Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM

Old January 18th, 2018, 04:27 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
"Don't worry, I will...when I give up." Shade said a bit teasingly. Soon enough, after sniffing for a minute, she got the familiar scent of a thrush somewhere near, and lowered her head a bit, walking towards the source of the scent slowly as she waited for eyes on it. After walking about a few meters, though, she finally saw the thrush, and immediately took action, slowly unfolding her wings out, and then running toward it. The thrush was alarmed by this, and tried to fly away, in which she responded by leaping on the side of the tree, then jumping off that side while giving a push off her wings, just barely catching the thrush, holding its tail in her mouth, in which she then padded back while it struggled, placing it on the ground and holding it with a paw before biting down on its neck to kill it, getting the taste of blood again. She then looked up and said, "Found one~" with a chuckle.
Alyson liked how Shade always had confident and always never gived up, that's the best thing about her. Alyson waited when Shade ran after the thrush and soon the bushes rustled and she felt Shade with a thrush struggling in her mouth. After Shade killed it, Alyson give a small clap of her hands, ``Great job! Your very first catch! I'm proud of you.`` She said and walked over to Shade, Alyson opened up her backpack and gave her a biscuit she made by herself. ``Let's head back, it's getting late, I'll go start a fire right when we go back to our place.`` She said, ``You mind carrying the thrushes back?``

Should their place be a campsite or just a little cottage?))

Last edited by Mystic; January 18th, 2018 at 04:28 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Alyson liked how Shade always had confident and always never gived up, that's the best thing about her. Alyson waited when Shade ran after the thrush and soon the bushes rustled and she felt Shade with a thrush struggling in her mouth. After Shade killed it, Alyson give a small clap of her hands, ``Great job! Your very first catch! I'm proud of you.`` She said and walked over to Shade, Alyson opened up her backpack and gave her a biscuit she made by herself. ``Let's head back, it's getting late, I'll go start a fire right when we go back to our place.`` She said, ``You mind carrying the thrushes back?``

Should their place be a campsite or just a little cottage?))
(You're the human, you decide~)

Shade felt happy for catching her very first thrush by herself, though it was mainly on instinct, since it just felt right. When Alyson gave her the biscuit, she gently took it from her, eating it before hearing her say that it was getting late, and that they should head back. She was right, looking up, she realized the sun was just about to set, and so gave a nod when she asked her to carry the thrushes back. Though, not really knowing how to carry them, she just kept them safe and warm in her mouth, tasting the blood again. It was oddly delicious to her, though she kept her mind focused, and started following Alyson, trying not to think of the taste too much.
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:47 PM

Quote:
(You're the human, you decide~)

Shade felt happy for catching her very first thrush by herself, though it was mainly on instinct, since it just felt right. When Alyson gave her the biscuit, she gently took it from her, eating it before hearing her say that it was getting late, and that they should head back. She was right, looking up, she realized the sun was just about to set, and so gave a nod when she asked her to carry the thrushes back. Though, not really knowing how to carry them, she just kept them safe and warm in her mouth, tasting the blood again. It was oddly delicious to her, though she kept her mind focused, and started following Alyson, trying not to think of the taste too much.
Something like this I guess? It would just have a small kitchen and a cooler as a fridge. A bedroom, a washroom and a living room.))

Alyson walked silently on the way back. The sun was setting and the sky was turning darker and tiny stars beginning to appear slowly. After a few moment, Alyson saw their little cottage and turned to Shade, ``We're finally here! I'll start the fire so we can cook it.`` She said but then paused for a moment, ``Have you tried to breathe fire? I don't know if it's only for certain dragons or for every dragons.`` She said, ``I would get my scrolls but that would mean searching through all the scrolls and it would waste time.`` She pointed out and as she was talking, she was collecting big and thick sticks for the fire.
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Something like this I guess? It would just have a small kitchen and a cooler as a fridge. A bedroom, a washroom and a living room.))

Alyson walked silently on the way back. The sun was setting and the sky was turning darker and tiny stars beginning to appear slowly. After a few moment, Alyson saw their little cottage and turned to Shade, ``We're finally here! I'll start the fire so we can cook it.`` She said but then paused for a moment, ``Have you tried to breathe fire? I don't know if it's only for certain dragons or for every dragons.`` She said, ``I would get my scrolls but that would mean searching through all the scrolls and it would waste time.`` She pointed out and as she was talking, she was collecting big and thick sticks for the fire.
(Looks good!)

As the sun set, Shade watched the sky as stars slowly appeared, looking at them in beauty until they reached their home. She placed the thrushes somewhere safe, then turned around as she heard Alyson ask if she had tried to breathe fire before, and that she would get her scrolls but it would take forever, and she responded with, "I don't know if I can, I haven't really tried to yet, and as we already know, I don't live with any other dragons so I'm not too much in touch with my own kind..." She then sat down, looking up at the sky and thinking about the taste of the thrushes while Alyson collected sticks for the fire.
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Fara nodded, ``Of course, It was a pleasure to meet you.`` Fara said and dipped her head, ``Have a good night.`` She said kindly and stood up, to wave good-bye to Dawn.

Alyson watched Shade sniff the thrush, ``Of course.`` She waited and leaned against a tree. ``If you have trouble, just ask me for help.`` She said and looked around again, she gazed at the trees, nothing. She looked at the bushes, nothing she could see right now.
Dawn smiled."I hope to see you again soon.By Fara." She said,and took off into the sky.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 18th, 2018, 05:06 PM

Quote:
(Looks good!)

As the sun set, Shade watched the sky as stars slowly appeared, looking at them in beauty until they reached their home. She placed the thrushes somewhere safe, then turned around as she heard Alyson ask if she had tried to breathe fire before, and that she would get her scrolls but it would take forever, and she responded with, "I don't know if I can, I haven't really tried to yet, and as we already know, I don't live with any other dragons so I'm not too much in touch with my own kind..." She then sat down, looking up at the sky and thinking about the taste of the thrushes while Alyson collected sticks for the fire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Dawn smiled."I hope to see you again soon.By Fara." She said,and took off into the sky.
``Oh well, that's ok.`` She shrugged it off and after a few moments she collected alot of big, thick sticks. She placed it down in the middle and collected large, round rocks and began to place those rocks around the sticks. Alyson took two sticks and began to rub it together really swiftly and soon.... BAM! A fire came up. ``I did it!`` She said proudly and grabbed too long sticks, She took the two thrush and poke it through the long sticks, ``Now we can cook it!`` She said happily and sat down on a log, big enough for her and Shade.

Fara smiled and waved good-bye, ``See you later Dawn!`` She called after her. After Dawn left Fara sighed happily and walked to her den, it was actually a really warm cave with light lit up from gems of emeralds and sapphires.
Old January 18th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
``Oh well, that's ok.`` She shrugged it off and after a few moments she collected alot of big, thick sticks. She placed it down in the middle and collected large, round rocks and began to place those rocks around the sticks. Alyson took two sticks and began to rub it together really swiftly and soon.... BAM! A fire came up. ``I did it!`` She said proudly and grabbed too long sticks, She took the two thrush and poke it through the long sticks, ``Now we can cook it!`` She said happily and sat down on a log, big enough for her and Shade.

Fara smiled and waved good-bye, ``See you later Dawn!`` She called after her. After Dawn left Fara sighed happily and walked to her den, it was actually a really warm cave with light lit up from gems of emeralds and sapphires.
When the fire started, Shade snapped back into reality, not thinking about the taste of raw thrush anymore, but now looking at the fire, watching as Alyson took the thrush and poked a stick through them. She then padded over to Alyson and sat down next to her, saying, "Those will probably take a bit longer to cook since my saliva is all over them." She said with a slight chuckle, looking at the fire.
Old January 18th, 2018, 05:32 PM

Quote:
When the fire started, Shade snapped back into reality, not thinking about the taste of raw thrush anymore, but now looking at the fire, watching as Alyson took the thrush and poked a stick through them. She then padded over to Alyson and sat down next to her, saying, "Those will probably take a bit longer to cook since my saliva is all over them." She said with a slight chuckle, looking at the fire.
``It's ok!`` She said as she palced her thrush over the fire, ``You can either eat it raw or cooked, your choice.`` She said, turned the thrush so the fire can cook it all sides.
Old January 18th, 2018, 05:44 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
``It's ok!`` She said as she palced her thrush over the fire, ``You can either eat it raw or cooked, your choice.`` She said, turned the thrush so the fire can cook it all sides.
"Can I...try mine raw? I mean, I think it's fine for me to eat raw food, since I'm, well, a dragon." Shade said, nosing Alyson a bit on her side, snuggling up a small bit, despite being bigger than her.
Old January 18th, 2018, 05:49 PM

Quote:
"Can I...try mine raw? I mean, I think it's fine for me to eat raw food, since I'm, well, a dragon." Shade said, nosing Alyson a bit on her side, snuggling up a small bit, despite being bigger than her.

Alyson chuckled softly, ``Of course!`` She said, ``I'm not forcing you to eat cooked thrush.`` She said, patting Shade on the head, ``I've got to catch up on my dragon scrolls.`` She sighed, After awhile, her thrush were cooked with only a bit of burnt spots, but that's how she liked it.

Last edited by Mystic; January 18th, 2018 at 05:50 PM.