Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Honeypaw gets...
by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:11 AM
Hunting Honey [p]
Today 02:56 AM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:50 AM
Honeypaw future mate finder
Today 02:31 AM
RiverClan Open Forum [All...
Last post by Fish
Today 02:28 AM

Old August 7th, 2021, 02:55 PM

My Mood: Cool
Default Torro meets Tell

The afternoon was hot but Torro ventured out of his shady spot and scrambled up the fence. The house always seemed to grow hotter once his housefolk left. At least outside in the shade there was a pleasant breeze.

But something nagged at him. It'd been a couple days since he saw Tinker. He was sure there was nothing to worry about but the longer the time span opened between them the more he found his mind drawn to her.

He shook himself roughly. Crazy old bat. She wants nothing to do with you.

He moved around the fence so that he could sit facing the opposite direction of Tinker's garden. He looked out across all the other gardens and nests, trying desperately to let his mind go blank.

@WarriorzFan
Gingercry

Last edited by Toodle; August 7th, 2021 at 02:55 PM.
Old August 7th, 2021, 03:10 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito
Default Re: Torro meets Tell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodle View Post
The afternoon was hot but Torro ventured out of his shady spot and scrambled up the fence. The house always seemed to grow hotter once his housefolk left. At least outside in the shade there was a pleasant breeze.

But something nagged at him. It'd been a couple days since he saw Tinker. He was sure there was nothing to worry about but the longer the time span opened between them the more he found his mind drawn to her.

He shook himself roughly. Crazy old bat. She wants nothing to do with you.

He moved around the fence so that he could sit facing the opposite direction of Tinker's garden. He looked out across all the other gardens and nests, trying desperately to let his mind go blank.

@WarriorzFan
"Hmm, I wonder who I'll meet today." Tell says as he walked down the sidewalk. He spied a cat sitting opposite the way from Tinker's den, like he was ignoring it. He padded over to the cat to test his theory. "Do you know Tinker? I've heard of someone she knows named Torro." he said.

Last edited by WarriorzFan; August 7th, 2021 at 03:57 PM.
Old August 7th, 2021, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorzFan View Post
"Hmm, I wonder who I'll meet today." Tell says as he walked down the sidewalk. He spied a cat sitting opposite the way from tinker's den, like he was ignoring it. He padded over to the cat to test his theory. "Do you know Tinker? I've heard of someone she knows named Torro." he said.
Torro was so entrenched in his thoughts he hadn't seen the wandering cat walk up right below his feet. He started slightly but as this newcomer's words sunk in his heart fluttered in spite of himself. "I...I'm sorry...Tinker? Y..yes of course. She's told you about me?" He stopped abruptly. He said that aloud, What a blundering idiot. Way to sound desperate. "I mean...yeah, I'm Torro. Tinker's my neighbor. How do you know her?"
Gingercry
Old August 7th, 2021, 04:02 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

Quote:
Torro was so entrenched in his thoughts he hadn't seen the wandering cat walk up right below his feet. He started slightly but as this newcomer's words sunk in his heart fluttered in spite of himself. "I...I'm sorry...Tinker? Y..yes of course. She's told you about me?" He stopped abruptly. He said that aloud, What a blundering idiot. Way to sound desperate. "I mean...yeah, I'm Torro. Tinker's my neighbor. How do you know her?"
"I am her friend and neighbor as well. She's told me a lot about you and your adventures together. Lovely to meet you, by the way. My name is Willy, but I prefer Tell. Now, I couldn't help but hear a bit of a stutter there when I mentioned Tinker, If you don't mind me asking, What's up?" he said, Concerned for this fluttery cat.

Last edited by WarriorzFan; August 7th, 2021 at 04:02 PM.
Old August 8th, 2021, 12:27 AM

Quote:
"I am her friend and neighbor as well. She's told me a lot about you and your adventures together. Lovely to meet you, by the way. My name is Willy, but I prefer Tell. Now, I couldn't help but hear a bit of a stutter there when I mentioned Tinker, If you don't mind me asking, What's up?" he said, Concerned for this fluttery cat.
"Oh." A twinge struck Torro somewhere in his chest. An unreasonable and unplaceable sense of dislike snd rivalry towards this new cat caught him off-guard. "So she's been able to make some new friends afterall." Torro smiled. He was happy to hear Tinker getting on well in this new place and knew she'd make many friends in no time, but the idea of her hanging out with some unknown tom rubbed his pelt wrong.

"She's become a close friend and she can be...too trusting. I guess I just...I wasn't expecting a cat to just come and ask me about her. That's all." Torro swallowed hard, desperately trying to mute his unwarranted feelings.
Gingercry
Old August 8th, 2021, 07:10 AM
S t a r's Apprentice!

Quote:
"Oh." A twinge struck Torro somewhere in his chest. An unreasonable and unplaceable sense of dislike snd rivalry towards this new cat caught him off-guard. "So she's been able to make some new friends afterall." Torro smiled. He was happy to hear Tinker getting on well in this new place and knew she'd make many friends in no time, but the idea of her hanging out with some unknown tom rubbed his pelt wrong.

"She's become a close friend and she can be...too trusting. I guess I just...I wasn't expecting a cat to just come and ask me about her. That's all." Torro swallowed hard, desperately trying to mute his unwarranted feelings.
"Oh yea, 100% to that! she wanted to go to an alley to see what it looked like, and I tried to remind her about alley cats and what they can do but she just shrugged me off." he complained. "However... It's not all bad, as she is so brave in ways I am not, and maybe that is just part of her character." He conceded with a bit of a purr in his voice. "Yes, I agree with that, I should have been less forward, but you looked like you were blatantly ignoring Tinker's house and nothing else, and the only people I've heard of who know Tink are you and Lyra so I guessed you were the former and said something." Tell said.

Last edited by WarriorzFan; August 8th, 2021 at 09:02 AM.
Old August 8th, 2021, 09:09 AM

Quote:
"Oh yea, 100% to that! she wanted to go to an alley to see what it looked like, and I tried to remind her about alley cats and what they can do but she just shrugged me off." he complained. "However... It's not all bad, as she is so brave in ways I am not, and maybe that is just part of her character." He conceded with a bit of a purr in his voice. "Yes, I agree with that, I should have been less forward, but you looked like you were blatantly ignoring Tinker's house and nothing else, and the only people I've heard of who know Tink are you and Lyra so I guessed you were the former and said something." Tell said.
Torro's hackles began to bristle ever so slightly, unnoticeably, at the implication from some stranger that there was something bad about Tinker. But he quickly sucked in a deep breath and shook out his pelt then rapidly licked his chest fur a few times. His mind now stuck on the thought of Tinker wanting to go to the alley. He hoped she'd talk to him about it first rather than going there alone or with this furball.

He smiled. "She's very brave," he responded shortly. He met the tom's eyes. "Not ignoring, just getting another view... Anyway," he jumped off the fence and landed heavily beside Tell. "Do you have housefolk?
Gingercry
Old August 8th, 2021, 09:19 AM
S t a r's Apprentice!

Quote:
Torro's hackles began to bristle ever so slightly, unnoticeably, at the implication from some stranger that there was something bad about Tinker. But he quickly sucked in a deep breath and shook out his pelt then rapidly licked his chest fur a few times. His mind now stuck on the thought of Tinker wanting to go to the alley. He hoped she'd talk to him about it first rather than going there alone or with this furball.

He smiled. "She's very brave," he responded shortly. He met the tom's eyes. "Not ignoring, just getting another view... Anyway," he jumped off the fence and landed heavily beside Tell. "Do you have housefolk?
"I mean, I don't think she would do anything reckless and since she invited me along with you and the others, I should do my best to prevent bad stuff from happening to her. I am just worried that some psycho is gonna worm his or her way up to her by being nice and she would just follow him into a dark space." he said. "Sorry, I tend to catastrophize." he told him awkwardly.
"Still, her eagerness to learn and see the world and meet new people is impressive." he said, purring a bit too unmistakably.
"I wish I was more like that." he sighed.

He remembered Torro asked him about his folk. "Oh, yeah! They're super nice! My folk are not the 'play with your cat' type of people though, more like 'constantly working' type of people, so I don't see much of them except for when I eat. My house is nice too, It has a lightbox and rootless flowers in a glass thingy, so I have a lot to listen to and explore so I don't get bored." he said.

Last edited by WarriorzFan; August 8th, 2021 at 09:27 AM.
Old August 8th, 2021, 10:42 AM

Quote:
"I mean, I don't think she would do anything reckless and since she invited me along with you and the others, I should do my best to prevent bad stuff from happening to her. I am just worried that some psycho is gonna worm his or her way up to her by being nice and she would just follow him into a dark space." he said. "Sorry, I tend to catastrophize." he told him awkwardly.
"Still, her eagerness to learn and see the world and meet new people is impressive." he said, purring a bit too unmistakably.
"I wish I was more like that." he sighed.

He remembered Torro asked him about his folk. "Oh, yeah! They're super nice! My folk are not the 'play with your cat' type of people though, more like 'constantly working' type of people, so I don't see much of them except for when I eat. My house is nice too, It has a lightbox and rootless flowers in a glass thingy, so I have a lot to listen to and explore so I don't get bored." he said.
Was that admiration? Was his initial jealousy right afterall? He should his head. No, she's an admirable cat, anybody can see that, it doesn't mean anything. He reminded himself to be happy that other cats could see how amazing she is as he could, it was likely to make her life exactly like she believed it to be. Niceness could soften a lot of situations if she's likeable enough.

He sighed. "I get having busy housefolk." He glanced sideways. "No need to act all stoic, not with another cat with busy housefolk. I sometimes just wish I had the same energy I had as a kit. My housefolk don't play with me much but I'm not sure I'd want to anymore even if they did."
Gingercry
Old August 8th, 2021, 11:14 AM
S t a r's Apprentice!

Quote:
Was that admiration? Was his initial jealousy right afterall? He should his head. No, she's an admirable cat, anybody can see that, it doesn't mean anything. He reminded himself to be happy that other cats could see how amazing she is as he could, it was likely to make her life exactly like she believed it to be. Niceness could soften a lot of situations if she's likeable enough.

He sighed. "I get having busy housefolk." He glanced sideways. "No need to act all stoic, not with another cat with busy housefolk. I sometimes just wish I had the same energy I had as a kit. My housefolk don't play with me much but I'm not sure I'd want to anymore even if they did."
"Yeah, Being old is hard. Especially when you meet them nice young mollies and toms like Tinker." he said knowingly. This was the big test. If he was correct with his theories, Torro would become mad or at least different towards him, and then he would reveal it was all just a ploy to see if he seriously liked Tinker or not.