Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 9th, 2018, 05:18 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The apprentice’s claws unsheathed, her yellow eyes slitted as she whirled around to face the other tom - and then relaxed. ”Oh. It’s you. There was a certain amount of relief in her words, perhaps a release of a breath she hadn’t realized she was holding, as Ashpaw came face to face with her friend. Thank goodness it was only Cedarpaw - there was no telling what she would have done otherwise. She had come very close to clawing him, though he was probably stronger then she was (as much as she hated to admit it, she wasn’t going to deny her own strengths and weaknesses) and probably would have avoided the blow.

The she cat was lacking some things in the physical department - she was not particularly beautiful to look at, and she wasn’t as strong as some other ShadowClanners - this was partly because of her WindClan father. But, she had more agility and seemed to be quicker than other apprentices her age, and mentally, she was just as strong as anyone else. ”Slipping away from training for a bit, hm?” Ashpaw had already had her final assessment - it was just a matter of time before she was announced a warrior. She wondered what her warrior name would be - she wondered who else would be made a warrior with her...

Cedarpaw should be one soon as well, the apprentice guessed, he was making good progress in his own training as far as she knew. Ashpaw fixed her yellow eyes on the larger tom, glancing up at him - that was one thing that she hated, having to look up at him instead of being able to make direct eye contact. Probably her WindClan father’s fault again - every time she thought of him, it made her angry. What had he ever done for her? Nothing. He’s the worst and I hate him.

Cedarpaw gave a cool smirk at the she-cat below him. "And what do you intend to do with those?" He motioned with his nose at her claws before flexing out his own. His claws were a bit larger than her and he held back his amusement.
One of his favorite pass times consisted of teasing Ashpaw any chance he got. That was apart of the funny relationship most call friendship shared between the two. His ears then flicked at Ashpaw's comment about him slipping out on training. Snorting half-heartedly, the tom lifted an eyebrow. "No, no I am not. I have finished my training, passed my assessment smoothly and will be given my warrior name along your side." He narrowed his eyes accusingly. "Have you forgotten?" The smokey gray tom felt a little taken aback that the she-cat he had trained along side for so long, was so out of it and stuck in that little head of hers, that she couldn't even remember the he, too, passed his assessment.

Cedarpaw, himself, couldn't believe the day had finally came when he was told he'd have his assessment. It felt nice that all of his training was now behind him. He had some hurtles to get over. He was large, bulky, muscular, which were all downfalls in some shape or form when it came to both hunting and battling. Cedarpaw worked hard to overcome these hurtles. He had stretched his body everyday, allowing his body to become more flexible and easy to twist around in battle. He ran laps around ShadowClan's territory to strengthen his muscles and to make sure any fat on his body turned to rock solid muscle. This leaned him out, made him more sturdy, harder to knock down in battle. Flashbacks of his training resurfaced. He had failed many times to do what his mentor wanted him to do, but failure turned to success eventually.

Unlike Ashpaw, who had been born and raised in ShadowClan, Cedarpaw was brought to ShadowClan. This made him fight, practice, hunt, everything and anything a cat could do, to show his worth and prove himself a loyal ShadowClan cat. He had no recollection of his past before joining ShadowClan. All he has ever known, was ShadowClan.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 9th, 2018, 07:02 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Wildpaw took in a deep, sharp breathe, ``I have made myself a challenge, I think..`` She looked slightly confused but then shook her head to clear her thoughts, ``I am going to TRY to be obedient for this whole day!`` She mewed with sparkling eyes, ``So it would be easier for mother and father since their stress with the new kits.`` She glanced at Thornpath then at Orangepetal. She looked at her siblings with excitement in her eyes, waiting to see their reaction. ``I mean, it might be a challenge for me.`` She looked at her mother for a second, ``I mean, if we get under attacked and one of you guys tell me to safe myself, how could I? I can't leave you guys here to die!`` She mewed a stern face but then shook her head again, ``But I'm sure we won't get under attacked.`` She assured her family.
@Lefty the bear @Mystical @JaxenAmethyst @Flameleaf @Twilight01 @Aura @FadingEchoes.

Oranpleased looked fondly at her daughter. "Oh, that's wonderful Darling." She meowed. The ginger queen was pleased her daughter decided to be good for one day, it might make her father happy.

(Oh my I've got writer's block.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post

Emberpelt purred her approval, spending time with Witheredpelt and Wolfhowl was pleasing. She padded toward the camp entrance, excited to get out of camp for a while and to be able to return with food for her Clan.
[Sorry writers block atm]
@Lefty the bear
(I'll wait till Lefty responds.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 9th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Lefty the bear @Mystical @JaxenAmethyst @Flameleaf @Twilight01 @Aura @FadingEchoes.

Oranpleased looked fondly at her daughter. "Oh, that's wonderful Darling." She meowed. The ginger queen was pleased her daughter decided to be good for one day, it might make her father happy.

(Oh my I've got writer's block.)

@Lefty the bear
(I'll wait till Lefty responds.)
Gingerpaw secretly glared at her ridiculous sister. She had such stupid ideas, and really, " be obedient for this whole day!" Was she mad? Wildpaw could barely sit still, much less be "obedient" ALL day. Gingerpaw held in a snort. She knew her look would soon be noticed so she quickly said, in her most sugar sweet voice, "I'm sure you can do it Wildpaw!" Gingerpaw held in her disgust of the words that came out of her mouth. Wildpaw could be just so annoying!

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 9th, 2018, 08:04 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar looked at the queen, waiting quietly to hear what she wanted to say. If she had a problem with another cat, it came down to trying to sort it all out. Following her gaze to the nursery, though quickly looking back at her, just in time to hear her question. That wasn’t exactly a normal question, blinking as he tried to figure out what would have made her ask that question. “They must be at least six moons, yes, why do you ask?” He said, looking at the molly quietly.
(Ahhhhhh this is obviously not like a couple months late)

Frostedbelly fidgeted slightly with her paws as she watched the leader's gaze filter over her. I can't be the only one who's asked the question... She thought, her ears slightly folding into a flattened position. Besides, what was the worst he could do? It wouldn't be like he could kick her out ShadowClan for the question. If she had truly bad luck, then she would just get some odd glances from his direction. "Well, what if they don't want to be apprentices at six moons?" The molly shrugged after the question, trying to cover up her slight anxiety over the question. The question, technically, wasn't exactly the truth.
Old February 9th, 2018, 08:12 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
Oakenfur walked into the camp with a mouse hanging limply from his jaws, its thin frail body not enough for an older cat like himself but perfect for younger apprentices and kittens. He placed it down on the pile gently, not wanting to disturb the precarious mound of prey- after all, if it fell he'd be the one responsible to pick it up. It was all thin, scraggly little creatures, a few gray and white hares poking out from the pile underneath frozen sparrows and scrawny voles. His stomach rumbled in annoyance as he turned away from the pile, not willing to eat anything (although he was very hungry) until he could share prey with his mate as the sun dipped below the horizon. The maine coon turned his gaze to the nursery, his brown fur ruffling up as a cold breeze passed through the camp and stirred up some frost-covered pine needles and leaves. Oakenfur picked up the pace, trotting to the den both for the chance of warmth as well as seeing his beautiful kittens and mate. Ducking into the narrow entrance, he squeezed into a warmer chamber- the scent of warm mother's milk strong and the excitable squeals of kits warming his heart. Glancing about, the senior warrior spotted a familiar ebony and ginger pelt and began heading towards Amberstrike with a cheerful expression on his usually sour face. "Hello," He purred, settling down beside Amberstrike and curling his tail around her. He placed his head over hers. He looked at their kits, his eyes warm. "They're beautiful, just like you." He murmured, his eyes focusing on Frostkit.
@Suspiciousmindz

@hiraeth @mompaws
(Just so you guys know, the kits are born! You don't have to reply to this RP if you don't want to, this was just a heads up!)

Amberstrike was a queen, once again. She enjoyed, but hated it, being trapped in the nursery for moons at a time. She simply wanted to be out and about, but for now, her kits came first. Until they were able to eat solids at least. Speaking of eating, she couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed by the noise her stomach created. Thankfully, StarClan seemed to be on her side as her mate padded into the nursery, she could ask him to grab something perhaps? She didn't for a few moments as he greeted her, a warm purr leaving her throat. Her hues shifted down towards the newborn kittens, their bodies mostly covered by her thick pelt. Often times she found herself draping her tail over them to keep them warm against the bitter cold of the outside world. "They're lovely, indeed," she replied, her eyes scanning over their tiny bodies. Amberstrike flattened her ears slightly as her stomach created another horrible noise. "Ha- I guess I'm hungry," she spoke, looking up towards Oakenfur, embarrassment clear on her face.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 9th, 2018, 11:29 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

(Ahhhhhh this is obviously not like a couple months late)

Frostedbelly fidgeted slightly with her paws as she watched the leader's gaze filter over her. I can't be the only one who's asked the question... She thought, her ears slightly folding into a flattened position. Besides, what was the worst he could do? It wouldn't be like he could kick her out ShadowClan for the question. If she had truly bad luck, then she would just get some odd glances from his direction. "Well, what if they don't want to be apprentices at six moons?" The molly shrugged after the question, trying to cover up her slight anxiety over the question. The question, technically, wasn't exactly the truth.
(( it was only one it’s fine, ))

Goldenstar pondered the question for awhile, trying to figure out what would happen in that situation. It wasn’t exactly a normal question, Sure, he saw kits complaining about wanting to be out of the nursery all the time, but it was never the parent. “Well, then they could wait another moon, but not too long.” He said, hoping he had taken Frosted’s question in the right context. “Do your kits not want to become apprentinces?” He said, it wasn’t an accusing question, it was just a normal curious question. He knew some apprentinces could be scared of life outside the nursery, he had been, but quite a few moons later he was better. Quietly waiting for Frosted’s answer, he tried to remain calm.
Old February 10th, 2018, 09:35 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

@CFVY
Nightshadow huffed loudly as she walked into the den. She glared at the other cats who were happily chatting and sat herself down, gingerly licking her paw. Her muscles ached from her long day of hunting, as she had nothing to do and hunted for almost the whole day. Her whiskers twitched and she lay herself down, closing her eyes. She was slightly annoyed by all of the talking in the den, and she sat back up growling. "Stupid cats just can't shut up," Nightshadow whispered. She wanted to tell them this directly, but refrained, as she found most cats didn't take this too kindly. She dark fur pushed against the wall of the den uncomfortably, so she scooted more into the den, the warmth from the other cats' bodies hitting her. She stretched her legs out and surveyed the room, figuring out who to rant to next.
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:22 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
@CFVY
Nightshadow huffed loudly as she walked into the den. She glared at the other cats who were happily chatting and sat herself down, gingerly licking her paw. Her muscles ached from her long day of hunting, as she had nothing to do and hunted for almost the whole day. Her whiskers twitched and she lay herself down, closing her eyes. She was slightly annoyed by all of the talking in the den, and she sat back up growling. "Stupid cats just can't shut up," Nightshadow whispered. She wanted to tell them this directly, but refrained, as she found most cats didn't take this too kindly. She dark fur pushed against the wall of the den uncomfortably, so she scooted more into the den, the warmth from the other cats' bodies hitting her. She stretched her legs out and surveyed the room, figuring out who to rant to next.
Halfheart sighed as she walked in the den after overhearing an apprentice and a warrior argue she found it funny and had a good laugh she found that she missed laughing the light feeling in your chest afterwards . Her tail flicked a few times as she looked at the other cats in the den she snorted she didn't like cats as a whole group but individuals were fine with her that way she found some that were rather interesting . She took a deep breath and exhailed now walking over to her mossbed her ears flicked as She heard some other warriors talk she enjoyed the silence more then noise silence helps her think clearly I just don't understand how they can be so ...happy it's sickening she found herself thinking about that almost everyday how others can be happy and chitchatty when their could be something terrible happening . Halfheart shook her head slightly and looked over to a black she cat which was looking around and she tilted her head I wonder who she's looking for a friend maybe? Oh well I shouldn't be so nosey any way it's not good thing to do

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 10th, 2018 at 10:23 AM.
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:34 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Halfheart sighed as she walked in the den after overhearing an apprentice and a warrior argue she found it funny and had a good laugh she found that she missed laughing the light feeling in your chest afterwards . Her tail flicked a few times as she looked at the other cats in the den she snorted she didn't like cats as a whole group but individuals were fine with her that way she found some that were rather interesting . She took a deep breath and exhailed now walking over to her mossbed her ears flicked as She heard some other warriors talk she enjoyed the silence more then noise silence helps her think clearly I just don't understand how they can be so ...happy it's sickening she found herself thinking about that almost everyday how others can be happy and chitchatty when their could be something terrible happening . Halfheart shook her head slightly and looked over to a black she cat which was looking around and she tilted her head I wonder who she's looking for a friend maybe? Oh well I shouldn't be so nosey any way it's not good thing to do
Nightshadows stared lazily as another cat entered the den quietly, seeming almost as annoyed as she was. Her nose twitched as she scooted away from the cat out of habit. It wasn't anything personal, but she normally disliked sitting or even being by other cats. They were loud, and she normally didn't like individual cats, or groups of cats for that matter. She just disliked cats in general. She tried to rest, but found that the other cat's presence was distracting for some reason. Nightshadow got up and moved herself away and into another corner and covered her face with her paws. She yawned quietly and glared at the cats around her. She wanted something to do, but was bored of her usual activity of hunting and was too tired to battle train. This is when she decided to make some small talk to the other cat, "You look like a pack of rats attacked you. What's got you so sour?" She snorted as she realized that she was probably the one who was 'sour' but didn't particularly care.
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:46 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadows stared lazily as another cat entered the den quietly, seeming almost as annoyed as she was. Her nose twitched as she scooted away from the cat out of habit. It wasn't anything personal, but she normally disliked sitting or even being by other cats. They were loud, and she normally didn't like individual cats, or groups of cats for that matter. She just disliked cats in general. She tried to rest, but found that the other cat's presence was distracting for some reason. Nightshadow got up and moved herself away and into another corner and covered her face with her paws. She yawned quietly and glared at the cats around her. She wanted something to do, but was bored of her usual activity of hunting and was too tired to battle train. This is when she decided to make some small talk to the other cat, "You look like a pack of rats attacked you. What's got you so sour?" She snorted as she realized that she was probably the one who was 'sour' but didn't particularly care.
Halfheart ears perked up she felt that familiar tingle of anger on her bones she felt her neck fur starting to bristle at the she cats words she forced her neck fur down and sat down on her mossbed trying to ignore her anger she glared at the she cat Fox dung, what I do now!?! And me sour? Oh I'll show her sour alright and here I am not being nosey when she's the one being nosey and most wonder why I dislike talking to others she stretched out and flicked her right ear she looked at the she cat again " what's it to you? " she half snapped and her eyes narrowed she looked around the den a few times and yawned raising her left paw giving it a few licks and settled her paw down . Normally she didn't talk much but when others say things like that she does .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread