Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:20 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 6th, 2018, 02:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

(That’s ok because larkpaw wouldn’t go out of the territory anyways)
“Come on we are going to find a new place to hunt in our territory!” Larkpaw said. “We can go in the part of the territory that cat’s rarely hunt in!” Larkpaw meowed exitedly.
Poppypaw purred,” Alright. But they probably don’t hunt their because the prey doesn’t go their.” She laughed after all she was eight moons old, the age where she thought she knew everything.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 6th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Poppypaw purred,” Alright. But they probably don’t hunt their because the prey doesn’t go their.” She laughed after all she was eight moons old, the age where she thought she knew everything.
“Or maybe,” larkpaw speculated. “They hunted all the prey from there. And they didn’t find anymore in that area, but there might be a hidden glade where there is lots of prey! Maybe we can find it and bring back a big heap of prey!”

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 6th, 2018, 04:38 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
A glossy brown ears perked at the sound of a familiar voice calling out a name. Flashpaw sat halfway up and pricked the other ear, turning his head to follow the sound. His golden eyes landed on Aspenpaw and the bengal gave her a friendly smile. He wasn’t really in the mood for company, but he didn’t want to hurt Aspenpaw’s feelings. Besides, it wasn’t her fault that he was grumpy. Flashpaw was just... going through something. It was hard to explain, even to himself. He just hadn’t felt like himself lately. Pretending to be cheerful and mischievous for the sake of his friends didn’t seem likely to help and was not appealing to the striped tom. “Hey, Aspenpaw. He greeted with as much cheer as he could muster, praying to the Starclan he hardly believed in that she wouldn’t ask him what was the matter. One of the worst things was when cats pestered him to find out what was wrong with him only to get angry when he couldn’t provide them an answer.

Aspenpaw cocked her head at the unusual mood of her friend. He was usually very peppy and mischievous. He was acting that way, but something was different. She couldn't help but notice a rather melancholic air about him. She opened her mouth to comment on it but than closed her mouth again. Over the time that she had known Flashpaw she had learned that he did not particularly like it when cats pestered him about what was wrong. So instead she decided that she could ask him in a way that seemed as if she hadn't noticed. A casual greeting. Aspenpaw had learned how to sneak what she meant into not hurtful words while listening to the conversations of older cats. She didn't call it eavesdropping, but with the mischief that she got up to it very well could have been. "How are you today?" She asked pleasantly, acting as if she hadn't noticed that he didn't seem normal.
Old February 6th, 2018, 04:39 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
[ @Lonestar23 I didn't know if you want me to start yet, if no then just ignore this ^^ ]

Snowpaw limped into his the Medince den, avoiding any other patient's direct gaze. His body ached with pain, however he felt numb against it. It was the least of his problems. He shouldn't have been surprised, he should have at least heard the Shadowclan warrior. His wounds weren't lethal, luckily. A apprentice had joined in before it could get any worst, Snowpaw still had to thank them. If he ever could. He lean gently against the wall, standing out like a black sheep in the herd. He was still replaying it in his head, his face turned into a scowl that was rarely there. The tom was hesitant to even be here, Caliapaw had worst injures to deal with. Only his left side was scratched up, his right shoulder however was worst than that. Snowpaw could still heal the yowl of the Windclan and Shadowclan's leaders. He had been so worried about the war, thinking about it and when it happened.. he was blank. He had no idea of what to do. Snowpaw knew he wasn't a great fighter by long shot, it didn't mean he wasn't that bad. Soon his shoulder pain became too much to just ignore, he fidgeted a little in discomfort and pain.
The blonde she cat turned around, stressed as she heard pawsteps entering the den. Oh… that’s just… perfect. Closing her eyes for a moment, Caliapaw took a deep breath and then approached her brother, swallowing hard in order to keep from yelling at him. She wanted to yell at both of them for being stupid, and taking on fights they couldn’t handle. Or at least, Doepaw had. Snowpaw looked like he was going to be okay, this was something she could deal with. ”Don’t move. I’m coming right back.” These instructions were aimed at Thrushwing, before she examined Snowpaw’s side and shoulder. She’d stop the bleeding first. Then she would fix it up for infection. And in the end, everything would be fine. ”Well, you’re lucky it’s not too bad. At least you were smart enough to get out of there quicker.” The battle was rough, Caliapaw already knew that. She had never fought in a battle. She’d come pretty close to having a fight, but as far as a real battle went, she had no experience with that. She wished she was better at it. Grabbing some cobwebs from the herb storage, and eyeing her supply doubtfully, Caliapaw placed them on the bleeding spots. Snowpaw’s right shoulder was worse-looking than his side. With luck, she’d fix it so that he wouldn’t be stuck with a permanant limp - but with the luck she’d been having recently, he just might be stuck with a limp.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 6th, 2018, 05:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

“Or maybe,” larkpaw speculated. “They hunted all the prey from there. And they didn’t find anymore in that area, but there might be a hidden glade where there is lots of prey! Maybe we can find it and bring back a big heap of prey!”
Poppypaw purred,” Maybe. Though I’m not one of those apprentices to hunt in Riverclan territory, even though they don’t eat the land prey.” She teased happily.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 6th, 2018, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Poppypaw purred,” Maybe. Though I’m not one of those apprentices to hunt in Riverclan territory, even though they don’t eat the land prey.” She teased happily.
“ha ha ha” larkpaw teased, “I wouldn’t go near the river if I was a fish!”

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 6th, 2018, 05:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

“ha ha ha” larkpaw teased, “I wouldn’t go near the river if I was a fish!”
She laughed,” That’s fair. Though it wouldn’t be too hard to cross a frozen river.” She smirked.

Old February 6th, 2018, 06:03 PM

Quote:
She laughed,” That’s fair. Though it wouldn’t be too hard to cross a frozen river.” She smirked.
“Well I’m not gonna risk it! No way am I getting my paws wet” larkpaw remarked

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 6th, 2018, 10:49 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue flattened his ears, averting his steely gaze. She was right. This hadn't been about protecting the nursery at all. It had been about protecting Jaystorm. That's what it had been about all along. Since they were kits in the nursery, she he had wanted to make sure his sister was safe. He looked at her again. "And what exactly is the matter with protecting my kin? Spottedflower and Juniperclaw are gone. You... your kits...you're all I have left. And with Rosebelly gone..." Morningblue stopped, suddenly realizing that he was rasing his voice. That never happened, he was too even-keeled. But in Rosebelly, he had finally felt like he had a friend in his clan. Now she was gone. Vanished. Without so much as a goodbye. He took a breath, sitting straight and plastering on his composed an calm demeanor that he wore like a mask, watching her reaction after his outburst.
Witnessing the outburst of emotion from her brother practically made her heart melt. It was fairly rare to witness him in such a state, and when he did, you could tell he was being genuine. The she-cat nuzzled him, feeling ever-so sorry for Morningblue. He's lost everything he ever loved. The least I can do is accept that he wants to be protective of me. "It's okay. You've lost everything. I can't fathom the pain you feel." No, she still wouldn't apologize, but that didn't mean she wasn't moved by his emotion. As far as she was concerned, she still had a right to be mad at him for crushing her pride and dignity.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 7th, 2018, 07:34 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

“Well I’m not gonna risk it! No way am I getting my paws wet” larkpaw remarked
Poppypaw smiled,” Well ice isn’t that wet.” She teased lightly.

Closed Thread