Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 12:17 PM

Old June 20th, 2019, 11:08 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
that makes sense .... however she felt her fur prickle at the forgot part but then she remembered that she has a bad habit of that as well so she shouldn't be upset . "try and remember how your mentor did things . Or just do what comes natural ? " she suggested with a smile why did passionstar have to give me a mentor that's almost as lost as I am? A moon passed with me having no training and I don't want it to be like that every other time.....Especially now she somewhat complained in her head, though she was greatly for him not being so.....strict and rude. Her ears twitched a bit as she sighed only do her to fold her ears back "I just don't want the others to make fun of me because of this....." she half mumbled .
He felt guilty at her last sentence Is she being made fun of because of me? The he put a smile on his face and turned his gaze towards her "What my mentor did? Okay," He sat down and stood tall "hit me. Hit me in whatever way you want then we'll work on that." Is this right? Am I dong this right? Oh I really hope so.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old June 20th, 2019, 11:23 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
He felt guilty at her last sentence Is she being made fun of because of me? The he put a smile on his face and turned his gaze towards her "What my mentor did? Okay," He sat down and stood tall "hit me. Hit me in whatever way you want then we'll work on that." Is this right? Am I dong this right? Oh I really hope so.
her ears perked up as she looked back up at him with another
Shine in her eyes as she smiled wide. Her tail waved a few times as she got into a crouch any way I want ?......should I go for looks, complicated but pleasing to the eye? or all natural ? she wanted to impress him so you could imagine that she was having a bit of trouble in her head with this.ok...I'm going for all three! she gulped but nodded to herself only to circle him. Her tail was twitching a bit as she kept on thinking of how to go about this hmm...maybe a combination of ...a few front slashes, a tail sweep, a roll underneath and a back kick. Then just natural ! she smiled to herself I got this! she leaned back before dashing at Dreamdance only to give him aim a few bats to the head and paws hoping to land a hit "this is kinda fun!" she meowed . Why was she even a kittypet in the first place?

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 20th, 2019, 11:30 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
her ears perked up as she looked back up at him with another
Shine in her eyes as she smiled wide. Her tail waved a few times as she got into a crouch any way I want ?......should I go for looks, complicated but pleasing to the eye? or all natural ? she wanted to impress him so you could imagine that she was having a bit of trouble in her head with this.ok...I'm going for all three! she gulped but nodded to herself only to circle him. Her tail was twitching a bit as she kept on thinking of how to go about this hmm...maybe a combination of ...a few front slashes, a tail sweep, a roll underneath and a back kick. Then just natural ! she smiled to herself I got this! she leaned back before dashing at Dreamdance only to give him aim a few bats to the head and paws hoping to land a hit "this is kinda fun!" she meowed . Why was she even a kittypet in the first place?
He smiled as he watched her perform her attacks "Good job! However, we need to work on your accuracy and speed." He quickly got up, dashed behind her and wacked her on the head then jumped back into a crouched position. He began to circle her in the crouched position, keeping his distance "Alright, now I'm going to jump at you and I want you to be able to hit me away while I'm in the air, and don't hold back on your attacks! I can take them!" After saying that he jumped into the air towards her aiming at her back.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old June 20th, 2019, 11:39 AM

Quote:
He smiled as he watched her perform her attacks "Good job! However, we need to work on your accuracy and speed." He quickly got up, dashed behind her and wacked her on the head then jumped back into a crouched position. He began to circle her in the crouched position, keeping his distance "Alright, now I'm going to jump at you and I want you to be able to hit me away while I'm in the air, and don't hold back on your attacks! I can take them!" After saying that he jumped into the air towards her aiming at her back.
her eyes widened once she was whacked which made her grunt and fall down only to get back up again with her back towards him, she gave her fur a good shake wait what!? No! I didn't get to finish my strategy .....;-; thankfully she was still able to hear him though and that shaking of her pelt didn't cause too much of a distraction . She just nodded. Umberpaw swiveled her ears back towards him and drug her hind away from but as she did she turned around to face him , a quick crouch and then leaped in the air ,her stomach face level . Then brought her right paw down hoping to aim an attack.

Old June 20th, 2019, 11:45 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
her eyes widened once she was whacked which made her grunt and fall down only to get back up again with her back towards him, she gave her fur a good shake wait what!? No! I didn't get to finish my strategy .....;-; thankfully she was still able to hear him though and that shaking of her pelt didn't cause too much of a distraction . She just nodded. Umberpaw swiveled her ears back towards him and drug her hind away from but as she did she turned around to face him , a quick crouch and then leaped in the air ,her stomach face level . Then brought her right paw down hoping to aim an attack.
As he was hit with her paw, he fell to the ground landing on his side but quickly straightening back up, "That was really good! Now let's see you try and attack me again!" It definitely wasn't the strongest attack but it was still a good shot for her, after all she did use to be a kittypet so this is actually quite impressive! Now hopefully she can land another hit. "But don't think about trying to impress me, I'll be impressed no matter what you do! Just so long as you try."
@Kibodo#4503
Old June 20th, 2019, 11:57 AM

Quote:
As he was hit with her paw, he fell to the ground landing on his side but quickly straightening back up, "That was really good! Now let's see you try and attack me again!" It definitely wasn't the strongest attack but it was still a good shot for her, after all she did use to be a kittypet so this is actually quite impressive! Now hopefully she can land another hit. "But don't think about trying to impress me, I'll be impressed no matter what you do! Just so long as you try."
she felt a rush of pride and confidence from the praise as she landed , she wondered though if anyone else was watching ? However her eyebrows furrowed at what he said next "was it that noticeable ?" she asked as she got into another crouch . Umberpaw was about to dart to the left but noticed that her right paw was shaking.....it hasn't done that since her nightmare when she met spiderpaw......why was it acting up now? This only caused her to think about that day again ...she closed her eyes no, don't let that ruin this. Your safe here. with that in mind she darted to her desired direction , but then she quickly darted to the right in hopes that it would mess him up. She's seen this work a ton of times so why not now? As she was on his right side she did a tail swipe in hopes of tripping him .

Old June 20th, 2019, 12:01 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
she felt a rush of pride and confidence from the praise as she landed , she wondered though if anyone else was watching ? However her eyebrows furrowed at what he said next "was it that noticeable ?" she asked as she got into another crouch . Umberpaw was about to dart to the left but noticed that her right paw was shaking.....it hasn't done that since her nightmare when she met spiderpaw......why was it acting up now? This only caused her to think about that day again ...she closed her eyes no, don't let that ruin this. Your safe here. with that in mind she darted to her desired direction , but then she quickly darted to the right in hopes that it would mess him up. She's seen this work a ton of times so why not now? As she was on his right side she did a tail swipe in hopes of tripping him .
Jumping over her tail he sighed, "First off, yes it was that noticeable and second what's going on?" He slowly walked over to Umberpaw and sat down in front of her and pointed to her right paw with his tail "You're paw began to shake just as you were getting ready to attack me."
@Kibodo#4503
Old June 20th, 2019, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Jumping over her tail he sighed, "First off, yes it was that noticeable and second what's going on?" He slowly walked over to Umberpaw and sat down in front of her and pointed to her right paw with his tail "You're paw began to shake just as you were getting ready to attack me."
foxdung..... she huffed as her mentor hopped over guess that failed. Her eyebrow raised at the question but then looked down at her paw which was still shaking so she placed her Other paw on top of it to make it stop. She looked the other way from Dreamdance should I lie? Cover it up with that I sprained it? Then hed send me To Tallmarsh....And or ask if I've been to them . But I don't want him babying me if he's that type. I mean this does happen quite a bit with me....with nervousness and anxiety. Foxdung.. she didn't want Dreamdance to be mad later on if she lied to him...And that would break trust. She should come clean,it may make her feel better too.... "sprained it in the territory . I didn't see the hole. " she answered her voice sounding as if it were the actual truth . Mentally her eyes widened wait that's not what i ! she was gonna go for the actual truth! Guess it slipped out .... "can we continue ?" she asked as she looked back at him with a tilt of her head.

Old June 20th, 2019, 12:30 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
foxdung..... she huffed as her mentor hopped over guess that failed. Her eyebrow raised at the question but then looked down at her paw which was still shaking so she placed her Other paw on top of it to make it stop. She looked the other way from Dreamdance should I lie? Cover it up with that I sprained it? Then hed send me To Tallmarsh....And or ask if I've been to them . But I don't want him babying me if he's that type. I mean this does happen quite a bit with me....with nervousness and anxiety. Foxdung.. she didn't want Dreamdance to be mad later on if she lied to him...And that would break trust. She should come clean,it may make her feel better too.... "sprained it in the territory . I didn't see the hole. " she answered her voice sounding as if it were the actual truth . Mentally her eyes widened wait that's not what i ! she was gonna go for the actual truth! Guess it slipped out .... "can we continue ?" she asked as she looked back at him with a tilt of her head.
He smiled at her "Of course!" Then he went into a whisper "After you tell me the truth that is." He took a few steps back and kept his gaze on her "Or, you can tell me why that was actually happening while we train! Seriously, lying is not your strong suit and I'm sure you'll wonder how it's so easy for me to see but I couldn't give you a straight answer to that question even if I wanted to." Why would she lie? What is she trying to hide from me? Should I really be pushing her to tell me? He sighed and looked away "Though, if you don't want to talk about it with all these cats around then we could leave for a moment but I need to know what's actually going on so I can either send you to Tallmarsh or try to help you myself. But if I never know what's going on with you then I can't train you."
@Kibodo#4503
Old June 20th, 2019, 12:46 PM

Quote:
He smiled at her "Of course!" Then he went into a whisper "After you tell me the truth that is." He took a few steps back and kept his gaze on her "Or, you can tell me why that was actually happening while we train! Seriously, lying is not your strong suit and I'm sure you'll wonder how it's so easy for me to see but I couldn't give you a straight answer to that question even if I wanted to." Why would she lie? What is she trying to hide from me? Should I really be pushing her to tell me? He sighed and looked away "Though, if you don't want to talk about it with all these cats around then we could leave for a moment but I need to know what's actually going on so I can either send you to Tallmarsh or try to help you myself. But if I never know what's going on with you then I can't train you."
yeah.....shouldve said it the first time "your not gonna let me go easy are ya?" she somewhat smiled as she felt a jab at her stomach from being caught. She sighed "when I was about four moons....my parents were taking me to the clans since a yellow monster tore down our twolegs den while we were out at the time.....they were gone as well as their silver monster ....they were gonna stay with me. And be family all over again ...But a Fox stopped us on the way ..... " she began but her tone grew saddened near the end as she struggled A bit and her paw started shaking even more "the fox. ...my parents tried to fight ...But that monster killed them. Killed them....I managed to defend myself from it but I got this scar in return" she meowed before pointing at the scar on her shoulder. Her eyes grew watery "that's why.....ok?...." she sniffed as she used her tail to clean her eyes "it just....g-gave me flashbacks ...." she added as her head lowered .