Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM

Old January 16th, 2018, 07:48 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

[QUOTE=Raven hollow;456399][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456057][QUOTE=Redwood Dragon;455806]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post

star watched wondering if she would either run or answer. she hadnt realized she was still speaking in dragons tongue till after a bit and she said it again though in a hard to make out english version "is everything alright" she asked wishing that she could speak english right. she knew very little of it only picking up words here or there by people she passed or flew by and this was her first time using it.

siren dived into an ocean looking for food. she didnt care what it was just as long as she could eat something close to filling.

swirl under water watching ships above the surface.
he had his wings folded in so he wasnt seen as easily and he waited till the people on the ships had caught something till he striked, coming quickly towards them from underwater. his wings spread as he snatched a boat and flew into the sky then diving down with it aiming to grab another one and break them both underwater. then he would come up and crush another boat and would do this till there was nothing but ship wreck at the bottom of the sea. once he was done he would look above the water to try to see anything,
once he spotted nothing he went under though stayed near the surface so that his body was visible underwater.

flare was flying threw the sky looking to see if he could find a good spot to look for something to eat or to rest

andrew was walking towards his village with deer to share with his family.

gabby was laying on a tree branch, looking the sky

(all but star is open)

Nobody is talking to Rune right now so...

I want Rune to see Andrew but I also want Rune to talk to another fellow dragon! (Flare)

Can u pick? XD
@Raven hollow

Last edited by Mystic; January 16th, 2018 at 08:10 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:50 PM

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;456351][QUOTE=Mystic;456317][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456299]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
"That's neat.I've never met a time dragon." Dawn said,"It must have been hard training yourself though.My parents taught me mostly all of the magic I knew when I was a hatchling."
Sorry, I needed to eat then shower))
``It was kind of hard but then I found this dragon, she was an adult dragon and she taught me how to hunt, fight, defend and a little bit of my powers, even though we had different elements.`` She said, remembering that time.
Old January 16th, 2018, 08:01 PM

[QUOTE=Raven hollow;456399][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456057][QUOTE=Redwood Dragon;455806]
Quote:

star watched wondering if she would either run or answer. she hadnt realized she was still speaking in dragons tongue till after a bit and she said it again though in a hard to make out english version "is everything alright" she asked wishing that she could speak english right. she knew very little of it only picking up words here or there by people she passed or flew by and this was her first time using it.

siren dived into an ocean looking for food. she didnt care what it was just as long as she could eat something close to filling.

swirl under water watching ships above the surface.
he had his wings folded in so he wasnt seen as easily and he waited till the people on the ships had caught something till he striked, coming quickly towards them from underwater. his wings spread as he snatched a boat and flew into the sky then diving down with it aiming to grab another one and break them both underwater. then he would come up and crush another boat and would do this till there was nothing but ship wreck at the bottom of the sea. once he was done he would look above the water to try to see anything,
once he spotted nothing he went under though stayed near the surface so that his body was visible underwater.

flare was flying threw the sky looking to see if he could find a good spot to look for something to eat or to rest

andrew was walking towards his village with deer to share with his family.

gabby was laying on a tree branch, looking the sky

(all but star is open)
[QUOTE=Mystic;456428][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456351][QUOTE=Mystic;456317]
Quote:

Sorry, I needed to eat then shower))
``It was kind of hard but then I found this dragon, she was an adult dragon and she taught me how to hunt, fight, defend and a little bit of my powers, even though we had different elements.`` She said, remembering that time.
Hannah nodded,able to make out what the dragon was trying to say."Yhea.I'm fine." She said,not sure if she should say more or not.'Its not like the other dragons that burn down villages.' she thought,but didn't say it outloud,because she wasn't sure if this was true or not yet.
___
"Sounds like the dragon who taught you was nice." Dawn said,looking into the water for another fish.She felt a little hungry,but told herself she would only eat one if it was ok with Fara."Is it OK if I eat a fish?I can catch you another to if you want." She said.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 16th, 2018, 08:05 PM

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;456442][QUOTE=Raven hollow;456399][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456057][QUOTE=Redwood Dragon;455806]
[QUOTE=Mystic;456428][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456351]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Hannah nodded,able to make out what the dragon was trying to say."Yhea.I'm fine." She said,not sure if she should say more or not.'Its not like the other dragons that burn down villages.' she thought,but didn't say it outloud,because she wasn't sure if this was true or not yet.
___
"Sounds like the dragon who taught you was nice." Dawn said,looking into the water for another fish.She felt a little hungry,but told herself she would only eat one if it was ok with Fara."Is it OK if I eat a fish?I can catch you another to if you want." She said.

``Of course, help yourself.`` Fara said, ``I'm ok, you don't have to catch me another fish.`` She said with amusement, ``These falls and moor have been my home, I've discovered it when I was old enough to leave the dragon that taught me how to survive. But another dragons can come pay a visit, It's such a beautiful meadow! Nobody would want to miss out on this part of land.`` She said with a small chuckle. ``But only if they give me gems!`` Her eyes darkened, ``No I'm kidding!`` She said as her eyes sparkled up again and she laid down on the grass

@Swiftheart

Last edited by Mystic; January 17th, 2018 at 04:02 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 08:19 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][QUOTE=Mystic;456426][QUOTE=Raven hollow;456399][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456057]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post

Nobody is talking to Rune right now so...

I want Rune to see Andrew but I also want Rune to talk to another fellow dragon! (Flare)

Can u pick? XD
@Raven hollow
i can it to where both can happen, its not that hard, also just a warning andrew doesnt like dragons so will either run since all he has is knife along with traps, or try to get you and flare away from the village

profile pic is not owned by me.

Last edited by cute skeleton; January 16th, 2018 at 08:20 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 08:24 PM

[QUOTE=Raven hollow;456461][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][QUOTE=Mystic;456426][QUOTE=Raven hollow;456399]
Quote:

i can it to where both can happen, its not that hard, also just a warning andrew doesnt like dragons so will either run since all he has is knife along with traps, or try to get you and flare away from the village

Sure! That sounds good. I guess I'll start?

Rune was flying in the sky, enjoying the cold wind that blew in his face. Suddenly, he saw a dark figure in the distance, a dragon perhaps? As he flew closer, static electricity formed around him protectively. ``Hey!`` He called over to the dragon, the other dragon seemed only a couple years older but that dragon seemed big and dangerous but Rune didn't want to cause a fight, well... not now, not with this dragon.
Old January 16th, 2018, 09:10 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"its ok,it hasnt been that long........"fern grumbled
(Didn't see this)
"Okay." Tide said. "But I'm still sorry."

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 16th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
(Didn't see this)
"Okay." Tide said. "But I'm still sorry."
"no need"fern said starting to 'hunt' again

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old January 16th, 2018, 09:51 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

[QUOTE=Mystic;456194][QUOTE=Swiftheart;455794][QUOTE=Mystic;455742]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post

``Hmm...`` Alyson thought for a moment, ``Sure, But we'll do some basic hunting first so it's easier for you.`` She said and chuckled as Shade nosed her. ``Ok, let's get going before all the food goes to sleep in their little nests.`` She stood up and put on her backpack.

Fara watched as Dawn neatly caught the silver fish, Fara realized that her stomach was a little hungry, ``Thank you.`` Fara said and she threw the silver fish in the air and gulped it down.
Shade gave a smile when Alyson said sure, after all, as a dragon she needed to at least know how to hunt for food. She then gave a slight nod as she told her that they should get going before all the food goes to sleep, but then asked, "But wouldn't that make hunting easier if they went to sleep?" Looking at her as she began to follow behind Alyson.
(i fell asleep)

Last edited by DragonChaos; January 16th, 2018 at 09:55 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 10:34 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"no need"fern said starting to 'hunt' again
"Okay." Tide said.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]