Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:20 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 25th, 2018, 05:58 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The apprentice listened to her closely and nodded once again. "Losing a battle doesn't mean that you are disloyal to the clan, it's even one of the biggest proofs of loyalty, after all, you wree protecting ThunderClan." Brokenpaw mewed, his tail never letting go of her, as she nosed the squirrel back in his direction, he leaned down and took a bite out of it, purring, it was so good! "Well, the clan will treat you differently than a twoleg would, here, you aren't considered inferior because of your past, you're a cat, and that does it." He mewed and once again nosed the prey in her direction.

---

Cometheart gave the tom a look of confusion. "I never see you in the warrior's den..." She mewed and met his gaze, just like her father, her gaze was cold most of the time, even if she wasn't angry, those violet eyes she had, they pierced through a cat, she shook her head afterwards at what he said. "It doesn't mean that, with being a wariior comes great responsabilities." She said.
Rileyflower took another bite and nudged it back over to him and swallowed with a twitch of her whiskers " well that's a relief . " she meowed happily it was good knowing that she didn't make starclan angry at her and all that time she thought she did! She was a mouse brain to think that ! Next time though , next time she will win a battle if one ever occurs .then another thought popped up in her mind . When and if another battle happens should she fight? Or should she stay with brokenpaw and protect him from the enemy warrior ? She flicked an ear " hey brokenpaw...if a battle ever happens should I go and fight or stay with you ? " she asked she needed his answer since she couldn't find one herself .

Badgerthroat raised his eyebrow at that " maybe you just haven't looked around in the den enough? There are a lot of warriors in there I'm usually in the back next to a corner . " he meowed that was kinda strange and yet again there are many warriors in there so it would be kinda difficult to see him . But never noticing him? Then he pricked his ears as she said it was about responsibilities and he nodded slowly " yeah....and wars....I wish we didn't have any wars at all. Makes me wanna be a kit again. " he meowed now placing his head on his paws.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 25th, 2018, 07:03 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"J-just because a-a good c-cat has a-an certain uu-ugly fur co-olr doesn't m-ake t-that fur c-c-color any prettier!" Lambpaw chided shaking her head as if lecturing the tom (which she in a way was). "I-It's like s-s-saying if there w-was a-a-a leader n-named Foxstar, f-f-foxes must good!" She retorted rolling her eyes at the very sentiment before laughing at his next statement, "L-l-l-last time I c-checked stupid and d-d-dense are s-synonyms or are j-just too m-m-much of a-a nincompoop t-to realize t-that!" She giggled taking a more elitist stance on the conversation, "A-a-and I d-dunno maybe 'StarClan' will g-grant you with t-the extraordinary p-p-p-power of being a-able to c-conceive and b-b-birth kits," she mewed unsaid laughter making her body shake. "Wouldn't that be rich, you expecting!" She then snorted not being able to contain her giggles any longer, "A-and you c-c-c-could have w-wolf pups if y-you know you g-g-got with a w-wolf~" She sarcastically cooed.
@The Fallen Queen
"lambpaw, your named after a lamb. you pretty much are a lamb. you even look like one. plus, just because you think black is a ugly color and have no sense of beauty its your opinion. " wolfcall said, amusement draining from his eyes. he didn't like to hear a cat rant about on how ugly his fur color looked. he knew it wasn't exactly beautiful or whatever but his self esteem was low enough. wolfcall was forgetting that it was just post to be teasing. "i'm surpised you even know wha-" he was cut off by what she said. wolfcall started to roll on the floor in laughter. "ni..ic- what?... lam-mbpaw, your kil-lling me here!" he laughed. his mood instantly picked by up. "gosh, a male giving birth to kits. y'know, something like that would happen to me. just my luck! no, no. i'm not getting with a wolf. it would eat me in one gulp. " wolfcall snorted, covering his snout with his paws. he grabbed a pawful of dirt and threw it at lambpaw. "eat a load of dirt!" he grinned.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 25th, 2018, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower took another bite and nudged it back over to him and swallowed with a twitch of her whiskers " well that's a relief . " she meowed happily it was good knowing that she didn't make starclan angry at her and all that time she thought she did! She was a mouse brain to think that ! Next time though , next time she will win a battle if one ever occurs .then another thought popped up in her mind . When and if another battle happens should she fight? Or should she stay with brokenpaw and protect him from the enemy warrior ? She flicked an ear " hey brokenpaw...if a battle ever happens should I go and fight or stay with you ? " she asked she needed his answer since she couldn't find one herself .

Badgerthroat raised his eyebrow at that " maybe you just haven't looked around in the den enough? There are a lot of warriors in there I'm usually in the back next to a corner . " he meowed that was kinda strange and yet again there are many warriors in there so it would be kinda difficult to see him . But never noticing him? Then he pricked his ears as she said it was about responsibilities and he nodded slowly " yeah....and wars....I wish we didn't have any wars at all. Makes me wanna be a kit again. " he meowed now placing his head on his paws.
Brokenpaw took the last bite and quickly swallowed, this sure had filled a hole! He listened to her, he was glad to know that she wasn't as worried anymore, StarClan would've had to watch over way too many cats if it were the case, he pressed against her and was surprised at what she asked him, he turned his gaze to her and thought for a bit. "In all honesty, I don't want you to fightm losing you would hurt too much and I don't know what I would do without you." He admitted and pressed his nose to her cheek, purring softly, only her scent made him happy, and he didn't know what he would do if he couldn't get more of it, it was somehow calming and he loved it.

---

Cometheart shook her head. "I'm pretty sure you're absent every night, I sleep at the back of the den as well, so I don't find it normal that there's always an empty nest a few lengths away from me." The warrior mewed, she gave him one hell of a look as he said that he wanted to be a kit again, " We all want to go back... But you know, if you don't do what's needed for your clan, we could lose territories, and without one warrior, a war can simply turn against us, my father was the one who thaught me that, a cat's life has no price, and neither does the clan, but sometimes, to keep the clan alive, a life has to be sacrificed." She said, closing her eyes. "And as a ThunderClanner, I'm ready for death, I don't fear others, because with fear comes mistakes, and with mistakes comes death." She added.
Old March 26th, 2018, 10:31 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Copperpelt wondered out of the warriors den. Stretching each leg carefully. She yawned and waddled over to the fresh kill pile taking a squirrel for herself. She shook her for and went back to the warriors den noticing a pouty looking cat she went over to him. She set down her prey, staring at the cat. Looking around camp she seen no cat really cared about him. Taking a deep breath she gently nudged the cat. The molly sat down closer to the warriors den trying to stay a little dryer. "Darling what's wrong?" Her amber eyes looking down at the tom, a soft warm glow lit them. She nudged the tom again "it may hurt less if you tell me about it." She sneezed edging a little closer to the den

The tom was caught off guard by a rather sweet sounding voice that came from in front of him. He lifted his gaze and let his eyes readjust to the brightness of the sunlight that silhouetted the molly before he realized who was talking to him. "Hey Copperpelt." he greeted, his tone lower, less cheery than what it usually is. "And....a lot but, I don't want to bore you with the facts." he airly laughed, ears folding back to the sides of his head. He wanted to tell her, he truly did, but what good would it do? He would only share his pain, not simply take it away. The golden warrior laid his head down on his paws and closed his eyes, lashes tickling his cheeks "How are you? Good I hope, haven't seen you around lately." he stated, dodging that last statement. Dayhum trusted the molly, he truly did, but...he couldn't do this to his brother. It has their own secret, the rest of the clan didn't need to know, didn't need to hear about everything he'd done. The tabby opened his eyes, though only half way, and looked up at the warrior, dark blue hues a shade darker, swimming win untold, painful emotions.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 26th, 2018, 02:26 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
aldertwist's eyes blinked open at the sound of a voice, her amber gaze brightening. she allowed a kind smile to twitch at her lips, her tail flicking invitingly. "i wouldn't mind at all," the molly purred. aldertwist knew faintly of the other molly, often times hearing many of her acquaintances gush over her appearance. i guess she is somewhat attractive, but why should that matter? she sighed and lifted herself up into a sitting position, turning towards the black-and-white she-cat.

"the name's aldertwist. i doubt you've heard of me before, unless, of course, you were at my apprentice and warrior ceremonies." aldertwist prefered to stay in the sidelines, straying from drama until she was forced to get involved. of course, she would step in and help anyone if they were feeling down or were in trouble. it just felt like she had to give them help, whether it be advice or an extra paw. if only she could take her own advice, though.

aldertwist's eyes narrowed for a moment before she went back to her polite stance. "how've you been? it's not much different since the battles, i'd say. those these tensions within the clans are almost agonizing to watch." her gaze flicked towards the highpeak, ears perking. "i have high hopes in our leader, though i'm not too sure about the deputy. but who am i to judge, eh?" she kneaded the ground with gentle paws, her whiskers twitching as she tried to think of a conversation.

“That’s good, because I was going to stay anyways even if you didn’t.” Cherrybubble meowed, letting out a snicker. She wasn’t the type of cat to give others personal space. If they said that they didn’t want company, Cherrybubble would do her best to stay near them until they decide to accept the fact that she won’t leave. Cherrybubble was just that cat to always be in other’s business, and sometimes she didn’t even know she was bothering someone.

“Aldertwist, Aldertwist, Aldertwist...” Cherrybubble murmured, trying to remember an Aldertwist. “Hmmm... don’t recall the name, but I know you now right?” The she-cat flicked her fluffy ail, dismissing that subject quickly. She wouldn’t let the other feline think she hadn’t been there, she probably had been. Cherry didn’t exactly have the best memory.

At the mention of battles, Cherrybubble’s green eyes narrowed. “These battles after a long period of peace? Just the thing we need right?” She growled sarcastically, angrily swishing her tail. At the mention of Passionstar though, her eyes lit up. “Yes, Passionstar knows what he’s doing. And I would know.” The she-cat purred, thinking of her ginger-furred friend. Then she cocked her head in question. “I don’t really know Powdernose, so I couldn’t exactly say.”
Old March 26th, 2018, 04:37 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

“That’s good, because I was going to stay anyways even if you didn’t.” Cherrybubble meowed, letting out a snicker. She wasn’t the type of cat to give others personal space. If they said that they didn’t want company, Cherrybubble would do her best to stay near them until they decide to accept the fact that she won’t leave. Cherrybubble was just that cat to always be in other’s business, and sometimes she didn’t even know she was bothering someone.

“Aldertwist, Aldertwist, Aldertwist...” Cherrybubble murmured, trying to remember an Aldertwist. “Hmmm... don’t recall the name, but I know you now right?” The she-cat flicked her fluffy ail, dismissing that subject quickly. She wouldn’t let the other feline think she hadn’t been there, she probably had been. Cherry didn’t exactly have the best memory.

At the mention of battles, Cherrybubble’s green eyes narrowed. “These battles after a long period of peace? Just the thing we need right?” She growled sarcastically, angrily swishing her tail. At the mention of Passionstar though, her eyes lit up. “Yes, Passionstar knows what he’s doing. And I would know.” The she-cat purred, thinking of her ginger-furred friend. Then she cocked her head in question. “I don’t really know Powdernose, so I couldn’t exactly say.”
Hawk sighed and rolled his eyes, not really liking the fact that he was being ignored. "Oi! Cat talking to you over here!" He practically shouted in Cherrybubble's ear. "Wow, some manners you have." He says, glaring. His pelt itched badly now that the mud had dried and he hated it. All he wanted to do was clean his pelt but he resisted the urge for now.
Old March 26th, 2018, 04:38 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Brokenpaw took the last bite and quickly swallowed, this sure had filled a hole! He listened to her, he was glad to know that she wasn't as worried anymore, StarClan would've had to watch over way too many cats if it were the case, he pressed against her and was surprised at what she asked him, he turned his gaze to her and thought for a bit. "In all honesty, I don't want you to fightm losing you would hurt too much and I don't know what I would do without you." He admitted and pressed his nose to her cheek, purring softly, only her scent made him happy, and he didn't know what he would do if he couldn't get more of it, it was somehow calming and he loved it.

---

Cometheart shook her head. "I'm pretty sure you're absent every night, I sleep at the back of the den as well, so I don't find it normal that there's always an empty nest a few lengths away from me." The warrior mewed, she gave him one hell of a look as he said that he wanted to be a kit again, " We all want to go back... But you know, if you don't do what's needed for your clan, we could lose territories, and without one warrior, a war can simply turn against us, my father was the one who thaught me that, a cat's life has no price, and neither does the clan, but sometimes, to keep the clan alive, a life has to be sacrificed." She said, closing her eyes. "And as a ThunderClanner, I'm ready for death, I don't fear others, because with fear comes mistakes, and with mistakes comes death." She added.
Rileyflower flicked her ears and nodded slowly and purred as he pressed his nose to her cheek she returned the gesture and licked his cheek with a smile " alright then I won't . " she meowed she did feel guilty for saying that she won't fight. Wasn't it a warriors duty to protect its fellow clanmates? But if he didn't want her to then she won't for both of their safety . She took one last bite and savored the irony taste in the blood now swallowing with a twitch of her whiskers and licked her lips she began to stand up "think we should start heading to our dens I'm getting tired " she meowed then yawned and stretched out her legs making her back arch now straightening her self out and shook her legs a tiny bit then shook her fur vigorously now looking back at brokenpaw " and if your chance of getting a mentor ever arrives I can be your mentor if you so wish. Heh ...a ex-kittypet as a mentor what are the odds " she meowed she laughed a bit in the last sentence

Badgerthroat flinched a bit as she gave him that look and twitched his whiskers now looking away " ok ok . " he meowed he didn't know that she was gonna be so serious . Then he looked back at her and flicked his ears with a shrug as she said she didn't see him " only me and starclan knows where I've been " he meowed with a smile it may have sounded mouse brained but it was true " have you been on any patrols lately ? " he asked and sat up .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 26th, 2018 at 04:39 PM.
Old March 26th, 2018, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower flicked her ears and nodded slowly and purred as he pressed his nose to her cheek she returned the gesture and licked his cheek with a smile " alright then I won't . " she meowed she did feel guilty for saying that she won't fight. Wasn't it a warriors duty to protect its fellow clanmates? But if he didn't want her to then she won't for both of their safety . She took one last bite and savored the irony taste in the blood now swallowing with a twitch of her whiskers and licked her lips she began to stand up "think we should start heading to our dens I'm getting tired " she meowed then yawned and stretched out her legs making her back arch now straightening her self out and shook her legs a tiny bit then shook her fur vigorously now looking back at brokenpaw " and if your chance of getting a mentor ever arrives I can be your mentor if you so wish. Heh ...a ex-kittypet as a mentor what are the odds " she meowed she laughed a bit in the last sentence

Badgerthroat flinched a bit as she gave him that look and twitched his whiskers now looking away " ok ok . " he meowed he didn't know that she was gonna be so serious . Then he looked back at her and flicked his ears with a shrug as she said she didn't see him " only me and starclan knows where I've been " he meowed with a smile it may have sounded mouse brained but it was true " have you been on any patrols lately ? " he asked and sat up .
Brokenpaw purred loudly as she licked his cheek, he rarely received affection, well, he never did, and now there she was, licking his cheek, he actually really enjoyed it. "Good, because I don't want to lose you..." The tom mewed, and he meant it, she meant a lot to him now, and it was for their future kits' safety too, well, if she wanted kits that is. He gave a nod as she told him that they should get to their dens and watched her stretch, she truely was a wonderful she-cat, realising he was staring, he blushed and got up before leaning against her a little to make sure he was able to stand up. "You think we could share a nest?" He asked.

---

Cometheart sure had matured over the moons, she had once been a very immature cat, but had learned from her father to be a lot more mature. "If you're talking about being a kittypet, remember that I'm a half-blooded cat, both loner and Thunderclanner, my father was a loner and became a Thunderclanner after his family was killed... By Thunderclanners." She said, glaring at the tom for a little, since she had learned the story, she was a little mad at her own clan. "I'm glad my dad got rid of who did it, otherwise I would have done it..." She admitted, nodding at his question afterwards. "I've been on two today."
Old March 26th, 2018, 05:40 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

The tom was caught off guard by a rather sweet sounding voice that came from in front of him. He lifted his gaze and let his eyes readjust to the brightness of the sunlight that silhouetted the molly before he realized who was talking to him. "Hey Copperpelt." he greeted, his tone lower, less cheery than what it usually is. "And....a lot but, I don't want to bore you with the facts." he airly laughed, ears folding back to the sides of his head. He wanted to tell her, he truly did, but what good would it do? He would only share his pain, not simply take it away. The golden warrior laid his head down on his paws and closed his eyes, lashes tickling his cheeks "How are you? Good I hope, haven't seen you around lately." he stated, dodging that last statement. Dayhum trusted the molly, he truly did, but...he couldn't do this to his brother. It has their own secret, the rest of the clan didn't need to know, didn't need to hear about everything he'd done. The tabby opened his eyes, though only half way, and looked up at the warrior, dark blue hues a shade darker, swimming win untold, painful emotions.
Copperpelt shook her head. " Dear you wouldnt bore me. I am old and everything interests me these days." she nudged Dayhum again. Wondering what she should do this cat seemed to be stressed. She looked around the clearing before speaking again. "You don't have to talk if you don't want but maybe I could help you with my elderly noledge. This must be hard for you, you don't seem like yourself lately she gazed at him. Even if the tom wouldn't talk she would stay here and talk about other things."Also I guess I am doing fine. Though I am getting stiff lately she tilted her head both ways stretching once again. She signed heavily she was getting old but not that old right? I can give a lot more to my clan she decided. I want kits again, biut my mate and I have grown far apart. She didn't even know if they were still mates.
Old March 26th, 2018, 06:01 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

her shoulders raised in a half-hearted shrug. "i guess that's true." she sighed and looked out across the clearing, gears turning within her mind. aldertwist blinked and slumped, pouting. "i'm not sure was to speak of," the molly confessed, hers ears flattening. she stared at her paws, examining the soft fur as she attempted to come up with something to say. finding nothing, aldertwist simply flopped down.

"has anything been troubling you lately?" she mewed, kindness laced into her voice. it was always the phrase she went to when the conversation took a turn into nothingness. her whiskers flicked, one by one, before pulling against her cheeks. "of course, if you'd like to share, that is." aldertwist tilted her head to the side to get a better glimpse at cherrybubble, her lips twitched into yet another smile.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread