Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Moondapple
Today 08:36 PM
The Snow-covered honey! [...
Last post by Hound
Today 08:33 PM
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Mizu
Last post by Moondapple
Today 08:31 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:30 PM
WindClan Healing
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 17th, 2018, 04:27 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
BirchPelt rolled his eyes playfully. He leaped, knocking over AppleDusk. He looked into her eyes, and batted her face affectionately. “Like what?...” He jumped off and bounded a few feet away. He looked back, playfulness sparkling in his eyes. He purred softly and ran around her.
As Birchpelt crashed into her, causing her to land on her back, Appledusk couldn't help but let out a playful laugh. Everything was a joke to her, and this stroll with her fellow Clanmate seemed as light and airy as her personality. "Oh, lots," she purred again, scrambling to her paws once Birchpelt jumped away, proceeding to run circles around her. She tried to follow him by spinning in circles herself before she got too dizzy and stopped, shaking her head to clear it of the fog. "Why don't we go exploring over by that clump of trees?" she asked, pointing her tail towards the trees that gathered on the outskirts of WindClan's terrain, right before the spot where all of the four original Clan's territories touched. It was risky, with tensions high, but Appledusk didn't even consider this as she looked back and forth between the spot and Birchpelt.
Old July 17th, 2018, 04:33 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
As Birchpelt crashed into her, causing her to land on her back, Appledusk couldn't help but let out a playful laugh. Everything was a joke to her, and this stroll with her fellow Clanmate seemed as light and airy as her personality. "Oh, lots," she purred again, scrambling to her paws once Birchpelt jumped away, proceeding to run circles around her. She tried to follow him by spinning in circles herself before she got too dizzy and stopped, shaking her head to clear it of the fog. "Why don't we go exploring over by that clump of trees?" she asked, pointing her tail towards the trees that gathered on the outskirts of WindClan's terrain, right before the spot where all of the four original Clan's territories touched. It was risky, with tensions high, but Appledusk didn't even consider this as she looked back and forth between the spot and Birchpelt.
BirchPelt sprinted to AppleDusk, nuzzling her, still trying to get her affection. He nuzzled her a couple more times before responding. “Yeah! I’d love that!” He bounced around her, beginning to run towards the place she was hoping to traverse to. He stopped halfway there and titled his head backwards, then rolling onto his back and purring loud.
Old July 17th, 2018, 05:10 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
BirchPelt sprinted to AppleDusk, nuzzling her, still trying to get her affection. He nuzzled her a couple more times before responding. “Yeah! I’d love that!” He bounced around her, beginning to run towards the place she was hoping to traverse to. He stopped halfway there and titled his head backwards, then rolling onto his back and purring loud.
For a brief moment, a flash of confusion settled across her face at Birchpelt's attempt to nuzzle her. As she realized it fully, she pulled her head away, blinking at him momentarily before smiling. "Alright let's go!" she giggled and took off like a hare, whiskers streaming out behind her. She was a blur of orange, black, and white fur as she darted across the territory, blue eyes focused on the trees ahead. As she neared them and skidded to a halt, dust flew up behind her. "Do you know how to climb trees?" she asked, her hear pounding against her chest from their intense short run, looking over her shoulder at where Birchpelt rolled around on the ground.
Old July 17th, 2018, 10:21 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
For a brief moment, a flash of confusion settled across her face at Birchpelt's attempt to nuzzle her. As she realized it fully, she pulled her head away, blinking at him momentarily before smiling. "Alright let's go!" she giggled and took off like a hare, whiskers streaming out behind her. She was a blur of orange, black, and white fur as she darted across the territory, blue eyes focused on the trees ahead. As she neared them and skidded to a halt, dust flew up behind her. "Do you know how to climb trees?" she asked, her hear pounding against her chest from their intense short run, looking over her shoulder at where Birchpelt rolled around on the ground.
BirchPelt batted at AppleDusk’s chin, purring as he did. “Of course I do!!” He rolled back and stood up, licking her face and running off fast. “Race you there!” He yelled behind him, waiting for her to catch up.
Old July 17th, 2018, 11:11 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

“Oh.” Shadepaw meowed, a hint of disappointment in her tone. But then she perked back up, kneading the lichen nest she was lounging on. “Maybe we can see if you can develop it!” She said, before noticing Silentpaw’s confused gaze. “Um, telepathy is when someone can communicate through their brain.” She explained, her tail twitching. She licked her chest fur, the white dash there sticking up as she groomed it clean. She then moved to her shoulder. “If you can use it, we could talk together!” She purred excitedly, the prospect of being able to talk with Silentpaw intriguing her. She knew it was a silly goal, but if Starclan cats could communicate through prophecies and other mumbo jumbo, why couldn’t they use telepathy? It seemed just as unreal as prophecies, so maybe it could happen. Stretching her spine airily, she widened her large eyes to Silentpaw. “I bet we could figure it out. I wonder how it works. I bet if you begin by trying to think towards me, if I can guess what you’re thinking it might work!” She meowed in a rush, her voice coming out slurred together and brisk.

Silentpaw blinked at her best friend's idea as she still didn't know what telepathy was. It was a new word for this pale gray and white molly, Stormbreeze had never told her that word nor had any of her siblings. And it wasn't like she could ask any one to tell her new words every sunrise. When Shadepaw was done explaining what it was she looked thoughtful, her ear twitching a few times. Communicating though thoughts? Interesting idea but is it possible? The young feline wondered thoughtfully. If it was possible the two could talk, really talk! What was that like? Being able to communicate with words not signs? Was it fun or just something every cat did? Honestly Silentpaw couldn't find answers to her questions, she'd never uttered a word her whole life and didn't know anything about talking. As Shadepaw continued Silentpaw pick up her ears as if to catch every rushed word her best friend said. At the thought and sight of her friend being so happy the pale gray and white apprentice smiled, looking excited. Yeah lets try!She thought giving her friend an excited nod, her tail tip twitching a bit as she sat in her nest.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 18th, 2018, 12:24 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Zero to Hero
{:P This is a bit latter then I wanted it to be, but here's the starter for "The Stray"}

It was just before dawn, meaning the dawn patrol was yet to be sent out to patrol the borders. Quietly Buttercupbreeze trotted out of camp her bushy tail waving behind her. The creamy ginger molly was already up and had decided to take a walk, little did she know that this walk would change her life forever. Continuing on her way across the moor she took in all the wonderful green leaf sights and scents. This was Buttercup's second Green leaf believe it or not, she was only 28 moons old but surprisingly very responsible. It was something not noticed at all time though as this molly has a tendency to be as playful as a kit when she feels she can, especially around her best friend. They do say people change people this molly is proof of that.
Taking a deep breath Buttercup came to a stop on a rise in the moor her fur being tugged by the cool air. I love the early mornings, you can see the sun just start to rise. The feline noted to herself looking to the horizon as pale light could be seen just barely inching its self into the sky. Teasing the frost that covered the long windswept grass on the moor. It was nice, and it brought back wonderful memories of early mornings spent on the moor with her friends when she's get them up to watch the sun rise. Back then she didn't have a care in the world, no real responsibilities or duties to do but now she was the Clan Deputy and a mentor always busy with something and you know what? She enjoyed it. It proved to herself that she was useful to her Clan and that she is needed. A nice thing to have in her opinion.
"Today is going to be beautiful." The molly commuted looking over the moor again. Just then she caught an unfamiliar smell drifting her way. Alert uncase it was danger Buttercup swiftly and stealthily headed towards the smell. This could be danger Buttercup, remember you must check it out for the safety of WindClan. She told herself as she ran under a heather bush its blooms open wide giving off a sweet aroma.
It didn't take this molly long to find the source of the unfamiliar scent on the moor, but when she did she was surprised. A little tabby kitten, looking half starved and scratched up was quivering in the pale light, looking like she was freezing. Buttercup let out a slight gasp of shock. Who could leave their kit to die on the moor? The kit wasn't WindClan, she was sure of since no kit her age had disappeared and she didn't carry the smell of the wind and moor either. So, where did the kit come from? Was she a rouge? Or possibly a kitty-pet? None of that mattered at the time being, she needed to check on the poor scrap. On soft paws Buttercupbreeze made her way to the kit. "Are you alright little one?" She asked the kit in a gentle concerning way.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 18th, 2018, 05:24 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Silentpaw blinked at her best friend's idea as she still didn't know what telepathy was. It was a new word for this pale gray and white molly, Stormbreeze had never told her that word nor had any of her siblings. And it wasn't like she could ask any one to tell her new words every sunrise. When Shadepaw was done explaining what it was she looked thoughtful, her ear twitching a few times. Communicating though thoughts? Interesting idea but is it possible? The young feline wondered thoughtfully. If it was possible the two could talk, really talk! What was that like? Being able to communicate with words not signs? Was it fun or just something every cat did? Honestly Silentpaw couldn't find answers to her questions, she'd never uttered a word her whole life and didn't know anything about talking. As Shadepaw continued Silentpaw pick up her ears as if to catch every rushed word her best friend said. At the thought and sight of her friend being so happy the pale gray and white apprentice smiled, looking excited. Yeah lets try!She thought giving her friend an excited nod, her tail tip twitching a bit as she sat in her nest.
Shadepaw glanced at Silentpaw, who seemed to be pondering.
For a brief moment, she wondered what being mute was like. Was it fun? Boring? Was it easier to ignore people? Maybe other cats didn’t get so offended then when you didn’t respond. You could just pretend like you did care, but since you couldn’t talk, at least then they wouldn’t get so strung up when she didn’t respond.
Of course, Shadepaw liked talking. Lots of it, too. So, maybe it would be boring, not being able to join in.
“Okay! I’m going to guess what you’re thinking. Think of a color, any you can think of.” She meowed meeting gazes with Silentpaw, before blinking hollowly and giving a large yawn.
She was still... so tired! But atleast now she had someone to talk with.
After giving a moment for her friend to think, Shadepaw then blurted our a color.
“Orange!” She said. “Am I right?”

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 18th, 2018, 06:13 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Before the arrival of Buttercup:
A young kitten dreamt of warmth, softness, and the smell of her mother's milk. She was dozing along side her siblings, comfortable and content with it all. Her stomach rumbled quietly, so she lazily reached forward toward her mother's stomach. However, the kitten found her to be farther away than she had first thought. "Mama?" She asked, not panicked yet. "Where are you going?" The tabby reached out for her again, only for her mother to draw further away each time. Suddenly, her vision grew fuzzy, the dream becoming hazy. She squinted, confused and growing more and more afraid. She didn't know what was happening anymore. "Mama?! Come back! Please! I'll be good, I promise!" The the hunger in her stomach grew into an aching pain and the panic grew until she was ripped back to reality.
Amber eyes blinked open to the bright morning sun, wide and afraid and then slowly confused and disoriented as they looked around. She realized she was still lost... and becoming extremely hungry as the hours went on. This would be her second day on her own. She climbed to her paws and began to wander aimlessly as she had done the day before, not quite sure what else she should have been doing. Yesterday had been fun in the beginning until she realized she had no idea where she was. Now here she was, lost and having no clue as to what to even do.
Later during her second day, the kitten grew desperate and munched on a mysterious plant she would later learn was called yarrow - a bad choice. She puked up whatever was left in her stomach just a little while later, leaving her even weaker than before.
The temperature was beginning to drop as the sun began to sink, so the tiny kitten settled down - too tired and too cold to want to continue moving. She shivered as the sun completely disappeared from sight, her body quivering desperately in an attempt to generate any amount of heat. The tabby woke up periodically throughout the night due to the bitter cold. However, shortly before morning she heard a twig snap behind her - waking her up and putting her on high alert. She scented the air on instinct even though she wouldn't a clue on what it was no matter what. All she knew was that it wasn't good and that she had to get out of there. The kitten heard it coming closer and instantly darted away, getting pretty far until she shot herself right into the middle of a bramble bush. She instantly struggled, letting out a yelp of pain as the thorns dug into her fur and skin - one particular thorn dragged across her eye painfully. She froze then, realizing she needed to be quiet in case the thing that had spooked her had decided to chase.
For an hour, she hung there - too afraid too move and experience any more pain than she already had. By now, she figured she wouldn't be found by anything good or bad - she did blend in painfully well due to the color of her fur and there probably wasn't anybody around. Only she could get herself out of this mess. She struggled for quite a while, wiggling her way forward until she almost became used to the pain the thorns caused. By the time she made it out, she was a scraped and bleeding mess. None of it was fatal, but all of the shallow wounds stung and looked angry and red. Without treatment, they would become infected quite soon - though this young kitten certainly didn't understand that. Her left eye was swollen shut, the scratch across it particularly stinging. She couldn't open it no matter what she tried.
After a moment of heavily breathing, the tabby crawled away from the brambles as far as she could before collapsing into the small bundle of fur that she was. "I'm thirsty..." She croaked, wondering when the last time she had had water. She didn't have enough energy left in her to go searching. Her amber gaze moved to the sky, startling when she realized she was no longer under the protection of the trees - she had made it into some kind of moor. Even though the sky was turning pink as the sun began its ascent, the stars were still brightly shining. A wash of calm ran through her at the sight, even as she lay there shivering, bleeding, hungry, dehydrated, and certainly dieing if she wasn't found soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Zero to Hero
{:P This is a bit latter then I wanted it to be, but here's the starter for "The Stray"}

It was just before dawn, meaning the dawn patrol was yet to be sent out to patrol the borders. Quietly Buttercupbreeze trotted out of camp her bushy tail waving behind her. The creamy ginger molly was already up and had decided to take a walk, little did she know that this walk would change her life forever. Continuing on her way across the moor she took in all the wonderful green leaf sights and scents. This was Buttercup's second Green leaf believe it or not, she was only 28 moons old but surprisingly very responsible. It was something not noticed at all time though as this molly has a tendency to be as playful as a kit when she feels she can, especially around her best friend. They do say people change people this molly is proof of that.
Taking a deep breath Buttercup came to a stop on a rise in the moor her fur being tugged by the cool air. I love the early mornings, you can see the sun just start to rise. The feline noted to herself looking to the horizon as pale light could be seen just barely inching its self into the sky. Teasing the frost that covered the long windswept grass on the moor. It was nice, and it brought back wonderful memories of early mornings spent on the moor with her friends when she's get them up to watch the sun rise. Back then she didn't have a care in the world, no real responsibilities or duties to do but now she was the Clan Deputy and a mentor always busy with something and you know what? She enjoyed it. It proved to herself that she was useful to her Clan and that she is needed. A nice thing to have in her opinion.
"Today is going to be beautiful." The molly commuted looking over the moor again. Just then she caught an unfamiliar smell drifting her way. Alert uncase it was danger Buttercup swiftly and stealthily headed towards the smell. This could be danger Buttercup, remember you must check it out for the safety of WindClan. She told herself as she ran under a heather bush its blooms open wide giving off a sweet aroma.
It didn't take this molly long to find the source of the unfamiliar scent on the moor, but when she did she was surprised. A little tabby kitten, looking half starved and scratched up was quivering in the pale light, looking like she was freezing. Buttercup let out a slight gasp of shock. Who could leave their kit to die on the moor? The kit wasn't WindClan, she was sure of since no kit her age had disappeared and she didn't carry the smell of the wind and moor either. So, where did the kit come from? Was she a rouge? Or possibly a kitty-pet? None of that mattered at the time being, she needed to check on the poor scrap. On soft paws Buttercupbreeze made her way to the kit. "Are you alright little one?" She asked the kit in a gentle concerning way.
Present time:
Suddenly, she could hear something coming closer, her eyes wide with fright. The kitten was too tired to run away this time - she didn't know what she could to to protect herself. In a split second decision, right before whatever coming her way saw her, she pressed her entire body as close to the ground as she could, trying to blend into the grasses around her. She closed her eyes, hoping that if she couldn't see it, that it couldn't see her. Then she heard a voice, coaxing a small eye to crack open a bit. One quick look and then the sight of her one good eye was gone once more. Buttercupbreeze was so big and quite scary to a kitten who didn't know her. Even though she sounded kind, the kitten didn't know what to think. Her mother had once mentioned something about not talking to strangers, so she didn't respond to the other cat's gentle question - she just whimpered pitifully. She quivered harder than before, terrified and cold. Somehow, the darkness of her eyelids grew thicker. Her body felt as if it was growing further and further away until she was suddenly out cold - she had fainted, though probably not during the best of times.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old July 18th, 2018, 11:18 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Post Re: WindClan Territory

Clawsion wandered through the forest, tripping over brambles as he walked. Far from home he was growing hungry. He had found a dead rabbit near the lake, out of luck, and had eaten it. Clawsion looks around. Being on a 2 day walk can be dangerous for a kit.
Ahead he sees a moor. He begins to run and yowl at everything in sight.
After he continues walking. For a day.
"When did I last eat?" he wondered.

At sunhigh that day the kit was dehydrated as ever. His pace had slowed and his breaths had become shallower.
Then suddenly he could smell cats. Lots of them. He tried to run but fell over, so he began crawling. He longed to find some cats. To help him. To heal him.
Then all at one the Clawsion fallsover and faints.

{You can tell im tired based on my writing! Someome plz find Clawsion. Ill write more tommorow!}
Old July 18th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Present time:
Suddenly, she could hear something coming closer, her eyes wide with fright. The kitten was too tired to run away this time - she didn't know what she could to to protect herself. In a split second decision, right before whatever coming her way saw her, she pressed her entire body as close to the ground as she could, trying to blend into the grasses around her. She closed her eyes, hoping that if she couldn't see it, that it couldn't see her. Then she heard a voice, coaxing a small eye to crack open a bit. One quick look and then the sight of her one good eye was gone once more. Buttercupbreeze was so big and quite scary to a kitten who didn't know her. Even though she sounded kind, the kitten didn't know what to think. Her mother had once mentioned something about not talking to strangers, so she didn't respond to the other cat's gentle question - she just whimpered pitifully. She quivered harder than before, terrified and cold. Somehow, the darkness of her eyelids grew thicker. Her body felt as if it was growing further and further away until she was suddenly out cold - she had fainted, though probably not during the best of times.

Buttercupbreeze have a worried look when the small tabby didn't respond. Instead it pressed into the cold earth squeezing her amber eyes shut again. She's so frightened. The molly realized seeing her quiver like a loose leaf in leaf fall. It was pitiful and the whimper she'd let out left this feline feeling bad for the small scrap of fur. Buttercup couldn't see the kit's left side due to the grass and the fact she was laying on it but from what she could tell the little kitten had been roughed up by something. A chill ran though the creamy ginger feline when the kit adopted quivering after she'd shscken so much. Panic wanted to grip her, giving her false worries that the small feline could have died. Taking a deep breath Buttercup calmed herself and stepped closer to the kit to check that she was breathing, witch thankfully she was. "Thank StarClan." She breathed in realif. Why was she worried about this strange kit? Well Buttercup was a compassionate molly and this kit was without a mother in the moor alone. Along with the recent death of her own mother Buttercup felt she had to do something for the poor little thing.
Making up her mind the creamy ginger molly gently picked up the little kitten. " You'll be okay. " She quietly mumbled though a mouth full of fur. Buttercup had decided to take this kitten back to camp, for Oriolepaw to check on and so that she could convince Blazingstar to let this kitten stay in WindClan even if it was just until her mother showed up. All that Buttercupbreeze knew was that she had to get this kitten warm, feed and tender to. With that in mind the molly headed back towards camp being careful not to bounce around the tabby carefully clamped in her jaws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
Clawsion wandered through the forest, tripping over brambles as he walked. Far from home he was growing hungry. He had found a dead rabbit near the lake, out of luck, and had eaten it. Clawsion looks around. Being on a 2 day walk can be dangerous for a kit.
Ahead he sees a moor. He begins to run and yowl at everything in sight.
After he continues walking. For a day.
"When did I last eat?" he wondered.

At sunhigh that day the kit was dehydrated as ever. His pace had slowed and his breaths had become shallower.
Then suddenly he could smell cats. Lots of them. He tried to run but fell over, so he began crawling. He longed to find some cats. To help him. To heal him.
Then all at one the Clawsion fallsover and faints.

{You can tell im tired based on my writing! Someome plz find Clawsion. Ill write more tommorow!}
{I'll jump in here}

Pipitfeather made his way along the moor, moving pretty swiftly for a cat with only three legs. This young tom was born that why, though it never bothered him aside from the constant nagging and bullying he got. That was just something the young warrior had gotten used to. Though he wasn't the best at taking or anything like that. He was to shy.
Stopping to climb a rock Pipitfeather looked at the bright sky, being washed with a beautiful reddish pink color. Strickes of gold and orange started at the base but looking up at the partly cloudy sky you could see the brilliant reddish pink swirls. It was nice. The tom looked across the moor this time and spotted a small tom clasped in the grass. Shocked and a bit curious he headed towards the kitten laying on the moor. Is he dead? Pipitfeather wondered coming to stand over the tom. Stuffing him he learned he wasn't a Clan cat but wasn't dead. He then looked around again not seeing anyone. "What do I do?"

Closed Thread