Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 11:49 AM

Old March 20th, 2020, 01:12 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

"Featherpaw, from this moment until you receive your warrior name, your mentor will be Koistream [ @Bumblebelly]. Koistream, I trust you'll stick around longer than Ripplestep did.. and that you won't let me down, as my surviving brother. You know, Leopardshine was a mentor once-- an awful one, at that-- just ask poor Fawncute over there."

Between his coughing and the sniffles, he was quite pleased with how quickly these two had come forward. "Alright, Marigoldpaw [ @Blissie Bliss]-- I'll be honest, assigning Brightwing to you was an experiment to see if she'd come around more often. I hadn't seen her in a while, I figured if she popped her head in she'd hear about you and be more active in the Clan... alas, that didn't work! But: I know just the cat to get you rolling back on the path of becoming a warrior.

"Sass.. Sassyfire.. Sassfire, you-- [ @implimm], good Stars, who hated you enough to name you that? -- you will be responsible for Marigoldpaw's training until she's ready to receive her warrior name. She's brand spanking new, so have fun getting started!"

Shaking his head, Lionstar let out a short wheeze as he awaited Honeypaw's step forward. Time was ticking, and if she didn't come soon he'd move on without her.

Old March 20th, 2020, 01:14 AM
left <3

Featherpaw looked around, searching for Koistream. "I wonder what we'll do first?"

@Bumblebelly

pls don't roleplay with my characters! they are inactive. i've left this site, but feel free to reach out if u remember me :3
Old March 20th, 2020, 02:21 AM
i am kenough

Blinking blearily, Sassafrasfire comes back around into the waking world when they hear their name called. When their female counterpart had made space between them and Snailriver, that was it- They dozed back off. It wasn't particularly anyone's fault but their own, being awoken was bad enough but it was just hard to stay that way sometimes.

It was an apprenticeship ceremony, and Lionstar was making displeased remarks on former Clanmates. But they certainly heard their name. The warrior stands up, feeling cooler where Ternsky had been. Who had hated them? They stare at their leader, a little bit puzzled as they recall the loner who saved him so many moons back. They choose not to question the leader, but instead turn their eyes upon Marigoldpaw. Curious, them being gifted an apprentice. They glance over their shoulder at Ternsky and Snailriver once more before padding over to meet the apprentice. "Hello," they mew, their raspy voice quiet. Sassafrasfire then leans down to touch noses with Marigoldpaw. "Come over here, so we can listen to Lionstar's announcements." It was a gentle suggestion, and without waiting they drape their tail over the she-cat's shoulders and guide her back, near to their two companions although not quite as close as they'd all been before. They do cast a look at the other two warriors however, eyes bright.

@Blissie Bliss
Old March 20th, 2020, 02:23 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Koistream wanted to yowl to the moons in excitement but simply let out an eager meow. He stood carefully- hyper aware of the small kitten who' been tucked into his fluff - and moved to Featherpaw. The tom cat was beaming, his first apprentice! He booped the tip of his nose gently onto Featherpaw's. "I won't let you down."
@Daylily Orchid

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 20th, 2020, 02:34 AM
left <3

Featherpaw bounced about in excitement. "Can we see the territory? I haven't seen it yet..." She looked down. "Ripplestep never had the time to show me... Not like he was a bad mentor or anything! But he just was busy, that's all!" She didn't mean that he was a bad mentor, just... Ripplestep had things to do. All the time.

@Bumblebelly

pls don't roleplay with my characters! they are inactive. i've left this site, but feel free to reach out if u remember me :3

Last edited by Daylily Orchid; March 20th, 2020 at 02:34 AM.
Old March 20th, 2020, 02:46 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

"Of course!" Koistream let a warm purr tumble from him like water down a fountain. His bi-coloured eyes were bright and eager. "Come sit with me and my kit. We can discuss your apprenticeship more once the meeting is over but for now, it's best if we keep quiet and let Lionstar finish." He spoke softly to Featherpaw, shifting back to his spot in the clearing. Koistream ran his tongue over tiny Lampreykit ( @Salt ) before scooping the bean back into protective arms.
@Daylily Orchid

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 20th, 2020, 02:51 AM
left <3

Featherpaw sat down next to Koistream, her tail swishing excitedly for when Lionstar would finish.

Old March 20th, 2020, 07:40 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Shimm ]

His face fell, and he leaned forward to gently touch his nose to her ear. "I'm sorry," he meowed earnestly. "But if you aren't made a warrior during this ceremony, I'm sure you'll get it next time." He pulled back to smile at her. "What if, after a meeting, we went for a walk? Just a short one, to get away from all the loudness of the clearing for a little while." He hoped the idea would cheer her up, even if just a little bit.
Old March 20th, 2020, 08:48 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Honeypaw stepped foward, embarrassed of being so late to do so. Cobaltshade went looking for me? If Lionstar didn't believe Fazekit and Birdsong why did he believe that? she thought confused @BILL.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old March 20th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Cobaltshade listened quietly to the news that needed to be shared. Mentor problems, cat's vanishing. It seemed to be a more common problem these days unfortunately. Though at the very least, it seemed the clan was still going relatively strong. She listened to those that were not allowed back as Riverclan cats, and was silently happy that Lionstar trusted and cared enough about her to let her back. A brief smile touched her muzzle and she would lightly dip her head when it was her turn to be acknowledged.
Flicking her ear, she watched as the other two apprentices stepped forward rather eagerly, receiving their new mentors, though her own apprentice was the last to step forward.
She only hoped that they could truly get into training. There was a lot to work on and time had already been burned away with nonsense. Turning her attention briefly to Honeypaw, soon to be another name, she then looked back to Lionstar, waiting for him to continue.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?