Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:29 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:23 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:15 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM

Old October 6th, 2016, 07:24 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
(For Random Melody)
Stormpaw bounded cheerfully into the teritory. He didn't really seem to be bothering to be quiet. Stormpaw suddenly realised he was being too noisy and he skidded to a halt, banging his head on a tree in the process. Youch!, he thought. The stormy coloured apprentice turned his head around to check his siamese friend was following.
Snowpaw chuckled as she bounded after him, her steps light to avoid making too much noise. She stopped sharply as Stormpaw did, her eyes widening as he hit his head on the tree. "Yikes." She mewed, trotting to his side. "You alright?" She asked, flicking her tail over the gray Tom's ears with a concerned look in her ice blue eyes.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old October 6th, 2016, 07:31 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Stormpaw stood there for a moment, dazed. When he was finally able to process what Snowpaw had asked him, Stormpaw gave a firm nod of his head. "I'm fine, just a tad bit dazed but i'll be alright" Stormpaw said. He was used to getting hurt and crashing into things. He was always distracted which made him clumsy so I guess you could say thats the price he pays for being such a daydreamer.
Old October 6th, 2016, 07:39 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Snowpaw raised an eyebrow, tilting her head to the side slightly. "Alright," She meowed, shaking her fur out. "Well then," She looked around, her blue eyes lit with excitement. "We're hunting, correct?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old October 6th, 2016, 06:25 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
@sleet
Echofrost felt a warmth spreading through her as she watched relief spread across the canvas of the cat before her. She was happy to be able to help him with his situation, even happier that she was the first to know about it and that he trusted her greatly. When he purred his thanks and leaned forward and licked her cheek her nerves tingled in delight. His touch left a lingering warmth on her face and she found herself purring at the feeling. If he could see her blush, it was on his ears, which she could feel flaring with heat. She felt embarrassed, giddy at the feeling he gave her. It hadn't been an immediate thing, they had known each other since they were freshly made apprentice, started their close bond then. it had been an affection that had slowly developed over time and now that she was a warrior, she knew she wanted it to be more. Everything about the tom was perfection in her eyes, he was her best friend, the only thing she held more important than herself. She didn't want to express her feelings, she didn't know how to express them. Though she didn't want him to think that she believed they were destined to be only friends and see him run off with another shecat. Her paws shuffled and she turned her sea spray eyes towards them, her tail flicking nervously. She felt her chest flutter with a nervousness that she had never experienced in her life. She'd always been so confident, it was what made her personality and feisty attitude so real. But here in the situation she felt impossibly uncomfortable and small. Everything she hoped for in her future depended on this moment, how he would react to what she had to say. Her stomach turned uncomfortably, making her feel sick. A deep breath and she was decided, she had to get this out. She lifted her head, puffed out her chest and tried to exude confidence as she told him her thoughts. "Ratsting, I want to be more than friends." Her voice wasn't as strong as her body position, it was soft and filled with emotion. Her eyes reflected the endless affection she had for the tom as they wavered between his two eyes, trying to decipher what he was thinking. "You're my best friend, the most important thing in my life. I really would like it to be something more though, I- I- I am beginning to like you as something different from a friend." She tried to explain. She didn't want to drop the love bomb yet, she knew it was there but she wanted to see what he thought before she let it out, save her from humiliation if he didn't feel the same way.

Ratsting pulled back, and looked curiously at Echofrost. She seemed nervous and uncomfortable, quite unlike her usual confidant demeanor.
His green eyes opened wider with every word she spoke. He stood silent for a few moments in mild shock once she finished. Echo really did like him more then a friend. Well, that made it much easier for him, as he was about to tell her the same thing. His mind flew back to their first meeting. They were newly made apprentices, hunting together in the Territory. They didn't really know what to think of each other at the time. But over the many moons they grew closer, learning more about each other, and becoming closer friends. However, the past couple moons Ratsting had started to realize that he had more feelings then just friendship for the feisty shecat. He had gotten the feeling that lately she might feel the same way about him, but that was different from actually hearing her say it herself.
The warrior realized he had been silent for a rather long stretch of time, and cleared his throat, though still not exactly sure what to say. His stomach had butterflies, and he hoped his voice wouldn't squeak. "Echo..." He swallowed, and continued. "I- I feel the same way." He mewed softly. "Over the past couple moons I've noticed that my feelings of friendship have evolved into...more-then-just-friend feelings." His green eyes flickered to the ground, then back up at the cat in front of him, not sure how much he should say. "You are also the most importent cat in my life, and I could never say how much I care about you." He hesitated there, waiting for her response.
Old October 6th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
Lightningpaw sensed that Autumnpaw was somewhere nearby, but he didnt react to it. She might just be passing through to do something, and even if she did need him, she would be coming to him. He continued on his way to the camp, when a squirrel caught his eye. He still sucked at hunting, but he might as well try. Crouching down,he approached the squirrel, soon after getting within leaping distance. He pounced, but wasnt quick enough as the squirrel heard him and ran off,making him fall flat on his stomache. "Mouse dung..." he muttered to himself as he continued back to the camp.

Autumnpaw shook her head, her ears flattening against her head as she looked up towards the clouds, seeming to ask Starclan for answers to her questions that lurked within her train of thought. The small she-cat looked down at the reflection in the clear, glass-like water and she attempted to give a smile, but all she could see was his smile with his handsome features and brawny figure. He was in her mind yet again, like an annoying flea on the back on her head. She jumped to her paws, turning swiftly and dashing back into the forest, her trail focused mainly on his scent. She needed to see him. It seemed like moons since you’ve talked with him.
The young, gawky apprentice seemed to fly through the undergrowth, her paws brushing across the cold blades of green grass. Once she could see his familiar outline in the distance, she crouched and crawled through some bushes towards him, tackling him abruptly into the smooth forest floor, uttering an amused purr. “Hello there, Lightningpaw! Miss me?” She said, her tone happy, but unusually quiet.
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Autumnpaw shook her head, her ears flattening against her head as she looked up towards the clouds, seeming to ask Starclan for answers to her questions that lurked within her train of thought. The small she-cat looked down at the reflection in the clear, glass-like water and she attempted to give a smile, but all she could see was his smile with his handsome features and brawny figure. He was in her mind yet again, like an annoying flea on the back on her head. She jumped to her paws, turning swiftly and dashing back into the forest, her trail focused mainly on his scent. She needed to see him. It seemed like moons since you’ve talked with him.
The young, gawky apprentice seemed to fly through the undergrowth, her paws brushing across the cold blades of green grass. Once she could see his familiar outline in the distance, she crouched and crawled through some bushes towards him, tackling him abruptly into the smooth forest floor, uttering an amused purr. “Hello there, Lightningpaw! Miss me?” She said, her tone happy, but unusually quiet.
Lightningpaw wasnt very aware of Autumnpaw approaching him as he got angry at himself yet again for missing an easy catch. It wasnt until Autumnpaw was only a few tail lengths from him that he heard her and turned just in time to get tackled to the ground. "WOAH!" he said in surprise, hitting his shoulder on a sharp rock, giving him a nasty cut that was obscured under him. "Argh... I did miss you, but id prefer it if i didnt get knocked to the ground every time we met" he said, shaking Autumnpaw off of him and trying to stand up, but wincing as soon as he put his weight on the leg that got cut, which now was very visible and leaking blood down his leg which got soaked into his already ginger fur.
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:06 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Fireclaw patted into the territory and flickered her tail and crouched down smelling the ground, and flickered her ears and stalked forward.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Unhappy Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
Lightningpaw wasnt very aware of Autumnpaw approaching him as he got angry at himself yet again for missing an easy catch. It wasnt until Autumnpaw was only a few tail lengths from him that he heard her and turned just in time to get tackled to the ground. "WOAH!" he said in surprise, hitting his shoulder on a sharp rock, giving him a nasty cut that was obscured under him. "Argh... I did miss you, but id prefer it if i didnt get knocked to the ground every time we met" he said, shaking Autumnpaw off of him and trying to stand up, but wincing as soon as he put his weight on the leg that got cut, which now was very visible and leaking blood down his leg which got soaked into his already ginger fur.

Autumnpaw eyes widened in slight terror when she caused him to get hurt and the small apprentice’s ears flattened, backing away from him. She whimpered, seeing the blood-soaked wound on his leg. I caused him to become injured. The apprentice thought, holding back from tears welling up in the corners of her eyes. I did this. Autumnpaw didn’t say anything, not really finding the right words. Saying an apology won’t mean anything at this point, words didn’t heal wounds. She was tempted to run off again in shame, but instead she walked closer to him, sniffing the bleeding wound gently. The skinny american bobtail looked up at him with a saddened gaze, her short tail drooping. The long-furred she-cat drew her sharp tongue across the wound, cleaning the salty, dark red blood out of his silky ginger fur. She said the she was sorry over and over and over again mentally as she nursed his cut, saying nothing out loud.

Last edited by Captain; October 6th, 2016 at 08:16 PM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:16 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleet View Post
Ratsting pulled back, and looked curiously at Echofrost. She seemed nervous and uncomfortable, quite unlike her usual confidant demeanor.
His green eyes opened wider with every word she spoke. He stood silent for a few moments in mild shock once she finished. Echo really did like him more then a friend. Well, that made it much easier for him, as he was about to tell her the same thing. His mind flew back to their first meeting. They were newly made apprentices, hunting together in the Territory. They didn't really know what to think of each other at the time. But over the many moons they grew closer, learning more about each other, and becoming closer friends. However, the past couple moons Ratsting had started to realize that he had more feelings then just friendship for the feisty shecat. He had gotten the feeling that lately she might feel the same way about him, but that was different from actually hearing her say it herself.
The warrior realized he had been silent for a rather long stretch of time, and cleared his throat, though still not exactly sure what to say. His stomach had butterflies, and he hoped his voice wouldn't squeak. "Echo..." He swallowed, and continued. "I- I feel the same way." He mewed softly. "Over the past couple moons I've noticed that my feelings of friendship have evolved into...more-then-just-friend feelings." His green eyes flickered to the ground, then back up at the cat in front of him, not sure how much he should say. "You are also the most importent cat in my life, and I could never say how much I care about you." He hesitated there, waiting for her response.
As the silence stretched on, her nerves became more and more intense. For a quick moment she panicked. Did he not like her back that way? She could already feel herself crumpling at the though of that. Her eyes bore into his, wide with worry and anticipation. Finally his maw parted and her name came out, soft and wavering. His words were nervous and assuring all at the same time. He was in the same boat as her, unsure of how to express this unexplored and unknown sentiment. Neither of the two cats would ever be described as overly affectionate, they much preferred to be hard on each other and harder on others. Though a whole new side of them came out when they were around each other lately, her affectionate voice and his softer less teasing ways. They brought out the best in each other. Echofrost pushed Ratsting beyond his limits, she had ever since the day they met when she teased him into climbing the highest tree in the territory. Ratsing did the same for her, and he gave her something to channel all of her excess attitude into, into being almost overprotective of him. She didn't know what to say back when he had finished speaking, she couldn't even remember how to breathe as she stared deep into his muddy green eyes. It seemed so surreal that he shared her feelings, that things were suddenly drastically different now that the words had been spoken. Her eyes sparkled with an affection stronger than she had ever felt, glossy with tears from the overwhelming emotion. The bengal mix couldn't think of anything except wanting to be near him, closer to him in that moment, for no words could express her joy. So instead she shuffled forward, slipping her head under his chin and resting it against his shoulder. Her purr was strong and loud as she leaned up against his strong body. It was so different from the skinny frame of his apprenticeship many moons ago. How much they had changed since then. Only one though rang through her mind however as she leaned against him and wished for the moment to never break: I love you.
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

"Im fine really. It was just an accident" Lightningpaw said, realising that Autumnpaw had blamed herself for this. "See?" he said, lifting himself up and walking around. This cause him extreme pain and wanted to make him cry out, but he held it for her sake.