Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by taillow
Today 07:46 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:45 PM
Boredom Brings New Friends
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:43 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 07:41 PM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:34 PM

Old September 4th, 2017, 12:54 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: Clan of the mystics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoon View Post

Fizzstom))
Treesoot opens his eyes " wheres birchpaw " he mutters
(Now that that is over writers block)
(XD I'm full of ideas to be honest :3 I'll have Fizzie come over)
Fizzstorm blinked sleep from her eyes as she sleepily arose from her nest. Fizzstorm sat down a few steps away so that she wouldn't be tempted to sleep more, and began grooming her fur so she appeared presentable. Satisfied, she got up, padded towards the den entrance, and left the den. The deputy scolded herself. With no warriors to protect her tiny clan, her clan was in danger while she was sleeping away like there was no tomorrow. She stopped to see Treesoot lying on the floor with Starkit and Peachkit surrounding him. Worry clouded her gaze as she ran towards them silently, her pawsteps making almost no noise as she neared her leader and the two powerless and wingless kittens. She stopped abruptly a few pawsteps away. (Part of me wants to make Fizz trip on a pebble and fall unconscious XD.)
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:00 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
(XD I'm full of ideas to be honest :3 I'll have Fizzie come over)
Fizzstorm blinked sleep from her eyes as she sleepily arose from her nest. Fizzstorm sat down a few steps away so that she wouldn't be tempted to sleep more, and began grooming her fur so she appeared presentable. Satisfied, she got up, padded towards the den entrance, and left the den. The deputy scolded herself. With no warriors to protect her tiny clan, her clan was in danger while she was sleeping away like there was no tomorrow. She stopped to see Treesoot lying on the floor with Starkit and Peachkit surrounding him. Worry clouded her gaze as she ran towards them silently, her pawsteps making almost no noise as she neared her leader and the two powerless and wingless kittens. She stopped abruptly a few pawsteps away. (Part of me wants to make Fizz trip on a pebble and fall unconscious XD.)
(No plz dont then the kits will be in charge of the clan untill you wake up my cat sorta hats starclan right now so ya time for bluestar style) Treesoot says a bit louder "wheres branchpaw and thornleaf
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Peachkit took a step back and lifted a paw. "I- I dunno! We were playing moss ball and he tripped! A-And now he's just like this!" His exclaimed pointing a paw at him. He dropped into a crouch and put his paws on his head. "Oh gosh... I... I didn't kill him! Did I?!" Peachkit stood on his hind legs and placed his pass on Starkit's shoulders. "Did I kill him! Please tell Me I didn't!" He took his paws away from Starkit.
"Oh StarClan! What have I done!" Peachkit wailed, flopping onto his back and waving his paws and tail in the air. "I killed our leader!"

@Jaymoon @Hopekit

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; September 4th, 2017 at 01:19 PM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:21 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Peachkit took a step back and lifted a paw. "I- I dunno! We were playing moss ball and he tripped! A-And now he's just like this!" His exclaimed pointing a paw at him. He dropped into a crouch and put his paws on his head. "Oh gosh... I... I didn't kill him! Did I?!" Peachkit stood on his hind legs and placed his pass on Starkit's shoulders. "Did I kill him! Please tell Me I didn't!" He took his paws away from Starkit.
"Oh StarClan! What have I done!" Peachkit wailed, flopping onto his back and waving his paws and tail in the air. "I killed our leader!"

@Jaymoon @Hopekit
Peachkit calm down you did not kill me I did not even lose a life just go and get me branchpaw"
Old September 4th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Might disappear again

Peachkit looked at his leader as he spoke. "Your alive!" He purred, rubbing his head against his cheek. "I... I'll go get Branchpaw!" Peachkit darted away and began looking for Branchpaw. "Branchpaw!"

Character Site

Old September 4th, 2017, 05:19 PM

My Mood: Worried

(Sorry, only saw it now DX)

Thornleaf sits in his den, yawning a bit. He already organized the herbs, so he didn't fell like doing anything. After sometime, he leaves his den and sits close to the camp entrance.
Old September 4th, 2017, 07:03 PM

Quote:

(No plz dont then the kits will be in charge of the clan untill you wake up my cat sorta hats starclan right now so ya time for bluestar style) Treesoot says a bit louder "wheres branchpaw and thornleaf
Quote:

@Jaymoon @Hopekit
Quote:

Peachkit calm down you did not kill me I did not even lose a life just go and get me branchpaw"
Quote:
Peachkit looked at his leader as he spoke. "Your alive!" He purred, rubbing his head against his cheek. "I... I'll go get Branchpaw!" Peachkit darted away and began looking for Branchpaw. "Branchpaw!"

(Alright, fine XD)
Fizzstorm bounced to her leader's side and twitched an ear as he began speaking, though she didn't pay attention much to what he was saying. She was, well, let's say she was doing stuff.. Totally not daydreaming.. Her paws tingled with the desire to run through the forest, though she had to take care of Treesoot first, and only then she would go. She watched as Treesoot ordered for Branchpaw and Thornleaf, then again, and then again. She didn't much feel like walking or yelling, so she sat there expectantly as Peachkit celebrated not killing Treesoot. It seemed like an awkward thought, to 'accidentally kill' your leader, but she pushed it aside. She had no idea what had happened previously, so she ordered herself not to judge. The deputy rolled her eyes when Peachkit finally went to go fetch the medicine cat apprentice, Branchpaw. She flinched as she felt a sudden gentle push and turned to see Starkit. "Huh?" She mewed quietly.

Starkit glared at her. "Why'd you roll your eyes?" She demanded. "Because I don't see any reason to do so. Is it 'cause it took a while for Peachkit to go and search for our medicine cat apprentice and Thornleaf? " She asked expectantly. Half of her wanted to give Fizzstorm a bite on the tail and force her to apologize to Peachkit when he got back, and the other wanted to let her get away with her 'unkind behavior' towards one of their fellow clanmates. She couldn't choose between the two options she had thought up, so she simply continued glaring at the deputy until she felt bored. Which was never. She wanted Fizzstorm to fall and crumble under her glare, to go up to Peachkit and apologize, and only then let her see the normal emotions in her eyes; stubbornness and shyness. But something inside of her told her to stop, that she could get a seriously nasty punishment from the deputy of the Clan of Mystics. She didn't listen to that voice, to the one that told her to stop, but she didn't want to listen to the other voice, the one that told her to force Fizzstorm into apologizing. She turned away, confusion clouding her gaze as she stared at the Treesoot's den. Her eyes wandered, drifted towards the warriors' den, to the nursery, and finally to the apprentices' den. She then stared at Fizzstorm, then Treesoot, then at her paws. She felt a wave of guilt as she realized she shouldn't be fighting with her own fellow clanmate when Treesoot was somewhat injured and to her, crazy. It wasn't going well.... her leader hated StarClan and talked to himself, Branchpaw was busy with stuff, Thornleaf was also busy... Now was no time to pick fights, especially not with the cat that would be Treesoot's successor when the cat himself would join StarClan.

Branchpaw padded busily from one place to another in the medicine cat's den, the medicine cat apprentice trying to see what to do first. The bedding needs changing for patients, we're low on daisy leaf and horsetail, and this place smells horrible. The medicine cat apprentice thought, listing all the things that needed to change in the den. She nearly got scared out of her fur as she heard her name being called from outside the den and quickly hurried out. She seemed surprised to find Peachkit awaiting her. Branchpaw had been expecting Thornleaf or Fizzstorm, and even though as quickly as she had heard the voice she had recognized it, she couldn't help but looking surprised. The medicine cat apprentice forced the surprise out of her gaze. " Greetings, Peachkit." She mewed casually, trying to hide some tone in her voice that she knew might either annoy or hurt Peachkit in one way or another. "What's gone wrong? Does bedding need changing anywhere? Is any cat experiencing high or low levels of pain?" She inquired, curious and worried. She strained her ears to hear any reply as she dashed into her den and stared at her supply of herbs. Branchpaw lowered her muzzle, waiting expectantly to hear the injury or situation and readying herself to grab whatever herbs she needed if some cat was wounded. Her heart pounded loudly in her ears, she thought and worried that Peachkit would hear it. The apprentice didn't want to seem like she had no idea what she was doing, that she was nervous, reluctant, excited, and troubled all at once at the prospect of having to heal a cat without the guidance of her mentor, or having to save a cat in general. She was always anxious to; she felt that their lives depended on her and that if she did something wrong, it would be the end of the cat. Possibly the end of the world, if she was in a bad mood.

(GTG for a bit. I'll edit this post, don't reply yet please XD)

(Nevermind, done. I'm going to mention you now. @Flameleaf | @Jaymoon

Last edited by Hopekit; September 4th, 2017 at 07:44 PM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Might disappear again

[XD! I love the little spoiler tag!]

Peachkit hopped inside the den and looked up at Birchpaw. "SootTree Treesoot and I were playing a games of Moss Ball -- like kits usually do -- And he tripped over a Grain of Sand rock and tripped. I-I-I thought he was dead, then he started murmuring stuff. An... And all I can remember him murmuring was... "Wings and powers don't mix find the two cats that show that and they will save the clan." I... Don't know what it means but... He asked me to find you and Thornleaf, but... If Thornleaf can't come then you just can!" He purred before standing up and bouncing to the entrance.

@Jaymoon

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; September 4th, 2017 at 08:21 PM.
Old September 5th, 2017, 12:48 PM
have hope for sinarin

Bloop
Old September 5th, 2017, 05:07 PM

Quote:
[XD! I love the little spoiler tag!]

Peachkit hopped inside the den and looked up at Birchpaw. "SootTree Treesoot and I were playing a games of Moss Ball -- like kits usually do -- And he tripped over a Grain of Sand rock and tripped. I-I-I thought he was dead, then he started murmuring stuff. An... And all I can remember him murmuring was... "Wings and powers don't mix find the two cats that show that and they will save the clan." I... Don't know what it means but... He asked me to find you and Thornleaf, but... If Thornleaf can't come then you just can!" He purred before standing up and bouncing to the entrance.

@Jaymoon
[XD I know it's awesome XD]
Branchpaw's eyes widened in shock as Peachkit reported the situation. A leader was supposed to be aware of things in camp.. How would he trip on a grain of sand rock? And plus, usually kittens or cats didn't injure themselves during games of mossball. Something seemed odd. Perhaps it was StarClan's fault. Perhaps they had urgently wanted and needed to speak with the Clan Of Mystic's leader and had made Treesoot trip on the rock. As she continued listening, her orbs grew even wider. A prophecy. She repeated the words over and over again in her mind. Wings and powers don't mix find two cats that show they will save the Clan. Wings and powers don't mix find the two cats that show that and they will save the clan. Wings and powers don't mix find the two cats that show that and they will save the clan. Something in that sentence seemed like a clue, but she couldn't exactly place her paw on it. That was it! Wings and powers don't mix. That would mean the two cats would not have powers, nor wings. Or one of them would only have a power, and the other only have wings. Thank StarClan that part had been figured out. But only time would tell what the rest of the prophecy meant, even though she was impatient and would rather not have to wait. She got a few herbs from her herb store."Where is he?" She purred back at Peachkit, her tail flicking his tail gently and bounced out of the entrance to the den without waiting for any reply from the kitten going by the name of Peachkit. She simply sprinted towards a rock in the middle of the camp that had been there for seasons and seasons. She saw a bundle of fur and rushed towards it, gripping tightly onto the herbs she had grabbed. "Treesoot!" Her mew was muffled as she yelled his name. As Branchpaw reached him she rushed to check for wounds and scratches. "Are you alright?" It almost seemed like a rhetorical question, though it wasn't.
@Jaymoon