merciless mercs [tf2 group...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:51 AM
The Hotel
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 11:49 AM

Old June 25th, 2023, 07:12 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Beastpaw

His mom was mad. Dang it. Okay, honestly, he was expecting her to be mad, he wasn't totally forgetful, he had just been hoping it would have gone way better. Of course, that had been stupid, this was, what, two moons overdue? Three? It was his fault, duh, there were just some unexpected factors. For one, he hadn't expected Lynxyowl to be there as well, he hadn't been ready to find her already standing there. He did feel kind of bad, but he'd gotten his stuff done, did he really need to come find her? If you asked him, Beastpaw thought that the best way to get anything done was the easiest way, and that way usually meant finding the closest cat and working from there.

Apparently, the closest applicable warrior wasn't enough because he was also supposed to go searching around for this one to let her know what was going on. "Yes ma'am. Communication is key." That being said, ignoring others was fun. No. no. He was supposed to be professional and it seemed avoiding the one cat he was supposed to work with wasn't. Boo-hoo, growing up was no fun. Still, he did feel bad, maybe he should have communicated better, though he really hadn't talked to anyone recently, so she shouldn't take offense.

"You aren't?" He blinked a few times, surprised. He hadn't wanted to leave, he hated the idea despite his attempted display at nonchalance. He had only just started to fix things, only just began to pull together his mess of a life, and honestly? He thought it had been too slow. He had thought that the reason she had waited so long to talk was because she was hoping he'd get it down on his own, and when he hadn't, he had thought that it was finally time for him to go, but that wasn't what she had said. He could stay. Thank the stars, he could stay.

Beastpaw always pretended like he didn't care, acted like he was mad at his family, at his friends, but was he really? Most of the time, he'd mope around all he wanted, angry and bored and doing the bare minimum, but he was striving to improve, because as angry as he told himself he was, Beastpaw loved his family and he'd do anything to stay. He was trying to hold back a grin, but he'd never been good at hiding. Even as he was scolded, a stupid smile spread across his face. He could stay. Stars above, he wouldn't have to leave. "Not yet."

The grin dripped from his face as she turned to address Lynxyowl. He hadn't gone looking for her, but she hadn't searched for him either. They had been in entirely separate circles of reality. Still, he felt a bit bad. Perhaps if he'd looked for her, made an effort with this stranger things would have turned out better, but he hadn't and neither had she, so here they were. It was a two edged blade, and they had both been cut. "Thank you." He wouldn't disappoint. Or maybe he would, who knows what the future holds.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old June 26th, 2023, 02:12 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Cloverheart •
scarred cream-and-white molly with disabled hind leg and blind right eye; aqua blue eyes and folded dark brown ears with a darker rim along the edges

Cloverheart… that was her new name. At least, it would’ve felt like she had earned her name during her warriors ceremony, but it was simply just a name change. However, that didn’t defy the fact that the name itself felt… special to her. Almost like it carried a specific meaning to it. Cloverheart didn’t bother to state anything of the fact, however, just simply giving the lilac molly a short, distinctive smile to show off her gratitude for the new name. “I like that name, Twilightstar. It feels like it suits me.” She rumbled, chuckling afterwards as she gave off a crooked smile. The name truly did feel like it fit her, as it should. However, her eyes distinctively narrowed as her folded ears took in Twilightstar’s words about that Cloverheart will have to put in a lot of work to earn her warrior status, the thought only causing a quiet hum to escape the scarred molly’s maw. It was indeed going to be rather difficult for the cream-furred feline to learn how to exactly fight and hunt with her new—well, not exactly new—disabilities. It was going to be like a rather severe challenge to take.

However, Cloverheart couldn’t help but feel her heart swell significantly from the leader’s words, crookedly smiling once more as she intently listened to her speak. Twilightstar truly did have hopes for the disabled warrior. Just as Ashfeather did for her many moons ago when Cloverheart was simply just a young, naive apprentice that didn’t know what she was doing. The thought almost made Cloverheart feel a tiny twinge of sorrow. What would Ashfeather think of this when she learned that her own adopted daughter had fully earned her name? How would she feel about that? Then again, Cloverheart wouldn’t fully know what the empathetic molly would think of the matter. She just simply knew that Ashfeather would be undeniably proud of her and knew that she would succeed in her training to become a good warrior. Even if she was now considered a “warrior-in-training”. Other than that, Cloverheart just simply dipped her head in response to Twilightstar’s words, her smile remaining intact while she respectfully nodded. “I’ll try not to let you down, Twilightstar. I’ll try my best to become a good warrior for WindClan. And I promise that I won’t leave my clan again.”

She was determined to keep that promise. No matter the costs. If she has her ups and downs during training with Wolffang, she’ll be determined to keep her promise thriving even if there will be steps in the way. However, the slight mention of the tom made the scarred feline’s lips purse. Twilightstar stated herself that she had noticed that the gray tom had changed for the greater good. That he became more empathetic and understanding of those with their disabilities and differences. That he had begun to fully regret how he had treated cats in the past. The thought almost made the molly scoff, but she kept her posture. If her leader stated so herself that Wolffang has changed, then she’ll be willing to give it a shot. But, the deeper pits of her mind doubted the leader’s words, yet Cloverheart made sure to keep those thoughts at bay. She shouldn’t allow them to get in the way of their current conversation. Clearing her throat, Cloverheart began to speak again. “If you state that he has changed, then I’ll be willing to give him a shot. I’ll try to find him after we are done talking in this conversation.”

Which, speaking of them being finished with their conversation, Cloverheart gave out a short snort of amusement from the lilac feline mentioning how they will need to figure out a way to get the scarred feline out of the den without harming herself. Cloverheart slowly began to lift herself up atop of her four functioning legs, grunting beneath her breath as she used the force of her front legs to lift up her only functioning back leg. Her disabled leg dangled helplessly as she lifted herself, almost like how a ragdoll toy would dangle itself in the air. “Yeah, we might as well figure out a way to get myself outta here. I would’ve jumped out, but I’m pretty sure that’s just risking me breaking all four of my legs and making me completely useless to the clan without any functioning legs.” Cloverheart chuckled, following subtly after the leader as she hobbled closely behind her, the warmth of the sun resting upon her scarred back as they reached the entrance. She had high hopes for her training, as long as she found Wolffang with Leopardsong—whoever that was—then it should all go smoothly as Cloverheart hoped.

@Moonraven [we could go ahead and end it off here in you want!]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old June 28th, 2023, 11:37 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy listened as Twilightstar spoke, mentally squishing the anxiety that bubbled in his chest. He wanted Mistycloud to be allowed to join WindClan, but it was ultimately up to Twilightstar. And luckily, it seemed she would allow it, albeit hesitantly.

"Thank you, Twilightstar. I can teach Mistycloud how to hunt." Plus, since he knew how to swim, she could teach him how to fish. That could be fun! He had never tried fish before.

@Kay~

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The slate-gray tom had to take a deep breath to prevent a growl from rumbling out of his throat as Scalescar spoke. Twilightstar's words, however, were even more shocking. He had admitted to being in a romantic relationship with Frogpaw, probably for seven moons if her reaction was anything to go by, and that rubbed him the wrong way.

"With all due respect, Twilightstar, I don't think letting him off without punishment is the right decision. I had to break them up seven moons ago. Feelings like that don't just go away overnight. If the ThunderClan apprentice's reaction was anything to go by, I have no reason to believe that was their last meeting. At the minimum I don't think Scalescar should be allowed to leave camp unsupervised for the next moon."

Fallownose still didn't know how he hadn't noticed his former apprentice sneaking around behind his back. Whatever, he couldn't be everywhere at once. While it was frustrating, he couldn't go back in time and change things, but he could make sure it never happened again.

@Queen_Coral @Moonraven

Last edited by Ian; June 28th, 2023 at 11:58 PM.
Old June 29th, 2023, 03:08 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |

A small, empathetic smile followed Twilightstar's words, the patched warrior fully understanding what the leader was going through. The fire had taken much from them. From WindClan. She herself had no knowledge of the whereabouts of her two remaining kits. Bravebird and Ryepaw had gone. Carried away by wind or flame she knew not, only that they were no longer amongst those in the clan.

To be clan leader must have that pain doubled. No only her own children missing... but her own clanmates. With how Twilighstar protected her clan, she could only imagine the weight of such a burden. This was only her own conjecture, however, as the leader's words were spoken evenly. Concisely. Guarded, even, if Dapplebreeze was to venture a guess. It was the words themselves that lent any clue as to her innermost thoughts, and then... perhaps the seasons of wisdom afforded to the patched molly allowed her to come to conclusions that maybe younger warriors would not tread through.

Of course, as educated a guess as it might be, it was still just a guess. And Dapplebreeze was no mind reader. Only a warrior hoping to look out for her clan and all those within it, including those who looked out for them. For the warriors who lived within the clan. Who composed the beating heart of the very structure that made them more than the rogues that had so callously attacked before. More than a band of heartless brutes. A family.

Nodding, Dapplebreeze dipped her head respectfully once more. She would not pry any further. It wasn't in her nature to do so. "Of course. We are all WindClan, after all. I am sure you have plenty of tasks to get to, but please, do feel free to reach out if ever there is a need. We are but a call away," she mewed, her tone even and gentle as she got up. A purr of amusement escaping her, the former queen added, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I do believe I have a tree to get down from in at least a half respectable fashion."

-

@Moonraven [Twilightstar]
| If Twilightstar has nothing to add, we can have this be the closer if you wish. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 30th, 2023, 07:17 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy listened as Twilightstar spoke, mentally squishing the anxiety that bubbled in his chest. He wanted Mistycloud to be allowed to join WindClan, but it was ultimately up to Twilightstar. And luckily, it seemed she would allow it, albeit hesitantly.

"Thank you, Twilightstar. I can teach Mistycloud how to hunt." Plus, since he knew how to swim, she could teach him how to fish. That could be fun! He had never tried fish before.

@Kay~

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The slate-gray tom had to take a deep breath to prevent a growl from rumbling out of his throat as Scalescar spoke. Twilightstar's words, however, were even more shocking. He had admitted to being in a romantic relationship with Frogpaw, probably for seven moons if her reaction was anything to go by, and that rubbed him the wrong way.

"With all due respect, Twilightstar, I don't think letting him off without punishment is the right decision. I had to break them up seven moons ago. Feelings like that don't just go away overnight. If the ThunderClan apprentice's reaction was anything to go by, I have no reason to believe that was their last meeting. At the minimum I don't think Scalescar should be allowed to leave camp unsupervised for the next moon."

Fallownose still didn't know how he hadn't noticed his former apprentice sneaking around behind his back. Whatever, he couldn't be everywhere at once. While it was frustrating, he couldn't go back in time and change things, but he could make sure it never happened again.

@Queen_Coral @Moonraven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay~ View Post

Mistycloud understood the leader.

"You're most certainly welcome Twilightstar. Oh, Oh, my apologies I forgot to say my reasons," the molly chuckled. "I left because I was having issues with apprentices lying and I got punished because of them.. I could elaborate into it if you would like?" The white molly shifted her stance as she thought. "I understand what you are saying though. I promise I won't cause any trouble."

"In addition to swimming I can teach fishing as well, I forgot to mention that," Mistycloud hummed as her blue eyes drifted over to the leader. The warrior stood up straight.

"Alright, I can take your hunting lessons, just let me know who will teach me if possible," Mistycloud said a little eagerly. The white molly blinked.

- @Lillian

Well, this seemed to work out well. Twilightstar was pleased to hear Mistycloud go into a bit more detail about why she left. An apprentice lying and she got the brunt of it. It didn't sound overly hostile or troubling, but she could see wanting to leave if you were punished unfairly. "No, that's alright. I'll take your word for it." Twilightstar told her. "I'll take up your offer on teaching the clan how to swim and fish as well. WindClan could always use some extra skills." Even if they weren't for day-to-day life, it wouldn't hurt to learn. Twilightstar should take some swimming lessons herself to avoid another loss of life to drowning.

As she was about to talk about Mistycloud learning to hunt, Fallownose quickly spoke about teaching her. "That works, you can go ahead and train her." She replied. "I'll inform the Clan about you joining, Mistycloud, at the next clan meeting. In the meanwhile, Fallownose can show you around and teach you how we hunt." Twilightstar allowed the pair to depart with that.

Twilightstar wasn't shocked to hear that Fallownose didn't agree with her, she hadn't been expecting him to. Twilightstar could be understanding to a fault. She had been waiting to see what Fallownose punishment would be and shockingly, he was far more lenient than she had thought he'd be. Scalescar was to be supervised for the next moon, fair enough. "I see no problems with that, assuming you'll accept the punishment without a fuss, Scalescar. Fallownose can assign who will be watching over you for the next moon. If you are found outside of camp unsupervised, you will be demoted for a moon." The she-cat added the last bit, feeling that if he couldn't follow this simple punishment he could go back to being an apprentice for a bit.
@Queen_Coral

Quote:
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shiningskies
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The queen, who really shouldn't be one anymore, made her way to the Galewood where Twilightstar had claimed her den. She hopped up, tail lashing for balance as she wobbled on the edge for a moment. Stars, it had been so long since she'd climbed. The last time had been in ThunderClan.

Shaking off the nostalgic thoughts, she entered the den fully, blinking her amber eyes to adjust to the dimmer lightning. "Twilightstar? If you have a moment, there's something I'd like to ask."

@Moonraven

The WindClan leader lifted her head as Shiningskies enters her den. She's been meaning to speak to the queen so she was glad to see that she wouldn't need to go and seek her out. Rather than immediately jump into what she wants to talk about, she waits for the other she-cat to readjust to the lighting and speak first. "Of course," she meows with a smile. "What is it?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @Moonraven
|| may have forgot about this a tiny bit ||
Cowtuft's tongue clicked against the roof of his mouth, feeling a little bit sheepish after his immediate worry. He offered a bashful smile, "That --.. that makes sense..!! Uhm, bit of a reflex, at this point.. sorry," He let out a tired sigh, "I think.. at this point, I could be asleep.. and just rely on reflexes to apply poultice ..to wounds, makes me feel old.." He joked lightly, and then it seemed to dawn on him slightly. One of them has been in their ranks for years and it was not him. One of them also hadn't even reached thirty moons and it was indeed him. "No..oot.... sayyingg..youu.....are...old.." Cowtuft swiftly added on, clearing his throat. Okay. No more speaking. Clearly, there was a reason he preferred non-verbal communication.

After the medicine cat had finished the main tales, he felt something lift off his shoulders, if only a little. What was not sadness but for a story to never be shared? He was all one man. Smallwing's goodness would not be forgotten. Cowtuft nodded his head in agreement, "That would be lovely.." and if Gingerheart was taking care of them, they would be amazing.

Cowtuft perked up at the mention of Mothpaw's ceremony. He started to nod his head up and down excitedly, stomping his paws (and he didn't even realize) onto the ground. "That.. sounds!! Wonderful!! I.. well, admittedly, I thought.. something like that could be in order..? Moths is.. very hardworking and!!! It is quite, admirable..!! Ooh, that is just...pure sunnyfluff, " He let out a small purr of happiness, easy to slip into optimism.

It quickly dwindled after Twilightstar went on and a deep sadness took his eyes. His smile became smaller, more withdrawn. "I hope .. she can find her way back home.. " Cowtuft replied, but there was an issue. He had treated Gingerheart to the best of his abilities, however if she did not come home soon - infection would take its course. And infection was a terrifying thing. "That is good to hear... I will.. let Lightningpaw know.." stars, he had to let Lightningpaw know. If she didn't already,,

"Aaa..that.. was the main thing.. I had to say.. uh, just.. a couple,, tiny things..? I was.. wondering if I could.. host.. a sort of,,, training event.. but more larger and uhm, it has instructors and supervisors .. and really gives apprentice a chance to prove themselves.. or get closer to their ceremony.. actually, I'm hoping.. it might get.. some to their ceremonies!! It'll have, a lot of security measures.. but it'll be focused on battle.. and hunting and.. herbs and, some fun stuff..!! I'm still, workin' on the details.. but Sheepgrowl said she'll help me with!! Translating!" He explained, brightening a little at that.

And then, the small tiny part that he had been trying to avoid a little bit. "Alsoo... not.. quite a big thing, goodness not... so.. I was hoping.. this could just between.. you and I,, but, well,, gee, I, may no loonger have feelies in my front paws?" Welp. He said it. It was real. My gosh, it was definitely real.

Moving on. Yep. "Andd I was.. wondering if not already.. we could have guards at the entrance of camp at night.. if we do not.. already .. because I'm a little bit worried about rolling off the edges when I am sleepingg.. because.. I still.. have not.. outgrown.. that uh, sleepwandering.. but! I have, more preventative.. measures? I just, woosh, fear I might become.. a splat-hog .. with the..mhm.." Cowtuft decided to let that settle. He was actually sure they did have some type of night-guards, but he needed something to say instead of ending it on that note.

Leave it to Cowtuft to make her feel old. Twilightstar let out a quiet chuckle as Cowtuft attempted to not call her old? There was no harm being done, Twilightstar certainly felt old compared to some of the younger cats around her.

His response to Mothpaw earning their warrior ceremony was heartwarming. He made it sound like it was his own apprentice being the one promoted. She wished the clan showed as much enthusiasm when it came to new warriors. Not many cats get to become warriors, too many end up passing far too soon or vanishing, never earning their warrior names. It was rare that any of them ever returned. The she-cat shoved aside her more depressing mindset and return her attention to Cowtuft as he signed about Gingerheart.

"As do I, we lost quite a number of cats during the move. I pray StarClan guided their paws back to us." Twilightstar's faith in StarClan may have dwindled immensely, but she knew they were up there watching over them. They had more than enough power to bring WindCla's missing back home if they so wished. Still, overly relying on the stars for everything wasn't going to do the clans any good since their ancestors chose when to intervene.

The leader's ears perked up at the mention of a training event to get more warriors. She purred as Cowtuft explained it as best he could. "That's a great idea, both for the warriors and the apprentices. The Clan could use an inspiring event such as that." Twilightstar agreed readily to it.

Her smile fell as Cowtuft announced his lack of feeling in his paws. A worried glint in her green eye. "You can't feel anything in front paws." The leader repeated, head dropping down to look at his front paws. Did he damage something in his body? Nerves maybe? Twilightstar was no medicine cat so she hadn't a clue how to fix such a thing. "Thank you for sharing that with me. I'll keep quiet about it, but I do think you should tell Lightningpaw if you haven't already. She's is your apprentice, she can't be of help to you if she doesn't know if something wrong." Twilightstar told him. It didn't sound like he couldn't use his paws, but a lack of feeling in them could cause major issues. How was he supposed to know if he hurt himself if he couldn't feel anything in those paws?

Cowtuft swiftly added another worry on top of that one. "You are just full of trouble, aren't you?" She sighed teasingly. "I'll speak with Guardians and see about setting up a regular guarding schedule between them, night and day shifts. I'll see if some of the warriors want to participate as well."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningpaw |

A quick look upwards soon made Lightningpaw's brow quirk, wondering if she could make the jump. She had the reflexes and the coordination for it, no doubt, but she had by this point gotten more used to being beneath the roots of the tree as opposed to inside it. Still, there was many a thing she needed to discuss with the leader. Things that couldn't wait. Especially after tonight's gathering. A part of her was hesitant. Medicine cat apprentice or not, truth of the matter was, she was only an apprentice. Her concerns and worries might not be listened to, or viewed as overall important. Twilightstar had always listened to her, though, even when she was a kit.

Brow knitting in thought, she knew there was more than just her ego at stake here. If her concerns weren't viewed as necessary... well, she supposed that was that. She'd done her duty, and she had voiced what she thought needed to be said. But if they were things to be concerned about... things to bring forth, and she had remained quiet? She would never forgive herself. Lightningpaw had sworn. She would never stay quiet and inactive. There would never be another Featherfoot on her conscience. Not while she could help it.

With a nod, the limber calico sprang, climbing with surprising ease up the tree trunk towards the opening to the leader's den. "Twilightstar?" she mewed, her voice still hesitant despite her convictions. "I need a word... please," the apprentice added, not one for politeness at most times, but knowing that a conversation with the leader probably required a bit more diplomacy than most. Especially with how highly her mentor thought of the lilac molly. They'd already had one disagreement tonight, they did not need another based on a simple misunderstanding.

-

She was tired, but her worries about how the newest Clan leaders had been acting at the gathering kept her from even trying to drift off to sleep. Bumblestar sat at the front of her mind, and the incident with ThunderClan. Twilightstar hadn't heard anything from anyone about a dead ThunderClan cat, and even if there was a reason behind it, a cat had died and no one had thought to say anything to her. It worried her immensely. It would be unwise to make a big deal about it since she had literally nothing to go on to find the culprit.

The leader was drawn from her thoughts at the sound of her name. Hmm?
First the mentor and now a visit from the apprentice. The Clan leader sat upright and curled her tail elegantly around her paws as Lightningpaw entered her den. Lightningpaw moved with much more ease than Cowtuft did, but then again Lightningpaw was younger and uninjured. Twilightstar dips her head in a light greeting and meets the calico's gaze as she asked to speak to her.

Considering that she was visiting right after the gathering, Twilightstar figured this might have something to do with the gathering or the medicine cats themselves. Cowtuft's never come to her regarding the other medicine cats within the other clans, but Cowtuft was a sweetheart. "I'm all ears, Lightningpaw, you can speak plainly." The leader purred softly. She could pick up that hint of hesitation in the younger cat's voice. The two medicine cats could learn a thing or two from each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post
Beastpaw

His mom was mad. Dang it. Okay, honestly, he was expecting her to be mad, he wasn't totally forgetful, he had just been hoping it would have gone way better. Of course, that had been stupid, this was, what, two moons overdue? Three? It was his fault, duh, there were just some unexpected factors. For one, he hadn't expected Lynxyowl to be there as well, he hadn't been ready to find her already standing there. He did feel kind of bad, but he'd gotten his stuff done, did he really need to come find her? If you asked him, Beastpaw thought that the best way to get anything done was the easiest way, and that way usually meant finding the closest cat and working from there.

Apparently, the closest applicable warrior wasn't enough because he was also supposed to go searching around for this one to let her know what was going on. "Yes ma'am. Communication is key." That being said, ignoring others was fun. No. no. He was supposed to be professional and it seemed avoiding the one cat he was supposed to work with wasn't. Boo-hoo, growing up was no fun. Still, he did feel bad, maybe he should have communicated better, though he really hadn't talked to anyone recently, so she shouldn't take offense.

"You aren't?" He blinked a few times, surprised. He hadn't wanted to leave, he hated the idea despite his attempted display at nonchalance. He had only just started to fix things, only just began to pull together his mess of a life, and honestly? He thought it had been too slow. He had thought that the reason she had waited so long to talk was because she was hoping he'd get it down on his own, and when he hadn't, he had thought that it was finally time for him to go, but that wasn't what she had said. He could stay. Thank the stars, he could stay.

Beastpaw always pretended like he didn't care, acted like he was mad at his family, at his friends, but was he really? Most of the time, he'd mope around all he wanted, angry and bored and doing the bare minimum, but he was striving to improve, because as angry as he told himself he was, Beastpaw loved his family and he'd do anything to stay. He was trying to hold back a grin, but he'd never been good at hiding. Even as he was scolded, a stupid smile spread across his face. He could stay. Stars above, he wouldn't have to leave. "Not yet."

The grin dripped from his face as she turned to address Lynxyowl. He hadn't gone looking for her, but she hadn't searched for him either. They had been in entirely separate circles of reality. Still, he felt a bit bad. Perhaps if he'd looked for her, made an effort with this stranger things would have turned out better, but he hadn't and neither had she, so here they were. It was a two edged blade, and they had both been cut. "Thank you." He wouldn't disappoint. Or maybe he would, who knows what the future holds.

Twilightstar might have felt a little guilty sending Lynxyowl off like that, but it was hard to hear that you warriors weren't doing anything for their own apprentices. It might be a good idea to start testing apprentices a moon after their apprenticeship to see if their mentors really were doing anything for them.

After sending the molly off, Twilightstar looked over to Beastpaw who seemed relieved that he wasn't being booted out. The fact that he thought she was going to kick him out was worrisome. The fact that he simply assumed that she'd just toss him out of the clan without talking to him first was bothersome, but pushing that aside. She began working through who to do an assessment with him after he had said thank you.

She could hold his assessment herself, she didn't want the clan overthinking that there was a reason kin didn't mentor kin. "I'll have Batglare hold your assessment, hopefully, he's free. Otherwise I"ll see if one of the Guardians can take you out or Fallownose."
[I'll set up an assessment with Batglare later, a reply is optional.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 30th, 2023, 09:04 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

- @Lillian - @Moonraven -

Mistycloud dipped her head at the Windclan leader.

"Alrighty! Thank you so much Twilightstar," The new Windclan warrior chirped happily, she was excited but also nervous she wasn't sure how well Windclan swimming would go, but oh well! Then she nodded at Twilightstar's next comment about Fallownose and her joining. She then jumped out of the leader's den.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old July 5th, 2023, 09:04 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shiningskies
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The queen took a deep, calming breath, stilling the flicking of her tail. It's not like Twilightstar would yell at her or exile her. At least, she hoped not. She didn't know anymore. Sometimes she woke up and still thought Cinderstar was leader, or that she was back in ThunderClan. Usually this was accompanied by a splitting headache, but she hadn't seen Cowtuft about it.

"I know I'm not originally from WindClan, but I'd like to be a forever queen." Shiningskies said, getting straight to the point. I should elaborate, she thought, speaking again after a brief pause.

"As you know I have lost all my kits. I haven't left the nursery because I've been clinging onto the hope that they'll come back, even though I know they won't. I don't want any other mother to have to go through that. To worry about her kit leaving camp and getting snatched up by a hawk..."

Shiningskies was forced to stop there, choking back a sob as she remembered how Squirrelkit had died. Stars, she really didn't want another mother to have to go through that. It was awful, and she still blamed herself to this day for it.

@Moonraven
Old July 5th, 2023, 09:34 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Scales at listened to the 2 talk the tom sighed as twilightstar talked to him" yes I'm willing to take the punishment it's better than being exiled" he replied
@Lillian @Moonraven

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 5th, 2023, 03:52 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Lightningpaw |

Lightningpaw's ears flattened as she considered her words. She was fairly certain full on stating I don't like Bumblestar wouldn't be the best opening, but it didn't take away from the fact that the ThunderClan leader concerned her. She couldn't trust Cowtuft this one time, either, with coming forth to Twilightstar himself. He didn't share her concerns. He thought the two new medicine cats were simply lovely.

She didn't disagree with him as far as Drizzlecloud and Springpaw went, but she still saw the distaste behind the move. The disregard for something as simple as common courtesy or even common sense. Lightningpaw didn't like veiling her words. Didn't care for polite small talk. And yet even she had found reason to almost snarl openly at Bumblestar's request.

"It's about Bumblestar. I don't think I have to remind anyone about her not so idle threat. My thoughts on how perhaps someone should remind Bumblepaw that all clans must approach borders to mark them not withstanding, there was a... slight that did not sit well with me. It occurred after the threat, as we were leaving. When I was saying goodbye to Stonepaw and Springpaw, Springpaw piped up to ask for Cowtuft and myself for help with learning about medicinal herbs. The intention is for Drizzlecloud and Springpaw to come to WindClan's territory and meet up with the both of us for lessons. As per Bumblestar's request. You see, it seems the new ThunderClan leader has authorized both of her new medicine cats to travel to our territory."

Lightningpaw's tail lashed out in anger, the frustration she'd felt only earlier that night coming back to mock her. "Rather cheeky, innit? To threaten a clan to go nowhere near her borders all the while expecting us to dip our heads and accept their medicine cats to help them. I..." Lightningpaw hesitated, knowing her answer had been blunt. Cowtuft had flat out reprimanded her in front of the rest, but... the lithe calico refused to back down. Bumblestar was playing a dangerous game, and she felt WindClan's kindness was being taken advantage of. As if the new leader thought she could trample all over her clan at a whim.

"I told her it was very kind of her leader to offer passage upon lands that weren't hers while threatening to kill anyone who so much as approached hers. I also told her I would have loved the visit, if not for finding it just a tad inconvenient to be killed and skinned by the border on our way to escort them back home," Lightningpaw admitted, a determined storm in her eyes despite the trepidation in her voice. She had no intention of hiding what she'd said. Odds were the WindClan leader would find out. One way or another. She would rather admit to her faults and get whatever punishment would be served. It worked better than hiding her potential mistakes and forever wondering when they would catch up to her. She was already suffering a similar guilt. Had been since she was a moon old. She refused to add more kindling to that pyre.

"Cowtuft and I do not agree on this. Cowtuft believes Bumblestar simply has to be more careful about her wording. I think Bumblestar knows exactly what she's saying, and she's playing a game of power. Seeing how far she can push us and how far we will give in to her will. I know I'm... younger than you all. And inexperienced but... I'm worried. I thought it best if you knew," Lightningpaw finished, her tail giving a nervous tap upon the wood. She didn't know if she was speaking out of turn, but she knew she'd feel better just knowing it wasn't just her. Or that it was just her... Anything was better than simply wondering if Cowtuft was being too soft or if she was being too hard on ThunderClan's resident tyrant. Another perspective would put her mind at ease. One way or another.

-

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 9th, 2023, 07:28 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shiningskies
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The queen took a deep, calming breath, stilling the flicking of her tail. It's not like Twilightstar would yell at her or exile her. At least, she hoped not. She didn't know anymore. Sometimes she woke up and still thought Cinderstar was leader, or that she was back in ThunderClan. Usually this was accompanied by a splitting headache, but she hadn't seen Cowtuft about it.

"I know I'm not originally from WindClan, but I'd like to be a forever queen." Shiningskies said, getting straight to the point. I should elaborate, she thought, speaking again after a brief pause.

"As you know I have lost all my kits. I haven't left the nursery because I've been clinging onto the hope that they'll come back, even though I know they won't. I don't want any other mother to have to go through that. To worry about her kit leaving camp and getting snatched up by a hawk..."

Shiningskies was forced to stop there, choking back a sob as she remembered how Squirrelkit had died. Stars, she really didn't want another mother to have to go through that. It was awful, and she still blamed herself to this day for it.

@Moonraven

Twilightstar waited quietly as the queen calmed herself as best she could. Eventually, Shiningskies got to the point of her visit. It was a request, with a sad little story to with it. Twilightstar could sympathize with Shiningskies more than she knew, but as she wasn't interested in sharing tragic stories of lost kits, she moved on.

"I'll admit, Forever Queen, seemed like a waste of a rank to me. But over time I've come to see the appeal of it." It would be nice to have a set queen cats could speak to about the kits or better yet kits could rely on to serve as a parental figure for those who don't have one.

"You may be a Forever Queen, but you'll have to share the rank." Shiningskies wasn't the first cat to have recently asked about the rank. Twilightstar already told a certain white bengal that she'd let her be a forever queen so long as an actual queen asked first. "Leopardsong's been pestering about being a Forever Queen, the only thing is she's never had kits nor raised them. Still, she's proven that she is very good with them. I feel a little better giving the two of you the rank so you can lend each other a paw when needed."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Coral View Post
Scales at listened to the 2 talk the tom sighed as twilightstar talked to him" yes I'm willing to take the punishment it's better than being exiled" he replied
@Lillian @Moonraven

[Reply is optional]
Twilightstar gave a firm head nod. "Alright then, I leave who will be supervising Scalescars to you, Fallownose. Unless there is anything else, dismissed." She told the pair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningpaw |

Lightningpaw's ears flattened as she considered her words. She was fairly certain full on stating I don't like Bumblestar wouldn't be the best opening, but it didn't take away from the fact that the ThunderClan leader concerned her. She couldn't trust Cowtuft this one time, either, with coming forth to Twilightstar himself. He didn't share her concerns. He thought the two new medicine cats were simply lovely.

She didn't disagree with him as far as Drizzlecloud and Springpaw went, but she still saw the distaste behind the move. The disregard for something as simple as common courtesy or even common sense. Lightningpaw didn't like veiling her words. Didn't care for polite small talk. And yet even she had found reason to almost snarl openly at Bumblestar's request.

"It's about Bumblestar. I don't think I have to remind anyone about her not so idle threat. My thoughts on how perhaps someone should remind Bumblepaw that all clans must approach borders to mark them not withstanding, there was a... slight that did not sit well with me. It occurred after the threat, as we were leaving. When I was saying goodbye to Stonepaw and Springpaw, Springpaw piped up to ask for Cowtuft and myself for help with learning about medicinal herbs. The intention is for Drizzlecloud and Springpaw to come to WindClan's territory and meet up with the both of us for lessons. As per Bumblestar's request. You see, it seems the new ThunderClan leader has authorized both of her new medicine cats to travel to our territory."

Lightningpaw's tail lashed out in anger, the frustration she'd felt only earlier that night coming back to mock her. "Rather cheeky, innit? To threaten a clan to go nowhere near her borders all the while expecting us to dip our heads and accept their medicine cats to help them. I..." Lightningpaw hesitated, knowing her answer had been blunt. Cowtuft had flat out reprimanded her in front of the rest, but... the lithe calico refused to back down. Bumblestar was playing a dangerous game, and she felt WindClan's kindness was being taken advantage of. As if the new leader thought she could trample all over her clan at a whim.

"I told her it was very kind of her leader to offer passage upon lands that weren't hers while threatening to kill anyone who so much as approached hers. I also told her I would have loved the visit, if not for finding it just a tad inconvenient to be killed and skinned by the border on our way to escort them back home," Lightningpaw admitted, a determined storm in her eyes despite the trepidation in her voice. She had no intention of hiding what she'd said. Odds were the WindClan leader would find out. One way or another. She would rather admit to her faults and get whatever punishment would be served. It worked better than hiding her potential mistakes and forever wondering when they would catch up to her. She was already suffering a similar guilt. Had been since she was a moon old. She refused to add more kindling to that pyre.

"Cowtuft and I do not agree on this. Cowtuft believes Bumblestar simply has to be more careful about her wording. I think Bumblestar knows exactly what she's saying, and she's playing a game of power. Seeing how far she can push us and how far we will give in to her will. I know I'm... younger than you all. And inexperienced but... I'm worried. I thought it best if you knew," Lightningpaw finished, her tail giving a nervous tap upon the wood. She didn't know if she was speaking out of turn, but she knew she'd feel better just knowing it wasn't just her. Or that it was just her... Anything was better than simply wondering if Cowtuft was being too soft or if she was being too hard on ThunderClan's resident tyrant. Another perspective would put her mind at ease. One way or another.

-

She seemed to be having trouble wording what it was that was bothering her. A small frown crept up on the leader's face at the way Lightningpaw flatten her ears, still, she say nothing waiting. It didn't take long, and at the word Bumblestar, Twilightstar's tail tip twitched frantically and she pinned her full ear back. It shot back up as an amusing glint replaced the distaste in the leader's green eye. It seemed like Lightningpaw also shared her distrust with the aggressive hothead that called herself a leader.

The new ThunderClan medicine cats were brought up, Twilightstar hadn't been paying much attention to them. Bumblestar had taken the spotlight for Twilightstar during the last meeting. It sounded like she might have to do a bit better with paying closer attention to all of ThunderClan's ranks if what Lightningpaw was saying was true. "Cheeky isn't quite the word that I'd use, but close enough." She commented. The twitching tail tip had turned into a full-on tail lashing the more she heard from the apprentice.

"I don't particularly see any problem with your reply to them, it's true" Twilightstar responded, forcing her tail to stop lashing. She wasn't surprised to hear that Cowtuft and Lightningpaw did not see eye to eye on the matter. "I know medicine cats are supposed to be above clan spat and whatnot, but you're entitled to anger, especially with how Bumblestar was acting to WindClan. It is quite bold of Bumblestar to merely assume that they'd be granted aid with medicinal teachings and granted passage over our border with how threatening she's been." Twilightstar's tone turned thoughtful. This was probably the hardest part of being a medicine cat.

"I adore Cowtuft, but he can be a little bit too soft sometimes. To a point where he'll turn a blind eye to potential trouble with other clans." She smiles faintly at the thought of the overgrown medicine cat, well aware that he wouldn't have made it very far as a warrior. She returns her green gaze back to Lightningpaw. "You may be more inexperienced, but I'm glad to see that you don't let that deter you from speaking your mind or presenting your concerns, Lightningpaw. Don't let such doubts about your age or experience keep you silent."Twilightstar reassured her.

"I agree with your thoughts on Bumblestar, she may be inexperienced, but she's not stupid and she knows exactly what she's doing and what she's saying. On the off-chance that she doesn't, she'll learn quickly that as a leader words and actions affect more than just yourself."It didn't seem likely that Bumblestar had made a mistake with her wording when it came to tossing baseless threats at WindClan.

"I'm glad that you came to me with this, Cowtuft doesn't normally bug me about medicine cat stuff. I don't normally care to poke my nose into his business, however, the tension with ThunderClan's new leader makes me wary. I don't care if Cowtuft wants to help with their training for now. Still, with this move, none of the other clans know of WindClan's camp location and I'd like to keep it that way. If Cowtuft wants to teach them it will be outside and away from the camp with a few warriors as guards." Twilightstar didn't even care if ThunderClan wanted to bring a few of their own, but Twilightstar didn't want any cat outside of WindClan knowing where they were located.

"I hope I've put your mind a little more at ease, I will deal with Bumblestar if she continues to stir up problems. If it processes further or worsens, Bumblestar will learn that WindClan is not to be taken advantage of. Don't worry too much about Cowtuft, he means well, but just because your views don't align doesn't mean that either of you is wrong, you just don't see eye to eye. Sometimes it's better to agree to disagree on some things." Twilightstar's learned that the hard way with Leechscar who disagreed with almost all of her ideals and beliefs.

"Thank you for bringing this to my attention, and I appreciate it if you let me know if you're due for any visits or visitors in the future." Just because Twilightstar didn't shove her nose into the medicine cat business didn't mean that she didn't want to know if her medicine cats were called upon or if they were bringing someone around their home. She could say that she would have been rather irked if she had found ThunderClan cats, regardless of their rank, within camp without any warning.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training