Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM

Old February 24th, 2024, 09:05 PM

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: A Stormy Kit Finder! [Storm Duo]

Meet Foxkit!

Foxkit is a small long-legged ginger tabby and white she-cat with hazel eyes.

Playful and adventurous, Foxkit loves to run around and explore. She is bold and confident, and tends to lead her siblings into trouble. Foxkit has a competitive streak in her and loves races, which she often wins due to her long legs. Too bad she has a condition that ruins that.

Foxkit has asthma (I haven’t decided whether it’s from birth or she gets it from an infection when she’s a bit older). It's mild to moderate, but it still affects her activities. Foxkit wants nothing more than to run and play with her littermates, but it can trigger her asthma. As Foxkit has to see Lightningstorm and stay in her den after her asthma attacks, it has soured her relationship with her.

Foxkit's emotions can get the better of her, making her lash out. However, she is brave and willing to lay down her life for her clan. She is extroverted, stubborn and inquisitive. Foxkit has a good relationship with Firestorm as she likes her optimistic attitude.
Old February 25th, 2024, 10:19 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Weekly Bump

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old February 26th, 2024, 06:38 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

✩ Blazingkit ✩ Blazingpaw ✩ Blazing????? ✩
llA Flame-colored tabby with ear tufts and green eyes ll
ll Stubborn ll Kind ll Curious ll Paitent ll
ll Male - He/Him/Himself ll

Me blankin but still tada
WIP

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; March 26th, 2024 at 05:17 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 01:34 AM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3

Mayhaps… rabhhh possible placeholder… I could not resist

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 29th, 2024, 07:37 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST

sweats. placeholder
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Old February 29th, 2024, 08:06 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Sunshinekit - Sunshinepaw - Sunshine[?]

She/Her

An Abyssinian-like cat with short fur. She has ears too big for her little body and heterochromia. [Green eye/ Yellow eye]

She is sunshine incarnate. Always seems to be happy go lucky and tries to cheer up her litter mates and mothers. She is very shy when it comes to other cats and is selectively mute from her young age and shyness, preferring to stand behind mom when she talks to strangers rather than say hello. The ground seems much more exciting than other cats after all..
How do I see her growing up? I cannot say as I love to have my characters be flexible and allow rp to bend their shape. Hopefully someone can help her be less shy around other cats so her glowing personality can shine even further!

I have an idea for the name but I have a nagging paranoia that my names will be stolen </3

Old February 29th, 2024, 10:46 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

“I want to be like the lavender in a field of wheat: quiet and unassuming, yet impossible to ignore.”
Old March 3rd, 2024, 04:29 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Weekly bump

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old March 3rd, 2024, 06:08 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Blazingkit
(Extra name ideas include Twitchkit, Cracklekit, Meadowkit
Child of the Wild

Female, She/Her // WindClan // Sexuality Unknown // Craziness on wheels

✾❊✾

If somebody was looking for a calm companion, somebody who they could have pleasant conversation with and sit down by the sunset, counting the pink clouds… Blazingkit is a terrible choice. When I refer to her as a so-called, “Child of the Wild”, I am by no means exaggerating. Believe me when I say- Blazingkit is an overwhelming load of energy, full of excitement and energy.

Appearance

Fur: Short, soft, and sleek, colored a simple red
Markings: Black mackerel markings, slightly unsymmetrical on her face
Eyes: Bold and blue, seemingly brightened by a natural energetic-mood
Build: Lean and narrow-bodied, runner-worthy
Scars: N/A
Extra Features: Blazingkit tends to widen her eyes and let her jaw hang just a little for no particular reason, and she gets very twitchy around the eyes, jaw and tongue, ears, paws, and tail, when feeling any strong emotions. Her twitching comes naturally and I’m sure somebody would use it against her one day.

Personality

As I mentioned earlier on, Blazingkit is overflowing with energy. She thrives on energy and enthusiasm, making a point to have fun (sometimes at the expense of others.) There is a handful of things Blazingkit simply doesn’t understand, which can lead her to feeling out of place and isolated from her peers, all due to her lack of understanding. She struggles to catch onto social cues, especially anger and annoyance, so yelling and snapping usually comes as a surprise. It’s all fun and games until somebody begins to grow tired with Blazingkit’s excitement, and as her energy only builds up more, so does their irritation.

Looking on the bright side, Blazingkit is ambitious, strong-souled and always open for a casual talk or debate. She idols the image of the warrior-version of herself, soaring through the moorland and dancing under blue skies, mentally setting herself up for training at an early age. Although she may struggle with self-defense, Blazingkit will throw herself straight into the fight to protect her clanmates and loved ones, oftentimes growing blind to her own pain and vulnerability.

Back to the darker side of things, self-esteem will slowly become an issue for her. She’ll feel as if her lack of social understanding is something that makes her a bother to those around her, just an extra obnoxious and talkative mouth to feed. She’ll start to chip at herself, feeling smaller than she really is. But thanks to her good ol’ ambition, she’ll try her hardest to ignore this negative self-image and become the best she can.

Strengths and Weaknesses

Ambition- Blazingkit has high but reachable standards for her future self and is willing to do anything and everything to reach them
Friendliness- Blazingkit tries her hardest to be emotionally present for others, all around the clock
Swiftness- Blazingkit is quite the runner. Good Luck in a race, you’ll need it. though it won’t do you much help in the future

Misinterpretation/Misunderstanding- Blazingkit struggles to take certain hints, especially passive aggression
Self-Criticism- Blazingkit will develop an unhealthy self-image and feel unworthy of affection and/or praise
Easily stressed- Despite her own energy, when too much outer energy gets into her system, panic kicks in

Important/Notable Information

In the beginning, Blazingkit will take any scolding fairly lightly, since she hasn’t been surrounded by hate and dislike yet. She’ll be pretty confident at first, so there won’t seem to be much to worry about (other than her clear troubles with social norms and other forms of emotional understanding.) As she grows older, her confidence will get kicked and beat a bit, but fortunately, she won’t hide it very well, making it pretty easy for help to come through. Or more criticism, depending on how cruel I would be feeling at the time.

Plot ideas

Blazingkit could make the mistake of trying to sharpen herself up once she reaches apprenticeship, trying to become somebody she isn’t. She could become strangely quiet and anti-social, all out of fear that having fun and joining in on social events would get her into trouble. Her parents could realize something whacky is going on in their daughter’s head, forming some interesting attributes of their parent-child relationship.

I was also considering Blazingkit, once she reached Blazingpaw, discovering that she is beginning to take a romantic liking to another she-cat and get all worked up about that. One or both of her parents, possibly a sibling, could be the one to make her feel comfortable after this said-she-cat makes it clear that she’s only interested in tom-cats.

Overall, Blazingkit will try to create a positive environment for herself, aiming to have good relationships with her family and clanmates, constantly turning her head to possible new friendships.

In addition, I would be alright with any birth order that’s convenient for you. Though, if a request is helpful, I would say: middle child.

✾❊✾

If Blazingkit is accepted, I have no problem with change-suggestions being given for Blazingkit. I’m always ready for character-design improvement, anyway.

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay or just chat, I’m all open!

Character Biographies // Roleplay and Relationships Finder/Tracker

~ Fritz ~

Old March 3rd, 2024, 08:13 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: In Love

P L A C E H O L D ER [while I gather any extravagant pixel, header, or art!]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!