Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:48 AM
Finders for ALLLLL my...
by Epiales
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:47 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 08:46 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Zei
Today 08:44 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 08:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2020, 03:15 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Basilpaw gave a giggle,” I don’t think your having kits...but you two seem like you are in love with each other. That’s how Eaglepaw acts around me, I’m better at it than he is though.” she meowed. She had planned out things to say before talking to him so she wouldn’t act like a fool, she copied what she’d seen, running her tail down his spine, nuzzling him, and purring a lot. She knew she went red a few times, but she tried to pretend she wasn’t obviously in love.
(I really really like this plot lol)

"Oh!...oh...oh no, that's not good. That's not good at all." Puddlepaw's expression went from a giddy smile to a concerned frown. He was happy to find out that's what the feeling really did mean. But, there was also something terrible about that. "Ugh! Now I feel like a total ass! The way I just abandoned her in the elders' den, I-" If he and Dawnpaw actually had been in love, then why had he been so embarrassed earlier? Why were feelings so complicated? She had probably felt extremely hurt when he just ditched the group like that. What if she didn't like him anymore, after what he did? What if she thought he didn't love her back? The thoughts whirled around in Puddlepaw's head, creating a storm of anxiety. Now what was he supposed to do? Sighing, he turned back to Basilpaw. Maybe she could offer some help. "Hey, Basilpaw. Since it seems you're already an expert at love...do you think you can help me out? I...I'm pretty sure Dawnpaw got really hurt when I just ran away. And I'm lost...I have no idea what to do now. You got any advice or anything I should do?" He tilted his head, hoping his friend would come through with something useful.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 14th, 2020, 03:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
(I really really like this plot lol)

"Oh!...oh...oh no, that's not good. That's not good at all." Puddlepaw's expression went from a giddy smile to a concerned frown. He was happy to find out that's what the feeling really did mean. But, there was also something terrible about that. "Ugh! Now I feel like a total ass! The way I just abandoned her in the elders' den, I-" If he and Dawnpaw actually had been in love, then why had he been so embarrassed earlier? Why were feelings so complicated? She had probably felt extremely hurt when he just ditched the group like that. What if she didn't like him anymore, after what he did? What if she thought he didn't love her back? The thoughts whirled around in Puddlepaw's head, creating a storm of anxiety. Now what was he supposed to do? Sighing, he turned back to Basilpaw. Maybe she could offer some help. "Hey, Basilpaw. Since it seems you're already an expert at love...do you think you can help me out? I...I'm pretty sure Dawnpaw got really hurt when I just ran away. And I'm lost...I have no idea what to do now. You got any advice or anything I should do?" He tilted his head, hoping his friend would come through with something useful.
Basilpaw purred,” I’m no expert, I think the elder’s are experts at love...” she laughed,” Just apologize to Dawnpaw and explain that you just got flustered and panicked. I’m certain Dawnpaw feels the same about you.” she meowed. She didn’t mind helping, but she wasn’t going to be the messenger between them.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 14th, 2020, 03:33 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
Dawnpaw felt her back paws stumble, but she quickly got back up and aimed a hind leg kick at Wolfwhispers face. @RainbowQuail

Wolfwhisper managed to get out of the way before her paw hit her face although it did hit her thigh but she was able to catch herself. She looked at the molly. Dawnpaw had her back turned to her, she was in the perfect position to tail yank her and that is what she attempted to do. She leaned to the side and aimed to grab her tail between her teeth and yank back. If she succeeded then Dawnpaw would fall backwards.

Old May 14th, 2020, 03:59 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Dawnpaw yelped a bit as she barely dodged her mentors bite. She felt some of her fur fall. She whipped around, aiming an explosive front paw blow to her mentors face. @RainbowQuail
Old May 14th, 2020, 04:15 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Basilpaw purred,” I’m no expert, I think the elder’s are experts at love...” she laughed,” Just apologize to Dawnpaw and explain that you just got flustered and panicked. I’m certain Dawnpaw feels the same about you.” she meowed. She didn’t mind helping, but she wasn’t going to be the messenger between them.
"Alright, I just hope she forgives me." Smiling at his friend, Puddlepaw searched around the clearing for Dawnpaw, before remembering she had gone out training with her mentor. He sighed. The apology would just have to wait until later...unless. There was the option of sneaking out of camp and heading to the training moor right now. But...that would interrupt the training session and get him in trouble for leaving camp alone. So, he decided he would just wait in the clearing until Dawnpaw returned. Making himself comfortable, he turned to Basilpaw and smiled. "Thanks for everything, Basilpaw. Now, I'm just going to wait here for Dawnpaw to get back." He waited for the first sign of Dawnpaw entering the camp, thinking happily about their possible future together.

@SparrowSoar (for when Dawnpaw comes back from training)

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; May 14th, 2020 at 04:18 PM.
Old May 14th, 2020, 04:29 PM
Why am I still awake

Quote:
Dawnpaw yelped a bit as she barely dodged her mentors bite. She felt some of her fur fall. She whipped around, aiming an explosive front paw blow to her mentors face. @RainbowQuail

Wolfwhisper backed up when she hit her face. She been down into an attack crouch. She wasn’t bad, was a tail yank too easy? Perhaps it was time for something a bit more difficult? Well, she should probably trach her how to avoid getting her tail yanked. “When your opponent is behind you, make sure to tuck in your tail to make sure they can’t grab it.” She advised and stood up. Now that she thought about it, she should teach her a defense move. “I’m going to teach you a way to get out of an upright lock and then I’m going to teach you how to do one.”

Old May 14th, 2020, 04:35 PM

She nodded, waiting for instructions. @RainbowQuail
Old May 14th, 2020, 04:45 PM
Why am I still awake

Quote:
She nodded, waiting for instructions. @RainbowQuail

Wolfwhisper looked at him, swaying her tail. Two basic moves and a defense move. That seemed good for one training session. She could teach her more later. “Alright. So, an upright lock is when a cat rears up on their hind legs and brings their weight down on their opponent. You’ll be able to trip them by rolling towards their hind legs to unbalance them.” She flicked her tail and nodded. “I’m going to do an upright lock on you and you’re going to attempt to unbalance me.”

Old May 14th, 2020, 04:45 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowQuail View Post

Kestrelkit wandered into the nursery. He jumped up into the air a bit. He glanced at Flakekit. He had to admit to himself, he was a bit tired. He would be planning on how he was going to show Flakekit how cool he was but he couldn’t care less at the moment. If anything, he just wanted something to do. “So, you wanna do something?”

@Sneakyfox55

Flakekit shrugged again after following him in, twitching his tail. "We could play a game, I guess."
Old May 14th, 2020, 04:48 PM

She nodded, preparing for her mentors attack. @RainbowQuail
Closed Thread