Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 16th, 2018, 01:27 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
slipping in through the camp's entrance and into the clearing, powdernose shakily trailed his gaze across the area, watching everybody as he should. the deputy's head tilted to the side once he spotted the leader, his best friend and adoptive brother, laying in the clearing. powdernose made his way over to the feline with silence, his tail gently brushing against the ground as he walked. once he was beside passionstar, the siamese sat down and prodded him in the side.
"since when are you lazing around?" he joked, a short purr of amusement breathing through. around passionstar, his anxiety dropped down to a low fuzz in the back of his mind, allowing him to be comfortable. even if they didn't speak much anymore, as each of them had their own duties to fulfill, powdernose could treasure his moments with the very feline he grew up with. and now, powdernose was his deputy.
the tom's fur was ruffled, covered in dirt from attempting to go and hunt. it didn't work out very well considering the fact that he had come back with nothing. powdernose crouched down and looked to his paws, then sat back up and began to groom himself, cringing at the taste of dirt on his tongue. after he was finished, the siamese returned to a more comfortable position.
"so," he said, quieter this time, "how do you think i'm doing? you know, as deputy?"
he had been wanting to desperately ask passionstar what he thought, feeling as though he weren't being good enough to help the clan, always lazing around no matter how hard he tried to stop. the stress and anxiety only grew worse with each day, and the voices in his head didn't help. and even as he kept fighting to remain a superior deputy for thunderclan.
what else was there to go wrong?
A close of his eyes was a luxury for Passionstar, despite hating to remain stationary. He could make himself useful by hunting or going on patrols, but he usually left that to Powdernose since the Siamese was the deputy. Anyone who knew Powdernose knew how lazy he was, which was odd, considering Thunderclan needed someone who was...well, active and ready to throw their life on the line in any dire situation - while those were desirable traits in a deputy, Passionstar was he quite satisfied with having his adoptive brother at his side. Powdernose was more than his best friend; not only regarded as his brother, but his most trusted confidante, aside from his mother, obviously.
A small smile graced the leader’s face, feeling the pressure in his side, but he didn’t stir from his position. He opened one eye when he heard the familiar soft-spoken voice, his eyes lighting up, happily. “Since when are you ever dirty?” Passionstar responded, quite wittingly as he gave Powdernose a once-over look upon noticing the deputy’s fur was plastered with dirt. “I thought mud was my thing not yours.” He joked, lightheartedly.
Eventually, Passionstar forced himself to roll onto his stomach, idly unsheathing his claws to scratch at the grass below him. It felt like an eternity since he last talked to Powdernose. Honestly, it was the same thing; Passionstar prowled around Thunderclan, checking on everyone and making sure the territory and clearing was good. He would end up surveying the numerous dens, having to develop slight paranoia. He never got much time with his friends, and whenever he would pass them, he would give them an apologetic grin - try to have Light small talk with them before he was off again. “I’d kill to have a mud bath right now.” Passionstar humorously watched Powdernose groom himself off, never knowing why. Usually the leader liked playing in the mud, being indifferent to being filthy. Unless he needed to look presentable...he was quite the unpredictable kit out the three toms.
Passionstar laid on his side, facing Powdernose, and lazily swatting a paw at him. “Worried, huh?” Passionstar asked, calmly. He remembered asking that question around when he was serving under Snowstar. “It’s not about what I think you’re doing. How do you think you’re doing?” Passionstar flipped the question back on his brother, giving him a knowing look. Powdernose was too insecure about his responsibilities, but Passionstar wouldn’t have chosen him if he didn’t see potential in the tom.
Old June 16th, 2018, 10:25 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Whether or not daffodilkit understood what he was laughing about he couldn’t help but offer a gentle smile in the ginger tomcats direction. He hardly could understand why he was enjoying the other kits company as much as he was, it wasn’t really like him to get so deeply into a conversation he forgot about his anxiety. As daffodil offered a brief smile he felt a wave of shock ripple down his back and tail, he’s smiling at me? Does he like me? Am I doing everything right? the small grey kittens claws flexed into the earth pulling up strands of scraggly grass. ‘ ‘ Well, I was kinda thinking about bugs than I was thinking about what they ate… I thought maybe they ate dirt… Than I kinda thought how weird it would be if cats ate dirt ‘ ‘ he snorted with a little giggle, trying to suppress a wave of gale laughter he felt digging up his chest. The image of Caliaflame, Powdernose and even Passionstar with their muzzles buried in the ground gobbling up chunks of dirt. He snorted again and felt his whiskers twitching ‘ ‘ dirt with bugs in it ‘ ‘ he added a moment later, his eyes watering and his cheeks turning red. After a moment the laughter seemed to fade and looked up at him ‘ ‘ not your friends though… that would be mean ‘ ‘ he added quickly afterward looking worryingly towards daffodil as if he had said something wrong. His small tail began to wave gently behind him until it brushed up against something else he wasn’t expecting. Jerking to his paws he turned to look over his shoulder where he found the mouse half eaten and laying behind him, with a huff of embarrassment he sat back down and lowered his head to glance at his paws ‘ ‘ scared me ‘ ‘ he explained.

Gradually as his heartbeat slowed and repeated a normal pace he too settled down onto his haunches and crossed his paws over each other. He glanced back up at daffodil unable to tell whether or not he was still offended by the bug joke or not so he let it go and slowly settled.

Shoekit being the expert on loneliness listened intently as the ginger tomkit spoke up about his friendships, likewise he felt the same sting of being left out, despite the way daffodil seemed unaffected by the way other kittens kinda ignored him or left him out only coming to him when needed. He also found it noteable Daffodil’s questions comment. Ears slightly perked and body turned to face him, asking too many questions? Silly question? No such thing. the little grey tom sat up and stared at him with his flickering steel blue eyes focused intently ‘ ‘ they leave you out because your slow? And ask questions? ‘ ‘ he said slowly trying to piece together what he was hearing from him. thinking briefly back to his own lonesome ways he couldn’t really recall seeing daffodil anywhere or anyplace before. Maybe because you hide when your scared shorekit..

He couldn’t really imagine what a bugs voice would really sound like he found himself yet again imaging what that would be like. maybe I could find a big and bring it to daffodil. He’ll be so happy! the tom wrinkled his nose and focused back on the ginger tomkit. ’ ‘ maybe we can find the one from yesterday! He seems nice for a start ‘ ‘ he exclaimed excitedly. The thought of daffodil inviting him to see his bug friends brought a new kind of warmth to his chest and a tingling of excitement to his paws. ‘ ‘ don’t pat it too hard, maybe it’ll get squished by your paw! ‘ ‘ he meowed, eyes widened and ears perked. He paused for a moment than leaned over to him ’ ‘ what if I accidentally step on him... ‘ ‘

As Shorekit went on to explain his train of thought, he allowed his gaze to focus on him for a while, a smile of what was akin to eagerness across his muzzle. When it got to the part about eating dirt, the ginger and white tom-kit couldn't help but start to giggle out slowly. In his mind, he conjured up his bug friend from the other day digging through the dirt, eating it and slowly growing more and more plump until he could only roll around, his spindly hooked legs waving in the air. Soon enough his giggles started to turn to laughs as the kitten brought about the idea of cats eating dirt. Now his mind turned from the plump beetle to the idea of his siblings, Ratkit and Bushkit licking at dirt before taking nibbles at it, his mother and father too. Now small tears began to wet the fur around his eyes and his sides began to slightly ache from the laughter as his imagination began to envision the entirety of Thunderclan just eating dirt together, only laughing harder when the other kitten added 'dirt with bugs in it', like the white wriggly ones he's seen in old prey. Slowly his laughter would begin to die down, almost having to wheeze for breath from the exertion. Still little giggles tried to escape him, sending ripples over him, and his muzzle remained stretched into a grin. "No, but other bugs, like the wriggly white ones." He giggled out, not at all making any indication that he was upset, because he truly wasn't.
Finally Daffodilkit had to stop giggling in order to take deep inhales of breath. His head would turn to look over at Shorekit when he saw the other young tom jump to his paws suddenly. He couldn't help but lightly giggle out again as the grey kitten admitted that his half eaten meal had scared him. The giggle of course was not meant in a mean way.

After a few minutes the kit would have his breathing back under control, but he could still feel a dull ache in his sides from all of the laughing and giggling he had been doing.

The conversation turned to ones of actual friends, and he explained that he didn't have a whole lot, if any, actual cat friends, giving the reasons and seeming relatively unaffected by it. And when Shorekit questioned, or rather went to clarify that they leave him out because he was slow and asked questions, he would shrug first before nodding his head.
"I remember someone said that didn't want me to play mossball with them because I'm to slow at running after it or going to hit it. And I also heard someone say I'm too annoying. I ask so many stupid questions that make no sense." Flicking his ear, he would look down at the ground beneath his paws, slowly moving one paw to touch a blade of grass, push it over before letting it stand erect again. It didn't bother him though, he was happy enough to do his own studying most of the time anyways.

"I would love to find the one from yesterday! We should give him a temporary name until he decides to tell us it too.." Humming quietly, he tilted his head and looked upwards at nothing in particular, thinking of a name he could give the bug. "What about.. Shine? Since he looked like he shined in the sun!" There was excitement in his voice as he offered the name, looking over at Shorekit with bright eyes. "No, no, I'll touch him nice like this." Demonstrating on a blade of grass in front of him, he would take a paw and slowly dab at it, barely even pushing it over before smiling innocently at his new friend. And at the question, he seemed to stop and think for a moment before answering.
"Well.. When I patted him yesterday, he had a hard back.. So I don't think you can hurt him too bad!"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 17th, 2018, 06:29 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=Fireleaf;513596]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

The leader and she-cat left and went to ShadowClan. Fireleaf just sat there watching them go. @Ombre Party @Ombre Party

"Well, with that over with," Cometwish let out a growl. "I'm going to sleep." She turned and began to walk to the den.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 17th, 2018, 06:34 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here

[QUOTE=Ombre Party;514253]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
"Well, with that over with," Cometwish let out a growl. "I'm going to sleep." She turned and began to walk to the den.
Fireleaf came to a cat in the bushes. The cat walked out and said "Follow me" So he did once they came to the place they saw a box. The cat knocked over and lots of fresh kill came out. Now he said "Do what I asked of you and this is all yours" So he went back to camp just to sleep for the rest of the day.

see you around wco <3
Old June 17th, 2018, 06:39 PM
Reach For The Stars

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=Fireleaf;514258]
Quote:

Fireleaf came to a cat in the bushes. The cat walked out and said "Follow me" So he did once they came to the place they saw a box. The cat knocked over and lots of fresh kill came out. Now he said "Do what I asked of you and this is all yours" So he went back to camp just to sleep for the rest of the day.

Cometwish slept in and out of sleep, napping in different spots the entire day, sometimes hunting or practicing battle moves in between naps. When the sunn when down, she ate and fell back asleep, waking refreshed.

No star is lost at all

Old June 17th, 2018, 06:45 PM
loving my goddess <33

[QUOTE=Ombre Party;514261]
Quote:
Cometwish slept in and out of sleep, napping in different spots the entire day, sometimes hunting or practicing battle moves in between naps. When the sunn when down, she ate and fell back asleep, waking refreshed.
Fireleaf still slept thinking of his request "How am I gonna do that" He thought of while still sleeping. Dawnsun came outside and saw the cat Fireleaf taled to and said "Hello". The tom quickly turned around and saw the she-cat and said "This is my stuff so scram" He said.

see you around wco <3
Old June 17th, 2018, 06:47 PM
Reach For The Stars

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=Fireleaf;514264]
Quote:

Fireleaf still slept thinking of his request "How am I gonna do that" He thought of while still sleeping. Dawnsun came outside and saw the cat Fireleaf taled to and said "Hello". The tom quickly turned around and saw the she-cat and said "This is my stuff so scram" He said.

[End RP?]

No star is lost at all

Old June 17th, 2018, 07:00 PM
loving my goddess <33

[QUOTE=Ombre Party;514266]
Quote:
[End RP?]
[I have some plot stories so no]

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; June 17th, 2018 at 07:00 PM.
Old June 17th, 2018, 07:05 PM
Reach For The Stars

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=Fireleaf;514271]
Quote:

[I have some plot stories so no]

(okie)
Cometwish slunked through the forest unsure of what to do. She'd been so butt hurt and guiltly lately, she hadnt been herself. She neglected her food, until she finally tasted vole. She stuffed it down and ate another one like it was her first taste of true meat.

No star is lost at all

Old June 17th, 2018, 07:14 PM
loving my goddess <33

[QUOTE=Ombre Party;514275]
Quote:
(okie)
Cometwish slunked through the forest unsure of what to do. She'd been so butt hurt and guiltly lately, she hadnt been herself. She neglected her food, until she finally tasted vole. She stuffed it down and ate another one like it was her first taste of true meat.
Fireleaf thought about what he asked of him "I cant kill her" He said. So he rose from the den and went to the cat and said "I cant kill her but I can kill someone" So the cat said "Ok just kill someone and bring me the body and the fresh kill is yours" So he went to the den and asked himself "Who should be kill- He was stoped by....

see you around wco <3
Closed Thread