Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM

Old January 18th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Alyson chuckled softly, ``Of course!`` She said, ``I'm not forcing you to eat cooked thrush.`` She said, patting Shade on the head, ``I've got to catch up on my dragon scrolls.`` She sighed, After awhile, her thrush were cooked with only a bit of burnt spots, but that's how she liked it.
Shade gave a slight nod, and went over to her thrush, making sure there wasn't a stick in it before, picking up the limp body into her mouth, eating the raw thrush. To be honest, for her it tasted really good, so she was seeing why dragons hunted out in the wild. She finished the thrush pretty quickly, too, and then looked over to see Alyson's cooked thrush, then at the fire.
Old January 18th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Shade gave a slight nod, and went over to her thrush, making sure there wasn't a stick in it before, picking up the limp body into her mouth, eating the raw thrush. To be honest, for her it tasted really good, so she was seeing why dragons hunted out in the wild. She finished the thrush pretty quickly, too, and then looked over to see Alyson's cooked thrush, then at the fire.

Alyson quickly ate her thrush, ``That was great, never had thrush before!`` She said with a hint of happiness. ``How was your thrush?`` She asked, looking at Shade. She was sure that was delicious because dragons eat raw, but some also liked it cooked too. Alyson couldn't wait to get snuggled up in her bed and read all night about dragons and facts about them.
Old January 18th, 2018, 06:22 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Alyson quickly ate her thrush, ``That was great, never had thrush before!`` She said with a hint of happiness. ``How was your thrush?`` She asked, looking at Shade. She was sure that was delicious because dragons eat raw, but some also liked it cooked too. Alyson couldn't wait to get snuggled up in her bed and read all night about dragons and facts about them.
"It was the best thing I've ever tasted!" Shade said happily as she nosed Alyson's side gently again. She was still glad to have Alyson as a caretaker, and that both of them were learning about dragons because, well, she didn't know too much since she was growing up with a human instead of with her kind. She then gave a slight yawn, stretching her wings a bit, careful not to hit Alyson, and then folded them back up, going into a laying position.
Old January 18th, 2018, 06:26 PM

Quote:
"It was the best thing I've ever tasted!" Shade said happily as she nosed Alyson's side gently again. She was still glad to have Alyson as a caretaker, and that both of them were learning about dragons because, well, she didn't know too much since she was growing up with a human instead of with her kind. She then gave a slight yawn, stretching her wings a bit, careful not to hit Alyson, and then folded them back up, going into a laying position.

``Great! I'm glad to hear that.`` She smiled and petted Shade as she nudged her side. She watched as Shade yawned, ``You're getting tired? Well, Let's go inside and I'll prepare your dragon nest.`` She said and got up and walked over to the door. She took of a necklace she was wearing and pressed that against the doorknob. The door slowly creaked open.
Old January 18th, 2018, 06:39 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
``Great! I'm glad to hear that.`` She smiled and petted Shade as she nudged her side. She watched as Shade yawned, ``You're getting tired? Well, Let's go inside and I'll prepare your dragon nest.`` She said and got up and walked over to the door. She took of a necklace she was wearing and pressed that against the doorknob. The door slowly creaked open.
"It has been a long day..." Shade pointed out, following her over to the door, adding in, "You know, one day I'll be too big to sleep inside the house, but I plan on being inside for a long as I can." waiting for her to go inside to try and follow.
Old January 18th, 2018, 07:03 PM

Quote:
"It has been a long day..." Shade pointed out, following her over to the door, adding in, "You know, one day I'll be too big to sleep inside the house, but I plan on being inside for a long as I can." waiting for her to go inside to try and follow.

Alyson chuckled softly, ``You're right, about both things.`` She said and turned on the lights in the cottage, ``But don't worry, when you're too big to stay here, I'll build a mini house just for you outside!`` She laughed softly as she placed her things down and took off her coat. ``I'll go set up your dragon nest.`` She said opened the door to her bedroom. Alyson quickly got dressed in her night-wear and set up Shade's dragon nest, which seems a bit small now. Alyson sighed, ``You know what? My bed is pretty big and has lots of room, so why not you just share the bed with me?`` She said to Shade.
Old January 18th, 2018, 07:28 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Alyson chuckled softly, ``You're right, about both things.`` She said and turned on the lights in the cottage, ``But don't worry, when you're too big to stay here, I'll build a mini house just for you outside!`` She laughed softly as she placed her things down and took off her coat. ``I'll go set up your dragon nest.`` She said opened the door to her bedroom. Alyson quickly got dressed in her night-wear and set up Shade's dragon nest, which seems a bit small now. Alyson sighed, ``You know what? My bed is pretty big and has lots of room, so why not you just share the bed with me?`` She said to Shade.
"The mini-house that may become bigger than the current house." Shade teased, giving a chuckle as she went inside with Alyson. She waited for her to set up her nest outside the bedroom. When she then recommended sharing the bed with her, she gave a happy nod, saying, "I would like that~" entering the room, seeing her nest. It was getting smaller and smaller since she was growing bigger and bigger, so she knew she would have to possibly add more to the nest, but for now she just carefully sniffed the bed for a second before already climbing up onto the bed, curling up on the bed, and probably taking most of the space due to her size.
Old January 18th, 2018, 07:32 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;457521][QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;457504][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456764][QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;456582][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456442][QUOTE=Raven hollow;456399]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"My names Hannah.I like your name." She said.She layer the stick she had been drawing in the sand with down beside her.
"thanks" she said and watched her more before slowly starting to go around the pond towards her. "why are you out here alone? dont you have someone to watch you?" she asked as she got closer then stopped waiting for a reply.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old January 18th, 2018, 07:34 PM

Quote:
"The mini-house that may become bigger than the current house." Shade teased, giving a chuckle as she went inside with Alyson. She waited for her to set up her nest outside the bedroom. When she then recommended sharing the bed with her, she gave a happy nod, saying, "I would like that~" entering the room, seeing her nest. It was getting smaller and smaller since she was growing bigger and bigger, so she knew she would have to possibly add more to the nest, but for now she just carefully sniffed the bed for a second before already climbing up onto the bed, curling up on the bed, and probably taking most of the space due to her size.
Alyson's bed is a really big king sized bed btw))

Alyson climbed up on her bed and put on the blankets. The lights were turned off but Alyson set her lamp on fire so it gave it, ``Tomorrow I'll make you a house outside.`` She chuckled and picked out one of her scrolls, ``I hope the light doesn't bother you.`` She said and petted Shade. Alyson opened up her scroll ad started to read.

Old January 18th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Alyson's bed is a really big king sized bed btw))

Alyson climbed up on her bed and put on the blankets. The lights were turned off but Alyson set her lamp on fire so it gave it, ``Tomorrow I'll make you a house outside.`` She chuckled and picked out one of her scrolls, ``I hope the light doesn't bother you.`` She said and petted Shade. Alyson opened up her scroll ad started to read.

(what are the dimensions?)

As Shade got comfortable, she heard her talk about building a house for her tomorrow, and shook her head when she asked about the light bothering her. "Don't worry; it isn't" she said as she rested her head on her curled body, going into a calmed breathing pattern to help go to sleep quicker, allowing Alyson to read up on her scrolls.