Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2019, 08:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Crowtail looked over at Beastspark with a dip of his head. "I'll send out another patrol to make sure that it's gone. Thank you for your service and rest for the rest of the day.", he meowed. The Shadowclan deputy looked around the clearing. He wanted to check the Thunderclan border for himself to make sure it was gone, but he didn't want to go alone. "Butternutsun( @Okapi; ) and Cascadespirit( @Nebby; ) I would like you to company me to the Thunderclan border. A fox was spotted.", he meowed.

(the prompt is that the fox is too weak to fight and it will come into Shadowclan territory. It will be easy to send it back into Thunderclan territory.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Cascadespirit's ears pricked up at his deputy's call. He trotted over to Crowtail, nodding. "Alright, I'll come." he mewed.
Butternutsun nodded to Crowtail,” I’d be happy to go hunting.” she meowed. She knew that now that her friend Crowtail was deputy, she knew she wouldn’t be hanging out with him as often. She wanted to get a chance to see how he was tolerating Icestar. She didn’t really mind that Cascadespirit would be tagging along.

Last edited by Mango; October 22nd, 2019 at 08:53 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2019, 02:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

(eek this is late we've gotta get this done faster then originally planned.)
@Dirtfur @Moonraven

At the mention of her name Blackmoon made her way to her leader. If course she was going to be leading this patrol. Chester has already informed her she was one of her most trusted warriors. "We'll be sure to Icestar." She informed dipping her head.
Turning to her patrol she flicked her tail. "Alright we moved out at once no slacking off anymore." The her black warrior instructed waving her tail behind her. If they saw any stinky fish lovers they would be sorry. Or any other form of trespassers. Anyone would be sorry at this point. She was tired of cats messing with ShadowClan.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; October 22nd, 2019 at 02:39 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2019, 03:48 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(eek this is late we've gotta get this done faster then originally planned.)
@Dirtfur @Moonraven

At the mention of her name Blackmoon made her way to her leader. If course she was going to be leading this patrol. Chester has already informed her she was one of her most trusted warriors. "We'll be sure to Icestar." She informed dipping her head.
Turning to her patrol she flicked her tail. "Alright we moved out at once no slacking off anymore." The her black warrior instructed waving her tail behind her. If they saw any stinky fish lovers they would be sorry. Or any other form of trespassers. Anyone would be sorry at this point. She was tired of cats messing with ShadowClan.
Bitterblue twitched her tail as she heard her name called for patrols. She honestly didn't really want to move but wasn't going to complain about it right now. She couldn't help but growl low in the back of her throat at Blackmoon and her bossy tone of voice. Bitterblue didn't do well with bossy. She'd follow orders and whatnot, but she did so at her own pace. She found it equally annoying that Blackmoon seemed to think she was a slacker, it was debasing. Still, she bit down on her tongue, for now, bottling up her irritation, and followed the she-cat.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 22nd, 2019, 05:12 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft chuckled.
"That's alright! My day was great, how was yours?"
He glanced at the ground, watching Boulderheart's tail swish, back and forwards, back and forwards.
“My day was okay.” she noticed her freind raventuft was watching her tail, and sweeped leaves at him. Giggling a little bit with her freind.

Old October 22nd, 2019, 06:15 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
“My day was okay.” she noticed her freind raventuft was watching her tail, and sweeped leaves at him. Giggling a little bit with her freind.
Raventuft nodded, looking up at the last moment. The leaves came shooting at him, and he sat up, spitting out leaves. He hesitated for a while, eyes wide. His chest puffed out suddenly, and he broke out into boughts of hysterical laughter.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 22nd, 2019, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Raventuft nodded, looking up at the last moment. The leaves came shooting at him, and he sat up, spitting out leaves. He hesitated for a while, eyes wide. His chest puffed out suddenly, and he broke out into boughts of hysterical laughter.
Boulderheart giggled at raventufts reaction, she rolled about in the leaves that had been kicked around sending them up and into the air. ”Are ya good?” She asked jokingly snorting.

Old October 22nd, 2019, 06:46 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Boulderheart giggled at raventufts reaction, she rolled about in the leaves that had been kicked around sending them up and into the air. ”Are ya good?” She asked jokingly snorting.
Raventuft nodded, still fighting off the last laughs. He inhaled, trying to catch his breath. He turned to Boulderheart, smiling.
0"I'm good! Actually, this is the most I've laughed in years..."

Old October 22nd, 2019, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Raventuft nodded, still fighting off the last laughs. He inhaled, trying to catch his breath. He turned to Boulderheart, smiling.
0"I'm good! Actually, this is the most I've laughed in years..."
Boulderheart smiled nodding “its good to have a laugh every once in awhile.” she flicked a leaf into the air catching it And shredding it in her claws. She smiled it was fun, sitting down and talking to another cat.

Old October 22nd, 2019, 09:29 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Okapi @Lilyfur2

Me? Lead a patrol? Shimmerfrost could feel pride shimmering in her belly. She was a young, nearly brand new, warrior and Icestar had entrusted her to lead a patrol. A hunting patrol, but still a patrol all the same. She nodded to her leader solemnly before she set her golden gaze about, searching for the two cats that would be accompanying her. It’s to the burnt part of the territory too. Near the Thunderclan border. She was very grateful that their territory hadn’t been burnt as severely as Thunderclan’s. But she didn’t feel bad for them. If they were a strong clan, they would survive. And seeing them do so, she might respect them. But she would show no pity. Shimmerfrost paced around the clearing slightly as she she waited for Kiwibounce and Soaringpaw, excited to get this patrol up and going.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 07:15 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Boulderheart smiled nodding “its good to have a laugh every once in awhile.” she flicked a leaf into the air catching it And shredding it in her claws. She smiled it was fun, sitting down and talking to another cat.
Raventuft shivered as a piece of the leaf landed softly on his head.
"Yeah...I guess it is." He mewed, back to his darker self again. He glanced at Boulderheart. She seemed so happy...

Closed Thread