Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:27 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:25 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:24 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 09:20 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 17th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Crowsong licked Duskkit's head as the she-kit found a place to suckle. (OMG, this post is super short. I have a problem when I post short posts.)
(It's fine)

Duskkit squeaked in surprise at the gesture, turning her tiny head upwards in an attempt to see whatever had touched her. But her little eyes were still closed, so she was left unsatisfied as she returned to feeding. At least she was safe, wherever she was. That was what was important. She could figure out everything else when her eyes opened; when she was ready.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:34 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Coyotecry nodded, twitching his ear. The rather grumpy tom couldn't exactly sympathize, as he had no siblings of his own. When he was a kit, Coyote had wanted a brother to tusssle with but, now that he was older, he sensed that many cats didn't exactly love there siblings all the time. He flicked his tail as he spoke of always having a busy mind. That he could sympathize with. His head was always crammed full of thoughts and memories that he found it hard to concentrate.

"Coyotecry." He meowed simply. Birdsong. He repeats the name in his head. "Your name flows nicely." He commented with a dip of his head. "Does it have a meaning?" His own flowed nice as well, but he liked hearing others.

Birdsong closed his eyes, trying to clear his thoughts. Letting out a soft hum before stopping, something he did to clear his thoughts or just to let stress out. That was where his `song` part came from, however knowing him he'll never admit to it. Huffing when his thoughts didn't even clear away, "Huh? I suppose, Bird was for my mother's love of birds and... a bird wouldn't stop chirping when I was born! It actually dared to fly in before someone caught it!" Birdsong let out a soft chuckle at the thought. He didn't look like his siblings, however he had try to move past it. "Coyotecry, does your name have a meaning? " He said his name, mostly just to hear it one more time. Helps with memory, Birdsong couldn't exactly remember a lot of things. "I think I heard of a coyote! Aren't they like... foxes?" He asked, more curious but just trying to be some use to the `conversation`.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old October 17th, 2017, 09:25 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
"Well, I was thinking we could name this one Rainkit, after my sister, and this one Adderkit. It suits him." Stoneheart mewed, his heart swelling with pride. He gazed at Crowsong and gave her a look that told her everything, that he was overjoyed. A warm sensation trickled through him as he silently vowed to be the best father he could be. @SamCats @CandyFlossCat @Silentshade @little-life-light
Adderkit yawned as he snuggled deeper into is mother's fur. His brown tipped slip of a tail thumped as he wiggled. "murrow..." he muttered sleepily. Then, he fell into the sweet dreams of a new born kit, with the two best parents he could ask for.
Old October 17th, 2017, 10:24 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
(It's fine)

Duskkit squeaked in surprise at the gesture, turning her tiny head upwards in an attempt to see whatever had touched her. But her little eyes were still closed, so she was left unsatisfied as she returned to feeding. At least she was safe, wherever she was. That was what was important. She could figure out everything else when her eyes opened; when she was ready.
Quote:

Crowsong licked Duskkit's head as the she-kit found a place to suckle. (OMG, this post is super short. I have a problem when I post short posts.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Adderkit yawned as he snuggled deeper into is mother's fur. His brown tipped slip of a tail thumped as he wiggled. "murrow..." he muttered sleepily. Then, he fell into the sweet dreams of a new born kit, with the two best parents he could ask for.
Stoneheart smiled at his family. He lay down next to Minnowkit and gently wrapped his tail around his daughter. The tom couldn't help but feel happy as Crowsong nuzzled Duskkit. He looked over Rainkit and Adderkit, they looked so calm and peaceful, the sight made him tear up. His kits were perfect. His day was perfect as was his mate, Crowsong. He knew that some parents liked some kits better than others but he found that hard to believe for his heart was equally loving them all. @CandyFlossCat @little-life-light

Come check out my forum game!

Old October 18th, 2017, 07:06 AM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Stormstripe shuffled her paws as the silence grew, and she started feeling more awkward than ever before. What could she say to break the silence?! She thought furiously, until she heard Risingmoon speak. She visibly relaxed as he started the conversation once more. Thank goodness! she thought, thankful that Risingmoon had started the conversation again. She thought a bit over his question and then replied, "I hope they'll be okay, I mean, imagine having to live somewhere where you didn't know how hunt properly, and surrounded by cats that you could one day face in battle."

Risingmoon looked down at his paws, suddenly wondering how it must feel to be taken in by cats that could one day have their claws at your throat. He swallowed hard, glad and grateful that he wouldn't' have to endure that type of situation. "Oh," he responded, able to say little more for his thoughts were elsewhere, far into the territories of RiverClan and ShadowClan. "I had never thought about that before... It must be horrid," he added. He didn't feel sympathy, or empathy, for he knew ShadowClan must have gone through a lot to surrender their dignity and shelter with another Clan, nevermind RiverClan. He would have sympathized - yes, he pitied them, but he knew that ShadowClan truly didn't want to ask them, even if it had been for the good of the rest of their Clanmates. Hailstar had been a fair leader, but he still felt wary. Why would Hailstar have surrendered his pride? It made no sense to the tom.
Old October 18th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Stoneheart smiled at his family. He lay down next to Minnowkit and gently wrapped his tail around his daughter. The tom couldn't help but feel happy as Crowsong nuzzled Duskkit. He looked over Rainkit and Adderkit, they looked so calm and peaceful, the sight made him tear up. His kits were perfect. His day was perfect as was his mate, Crowsong. He knew that some parents liked some kits better than others but he found that hard to believe for his heart was equally loving them all. @CandyFlossCat @little-life-light
Crowsong smiled at Stoneheart. She yawned,
trying not to fall asleep. She was tired. After all, she had given birth to these for kits. All queens were tired after kitting, right?

So, it is normal that Crowsong would be tired. The gray she-cat rested her head on her paws. She closed her eyes, soon falling asleep.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; October 18th, 2017 at 02:28 PM.
Old October 18th, 2017, 04:25 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Someone else was there, he could feel it, but with his eyes closed, he couldn't see. not thinking much about it, Adderkit continued to sleep on. He would be ready, when the time came, to see and play, but right now he was too small, and tiny.
Old October 18th, 2017, 06:05 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Minnowkit felt extra warmth, and didn't complain. It was comforting, and the smells floating around her made her purr softly. She curled her tail over her nose, her tiny eyes still closed as she slowly drifted off to sleep. Her tiny paws kneading the ground with contentment.
Old October 18th, 2017, 10:32 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:

Crowsong smiled at Stoneheart. She yawned,
trying not to fall asleep. She was tired. After all, she had given birth to these for kits. All queens were tired after kitting, right?

So, it is normal that Crowsong would be tired. The gray she-cat rested her head on her paws. She closed her eyes, soon falling asleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Someone else was there, he could feel it, but with his eyes closed, he couldn't see. not thinking much about it, Adderkit continued to sleep on. He would be ready, when the time came, to see and play, but right now he was too small, and tiny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Minnowkit felt extra warmth, and didn't complain. It was comforting, and the smells floating around her made her purr softly. She curled her tail over her nose, her tiny eyes still closed as she slowly drifted off to sleep. Her tiny paws kneading the ground with contentment.
Stoneheart softly whispered to Crowsong as she slept, he doubted she could hear him but it didn't matter. "Sleep well, dream sweet beautiful dreams my love and rest, because you deserve it."
He could feel Minnowkit moved slightly and a proud feeling came over him when she purred. Adderkit, Duskkit and Rainkit all were sound asleep. He was the only one awake. The dreamy sent and feeling took over him too, and Stoneheart found himself falling asleep into a wonderful dream.

He was back in the meadow where he last saw his mother. Stoneheart looked around frantically, he wanted to see her so bad. But she wasn't there, she wasn't there. He started angrily clawing the ground, flicking up dirt and grass. Finally, a figure came into view, but not the one of his dearly departed mother, but his dearly departed sister, Rainblaze. The silver tabby, almost identical to his mother, came running to him, smiling. "Rain!" He yelped. Rainblaze grinned even wider. "Oh Stone, it's been too long. Your kits, your kits are so beautiful. It's touches my heart that you named one after me." She meowed. "Yes it has been too long... So, how's life in Starclan, with mother? And how's f- oh, right."
Stoneheart had forgot that his father hadn't been a good cat, that in the end he went to the Dark Forest. "It's fine. Stoneheart, I want to wish you all the best. With your new born kits, your mate and yourself. You may think that me and mother were stronger than you, but you were the one who lived, your stronger than anyone I know."
The dream started to fade, but he could hear his sister breathe the words: "I love you."

Stoneheart awoke, his mate and kits all around him. It made him happy to see his little family so calm. He studied his kits faces, all the she-cats were as stunning as their mother and the little tom was so very handsome, you might say he looked like Stoneheart.
@SamCats @little-life-light

Come check out my forum game!

Old October 19th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Stoneheart softly whispered to Crowsong as she slept, he doubted she could hear him but it didn't matter. "Sleep well, dream sweet beautiful dreams my love and rest, because you deserve it."
He could feel Minnowkit moved slightly and a proud feeling came over him when she purred. Adderkit, Duskkit and Rainkit all were sound asleep. He was the only one awake. The dreamy sent and feeling took over him too, and Stoneheart found himself falling asleep into a wonderful dream.

He was back in the meadow where he last saw his mother. Stoneheart looked around frantically, he wanted to see her so bad. But she wasn't there, she wasn't there. He started angrily clawing the ground, flicking up dirt and grass. Finally, a figure came into view, but not the one of his dearly departed mother, but his dearly departed sister, Rainblaze. The silver tabby, almost identical to his mother, came running to him, smiling. "Rain!" He yelped. Rainblaze grinned even wider. "Oh Stone, it's been too long. Your kits, your kits are so beautiful. It's touches my heart that you named one after me." She meowed. "Yes it has been too long... So, how's life in Starclan, with mother? And how's f- oh, right."
Stoneheart had forgot that his father hadn't been a good cat, that in the end he went to the Dark Forest. "It's fine. Stoneheart, I want to wish you all the best. With your new born kits, your mate and yourself. You may think that me and mother were stronger than you, but you were the one who lived, your stronger than anyone I know."
The dream started to fade, but he could hear his sister breathe the words: "I love you."

Stoneheart awoke, his mate and kits all around him. It made him happy to see his little family so calm. He studied his kits faces, all the she-cats were as stunning as their mother and the little tom was so very handsome, you might say he looked like Stoneheart.
Duskkit awoke slowly, not opening her eyes but becoming suddenly conscious of everything around her. She squeaked curiously and tipped her head back, wondering why everything was black; she knew nothing else, but some primal part of her knew she should be seeing things around her. After a moment of stillness she tried to open her eyes, but shut them again with a tiny whimper as the blurred light stabbed at her eyes. Maybe she should wait a little longer... for now, she could try and figure out where she was through scent and sounds.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Closed Thread