Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Rose
Today 06:45 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:45 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:37 PM
A Finch at Daytime
Last post by zozelen
Today 06:35 PM
Rascal
by rascal
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:30 PM

Old April 7th, 2024, 10:47 AM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Maplepaw
A tall tri-colored she-cat with blue/green heterochromia.
a light Russian accent [purr after an R]
Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Not the most social cat

any sentence that is communicated through sign language will be in italics
any sentence that is communicated through verbal dialogue will be in bold

Maplepaw was still a little shaken up from the RiverClan warriors, so she didn't hear the first part of the meeting. When her name was called, she snapped out of her thoughts. New mentor... great. She could only hope that this time, the mentor would actually be willing to teach her. and not go missing and die or whatever

"Ra.. Rabbit- paw," she silently cheered. Right, now to find her new mentor and to hope that they're actually willing to teach her.

44/100

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old April 7th, 2024, 01:38 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Hushpaw
~<>~
22/100
9 moons || he/him || WindClan Apprentice
medium furred tom w/ black, grey and white fur; gold eyes

Hushpaw shuddered... war with RiverClan... Well, they certainly deserved an ass-whooping for infiltrating WindClan camp and acting like they belonged there. Death was a reasonable punishment for that, he guessed. Was this an attempt at spying? Was RiverClan trying to get inside information on WindClan in order to attack them? Well... based on them not showing up to last moon's gathering and Bumblebutt saying her clan beat 'em to a pulp, Hushpaw couldn't help but think to himself how absolutely stupid you'd have to be to go picking a fight with a clan after just getting beaten to a pulp by a different clan. Maybe their arrogance just couldn't handle being on a losing streak, though why that would make them think WindClan was the place to target next, Hush had no idea! Well, Hushpaw was certain he could take care of that disaster of a clan all on his own if the had to. Perhaps especially because ThunderClan (you know, that bunch of nobodies everyone in the forest wishes would just stay in their lane for once in their lives) just proved how weak and floppy they were - just like a bunch of new born rabbits.

But there was a new apprentice now!! That's fun!! "Rabbitpaw!" He calls with the rest of his clan, only to be immediately startled when his name was called for reassignments. Had Cloverhoney vanished? Was that why she hadn't taken him for training? Huh... where'd she go? Well, at least his mentor was the big and fluffy Snowybreeze! Hushpaw had thought him funny when they first met, perhaps this would be ok after all! Still, he missed his friend, and felt just a little hurt that she'd vanished without him. She might never get to see him become a warrior now.

Casting golden eyes around the crowd, the tomcat prances over to his new mentor, all smiles and raised tails in greeting. "Hiya!" He greets simply, plopping himself down in this new spot and turning his eyes back to his leader.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune; ]
Old April 7th, 2024, 03:35 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: Semi-Hiatus. Little to no activity until the 23rd or 24th
My Mood: Amused

user20199_pic47992_1707016046-1.png

Quailheart had never been so happy in her life. Her little Rabbitpaw! He was perfect, absolutely perfect, and nothing less of it. Rabbitpaw! Rabbitpaw! She stared at him with pure adoration. She wanted so bad to jumpcup there and nuzzle him like she had when she first adopted him. Great job, bubba. She called out softly to him, eyes warm.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old April 8th, 2024, 09:17 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sad

Frostpaw
Windclan apprentice
Purrk: Agatha Kitty(inactive)

Huh? A new mentor! Surprise lit up Frostpaw's gaze as her name was called out with the reassignments. She wasn't even aware her mentor was gone...where had he gone? She didn't have a clue but she did feel a prock of sadness in her chest that one of her menotrs had left her with barely any training again...oh well, hopefully her new one wouldn't be too bad.

So her mentor was now...Dustbunny? Wasn't she a tunneler? That didn't concern her much, she only wanted her new mentor to be nice and she would be satisfied. Searching the crowd for Dustbunny and soon found a cat who she was pretty sure was the older cat. Taking a deep breath, Frost nervously approched her mentor. "H-Hi, Dustbunny? I'm Frostpaw...your new apprentice..." the young she-cat trailed off as she shyly awaited an answer. Hopefully the tunneler would like her.

@Moonraven

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 8th, 2024, 12:41 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Frostpaw
Windclan apprentice

Huh? A new mentor! Surprise lit up Frostpaw's gaze as her name was called out with the reassignments. She wasn't even aware her mentor was gone...where had he gone? She didn't have a clue but she did feel a prock of sadness in her chest that one of her menotrs had left her with barely any training again...oh well, hopefully her new one wouldn't be too bad.

So her mentor was now...Dustbunny? Wasn't she a tunneler? That didn't concern her much, she only wanted her new mentor to be nice and she would be satisfied. Searching the crowd for Dustbunny and soon found a cat who she was pretty sure was the older cat. Taking a deep breath, Frost nervously approched her mentor. "H-Hi, Dustbunny? I'm Frostpaw...your new apprentice..." the young she-cat trailed off as she shyly awaited an answer. Hopefully the tunneler would like her.

@Moonraven
The tunneler had been sitting, as usual, under the camp. Since the tunnels were built, Dustbunny enjoyed laying in them rather than sleeping in the stuffy warriors' den. She could hear all the commotion above as if she were sitting with the clan. The molly was not the social type, hence the hiding. Alas, she was forced above ground at the sound of her name.

An apprentice? Dustbunny didn't think she'd been given an apprentice to train in forever. The molly was better with dirt than most other things, so training paws uninterested in the dirt wasn't usually something she had to do. Not one to speak out against any decision made, the tunneler shook out the mud from her pelt as she exited the tunnels and glanced around for her apprentice.

She wasn't overly familiar with any cat, but she wasn't ignorant enough to not know who was who. As the apprentice found her first, Dustbunny waited until Frostpaw arrived and offered her a friendly smile. "Nice to meet you, Frostpaw. It's been a while since I've been given an apprentice, I look forward to training you. We can start training right after the meeting."

Tunneling would always be Dustbunny's main element and what she thrived in. But having taught several lessons to kits, she found that she had a decent knack for training younger cats. "If you don't mind me asking, what training have you already done."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 8th, 2024, 02:05 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

The tunneler had been sitting, as usual, under the camp. Since the tunnels were built, Dustbunny enjoyed laying in them rather than sleeping in the stuffy warriors' den. She could hear all the commotion above as if she were sitting with the clan. The molly was not the social type, hence the hiding. Alas, she was forced above ground at the sound of her name.

An apprentice? Dustbunny didn't think she'd been given an apprentice to train in forever. The molly was better with dirt than most other things, so training paws uninterested in the dirt wasn't usually something she had to do. Not one to speak out against any decision made, the tunneler shook out the mud from her pelt as she exited the tunnels and glanced around for her apprentice.

She wasn't overly familiar with any cat, but she wasn't ignorant enough to not know who was who. As the apprentice found her first, Dustbunny waited until Frostpaw arrived and offered her a friendly smile. "Nice to meet you, Frostpaw. It's been a while since I've been given an apprentice, I look forward to training you. We can start training right after the meeting."

Tunneling would always be Dustbunny's main element and what she thrived in. But having taught several lessons to kits, she found that she had a decent knack for training younger cats. "If you don't mind me asking, what training have you already done."

Frostpaw
Windclan apprentice

Being put a little bit at ease by Dustbunny's friendliness, Frostpaw's anxiety soon shot up again at the question of her experience. Oh gosh, the question she'd be dreading. For a cat of her age, 12 moons, she had had a terrible lack of training, mabye due to her mentors rapidly disappearing? It was embarrassing for her honestly yet what could she tell her mentor? Something at least.

Shuffling her paws nervously, the grey tabby point hesitantly murmured: "W-Well...I've had a territory tour...a-and I've done a few patrols...oh, a-also my former mentor held a hunting session for me but he didn't really teach me anything, I was also in the Riverclan raid...that's about it..." shifting her ice-blue gaze to the ground, the young she-cat felt her pelt burn with shame. What would the tunneler think of her? She was tremendously inexperienced and probably only had a few moons of her apprenticeship left...oh dear.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 8th, 2024, 09:43 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

WindClan Re: WindClan Galewood

Littleshock
Warrior || She/her || 20 Moons || Purrks: Ultimate predator

Clanwide mentions given with Lillith's perms <3

I ain't doin' this for you. If I had it my way the fish could've at least disposed of the evidence and not left me lookin' guilty. A bitter prayer to the Dark Forest (or less likely ... Starclan) was the only crap she could give the fallen deputy. Littleshock had learned her lesson on speaking her mind here. Cats would jump you for a different opinion, shun you for speaking out, and lecture you for not doing things perfectly. In a way, she was almost happy Fallownose got killed. Mr. Perfect didn't get an honorable death, so whose to say his way was ever right in the first place? She's still alive and kickin' after all! Take that!

One final pulllll and Littleshock had finally lugged Fallownose's bloody corpse into the clearing. An exhausting endeavor that should be met with thanks and endless praise. But she had a few things to clear up here... like his blood that stained her paws and lips. Like the fact that there was no murderer to pin this on. Or the fact that the deputy of Windclan was cut down so quickly he didn't even get a hit on his opponent (if the lack of riverclan fur in his claws was anything to go by). This looked bad. Real bad. All she had to defend herself with was the stench of Riverclan that coated his body like a blanket.

She placed Fallownose's dead body down gently (even if she so badly wanted to just drop him there) and looked up to her clanmats. "I can explain!!"

Last edited by Poprock; April 8th, 2024 at 09:49 PM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 09:50 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them23 moons
tags; -

Poppysong smells the blood before they see it. At first, they dart their eyes to the medicine cat den, but see nothing. They blink, unsure what to do until Littleshock yowls in the center of the clearing.

Poppysong looks over, at their bloody paws and face, then at the corpse. A familiar corpse.

”What happened?!” Poppysong limps forward, looking over Littleshock for any cuts of their own, not baring to look down at their dead deputy. They don’t even process Littleshock’s possible guilt for this murder, the only thing on Poppysong’s mind was everyone alive being at least safe.

Last edited by MangofDoom; April 8th, 2024 at 09:52 PM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 10:02 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

You know, it's one thing to get come back from a hunting patrol

It was another to go out on your first solo patrol since coming back, and return just in time to see your sibling bolting into camp with the deputy neither of you really liked on her back.

Whatever was in Fleckstorm's jaws was immediately dropped and forgotten. They bolted in after Littleshock, fur bristling and eyes wide as they snapped their gaze around the meeting and then made their way as close as possible.

The explanation for their disappearance could wait until later, after the chaos and the shock had worn off. For now, Fleckstorm could only stare and move to stand near Littleshock, claws digging into the dirt as they stood guard. Their sister would never do this, NEVER, but they knew the public opinion and was more than ready to defend.

They let their eyes stray to Fallownose's corpse, mind reeling. He reeked of RiverClan. What the hell had those fish done?

[ @Poprock ]
Old April 8th, 2024, 10:03 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw turned from his mentor to the Littleshock as the warrior came up to the Galewood, carrying something. No, someone, behind her. What? Rabbitpaw's eyes widened as he watched the crimson pour from the body now recognized as the deputy. What? No-no-no-no! He was just hurt, why was he hurt? Where was Lightningstorm, they needed to get Lightningstorm. To fix Fallownose! "He's hurt. Where is Lightningstorm?" His voice came out as a scared whisper, "C-Crowtooth, He's just hurt, right?" But Rabbitpaw didn't even glance to his mentor as he spoke, horrified at the deputy. Fallownose. The cat that he looked up to so much, the deputy of his clan, was dead in front of him like those Riverclan cats were not too long ago. Was this Riverclan's doing? First the spies and now killing their deputy. Surely not, surely this was just an accident. This wasn't Littleshock's doing, that would be even worse.

Finally the apprentice was able to move even just a bit and turned to the closest comfort that he could find, pressing himself into the side of his mentor and praying to Starclan that the tunneler didn't leave him here. The face of death in his deputy's familiar face was so much more real than it was in the faraway hidden through the cracks of the nursery faces of the Riverclan cats. This was much more real, harder to hide behind a screen of confidence because how could he act confidently or that he was okay in a situation like this? He looked desperately to his mentor for any kind of support.
[ @Rani - Crowtooth ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 8th, 2024 at 10:04 PM.