Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2020, 12:37 AM

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

then blackkit was looking for food.
Old April 24th, 2020, 04:10 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

Daisybloom blinked as she watched the medicine cat go through some kind of existential crisis before her eyes finally settled on her head peaking out through the dark green nettles.

"I....I don't really know how to reply to that?" she said in bafflement. And then to answer her previous question, Irisflame pulled out a long, thin bloom the color of a flower she had seen in the moors when she was helping Windclan.

Curious, the molly stuck her head back into the tree, only to begin climbing slowly down it, using the ivy that had climbed up the trunk as paw holds. Jumping to the ground then she joined her younger friend to peer at the plant and her breath caught.

It was a heather bloom.

Gently, Daisy plucked up the bloom before setting it in her paws to study it with a soft expression. She admired the faint scent and its little flowers and it just about brought a watery smile to her face.

"B-But how did you?" she asked softly towards her friend.
Irisflame smiled as she came down the tree. She should have known that she was hiding up there- it was pretty, obvious, now that she thought about it. Where else would she looked for a hiding cat, after all? Cursing her stupidity and the scene she'd made, she watched as the graceful she climbed down the small oak. Her indigo orbs flitted to her pale ones as the she-cat inspected the heather blossom.

Smiling with joy, she held it farther out so that she could see it better. As the she-cat gasped, she tried to contain her inner fangirling. She absolutely loved young love. Probably because she couldn't have any of her own. As the she-cat plucked it from her grasp, she held her breath, eyes wide. She had no idea what her reaction would be. Hopefully a good one.

"The border. I was wandering down there, and he asked to give it to you." She purred, eyes shining.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 24th, 2020, 05:15 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@SparrowSoar

Irisflame nodded thoughtfully at the kit's question. It was an easy mistake to make. She shook her head, gesturing to the bloodied claws.
"I'll use the moss I have here to soak up any blood, but otherwise I'll just leave them. He won't heal if he's not alive." She mewed, beginning to dab the moss onto the bloodied spots.

Old April 24th, 2020, 05:44 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Spiderfrost ]

Irisflame nodded to the she-cat, glancing down at Ravenvine's helpless body. It was so...dead. WOW, now that was a GREAT observation. Gold star, Iris! She cursed herself. At least be more helpful. She smirked at the she-cat's subtle joke. Purring, she nodded.
"Take your time!"

She watched as the molly began to trot towards the leader's den, and she nodded after her.
"Seeya!"

[ @Goldwhisker -your turn to post <3 @Chasepaw ]

Old April 24th, 2020, 07:14 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Casper

Having just watched Magpiepaw walk into Icestars den, the warrior paused at the entrance to the den and sat. She would wait, until whoever else was inside to leave.

Last edited by Spiderfrost; April 26th, 2020 at 11:29 AM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 08:02 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post
Irisflame smiled as she came down the tree. She should have known that she was hiding up there- it was pretty, obvious, now that she thought about it. Where else would she looked for a hiding cat, after all? Cursing her stupidity and the scene she'd made, she watched as the graceful she climbed down the small oak. Her indigo orbs flitted to her pale ones as the she-cat inspected the heather blossom.

Smiling with joy, she held it farther out so that she could see it better. As the she-cat gasped, she tried to contain her inner fangirling. She absolutely loved young love. Probably because she couldn't have any of her own. As the she-cat plucked it from her grasp, she held her breath, eyes wide. She had no idea what her reaction would be. Hopefully a good one.

"The border. I was wandering down there, and he asked to give it to you." She purred, eyes shining.

Daisy felt an entirely different kind of feeling in her stomach, not the bubbling over that tended to move into her throat and silence her, but a fluttering she's never quite felt before. She wanted to keep the flower forever, let it never die. The smile on her muzzle was as small and filled with an emotion she didn't quite know how to put into words.

"Breezefeather..." she murmured. That tom, he was thoughtful. Sweetest person she knew perhaps beyond her own kin. Finding their shared issues relatable had been a breath of fresh air, typically, her own issues aren't brought up. Others tend to ignore them, or not mention them, as if it was incompetence that caused her freeze up, or just nerves.

Daisybloom didn't know what to do. This flower reminded her so much of that one day in the moor, hunting for the recovering Windclan and her...Daisy didn't even know what to call Breeze. They were friends, surely. But closer far quicker than she usually likes to get with others she didn't already feel at ease with. But for sure she knew she could leave him without a sign of appreciation at this gift. Setting down the flower carefully at Irisflames paws with stuttered orders to watch it the flustered warrior scampered over to the tree she had been climbing and stood up on her hind legs, front legs set against the trunk to keep her balanced as she caught a bit of ivy in her maw and tugged sharply two or three times until the tight hold of the tree snapped it off. The release caused Daisy to tumble a bit. But ignoring whatever glances came her way with her behavior, the molly detached the bottom bit. She came away with a vine of glossy, dark green ivy leaves about the length of an average sized cat.

The bright eyed calico looked at the medicine cat with shuffling paws and an excitedly twitching tail. The ivy hanging from her mouth like a well earned caught prey animal.
Old April 24th, 2020, 08:42 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Frostpaw stood near the edge of the clearing, waiting for something interesting to happen. If not out with his mentor, doing absolutely nothing while contemplating life seemed to be his new usual pastime. He wasn't sure whether or not that was a good thing. At least ShadowClan cats were chattier than ThunderClanners. He could never stand for more than an hour before getting interrupted. @Estelle
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 24th, 2020, 08:50 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightpaw came out of the apprentice den, feeling especially nervous for no apparent reason. She looked around, hoping to find something that could get her mind of off the strange feeling. Soon enough, she noticed Frostpaw, her friend she hadn't spoken with since the gathering, so, taking a deep breath in order to calm herself, she padded over to him "h-hi..!" she gave a small somewhat nervous looking smile "i-i'm no-ot inter..interup-ting a-anything, a-am I?" she asked as she glanced around, the molly didn't know why excatly he was there, perhaps he was waiting for someone? And if not, he might want to be left alone- that's why she always deemed it better to ask, just in case. @bmkmb
Old April 24th, 2020, 08:59 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

"No, you're not," Frostpaw responded. He looked at Nightpaw curiously. "How have you been?" the apprentice asked. It just came to his mind that he hadn't spoken the other apprentice since the Gathering, and that was maybe three clan meetings ago.

@Estelle
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:06 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

"i've be-en.. al-alright" Nightpaw responded as she turned to look back at Frostpaw "h-how ab-out yo-you?" she asked, the memory of the Thunderclan raid coming back to her, she didn't how Frostpaw had taken it as it was his former home.. She wouldn't ask directly, if he mentioned he mentioned it, if not, then he didn't. Simple as that.
The young apprentice sat down, letting her tail rest upon her paws, it certainly was nice to speak to the other apprentice again.
@bmkmb
Closed Thread