Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Knowledge trading center
by hades.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:00 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:54 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM

Old February 26th, 2018, 03:30 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Raven & Blazing [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar's whiskers twitched to show his amusement towards the kit's question. He found it rather amusing that he stuttered. "Of course outsiders can join as long as they promise to follow the clan's rules," he chuckled a little. His eyes grew alight with question. "Is... is that what you want to do? You want to join?" he asked, tilting his head slightly. "Because if you come with me today, you can. I don't make this offer lightly or very often," he replied, making sure his tone was slightly serious about that last part.

[sorry, short x.x]

[ not a problem! ]

Raven flattened his ears. Now the descision was obvious. “Yes, I want to join,” he said the words before he could change his own mind. Maybe life would be better in WindClan. He’d have to learn, of course, and follow Clan rules. But he’d have a chance at a new life. Standing up and shaking his dark fur, he glanced up at Blazingstar. “When do we leave?” he asked, glancing back warily. He was looking back one last time at the place of his kithood. Or most of it, at least. To his surprise, he realized he would almost miss it. Almost. But now, he had to look ahead. He turned back around, firmly intending to never look back at the alley again.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 4th, 2018, 02:57 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post

[ not a problem! ]

Raven flattened his ears. Now the descision was obvious. “Yes, I want to join,” he said the words before he could change his own mind. Maybe life would be better in WindClan. He’d have to learn, of course, and follow Clan rules. But he’d have a chance at a new life. Standing up and shaking his dark fur, he glanced up at Blazingstar. “When do we leave?” he asked, glancing back warily. He was looking back one last time at the place of his kithood. Or most of it, at least. To his surprise, he realized he would almost miss it. Almost. But now, he had to look ahead. He turned back around, firmly intending to never look back at the alley again.

Blazingstar eyed the kitten warily. Did he think this decision through? It was a big choice for such a small kitten. "Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked. It was almost like a confirmation for them both. One last chance for Raven to think about his decision before they go on their way. He needed to head back shortly anyway. The clan would be expecting him back by sunset and he'd be getting back by sunset if he left within the next few minutes. "You won't be able to live a paw in each world. Once you join, you leave your past behind too," he warned, trying to drive the importance of this decision into Raven's head.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 6th, 2018, 07:22 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:

Blazingstar eyed the kitten warily. Did he think this decision through? It was a big choice for such a small kitten. "Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked. It was almost like a confirmation for them both. One last chance for Raven to think about his decision before they go on their way. He needed to head back shortly anyway. The clan would be expecting him back by sunset and he'd be getting back by sunset if he left within the next few minutes. "You won't be able to live a paw in each world. Once you join, you leave your past behind too," he warned, trying to drive the importance of this decision into Raven's head.

‘I don’t want to live with a paw in both worlds,’ he wanted to say. But he lowered his gaze. He’d never see his kin again. ‘Good riddance,’ he thought with a snort. But it was also a bit saddening. He’d never see any true blood kin again. With a sigh, he met the larger tom’s gaze once more. ‘On the bright side, maybe there will be kits to play with...’ he thought, forcing himself to look at the positive side of the spectrum. ‘And a new family, like Blazingstar said, and cats to protect me...’ His descision was made. After a long pause, he finally uttered a “Yes, I’m sure.”

Old March 6th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Just A Fossil

@Aurora Borealis
With a quick look up at the sun, Blazingstar waited the kit's response. Once the small kitten did reply, he gave him another moment of silence before finally agreeing to bring him back. "Okay. Well we better get going now," he responded. Still, Blazingstar couldn't help but wonder where this kitten's parents were. Would they come looking for him? It was possibly, if Raven wasn't already abandoned. The leader kept the thoughts to himself though, Raven would tell him with time if he wanted to talk about it in general. The fluffy tom turned and faced the direction he came -- towards WindClan. With another quick look at Raven, he started on their journey back, making sure he could keep up with his long strides. It was a long trek ahead of them.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 6th, 2018 at 09:08 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 03:31 PM
ruler of everything ♕

[ I apologize for the extreme lateness ;-; ]

@Suspiciousmindz

With only a single moments’ hesitation, Raven bounded after the larger cat, half trotting to keep up with the pace. It wasn’t long before Raven began to wonder. How far away was WindClan? We’re all of the cats nice? How big was it? Were all the cats names weird like Blazingstar’s? He - ‘No,’ Raven thought. He didn’t really feel like a male, now that he thought about it. He had heard of cats changing their genders, but he didn’t feel like a she-cat either. He felt like... no gender. ‘What was the word...’ he thought, concentrating on the snatches of conversation outside the alley that he’d heard. A deep voice finally came to mind. So, you’re... non-binary?”’ a pleased voice answered. ”Yeah, so I’m like they or them. Not a tom or she-cat...”’ ‘Oh, yeah! Non-binary!’ He - or rather, they, were pleased with themself, feeling as though their gender identity fit how they felt inside. With that behind them, they decided to ask about the name thing they’d been wondering about. “Blazingstar? Are all cats names... like yours?” They’d been wanting to say “weird” but figured that’d come off as rude.

Old March 16th, 2018, 07:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post
[ I apologize for the extreme lateness ;-; ]

@Suspiciousmindz

With only a single moments’ hesitation, Raven bounded after the larger cat, half trotting to keep up with the pace. It wasn’t long before Raven began to wonder. How far away was WindClan? We’re all of the cats nice? How big was it? Were all the cats names weird like Blazingstar’s? He - ‘No,’ Raven thought. He didn’t really feel like a male, now that he thought about it. He had heard of cats changing their genders, but he didn’t feel like a she-cat either. He felt like... no gender. ‘What was the word...’ he thought, concentrating on the snatches of conversation outside the alley that he’d heard. A deep voice finally came to mind. So, you’re... non-binary?”’ a pleased voice answered. ”Yeah, so I’m like they or them. Not a tom or she-cat...”’ ‘Oh, yeah! Non-binary!’ He - or rather, they, were pleased with themself, feeling as though their gender identity fit how they felt inside. With that behind them, they decided to ask about the name thing they’d been wondering about. “Blazingstar? Are all cats names... like yours?” They’d been wanting to say “weird” but figured that’d come off as rude.

The silence was nice for a moment as they padded along, making good time just as it was. They'd be back in no time and he could explain to the clan then why he had asked a kitten to join. Not that it was the first time he'd done it. There were times before this where Blazingstar had found himself bringing a kitten back to the clan. Maybe they wouldn't even question it? He'd find out soon enough.

As the black kitten spoke up, his ears swirled towards him. His golden hues stayed focused ahead, unsure of what dangers they could run in to. "Like mine? No. I have star at the end of my name to signify to everyone that I am the leader. Only leaders have star," he responded, unsure if that answered Raven's question. "Kits like you have kit at the end of their names, apprentices are identified with paw, and warriors have names that are unique to them. My warrior name was Blazingstorm, for example," he spoke calmly.
Old March 19th, 2018, 03:34 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:

The silence was nice for a moment as they padded along, making good time just as it was. They'd be back in no time and he could explain to the clan then why he had asked a kitten to join. Not that it was the first time he'd done it. There were times before this where Blazingstar had found himself bringing a kitten back to the clan. Maybe they wouldn't even question it? He'd find out soon enough.

As the black kitten spoke up, his ears swirled towards him. His golden hues stayed focused ahead, unsure of what dangers they could run in to. "Like mine? No. I have star at the end of my name to signify to everyone that I am the leader. Only leaders have star," he responded, unsure if that answered Raven's question. "Kits like you have kit at the end of their names, apprentices are identified with paw, and warriors have names that are unique to them. My warrior name was Blazingstorm, for example," he spoke calmly.

Raven tilted their head to the side a bit. So when they got to the Clan, they’d be Ravenkit? Then Ravenpaw, and then something else. They opened their mouth to speak, then closed it. He had a river of questions flowing rapidly through his head, but realized that the older cat may not want to be barricaded by questions. They’d find out when they got there, right?

[ oop it’s short, sorry >~< ]