Last post by Rose
Today 02:42 PM

Old May 28th, 2023, 02:24 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

• × | Shimmerbeak | × •
They/it

Shimmerbeak quickly slinked out of the warrior's den once he heard the meetings call. What fun! Shimmerbeak glanced around the clearing trying to find somewhere to sit. The silver and black cat hummed as they found an open spot and sat down. It was then that Shimmerbeak realized that it wasn't Thrushstar who called the meeting it was Bumblebreak. Where had that leader gone? Oh no!! Had the once proud clan lose another one. Shimmerbeak rolled their eyes, this was getting annoying. Shimmerbeak had a faint idea of moving clans. Possibly Shadowclan or Windclan. At least those clans didn't lose leaders like a kit with mossballs. Shimmerbeak shook its head pushing that idea out of their head.

[ OPEN ]
Old May 28th, 2023, 02:49 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Houndchaser
They/Them | Thunderclan Warrior

Houndchasers padded up towards the crowd, their blue eyes staring directly tag Bumblebreak. Not Thushstar, they weren’t even surprised at this point. “Let’s get this over with, shall we?” they muttered under their breath

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old May 28th, 2023, 03:08 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Pebblepaw arrived, looking around for her family. She missed the old meeting place.
Old May 28th, 2023, 03:21 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Pebblepaw arrived, looking around for her family. She missed the old meeting place.
(Hope you don't mind hehe)

Goldenpaw, spotting Pebsiepoo, trotted over to sit next to her. The whole relocation still felt so surreal to him. He would get used to it eventually, sure, but there was nothing he wouldnt give for their old camp to still be standing in perfect condition. "have you laid claim to your spot in the apprentices den? Im pretty sure all the good spots have been taken by now, but we could still boot someones nest out of the way if we need to" he asked, going to nudge her shoulder with his own.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 28th, 2023, 04:26 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

[open]

Hawkshade gathered with his Clanmates.

[short and sweet because i have to go to work now eek]
Old May 28th, 2023, 04:30 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Flameheart

Oh no. Where was her father? Her father was obviously alive- he had to be, there was no body, no mourning sadness! No... there was anger, coming from Bumblebreak herself. What'd Thrushstar do now? Hurriedly, the large orange and white Maine Coon classic tabby maneuvered to the front, hoping to catch Bumblebreak's eye. "What's going on?" she questioned, her body tense with unease about yet another change in rank that seemed to stick to ThunderClan like a tick.

Crowpaw

OOC NOTE: NONE OF CROW'S THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS REFLECT MY OWN!

Cheer. That's what was going through the young tom's mind. It was obvious that rat of a leader was no longer the leader, judging by Bumblebreak's presence on the... Stormcrest, was it? Eh, that didn't matter. It was a meeting place, same as the Thunderwillow back in the old camp. "Good riddance, if you ask me. That fox-dung, lazy ass, all-bark-no-bite, bees for brains, negligent, rotten apple, horrible excuse of a cat has no right to be on that Stormcrest thingy. Not after what he's done."

To be honest, if it weren't for his injured paw (of which he completely blames Dungstar for), he'd be jumping from joy. ThunderClan, despite all the wrong they've done against him, didn't deserve a cat like Dungstar to be their leader. No Clan did, really. That tom tainted the minds of those who thought of him highly. ThunderClan needed that wake-up call Crowpaw had given to them for so long, otherwise, their hearts would be as black as Dungstar's. No doubt about it. I mean, some already are.

"What goes around, comes around Thrush... can't expect to disown your son and have no consequences regardless if it's because you disowned me and Bluekit or not." he mouthed. I may have tarnished my reputation, but I didn't care for it unlike you, Thrushy... I won, and there's nothing you can do about it. Everyone thinks of you differently now, and you will never take back your mistake. Never. You know... maybe it's good you disowned me. I don't have to put up with such an ass for a father anymore.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old May 28th, 2023, 04:59 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud’s eyes trailed to her clanmates, watching as they began to crowd around the Stormcrest. Clan meeting? She tilted her head and eyed the cat up on the stone. That wasn’t Thrushstar, it was Bumblebreak. She flicked her tail, intrigued, and she shuffled a bit closer to understand what was going on.

[ Open! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 28th, 2023, 05:11 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Stars. That was a lot of cats. Bumblebreak glanced over the growing crowd for a moment, then swiveled her head in surprise as Hazelpaw suddenly boosted a familiar pipsqueak up onto the stone. Before she could react, Wolfkit had scrambled up her let to perch on her back. She craned her neck to stare at him with narrowed eyes, debating on booting him back off or not... and decided it wasn't worth the effort. Whatever, the little scrap could have his moment of fun. She turned back to the Clan and cleared her throat.

"Right, okay, so. There’s several things that I have to address, but first things first. Thrushstar is gone." Her voice was a mix of matter-of-fact and greatly irritated. "He’s not been in camp and there’s no trace of him anywhere, so it’s safe to say that he’s gone missing, which means I’m in charge. Now, I’m not about to stand up here and tell you all about how great I’ll be or how I’ll be better than all the others, because everyone else has done that, and then they’ve all vanished or died, and I’m starting to think it’s just a curse at this point. So all I'll say that if I’m not doing the job you all think I should be doing, you’ve got my full permission to handle me yourselves."

A brief pause, before she carried on, a more bitter edge lacing her words. For the love of the stars, to demote one cat and then to lose another in one fell swoop. She was just about ready to tear someone's ears of.

"In addition, Cinderpaw’s been demoted. She wasn’t doing her job and I wasn’t about to wait around a couple more moons for her to figure it out, so she’s no longer your medicine cat apprentice. I’ll be assigning her a warrior mentor, and she has a moon to tell me she wants to take on a warrior name before I rethink letting her stay in ThunderClan." Bumblebreak never understood why the she-cat had so starkly refused to take a name. It made no damn sense. "Now, Sundust has turned up missing too. Spiderthroat took out a patrol to the sunken camp look, but we lost two other warriors and the search wasn’t successful. That leaves us with no medicine cat, so for the time being I’m appointing Spiderthroat and… Roseraven to handle healing things until I find another."

The latter was named a little begrudgingly. She still didn't fully trust Roseraven after the fiasco with that mother and her kits, but she was also one of the few in ThunderClan who Bumblebreak was absolutely certain knew all that herb stuff. "You’re hurt or sick, you find them. That being said, the old camp is off-limits unless you're with at least a group of three. I don't care how old you are, if I find out you've gone out there alone, it'll be your pelt lining my new nest. Is that all understood?"

Last edited by dino.; May 28th, 2023 at 05:24 PM.
Old May 28th, 2023, 05:21 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Sandpaw
Thunderclan Apprentice | he/him
He was just a tad bit late, nothing huge, he'd just find a seat in the back. However, his steps came to a halt when Bumblebreak had begun to speak again. Thrushstar was gone, alongside Sundust, and Cinderpaw was being demoted?

So much had already happened this moon, with the camp falling from beneath their paws to now three of their high-ranking cats being gone from their positions. Of course, he was sure Bumblebreak could handle the clan, but still, it left an anxious stir in his chest. It was almost as if with the loss of the old clan came the loss of old faces, new ones would enter the scene. Maybe this would be a good thing.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; May 30th, 2023 at 09:37 AM.
Old May 28th, 2023, 05:25 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————
MallowHeart

ThunderClan
A Beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat with Green eyes.

——————
@dino.
——————
Rage, No, Confusion, NO! What was it that she felt? All these changes and ThunderClan is left DEFENSELESS…! You couldn’t hear it, but a small hiss escaped from the usually gentle she-cat. She couldn’t quite understand this bombshell of a speech and it was giving her a head ache… but then, she thinks about her care takers… and the medicine cat role… who would heal them? Who would help this clan?

“BumbleBreak, Is demoting CinderPaw really the best option? We only just found sanctuary here and she’s been left without a medicine cat mentor. She and Roseraven have the most herb knowledge, and as far as I’m aware, SpiderThroat has none.” MallowHeart was puzzled. “Also, starclan picked her… were you told by starclan to demote her or are you just picking favorites…?” The mollie blinks one eye after the other as she tilts her head in an innocent way…
——————