing up again! Flameleaf realized. will I ever have the courage to tell him?

Character Site

Old February 8th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flameleaf pulled away and shook her head. "No," she meowed. "Treat you wounds first, yours look worse than mine. I can wait." I'm messing up again! Flameleaf realized. will I ever have the courage to tell him?
quietstream shook his head "no its fine. youre more important than me"
(i gtg for like 5 secs hold on)