Last post by Rani
Today 02:03 AM

Old November 27th, 2020, 01:16 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
[B0]"really?"[/B] for a moment, Goldenkit was almost surprised when Pinepaw accepted, though it didn't last long as the surprise got over-taken with excitement. She hadn't had an actual friend in so long! "Great!" the kitten chirped at the apprentice "Sooooo, as new friends, what shall we do?"
Pinepaw twitched her tail thoughtfully. What did friends do? She wasn't really sure, with spending her whole life alone and all.
"I don't know. What do you want to do, Goldenkit?" she mewed finally.
Old November 29th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Pinepaw twitched her tail thoughtfully. What did friends do? She wasn't really sure, with spending her whole life alone and all.
"I don't know. What do you want to do, Goldenkit?" she mewed finally.
Goldenkit, for once, was silent as she thought. What did friends usually do? Goldenkit had never been lonely in her time alive, but.. She had never really gotten the chance to make any actual friends other than her lazy brother. And they were a little old for play fight, no? Well, not really. Goldenkit just didn't feel like doing that. "I don't really know to be honest, hmm.. Maybe we can look around the territory? We've been here a while but neither of us surely has seen everything these grounds have to offer, right?"
Old November 30th, 2020, 01:16 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Goldenkit, for once, was silent as she thought. What did friends usually do? Goldenkit had never been lonely in her time alive, but.. She had never really gotten the chance to make any actual friends other than her lazy brother. And they were a little old for play fight, no? Well, not really. Goldenkit just didn't feel like doing that. "I don't really know to be honest, hmm.. Maybe we can look around the territory? We've been here a while but neither of us surely has seen everything these grounds have to offer, right?"
Pinepaw thought for a while then nodded. Yes, that made sense. I mean, she was pretty certain she'd seen a lot, but who knew. And it was what she would usually do, even alone. She turned slightly and took a few steps in a direction.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 07:29 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ Open ]

Dogflame

The tom's amber eyes flickered open, catching sight of the place around him. Where was he? He had last been in the jaws of a fox. "Hello? Where am I?" the warrior called out, shuffling his paws. Dogflame sat down and glanced at himself, still seeing the scars from the rouge attack. The wounds from the fox were gone. Th-This can't be real. It just can't be.
Old December 4th, 2020, 10:21 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Lynxpaw ]

The best thing about living with the stars was that any feline, regardless of rank, could travel as far as they wanted without fearing about rogues or various predators. It wasn't uncommon to see kittens roaming around the territory, playing hide-and-seek for what not. Though it made her sad to know that they would never lead the life of an active warrior, Ravenpaw had to admit, at least they never had to know too much pain, either.

The slim apprentice padded along, wondering who she would meet this time. By now, so many cats resided in StarClan that it was impossible to count them all. Her eyes lit up upon hearing a voice, then dulled in disappointment once she processed those words.

The worst thing about living with the stars was explaining to newcomers that they were, indeed, dead.

Nevertheless, Ravenpaw allowed a genuine, reassuring smile onto her face and greeted, "Hello, sir. I'm not sure how you'd like me to say it, but most cats deal with the shock better after hearing another say it aloud: you're dead. But you're in StarClan, so I suppose there's less for you to worry about."
Have a wonderful day!
Old December 6th, 2020, 06:27 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Pinepaw thought for a while then nodded. Yes, that made sense. I mean, she was pretty certain she'd seen a lot, but who knew. And it was what she would usually do, even alone. She turned slightly and took a few steps in a direction.
Goldenkit smiled proudly, stepping up besides Pinepaw as they started their walk. "If anything if this leads to nothing we could always watch the clans - there's almost always something going on" She giggled, mindlessly making her way threw the territory. Usually it could be quite boring, but now it wasn't thanks to Pinepaw!
Old December 7th, 2020, 01:35 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Goldenkit smiled proudly, stepping up besides Pinepaw as they started their walk. "If anything if this leads to nothing we could always watch the clans - there's almost always something going on" She giggled, mindlessly making her way threw the territory. Usually it could be quite boring, but now it wasn't thanks to Pinepaw!
Pinepaw had thought about observing the Clans. And she did, looking for her next patient, a cat to comfort and guide onto the right path. The StarClan territory could be quite beautiful though.
"Well, I do observe the Clans from time to time, in case someone needs my help." she mewed.
Old December 7th, 2020, 05:30 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Pinepaw had thought about observing the Clans. And she did, looking for her next patient, a cat to comfort and guide onto the right path. The StarClan territory could be quite beautiful though.
"Well, I do observe the Clans from time to time, in case someone needs my help." she mewed.
"cats who need your help?" Goldenkit echoed, not quite understanding "how?" The still kitten looked up at Pinepaw, wanting to understand what she meant. It sounded quite interesting, and although she knew the term helping of course, she just.. Didn't get it right away.
Old December 8th, 2020, 12:59 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
"cats who need your help?" Goldenkit echoed, not quite understanding "how?" The still kitten looked up at Pinepaw, wanting to understand what she meant. It sounded quite interesting, and although she knew the term helping of course, she just.. Didn't get it right away.
Pinepaw smiled kind of awkwardly. She had been helping cats in need of some motivation or simply a friend.She didn't want anyone to end up like her.
"I help cats whenever they feel alone or misunderstood or simply need a shoulder to cry on. I know what it's like so I try to steer them away from sadness end hopelessness."
Old December 8th, 2020, 04:22 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Pinepaw smiled kind of awkwardly. She had been helping cats in need of some motivation or simply a friend.She didn't want anyone to end up like her.
"I help cats whenever they feel alone or misunderstood or simply need a shoulder to cry on. I know what it's like so I try to steer them away from sadness end hopelessness."
"really..?" Goldenkit looked up at Pinepaw, amazed "that's so nice of you!" she chirped with a bright smile. She'd made a great friend "have you been able to help a lot of cats yet? And how do you do it exactly?" She couldn't help the questions, the kitten was just... Curious, and interested and just... Goldenkit. And Goldenkit couldn't hold in the last part either "oh- maybe you could help my brother too! He's a real grump" she pouted as she spoke of him. He was a dum-dum.